Conference Shenanigans

Story Info
Ever wondered what Shenanigan's go on at Conferences?
3.7k words
3.46
8.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean943
Sean943
117 Followers

Conference Shenanigans.

Presenting my first Conference Paper entailed activities I wasn't prepared for.

I left my hotel and walked along the promenade enjoying early morning sea breezes to the Conference & Exhibition Centre, where I would present my first Paper. This would contribute to my membership of the Institute of Structural Engineers; joining the 'Ring.'

I had tried without success to get my Company to sponsor me, there were ten applicants for six sponsorship placements, I was ninth on the list. Albert my Company mentor had called in a favor and managed to get one of his 'Fellow' Institute members to sponsor my membership.

Professor Luca Russo a Sicilian based at the University of Genoa, UniGe, initially we Conference video linked in which he explored my maritime structural knowledge. This seemed to go very well, he was particularly interested in my work on the DSRV, a commercial deep sea rescue vehicle funded by oil companies.

We had three Conference calls being an academic he had a habit of video phoning at all hours without warning. I was in bed when the phone rang for the third time, thinking it was my opposite number Hector from the States part of the DSRV project, answered it with only my boxers on, which we had each done before because of the flip side times. The Professor refused to accept my apologies saying I brightened up his otherwise dull day.

He had phoned to invite me to a party with some of his academic colleagues and their mentoring students in Genoa in two week's time. Instantly! I said "yes I would love too."

I was surprised my Company gave me paid leave for the visit and would cover my expenses. Two weeks later I arrived in Genoa and went to the UniGe to meet the Professor and some of his students, the party was to be the next day at Chiavari. That night it was arranged I would join his students, who spoke more than passable English, and visit the Lux bar in town. Had a student meal with wine, it turned out to be also a gay cruising club. Although straight I had been in mixed bars before; no concerns.

I had a great night reliving my student days and complying with the clubs shorts only night theme. Alfredo wearing serious micro shorts, quite a looker with his Latino olive skin started hitting on me, nothing serious but persistent. Anyway I enjoyed it, we ended up on the dance floor openly engrossed with each other, just like everybody else.

We ended back in my not very expensive hotel room, I told him I had never done it before, which was almost true. In his best English said. "No worry! I will show you." I didn't know what to think or do as he slid my shorts down, committed I stepped out of them.

Naked we ended up in bed fore-playing with each other until his athletic sex started. On my back, legs wide open he started to fuck me, once through the barrier I was on an ever increasing erotic high, cavorting together until he climaxed.

On a euphoric high I claimed him, facing each other, his legs wrapped around me, intently watching our facial contortions as our euphoria merged into a harmonic encounter. My ecstasy rising, I was now so desperate to take it to a rapturous climax, I was going like an express train when I let go. It was warm, messy and satisfying between wine, heat, travel exhaustion and rounds of athletic sex we slept until morning.

Even hung-over our morning wood's ushered us into an athletic if somewhat messy start to the day. Alfredo showered and left. I showered still unable to come to terms with what had happened but, had a lingering desire for it to happen again.

Waiting outside my hotel at noon, a roar of scooters about 20 pulled up to escort me to the beach party. I was pillion to a long haired blond, bikini clad with sports bra and black helmet. I had my hands wrapped around her bare waist, which she soon guided down to her pussy for me to caress. My first introduction to a Trans, in person, on a scooter racing through small narrow cobbled alleyway's insisting I continue carezzevole (caressing) the more I carezzevole. The faster we went until I felt wetness; we slowed down.

Arrived at the Chiavari naturist beach I was introduced to Nicola complete with wet marks on his bikini pants. Much to the entertainment of the group he gave me a wet sloppy kiss as he carezzevole me with his hand inside my shorts. I had a lot of explaining to do when this photograph and others appeared on the UniGe student web site.

Transiting the rocky beach to the barbecue area needed care. Once passed the marker everyone stripped off, my first time but confident. Nicola came over explaining Alfredo was a tempo parziale squillo (slang for companion) with a clientele but would be here later. Although I knew what he meant, from my surprise look Nicola explained. A number of UniGe students do this then asked me would I like to be a squillo at tonight's party?

Professor Luca Russo came over, Nicola changed the subject to my forthcoming paper. The Professor, Alfredo and Nicola would come to the UK and all three present papers, making it a UniGe record having four papers presented at one Conference. Alfredo joined us, somehow felt natural for the four of us to stand their naked discussing our impending papers with beer and local street food. I couldn't take my eyes of Nicola's boobs and dick wondering what it would be like to body rub together then have sex.

After the Professor left Nicola asked would I join them as 3rd squillo at tonight's Oil Company barbeque. Alfredo was very excited about it, I was about to faint to what I was roped into. What's more Hector my opposite number from the DSRV project in the States would be their. I pressed Alfredo and Nicola without success about what was to happen.

Alfredo in his Fiat 500 convertible picked Nicola up and me at my hotel, smart casual was the dress code. It was held at a private club not far from the oil Companies Corporate office in Genoa, upmarket from this afternoon's beach barbecue romp. Along with Alfredo and Nicola we met Hector, his opening comment 'we are the four musketeers who will woo the money men into increasing DSRV funding. Suddenly moving bits fell in place.

The Professor marshaled all four of us to different groups to promote our forthcoming Conference papers, and to solicit money from the oil companies. A lull after the barrage of questions and challenges on the content of my paper, a voice from behind said.

"Hello Shane it's been a while since we last met."

I turned it was Steven; We had first met when I was in London being interviewed for scholarship funding; which had provisionally been agreed subject to a sponsor funding me.

I was floating on cloud nine having my evening meal in the Prince of Wales pub in Kensington when Steven asked me could we share a booth; the rest being taken. Steven was casually dressed, late forties well spoken. We seemed to hit it off and chatted on after our meals were finished. I was on a high about my scholarship and needed someone to talk to, he was a good listener. Turned out we were both in the same hotel about two blocks away.

He invited me to join him for a drink in the hotel bar it was mobbed; some function. We ended up in his suite complete with lounge area and bar, not a mini bar. My room by contrast had a single bed with one chair. After a few drinks we were relaxed I noticed his trouser press and comment on my room not having one.

After a no thanks/ok discussions my trousers were in the press and I was sitting on his couch in my shirt which prompted discussion, particularly as I had said as a college student I did life-modeling; he asked.

"How about you pose for me and I photograph you, I will make it worth your while."

The euphoria of the day, alcohol, being partially dressed, I said ok. I was more than tipsy as I completed my 'posturing strip show' which you did for art students. As I stood naked in front of him I noticed an admiration glint in his eyes and lustful smile. Photographed me as I posed 'seductively' ending up on his bed, came over and started to fondle and intimately touch me.

I wasn't really into that but enjoying it, before long we were naked and intimate. My body language inciting him as I arched my back, wrapping my legs round his waist, we tongue wrestled as he dick stroked me. He pressed, my first time, uncomfortable, our tongue wrestling became aggressive, I felt him slide-in until he touched. Back arching as we athletically cavorted, it seemed to take forever then I felt him unload and a slow warm drain.

I didn't intend to reciprocate he encouraged me, I struggled, then all of a sudden it came together, my climax built-up, one stroke at a time, each more erotic than the previous. This time his back was arched as we cavorted at an ever increasing pace until I couldn't hold back, it seemed to come and come. I stayed all night, during the night and again in the morning we cavorted, showered and went for breakfast.

We both had a free afternoon, I was on the evening off-peak train, he was flying out to Geneva that night. Steven said he heard of a place we could go to, it turned out to be a spa & sauna, I had never been to one before. In our white towels we explored the facilities apart from sauna, Jacuzzi, steam rooms, they had private cabins and communal bukakee areas where you could watch or be watched having sex.

The thought of having it off in front of others gave me a frightening thrill. It wasn't busy, when we were alone temptation was too much I was leaning on the bukakee as Steven had his way, it was my turn. We weren't seen, or so we thought. Showered and left, exchanged WhatsApp details and went our own way's, two ships that passed in the night.

On the train home I received confirmation my scholarship funding had been granted. I googled Steven intending to tell him, turned out he was the CEO of an investment company. Couple of weeks later I received a WhatsApp from him with photoshopped, photo and video attachment's of us together, not ones you would want to be made public. He asked would I like to meet up again; we had a weekend together. It was then he told me that he had been recognised at the sauna but I hadn't; we discreetly met after that.

A magazine article had appeared claiming Steven, age 51, had been seen with a 19 year old in a hotel and a gay sauna in London with a photograph of us having breakfast together. The sauna photographs were not published nor was I named later, on the college campus I was approached by a reporter asking if I was the 19 year old seen with Steven."

At his invitation I spent the night with Steven in his 5* Genoa hotel; I wanted to. Next day I returned home to prepare for my Conference week, Steven went to some meetings in Genoa and Geneva, both returning to our private lives.

After my cobweb clearing walk along the promenade I arrived at the Conference & Exhibition Centre, checked in, collected my Conference pack. The main event didn't start until tomorrow afternoon, today was meets and greets and poster display's. The Professor, Hector, Alfredo, Nicola who claimed he would address the Conference 'dressed' would arrive later tonight.

I went to the meet and greet coffee area sat at one of the big round tables. Before long I was joined by other Conference early birds, mainly, reporters, commentators and photographers and two other delegates. Thomas one of the commentators asked who was doing what? I said presenting a paper on DSRV, Helen sitting next to me was presenting a paper on deep sea diving gas mixes.

Colin surpassed the both of us when he said; "I am a courtesan and paid to entertain influencers." Thomas smelling a story and his cameraman Tim swung into action; Helen and I trapped in the interview backdrop.

Colin was coy with his answer into the microphone. "If you wanted patronage for Papers, policies or money you have to ply them with sex. That's why I attend the Conferences particularly the politico ones here in Blackpool."

Tim focused his camera on us, Thomas asked "Is that correct?" We looked loss and he lost interest in us. At the first opportunity we vacated the table and went for a walk along the promenade. I asked Helen did she think Colin was correct saying papers were only successful if sex was made available to the influencer's.

"Yes! I found out the hard way that I had to offer sexual inducements, before my papers would be promoted, it worked and still does. For my Doctorate I had to submit six papers, the first three tanked, I was introduced to Pippa a freelance stringer for gay magazines who was looking for new interest story lines.

She interviewed me in my hotel room, not far from here, I could read her body language we ended up in bed together. Other than with a French exchange student who I was sharing a room with one summer, even then it was a 'see what it was like' experience. I had never had sex like that before. Turned out I really liked it and have been inclined ever since. Pippa also introduced me to a Unicorn clique of professional women who were like minded; my academic career took off after that.

Ok you tell me about your secrets Shane the way you looked at the camera man I know you are gay too?"

I shared how I met Steven in London and Alfredo in Genoa who turned out to be a squillo, she knew what that meant. I also mentioned Nicola the scooter Trans, but left the wet mark bit out, I mention he said he would present his paper 'dressed' which Helen became excited about.

We went to a club bar not far off the promenade that Helen knew for relaxation wine. We chatted, Helen asked what Nicola was like and what she was into. I showed her photographs on the UniGe web site of our 'shorts only' night at the Lux bar gay cruising club, the naked barbecue in Chiavari. I pointed out Nicola with long blond hair, Ray Bann sunglasses, bits and smooth olive skin, who had won Helen's admiration.

I added; he sent me a WhatsApp this morning asking me to find out where and what the Gloryhole Café was, he had read about it on social media, I couldn't find it. Helen said it's not called the Gloryhole Café that's its nickname and she had been their before with her women's Unicorn clique. Suggested we go and try it out, although the London sauna had gloryhole's I never tried them, the thought of us trying it out together was the ultimate thrill.

We left through a side door leading into an ally following it to what looked like a blacked out shop front and door. Apparently it was a café at one time now the back entrance to a swingers club with gloryhole cabins. Helen swiped two Conference gratis tickets, we went through to a corridor leading to private cabins. I was lost and hyper, she looked at me "this is it! Let's get undressed, just like your naked barbecue." We undressed, no towels, her arm wrapped around me guided to one of the gloryholes.

I was quite amorous as she pressed a button, its cover slid open then pressed her pussy hard up against it, before long started to twitch and give out deep satisfaction moans. I was rock hard watching as she had an early climax, grabbing two wall handholds pressed herself harder up against the gloryhole. She looked at me and pointed at the next gloryhole saying with an exhaustive voice "try it."

Pressed the button, popped it through, nothing, then a warm hand started stroking then sucking, I could feel teeth gently ratcheting up and down. Then Helen wrap her warm body around me, her wet pussy rubbing me as she reach up to the two handholds forcing me fully in against the gloryhole. She rubbed against me I reciprocated to whoever was at the other side who was entheausticly enjoying it. I started to rise quickly and uncontrollably, I let go. All I could hear from the other side of the gloryhole was a gagging noise then Helen's Climax ran down me.

Gloryhole's closed, face to face Helen pressed against me, I could feel myself rise and dick touch her wet pussy, not content with that she pressed it against me until I slipped in. My back against the wall, she started to bang me, slowing to ease an early climax, she then took off like an express train, I had no control until we had a momentous exchange. She asked me "how did I enjoy meeting her Unicorn clique of professional women?"

Dressing she insisted we exchange trophy underwear. Arriving back at our hotels we went our separate ways. I received a text from the Professor giving me a hotel address and room number with a cryptic message. 'An oil executive wants to see you to clarify your paper.'

I knocked the hotel room door, standing in only a dressing gown he invited me in, looked at the bed, smiled and dropped his dressing gown, I was to be his squillo. Like I did for Steven I gave him a 'posturing strip show' insisting I keep on Helen's bright red frilly Knickers with unicorn emblem. With his hand in them enjoyed his foreplay until I posed doggy style where we enjoyed his climax. It was a one way Dom encounter, I dressed knickerless; his trophy.

I returned to my hotel to get ready for tonight's Conference formal dinner a black tie affair. I met Helen dressed in a long black strapless dress with her breasts vowing to escape.

Over cocktails met up with the Professor, Albert, Hector and Nicola where Helen introduced herself to him saying "I recognise you even in your cocktail dress with your breasts trying to escape." For the remainder of the night and overnight were engrossed with each other. The thought of what they did still inspires me with wet dreams.

The Professor handed Albert and Hector business cards with a hotel and room number written of their backs. He handed me one too, no name just a hotel and room number. It was an apartment hotel, I rang the doorbell, it opened. Steven, standing their, eyes glinting in admiration with his lustful smile looking straight at me. I closed the door behind me, not opening it until the following morning when I left to present my Paper to Conference. Steven set off to an invitation lunch with the prestige's Blackpool Gay Gentleman's Dining Group.

The Professor had arranged with the organisers, Helen in her low cut top and short white flared skirt would present first, followed by Alfredo then me followed by Nicola in her black daisy duke shorts and white see-through top, then Hector and finally the Professor. By lunch time we had completed our Paper presentation's on DSRV.

After sitting through some Paper presentations we left with the intention of having the afternoon off exploring Blackpool. Helen gave her excuses she had an appointment with her Unicorn clique and had invited Nicola to go with her. Hector and Alfredo were going to a gay sauna and spa in the red light district near the swingers club Helen and Nicola were going too. The Professor gave me a business card with a hotel and room number on it.

I knocked the door, Thomas the Conference commentator opened the door, Tim his cameraman was set up in corner. He wanted to interview me, I assumed it was about my work on the DSRV project and my recent Paper. Wrong!

As we sat at the table, camera whirring away Thomas asked.

"Did I know Steven Gooldberga was a closet gay when you agreed for him funding your University scholarship and now financial sponsorship to join the Institute of Structural Engineers.

We have University and Institute confirmation's that he paid your fees, your bank statements also show you receive an allowance of £1,000/month. Is this the case and in return did you provide him with sexual favors for the past three years. We have copies of messages where you both exchanged times and places also we filmed you yesterday when you went to his hotel apartment overnight?"

What could I say. "That's more or less correct I work for Steven, ask him I am sure he will confirm that." Interview over I left.

Sean943
Sean943
117 Followers
12