Conference Room B Fuck Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------------

December

Christmas lights glittered through my office window. I smiled, reflecting on the week, as I readied to leave for the night. Another pregnant sales agent this week brought our total to six. I've had to move all the stuff from the fifth office, which, I'd filled with the stuff from Conference Room B to a shed out back. Which I had to buy. Why, you ask? Because the ladies needed a room for the planning of baby showers, during their breaks. First, they needed a room to make the babies and then a room for the planning of them, thereafter. What's next? A daycare? It made my head hurt.

I opened my desk drawer to get my wallet and personal phone and was surprised to find a blue flash drive with our company logo on it, lying on my wallet. Only my managers use blue ones, everyone else, white. Written on it in black Sharpie were the words, PLAY ME. I had a memory flash of the potion, DRINK ME, and cake, EAT ME from Alice in Wonderland.

I slid the flash drive into my laptop and opened the drive. There was a single video file on it.

MERRY_CHRISTMAS_KURT.mp4

Tentatively, I clicked on it. My video player opened, and it showed a view of the bed in Conference Room B. The lights were undimmed. From the right, Gloria stepped into the frame. My jaw dropped. She was wearing only a matching bra, panties, garter belt, and stockings, with a pair of red strap heels that matched the rest of the outfit.

"Merry Christmas Kurt."

From the left, Marlene entered the frame. She was dressed in a green baby doll negligee, that was entirely sheer, and two-inch heels with Christmas bells dangling from them. She looked a little nervous. Her hand absently caressed her four-month-pregnant belly. She smiled.

"Yes, Merry Christmas boss."

Gloria spoke up again. "I'm sure you're wondering what the hell is going on here ..."

"Hey, babe." My wife Gloria walked in smiling broadly. Startled, I popped the pause button on my keyboard.

I waved her over, "C'mere, c'mere!"

Puzzled, she walked over, and I shoved my chair back so she could step between me and the desk. Looking down at my laptop screen her mouth fell open. "What the hell?" She looked at me incredulously.

"I've no idea."

I backed up the video and restarted it.

"Merry Christmas Kurt."

"Yes, Merry Christmas boss."

"I'm sure you're wondering what the hell is going on here ..."

"Your fucking A right, I am," Donna growled.

Gloria continued on the screen. "My fellow managers and I would like to thank you for your support and patronage of our little Fuck Club. The extraordinary risk you are taking in doing so has not gone unappreciated. So, we wondered how to thank you."

Marlene chimed in. "If you weren't married, it would be a no-brainer. We'd just drag you to Conference Room B and fuck your brains out." She seemed a bit more confident now.

"But we know you'd never cheat on Donna, and we wouldn't ever tempt you to do so, because we love her too."

From behind the ladies to the right, Donovan slid onto his knees on the bed. Aside from a red and white Santa hat, he was entirely nude and his fit body gleamed with some sort of oil. Like his wife, his pubic area was neatly trimmed.

Donna settled back to sit on the arm of my chair. "Oh. Oh my."

Donovan smiled. "So, they are going to fuck you, Kurt, by proxy. Using me. We are going to fuck here for you," and with a grin, he added, "and Donna too. The entire time we are fucking, these gorgeous ladies will be moaning your name and your name only."

My heart was beating like a triphammer. I felt sweat bead on my forehead.

"Holy shit," Donna exclaimed.

"Y-yeah."

The time for talking appeared to be done. Gloria settled back on the mound of pillows that had been added to the bed, spreading her legs. Marlene got on her knees and crawled between them. Donovan did likewise at Gloria's side, rolling the cups of her bra down, exposing the glorious big breasts that I have been fantasizing about for years. He settled down to suck on her right nipple while squeezing her other tit with his right hand. Gloria's hand slipped down around Donovan's hardening cock, stroking it to its full glory.

Marlene reached up and slid Gloria's silky red panties down before settling her lovely mouth down on her glistening pussy.

Gloria looked into the camera. "Kurt, it might interest you to know that the three of us started like this just after Marlene got pregnant. They invited me over for a dinner celebration."

Gloria's other hand slid down into Marlene's beautiful curls and her eyes closed. "We had a little too much to drink, started talking about our escapades in Conference Room B, and ..." Gloria moaned. "And one thing led to, oh ..., another."

Donovan released his hold on Gloria's nipple and rose to a kneeling position. With a wicked smile, Gloria slid down to take his cock in her mouth. He looked into the camera. "This MILF seduced my wife right in front of me, is what happened. One minute we're talking about sex, the next minute Marlene is on her knees lapping at Donna's pussy, just like she's doing now."

Donna pulled back and moaned. "Oh Kurt, she's so fucking good at it too." Her hand stroked his wet shaft before returning it to her mouth.

Donovan's head fell back, and his eyes closed as she began sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. "Oh Donna, that feels so good." He moaned.

Hearing him call her name, my wife moaned deep in her chest. I leaned forward to slide my hand up her skirt. She looked at me briefly and inhaled deeply. She was just as enthralled as I was.

"Kurt! I want you to fuck me now. Please fuck me." Gloria wailed.

As Marlene moved off the bed and off-screen, Gloria slid off the pillows. Donovan eyed her wet sloppy pussy hungrily. Just as his impressive cock found her wet hole, my fingers found my wife's pussy. It was just dripping wet. I slid my fingers out and tasted them.

"Mmm, such a dirty girl." I returned my hand to her pussy, sliding two fingers inside her. She hugged my head into her right breast and moaned lustily.

On the screen, Donovan was thrusting wildly into Gloria's mature pussy.

"Oh Kurt, you feel so good. It's stretching me. Your cock is the best." Gloria wailed.

Not a man alive doesn't love to hear that, even if it isn't actually your cock. Donna looked down and saw my erection straining at my zipper. I held her fast though, hugging her body to me as my fingers pistoned into her cunt, over and over. I wet the pad of my thumb and began to rub her clit every time I slid back into her.

She began moaning in my ear. "Oh baby, it's so hot, it's so hot." Sweat was beading up on her face.

On the laptop, Marlene had reentered the frame, wearing a strap-on cock beneath her lovely baby belly. She smiled broadly at the camera.

As Donovan slid his cock out of Gloria, my wife moaned. "Oh, my God."

Marlene slid up onto the bed and Gloria saw what was coming. "Oh yes, please Kurt." Gloria turned over onto her hands and knees.

Marlene slid up behind her as Donovan moved toward Gloria's face. Marlene spoke up.

"This is her favorite thing in the world, Kurt. Our pretty Gloria loves to suck a hard cock while she's being fucked from behind. She cums sooo hard. Don't you baby?"

Gloria nodded wildly as Donovan's cock slid into her mouth.

When Marlene's fake cock slid into Gloria's snatch, my wife's thighs clamped down on my hand. I felt her juices soak my hand as she came, with a shudder and a deep moan.

While Donna caught her breath, Donovan was thrusting deeply into Gloria's mouth, moaning my wife's name. Marlene had her feet dug in behind her and was fucking Gloria's slippery pussy with everything she had. The wet squelching sounds they made were picked up well by the camera's microphone. Gloria moaned wonderfully around her mouthful.

Donna stood and undressed quickly. I rose and pulled my pants down. I also turned my chair about thirty degrees as my big office chair isn't on wheels. Donna started sliding her ass back against my cock, her right hand rubbing her clit briskly.

As we watched Gloria get spit roasted on the screen, Donna squirmed back and slid my cock inside her pussy. The new angle of the chair allowed us both to see the computer screen. She was so warm and slick and tight. She moaned as we hit our full stroke. Reverse cowgirl isn't something we do often. We enjoy seeing each other's faces. She leaned back and I reached around to grope at her gorgeous golden tits. I moaned in her ear and told her how good her pussy felt.

We continued for several minutes both on and off the screen, our bodies synchronized as we fucked, until Donovan leaned his head back and roared. "Oh, fuck Donna, I'm cumming. I'm gonna cum right down your throat. Your hot fucking throat." My wife shivered uncontrollably.

We watched Donovan's orgasm roll through him as he held Gloria's beautiful head, forcing her to take his load down her throat. After a half dozen thrusts, he collapsed onto the bed, and we heard Gloria take a great big breath.

Between gasps, she moaned. "Oh, fuck Kurt that was amazing. I love it when you hold my head." It was at that moment Marlene renewed her assault from behind. Gloria grabbed the covers and began thrusting backward into Marlene's thrusts.

"Yes, Kurt! That's it, baby! Fuck me!"

I pushed Donna into a sitting position and slid down in my chair so that my ass hung off the edge of the cushion. From there I was able to thrust up into my wife as she straddled me. Apparently, like our pal Walt, I was hitting the spot, as Donna began moaning and swearing.

"Fuck yes, baby, that's it, that's the ... oh it's perfect ... I'm gonna ..."

Simultaneous orgasms are rare enough, but the moment I shot a geyser up into my wife's sopping pussy, both Donna and Gloria came, screaming my name. A triple orgasm. A bucket list item for sure.

The five of us lay gasping for breath, holding one another. Donna turned and we slid back up on my chair. Sitting on my lap, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me tenderly. She smiled and between breaths said, "Those three deserve a raise."

On the screen, we heard Donovan say, "It's your turn now Donna."

To which Marlene replied, "Oh yeah. I'm gonna straddle your wife's pretty face, Kurt. And then you're gonna fuck me from behind while she licks my cunt. I'm way past ready."

Donna reached over and hit the pause button on the video player. There were still twenty minutes left on the video.

Wrapping her arms around my neck again, she whispered. "We can watch the rest at home on the big screen while we celebrate."

I smiled. "What are we celebrating babe?"

Her eyes filled with tears as she looked into my eyes. "I'm pregnant."

---------------

I really enjoyed writing this. It was a lot of fun. I really try to come up with a different way of looking at an erotica subject or genre. I hope you enjoyed this and found it sexy. Wishing you a wonderful sexy night.

Rob

12