Conference for Three

Story Info
Networking with some new acquaintances at a conference.
4.8k words
4.51
12.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

Going to an industry conference at a location away from my home city could quite often result in more than just opportunities to network. Of course, in some cities, there were local landmarks that had to be visited so sometimes an extra day or two on the front or back end was warranted. Some cities, though, or sometimes just the particular location hosting the conference within that city, left a bit to be desired as far as what could be accomplished during downtime from the events of the conference. While often resulting in more networking opportunities with attendees, being essentially stranded at the conference venue can be limiting with respect to entertainment options. If there's a bar on premises, however, the entertainment often provided itself as some attendees would indulge a bit too much. Depending on the size of the industry targeted by a particular conference, such entertainment could ripple throughout that industry.

I've discovered that it is often the experienced conference planners that schedule events for attendees after hours, which I'm sure is in large part to keep us spending money on-site rather than going elsewhere. This was also helpful for more remote venues so that their on-site bar, if one existed, was not inundated with so many attendees that it can't handle the higher traffic. I generally didn't mind this type of event as I found that they were still beneficial for networking but typically were more relaxed so it wasn't all business. Of course, I wouldn't be sharing this here if there wasn't a sex aspect as well and I had successfully hooked up on a few occasions at different conferences. With so many of us away from home, away from our home offices and away from our coworkers, it was almost like the motto of Las Vegas: what happens at the conference stays at the conference.

This particular conference was being held in a hotel that was much closer to the airport than to the city's business district. I'd been to that city a couple of times before so I wasn't concerned about missing out on any local attractions if I stuck around the hotel. Given that, though, I took a later flight in the night before the conference started rather than earlier in the day and basically just checked in, unpacked and went to bed. The conference generously provided breakfast, so I made sure that I was downstairs in time for that, but I didn't see anyone I recognized so I joined a table, made some new friends and did some networking. There would be two morning sessions and two afternoon sessions each day with several options for different presentations to attend during each session rather than everyone sitting through all of the same stuff. This also helped with networking, giving attendees opportunities to chat about different presentations.

I'd been to enough of these set-ups that I had a preferred area to sit when the room was on the smaller side. I wanted to be close enough to remain engaged the entire time but not so close that the presenter would likely notice if I ended up looking at my watch or if my mind wandered. As I entered the room where I'd be attending my first presentation of the day, I was at the back, behind multiple rows of chairs all facing a lectern and a couple of screens at the front of the room. My gaze swept the room and, in the location where I'd typically grab my seat, there was already someone sitting. I'm not so particular that I was put off by this; on the contrary, it made me want to strike up a conversation with this person to see if we were on the same page about anything else.

I headed that way and, without sitting so close as to make it awkward, I sat nearby and, when she glanced over, I smiled and made a comment about how I need to sit close to the front so I'm not tempted to misbehave. She laughed and leaned a little closer, so I leaned in her direction, too.

"I'm more concerned about zoning out or maybe dozing off," she confided, "You just never know with some of these presenters."

"Yeah, that's a good call, too," I replied, "but let's hope for engaging and informative."

We continued to chat as the room filled in and the presenter got set up then enjoyed a presentation that was actually both interesting and well-done. It was a good start to the day and the conference both in terms of that presentation and the conversation that preceded it. We walked out of the conference room together, picking up our conversation again, but then discovered we were heading for different presentations during the next session.

"I'm sure I'll see you around..." I said, leaving an opportunity for her to provide her name.

"Gwen," she supplied, "it was nice meeting you..."

I shared my name as well then we parted ways though I did steal another look at her as she was walking away. Her ass was fantastic but she looked pretty athletic in general. I tried not to imagine her naked as I wandered down the hallway but it was difficult. She was also very cute with gold-framed glasses and her hair braided tightly against her head. Her skin was chocolatey brown and her boobs, as best as I could tell without openly gawking, were not especially large, probably closer to average for her build. I'd felt like we had a good connection happening and was definitely going to be on the lookout for her for the rest of the day. Unfortunately, when it was time for lunch after the second session, I looked while trying not to look like I was looking, but didn't manage to spot her. Like with breakfast, I grabbed an available seat, met some people and made small talk with my new acquaintances while I ate.

Heading into the first session of the afternoon, I was once again keeping an eye out for Gwen but did not see her either before or after. When I settled into my favorite location for the final session of the day, I had to resist the temptation to repeatedly look over my shoulder to see if Gwen had come into the room. When I finally noticed someone in my peripheral vision coming down the row where I was sitting and raised my head, turning to see if it was Gwen, I wasn't even briefly disappointed that it wasn't her, because the cute brunette who I did see smiled at me.

"Hi, how's your day been going?" she asked as she got settled in a couple of seats away from me. We made small talk about the conference until it was time for the presentation to start then a bit more after. Her name was Elizabeth, she had fair skin and shoulder-length brown hair and, as best I could tell, a fit body. She even managed to put Gwen out of my mind for a bit.

"Are you going to go to the Icebreaker Happy Hour?" she asked as we were heading out of the conference room after the presentation had ended.

"There's not really much else to do," I replied, "so I'm sure I'll be there."

"Great, I guess I'll see you there," she said then we parted ways and I headed for the elevators. The happy hour wasn't starting immediately after the last session so I had time to head up to my room and freshen up after a long day. As I stretched out on my bed, just trying to loosen up after sitting so much, I was thinking about both Gwen and Elizabeth. I was hoping one of them might be interested in retiring to one of our hotel rooms together after the happy hour but I certainly wasn't holding my breath. It seemed more reasonable that I'd be lying there in my bed alone later, thinking about one or the other or both with my stiff cock in my fist.

Shortly after the happy hour started, I headed down, seeing no point in trying to be too fashionably late. I looked around as I headed to the bar, grabbed a beer and tipped well, then started to walk through the big hotel ballroom. It didn't take long before I spotted Gwen and she spotted me at about the same time that I realized she was standing with Elizabeth. They both raised their hands simultaneously to wave then quickly turned to each other and had what looked like an intense conversation before they both started laughing.

"Did I miss something?" I asked when I got close enough.

"We just realized that we both met you today," Elizabeth said.

"We were talking about how we both hoped that you'd be here," Gwen continued, "without realizing we were talking about the same person."

"Given that you were laughing," I replied, "I'm assuming that realization was amusing rather than awkward."

"Well, let's enjoy our drinks for now," Gwen said with almost a smirk, "then we'll fill you in a little bit more."

It turned out that, not only did they know each other, but they worked together, were attending the conference together and were sharing a room. Of course, this had me thinking that I was way off base hoping that either would want to me to escort them back up to their room later or even ditching the other to head up to my room, where I had a king size bed and no roommate. I wasn't necessarily thinking that they were sharing both a room and a bed, though that wasn't out of the question, I guess. We spent some time getting to know each other a bit better, initially keeping things professional but slowly slipping into more personal territory. Mostly it was talking about what we liked to do when we weren't working and some background, like where we were from and where we'd gone to college. In retrospect, I know that they were confirming their first impressions before proposing what they ended up proposing. At the time, though, it just felt like friendly banter.

"When we realized that we were both waiting for the same person to show up here," Gwen said, returning to our earlier topic, "it was actually amusing because we had both been spending the day looking for what I'd call a worthy candidate, I guess."

"We're very close," Elizabeth continued, "more than just coworkers, very good friends and occasionally lovers. We got to talking about being away at this conference and originally were thinking that we could have some fun sharing a hotel room. Then we realized that we could have a lot of fun if we invited someone to join us. We agreed to see if we could find someone who we might enjoy getting a little wild with, male or female."

"So you can imagine how pleasantly surprised we were when we realized we'd both zeroed in on you," Gwen said.

"I am incredibly flattered," I replied, "and absolutely interested."

They both smiled so we discussed the details as we finished up our drinks then headed for the elevators. Since they had a room with two queen beds so as not to raise any eyebrows back at their work, I suggested that we take advantage of the king-sized bed in my room. With so many people still at the happy hour, we scored an elevator all to ourselves and, once the doors had closed, I was quickly making out with Elizabeth. When I turned to do the same with Gwen, I felt Elizabeth massaging my stiffening cock through my slacks. Naturally, that just made it even stiffer so I was eager to have someplace to stick it. As the elevator slowed down, we stopped what we were doing even though it wasn't likely that anyone would be outside the doors when they opened.

When we reached my floor, I led them to my room then unlocked the door and ushered them inside. Once I'd locked the door behind us and we were gathered at the foot of my bed, Gwen didn't waste any time and dropped down to start getting my pants open. As she was unfastening my belt then unbuttoning and unzipping my pants, Elizabeth and I briefly made out as I fondled her boobs through her blouse. She soon joined Gwen, though, and as my pants dropped to my ankles, they both helped me out of my shoes and socks, then my pants, before sliding my briefs down, freeing my rigid cock. Gwen gently gripped it first then engulfed it in her mouth, which made me moan. She then allowed Elizabeth a turn, which was equally as pleasurable, before they both stood again.

I started to unbutton Elizabeth's blouse, revealing a lacy, white and very sexy bra restraining her tits. I caressed them through her bra then turned to Gwen and removed her blouse, revealing a more colorful but still lacy bra. I caressed her tits, too, then dropped to my knees and started to work her pants down, leaving her in just bra and matching colorful, lacy panties. After admiring her for a moment, I took Elizabeth's pants down, too. They both looked amazingly sexy in just bra and panties so I knew I'd be requesting photos but had no interest in stopping at the moment to take any.

Since I was down there, I went ahead and removed panties next, sliding Elizabeth's down first and revealing a dark, well-groomed bush. I kissed her hips and abdomen while caressing her bare ass before focusing on getting Gwen out of her panties. Her bush was also well-groomed and dark. I planted similar kisses on her hips and abdomen while caressing her ass then stood, my cock still standing out in front of me. While they were both gazing at my throbbing cock, I reached behind Gwen and unfastened her bra. I slid it down her arms, revealing her tits topped with thick, hard nipples and puffy areolas. As her bra dropped to the floor, I was fondling her tits then lowered my head to lick and suck her nipples.

I didn't want to leave Elizabeth out, and I didn't want to focus too much on tits when there were hot, wet pussies for eating and fucking, so I raised my head and fondled Elizabeth's tits again before reaching behind her to unfasten her bra. Her tits were similar in size compared to Gwen's with larger areolas and hard nipples. I fondled them and briefly licked and sucked her nipples before raising my head again. I couldn't believe how fortunate I was to be there naked with the two of them as I admired Elizabeth's fair, almost alabaster, skin and Gwen's brown skin, their boobs and their bushes and Elizabeth's fit physique compared to Gwen's more athletic physique.

We climbed onto the bed and I lay in the middle then Elizabeth immediately straddled me. Gwen and I were both watching as Elizabeth gripped my cock then lowered herself onto it. We both moaned as her hot, wet pussy engulfed my throbbing cock but she just sat there for a moment, feeling it inside her. Before she started riding it, Gwen was positioning herself over my face. I watched her titties bouncing then her dark, trim bush approaching. I cupped an ass cheek in each hand then ran my tongue along her slit, causing her to join in the moaning. Gwen's moan must have kicked Elizabeth into gear because she started moving up and down on my cock as I continued to lick Gwen's pussy. She was overflowing with pungent juices and I was doing my best to lap them up.

Glancing up, I could see Gwen's titties swinging overhead as she gripped the headboard and subtly rocked her pussy toward my face. I brought one hand down from her ass and slipped a finger into her, easily despite how snug her pussy was, due to all of the lubrication she was producing. As I pumped it in and out while licking and sucking her clit, she was moaning even louder and longer. Meanwhile, Elizabeth was continuing to ride my cock and her hot pussy felt outstanding as she moved up and down. Her moaning was a little more sporadic than Gwen's but I was pretty sure that she was enjoying herself and I was certainly appreciating the pleasurable feeling of her pussy sliding up and down my rigid cock.

I'm not sure if the anticipation of putting their plan into motion had both of them that much more worked up or if it was just from the plan successfully going into motion but they were both on fire. This became even more evident when Gwen suddenly gasped and started shaking as she had her first orgasm. Her already hot and wet pussy was flooded with even more lubrication and, had I not already been experiencing another incredibly hot and wet pussy, I'd have been anxious to get her riding me. Since I was good in that respect, I just continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my finger in and out of her, through her orgasm and as it tapered off. She seemed to be immediately building toward another, however, and Elizabeth's pace was beginning to pick up as she was getting more vocal, too.

I ended up removing the hand that was still caressing Gwen's ass and dropped it to Elizabeth's thigh, then slid it up toward her pussy. Based on what I was hearing, Elizabeth was most certainly experiencing a great deal of pleasure but I doubted that she'd have a problem with receiving more. As she continued to ride me, I began to lightly caress her clit. I wasn't sure who'd be the next one to cum; Elizabeth because she hadn't yet or Gwen because she'd already cum once. What I did know was that they were both likely to be cumming soon and before I did. It ended up being Elizabeth, but Gwen wasn't far behind. Elizabeth dropped down on my cock and just sat there for a moment before crying out as she began to shake. I continued to caress her clit as I was still licking and sucking Gwen's while my finger was sliding in and out of her.

Before Elizabeth had recovered enough to start riding me again, Gwen gasped and started shaking as she had her second orgasm. Again, I continued what I was doing but, this time, when she'd finished riding out her orgasm, and before Elizabeth had started riding me again, Gwen climbed off of my face.

"Can I ride his cock now?" she asked and Elizabeth nodded as she climbed off of it. I was watching their boobs bouncing and swinging as they were moving around then Gwen was straddling me and guiding my cock toward her pussy. My attention went from her tits down to her trim, dark bush as her pussy engulfed my cock and we both moaned. Elizabeth watched until my cock disappeared then straddled my head. As with Gwen, I gripped an ass cheek in each hand and started lapping up the juices flowing between her nether lips. They were both moaning again but Gwen was immediately riding me hard and fast, happy I assumed to have a cock inside her. Elizabeth was gripping the headboard and subtly rocking her hips, as Gwen had, and I wondered if she'd end up cumming first this time. I slipped a finger into her while licking and sucking her clit, not necessarily because I wanted her to cum quickly, but because I wanted her to cum hard. Since it had worked already, I also reached for Gwen's pussy so I could caress her clit while she was riding me.

I wasn't surprised when Elizabeth suddenly cried out and started shaking so I just kept going as she was cumming. It wouldn't have surprised me if Gwen had suddenly started cumming, too, but, though she continued riding me hard while Elizabeth was cumming, she wasn't quite there yet by the time Elizabeth briefly settled down before beginning to build toward another orgasm. Before Elizabeth achieved number two, though, Gwen dropped down onto my cock then gasped as she started shaking. I was way too focused, both on the pleasure I was feeling and the experience of pleasuring the two of them, to be impressed with myself making them each cum so much. Maybe it was because I was so focused on them that I lasted as long as I did but it wasn't like I wasn't appreciating how good it felt to have each of them riding my stiff cock.

Just as Gwen was beginning to slowly ride my cock again, Elizabeth cried out again as she experienced her second orgasm courtesy of my finger and tongue. I continued to enjoy eating her pussy and would have gone for number three had she not dismounted my face once she'd finished cumming. I guess it was time to change things up because they had me get up on my knees along with them then Gwen propped the pillows against the headboard and sat, leaning against them with her legs spread. Elizabeth positioned herself on all-fours between Gwen's parted legs. As she lowered her head and began eating Gwen's pussy, I knelt behind her and

ran my hands over her ass then took my cock in hand and guided it to her pussy.

I easily slipped in, causing both of us to moan. Her pussy was still incredibly hot and wet so I was immediately sliding slowly in and out. Taking her by her hips, I savored the feeling of her pussy gripping my cock as I was fucking her. My attention initially was on her ass, which jiggled just slightly each time my hips tapped against it, until I realized that I could also not only admire Gwen's tits but, by leaning slightly to one side, I could see Elizabeth's tongue working over Gwen's pussy.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers
12