Conference Time

Story Info
Kiss and tell.
11.8k words
3.28
29.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayRivers
RayRivers
11 Followers

My name is Rachel, and I am deeply in love with my husband of five years, as he is with me, and we delight in being naughty and experience new and pleasurable sexual sensations. We are always experimenting and evolving.

There are so many sensations and feelings that I love about the act of making love; aside from a g-spot orgasm or the ecstasy of a pleasurable clitoral one, there is one sensation that will always put me over the top each and every time, so invariably I make sure that I'm well prepared. I enjoy having my entire vagina freshly shaven, clean and smooth, from the top of my mons pubis to the bottom and beneath my labia lips, especially just on the inside of my vaginal opening all the way down to where my pussy touches my ass. I find that I am hypersensitive and extremely responsive to the slightest touch. Any caress, touch or kiss on my freshly exposed skin, makes me tingly all over. I know my husband, Noah, enjoys this trendsetting look as well. He tells me that seeing me so smooth and clean-shaven is an absolute turn-on.

There are times, when I'm really horny and want Noah to fuck me, that I'll shave my pubis, step out of the shower, and run over to our bed where Noah is lying under the blanket, and I'll always win the bet if I predict that, after he sees me, he already has a raging hard-on. There hasn't been a time when I've reached under the covers, found Noah's cock, and discovered that my prediction wasn't right. I've achieved exactly what I set out to do!

We begin to play with each other's genitals, starting slowly at first. I start rubbing, massaging and kneading the bare skin of Noah's cockhead, shaft and balls with my hands and he is doing the same on my very soft, exposed and sensitive naked pussy. Noah is very soothing as he gently opens the slit of my pussy. As he finesses and toys my clitoris I begin to come closer and closer to my climax, I spontaneously change my position and plant my very wet open dripping cunt right on his waiting mouth so he can lick and suckle my now very engorged and throbbing clit. Noah teases it with the same motions as if it were my nipple being sucked; each sensation of his rough feeling tongue is exhilarating and electrifying.

At last, he firmly draws the nub of my clit into his mouth, and expertly draws it from beneath my clitoral hood and runs his tongue in small circles all around its tip, moving his tongue faster and faster. I shudder as he brings me to an orgasm that forces me to wrap my legs around his head and hold him tightly clamped to my most tender of areas. He, on the other hand, is now very aroused and as hard as I've ever felt him.

We are quite adventurous when it comes to sex with each other; but, one of the barriers we've yet to cross, and he regularly asks me about, is If I ever chose to have sex outside of our relationship to tell him all of the intimate details of the entire experience. I'm convinced that he's serious about this since I've noticed that whenever the subject comes up, he closes his eyes, and as if in a trance holds his cock and balls and manipulates them in such a way that makes it seem as if he's imagining that the scenario is playing out in front of him. I love the eroticism of watching him do this, and instinctively my own hands gravitate to my cunt and do a little of their own magic. This scenario plays out about two or three times a year, and I'll admit, I have been tempted.

We're both in our mature twenties; I'm 5'2" in stocking feet with very long and shapely legs; deep blue eyes and jet black hair that's naturally wavy, tousled and hangs down to my shoulders; Noah says that I have a "come hither" look. I think I'm pretty hot and Noah constantly reinforces that notion for me. He's told me that he's seen other men staring at me, and it turns him on, he's even admitted to me that when he notices a man staring at me, that his cock, having a mind of its own, starts to become hard and at times, it turns into a full-fledged boner. This generally happens when I'm wearing no panties, and a very tight pair of shorts, which makes my camel toe very visible. At that point, Noah is sure that we'll be going home for some hot and steamy sex; while all those brazen men, who've been staring at my well-defined crotch and ass, will be headed back to their homes with the memory of their glimpse and an unfulfilled desire. For those of you who might be curious, I measure a shapely 34B, 24, 34.5, and I'm told, even by my girlfriends, that I look fabulous in a tiny string bikini. Noah towers above me at 6'1", has a firm, but not overly muscular build and in my opinion, is exceptionally handsome. He is adequately endowed and has more than enough to keep me satisfied through multiple orgasms when we engage in our sexual adventures.

I had a 3-day business trip approaching, Wednesday to Friday, which would take me to St. Louis, Missouri for an international training conference, and unfortunately, I wouldn't know a single soul there. I decided to go out there on Tuesday night so as not to miss the opening of the conference on Wednesday morning. I hate leaving Noah, for even a day mush less three. As solace whenever I go to an extended symposium far from home; I would pack a small collection of my favorite toys, lubes and other playthings so that when I talk to my husband at the end of the day, I can tell him I'm missing him and the warmth of his body cuddling, squeezing and caressing me. I let him know that if I'm feeling frisky, I've prepared an assortment of gadgets to use to remind me that I'm really not that far from home and always have a mental image of him. There have even been times that while I'm talking with him on the phone, I'll tell him that I have a very adequate and active vibrator right on the tip of my clit and I'll ask him if he would like to hear it buzzing down there, or if he would like to listen to me having my orgasm. He's never said no to either, so all the while I'm telling him how each sensation and vibration is bringing me closer to a satisfying sexual release, that I'm also visualizing and feeling him sliding in and out of my very wet pussy. It's always so much fun. He's never told me; but, I think he's jerking off while he hears me masturbate. Hmm, that should be a fun conversation that we could have.

It was a long flight, and I arrived at the hotel just before 5 on Tuesday afternoon. I just wanted to grab some dinner and relax in my room for the rest of the evening and prepare for tomorrow's long agenda. When I entered the restaurant, located in the hotel, The Maître D' asked if I was here to attend the conference. I said, "I was." and he escorted me to the placard indicating which table I was to be seated. There must have been four hundred people in attendance all seated at tables set for eight. I was the last to arrive at my dinner table, so I was the last to introduce myself and get acquainted with my tablemates. I'm horrible with remembering names and always fearful that I'll forget someone, so I asked if anyone minded if I jotted down their name. Thankfully no one objected; so I started by introducing myself as Rachel and work for ABC company in marketing; then, going around the table from my left, there was Susan, William, Abby, Ethan, Liam, Ava, and Alex. Most of my tablemates were older than me except for William and Ethan who appeared to be in their mid-thirties. The dinner and company, as it turned out, was actually quite pleasant. We discussed the upcoming events of the conference and agreed that the agenda seemed surprisingly interesting, well at the very least, it didn't sound yawn boring. We all said goodnight to each other and parted ways for the evening. I returned to my room, called Noah to tell him that I missed him and that I wish he were here so I could indulge his fantasies and play with his cock just to tease him. Noah replied that he wanted to be with me as well so that he could play with my pussy, get me very wet and finger fuck me. Just to tease him, I told him that there were plenty of very young men, who were staring my way during dinner, and I could tell they were undressing me in their minds. I told Noah that I could sense that they were fixated on watching my ass swaying and could feel their eyes following me whenever I would get up to walk around. I asked, half-jokingly, "Noah, do you think I should wear that pair of very tight shorts? You know, the one that shows off every contour of my body."

All he said was, "If you do, I'll be dreaming of you every single minute you're away."

He added, "I have a hard-on, thinking about all those young men and what might happen if they should approach you and offer an irresistible proposal." I reassured him and told him he had absolutely nothing to worry about; we said "I Love You" to each other, hung up, and I, for one, tried to get some sleep. I tossed and turned thinking of Noah admitting to me that he had a hard-on, and I kept imagining him fondling his beautiful cock and thinking that I could possibly think of being with another man. His comment turned me on, and I knew I had to satisfy my urge for an orgasm. I instantly decided to masturbate to relieve the urgency that was building in the depths of my groin. I took out a few toys and placed them on the nightstand. My vagina was urging me to satiate myself and achieve instant relief. I choose a small but powerful vibrator that I could use with pinpoint accuracy, turned it on and held its pointy tip gently to the head of my clitoris, moving it in small circles. My fantasy took me down the path that Noah had set; him, playing with his balls and cock fantasizing about me actually fucking another man. I could feel my genital muscles contracting, my heart rate increasing and blood rushing to the center of my being. I could feel my climax approaching, my legs began to quiver, I forced the vibrator harder and harder against the tip of my clit until I could feel the exquisite sensation of my orgasm emanating from the center of my clitoris and spread out quickly through my groin and then suddenly pierce through my entire body forcing me to tremble and clench my legs together, like I never wanted to let that feeling go. It was an exquisite and very wet orgasm. Finally, I felt the tension in my legs ease and began to relax my body. Feeling satisfied I just laid there and soon drifted off.

In the morning, I felt so rested and emotionally uplifted and absolutely loving my husband for getting my juices flowing without him even being here.

Over the next few hours, while we attended the conference seminars, I had an opportunity to talk with some of the people I'd gotten to know from the evening before. We all seem to have bonded to some extent, having an abundance of work-related issues that were similar, and besides, we found that we genuinely enjoyed each other's company. We agreed that when the conference ended at about 4 in the afternoon, since it was a short stroll to the Gateway Arch; we'd meet at the park at its base and take the elevator to the top, look out over the St. Louis skyline and the mighty Mississippi; and then plan to meet for dinner at a restaurant that was highly rated on Yelp. William had previously contacted a friend, who he had not seen in quite some time and who lives relatively close to St. Louis. They made their own plans to catch up; so it would just be the seven of us who would spend the evening together.

As planned, we met at the base of the Arch and just walked around for a few minutes. Looking up towards the apex, it truly is amazingly beautiful; and I could hardly wait to ride this oddity of an elevator/tramway to the observation deck. After purchasing our tickets, we lined up to enter the tram. Ethan and I were the last of our group to get online to await our turn to take the ride to the top. We didn't realize it, but the pods are quite small and can only accommodate five people. After the others got into the first pod, Ethan and I rode together alone, facing each other, in the next pod. I guess that due to the curvature of the arch, as the tram winds its way towards the top, it gets a bit shaky and we found ourselves being bounced and tossed around. Midway up, Ethan was jolted from his seat and fell forward towards me and placed his hand on my thigh to regain his balance. At first, I thought nothing of it; but, as he was repositioning himself, he curled his fingers and dug his nails ever so slightly into my thigh while pushing his hand back towards the top of my thigh. I don't know why; but, instinctually I grabbed his hand, held it on my leg, and quivered as I felt the warmth of his hand through my skirt. I held onto his palm and unconsciously pulled him further up my thigh, just a bit, an inch or so. We looked at each other with what seemed like a single unspoken thought of reading each other's minds. It was only a 4-minute ride on the tram, and when we arrived, I felt a desire to find out more about Ethan. I actually mean much more.

The views from the top were spectacular, and you could see for miles up and down the vast Mississippi.

We traveled back down the arch, without incident; reached the bottom and went for dinner at the restaurant we had picked earlier in the day. We all agreed that the food was just fabulous; we all walked back to the hotel, and everyone headed to their rooms. Ethan asked if I wanted a nightcap and being that it was somewhat too early to actually go to bed, I agreed and we headed to the hotel bar. Ethan ordered a scotch on the rocks, and I had a glass of champagne. We spoke about what each of our work specialties entailed and why we decided to attend the conference. Well, after two more rounds we decided to call it a night and headed towards the elevators. Maybe he was emboldened by the scotch he was drinking, but once in the lift, Ethan grabbed me around my waist with his right hand and pulled me in close to him. He whispered that he thought I was exquisitely beautiful and wondered what I looked like under all my clothing. As he pulled me even closer to him, he boldly whispered, in a very seductive tone, and said that he'd really like to fuck me, even though he knew I was happily married. I knew I was attracted to Ethan but was hesitant to reply and just as quickly as these moments were passing, I felt a tingling between my thighs. Without another thought, I leaned in and kissed him deeply.

Our rooms were on the upper floors, and the elevator ride was longer than expected. Thankfully no one spotted us. Ethan asked if I would like to come back to his room, and I said I actually would; but, I would like to drop a few things in my hotel room first.

We entered my room, I laid down my sweater and purse on the nearest chair and turned around to follow Ethan upstairs. All too late I realized I left my toys out on the nightstand and Ethan caught a glimpse, casually walked towards them and asked me "I'm not trying to be too inquisitive, but I am curious, which is the last one you played with, I assume that would be your favorite?" I pointed to the one on the left and told him, "It has a little bit more girth and gives me the sensation of being filled up." I don't know why I was so unabashed; but, I think I decided that I wanted to fuck him earlier in the day at the St. Louis Arch. He casually walked over to the nightstand, picked up the vibrator I had pointed to, and began running his tongue up and down the shaft for a few seconds, not in a way that was a turn off; but, one that was extraordinarily sensual. I couldn't help but think that he was licking and tasting my pussy juices from the vibrator that I had used just a few hours earlier, and I found myself being turned on by this. When he put the vibrator back on the nightstand, he turned to me, held me close and whispered, "Now that I've surreptitiously had a taste of your pussy, I want to taste the real thing." He began to kiss me deeply and started to fondle my crotch. I felt my heart pounding rapidly with anticipation, and my pussy became extraordinarily wet, and I could feel my juices flowing freely. We broke apart and hurriedly headed to his room.

It was a long night, and we did everything you could imagine and some things you can't even begin to fathom, or rather I'll admit I didn't comprehend at the time.

The rest of the conference continued without any other incidents, and we tried very hard not to act on our impulses. Although challenging, we did manage. We did say goodbye and parted with a deep passionate kiss, and left by saying, with a sly wink "See you at the next conference."

Since I left the conference, it was plaguing me, and I had an unsettling feeling -- how am I going to tell Noah about how well my symposium went and of my adventure with Ethan. I didn't know if he was going to be repulsed and be angry at me or whether he would think of it as a sexy adventure and be turned on. Since we keep nothing secret from each other, and we did promise to tell each other everything if something like this did happen, I decided how I was going to relay the tale.

When I arrived home, Noah immediately came to greet me and gave me a warm, passionate kiss and a hug, just the way I like it. Being in his arms and feeling the warmth of his embrace put me entirely at ease. I settled into being home, having dinner with my husband, and after dinner, we headed to the living room to watch a little TV. I asked Noah if we could not watch TV; but, just sit on the couch since I wanted to catch him up with the details of my conference.

Noah sat first, and I laid down stretched out over the couch, with my head resting comfortably on Noah's lap. I just love looking into Noah's eyes, for a man, he has the most beautiful blue eyes, and once you see them, you are captivated and entranced, and very much feel drawn and connected to his very essence. I started by telling Noah how well the conference went and that each of the lectures was an enjoyable learning experience.

"Noah. I've got something to tell you; but before I do, please promise me that we can discuss it all after I'm done telling you everything and that you won't be too harsh or judgmental."

"Will you agree to that -- yes or no?"

Noah was very curious as to what I was up to, so without question, he immediately agreed.

I said, "Noah, I've been a very, very naughty girl while I was away." I began to tell Noah everything, and I mean everything. At some point, while I was speaking and staring directly into his beautiful eyes; Noah put his left hand on my breast and began to squeeze and massage it and even managed to pinch my nipple. An infinite calm came over me, and I instantly knew he would be a receptive listener. The warmth of his hand massaging my breast gave me the reassurance that I needed, to keep talking. I stopped telling Noah the story at the point that I was just leaving the conference center. I suggested to him, "I think we would be more comfortable in our bedroom, where I can finish telling you the rest of my adventure."

We headed to the bedroom and quickly removed our clothes. I had it in my mind that each of us was anticipating what the other was going to do, or say after I told Noah the entire story. I hoped for the best, and I think I knew I was going to get so much more than I had anticipated.

We sat on the bed, naked, staring at each other and gazing at each other's bodies. Noah said, "Somehow, I think I'm going to enjoy the rest of your story." He cradled and caressed his cock with both hands, but when he released his hands, he stroked the length of his shaft a few times with his right hand.

Now I was getting excited and could feel the inside of my pussy getting wet. So I continued the story for Noah. "We got to Ethan's room and didn't waste too much time before we started to embrace and kiss each other. He held me tightly and close, running his hands over my back as if to massage and make me feel more at ease. Before long, he had managed to remove my blouse, leaving that wonderfully sexy bra I purchased from Victoria's Secret in place and exposed to his gaze. He backed me up a little bit so he could flagrantly stare at my pointy 34B tits, still covered by the bra. I, in return, unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off his shoulders. He ran his hands over the outside of my bra, making sure to lightly pinch my nipples, which made them hard and erect, they were so very stiff as if they were standing at attention. He started to tweak and pinch them through the fabric of my bra. I turned and ran my hands over his bare chest and could make out that even his nipples were getting erect, this imperceptible unconscious action to my touch made me even more excited with anticipation.

RayRivers
RayRivers
11 Followers