Confessions

Story Info
An episode of Game Grumps goes off the rails.
898 words
1.67
413
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no. What is this doing here? This is MY fanfic," said Arin, quickly attempting to play off the fact that this definitely wasn't the secret Danny/Arin fanfic that he wrote, but instead a cruelly submitted prank fanfic designed to give the impression that he had a very niche humiliation fetish.

How am I going to get out of this one, Arin thought. How was he going to get out of this one? He had already been talking too long and it was too late to close the book and choose a different, less meta story. Now, all the eyes in the room were on him. Shame washed over Arin like a blanket made of regrettable Tweets. He had Ben so careful to keep his smut writing a secret, but there it was, right there on his lap, his own magnum opus: "Game Humps Presents: The Ten Minute Golden Shower Hour." He was mortified, and... horny?

Thinking about his own fanfic being read aloud was making Arin's penis hard. Oh no, not now. Not in the middle of the show! He was in wheel twuble. This was beginning to be a real pickle, and the situation was getting out of hand, too.

I... oops, I mean Arin attempted to cloak his growing erection under the heavy book in his hands. The tip of his girth pressed up against the book's girth and together made a girthy sandwich, though the meat of the sandwich would technically be Arin's pants, thereby making it a pants sandwich with the book and Arin's meat being the bread. How ironic, Arin thought, that my meat should serve as the bread of this erotic sandwich.

Great, yet another thought popped into Arin's head, as though it had just placed second in a thought race, now I'm horny and hungry. I'm HORNGRY! This was beginning to be a real pickle.

"Sh*cks," Arin swore under his breath. "What happened to the fanfic I was supposed to be reading tonight? I wanted to read 'DuckTales: UwU,' wherein Huey, Dewey, and Louie do a bukkake on Falcon Graves's fat tits." Arin glanced down at his own fanfic and his eye caught the line where he was about to get furiously fisted with a PowerGlove™ coated in GamerGoo™. Sometimes he amazed himself with his staggering brilliance. He hoped the subtext™ of Nintendo punishing their fanbase with superfluous and overpriced peripherals would not be lost on his readers.

But now was not the time to be sucking his own dick -- that scene wasn't until chapter two. Arin looked lustily to his co-host for support, but was instantly disarmed by his pulchritudinous mahogany spheroids. Gubble help him, Arin was moister than an oyster and he ached to slather Danny's clam in love juice. He wanted to take that beautiful boy to bum-bum city and make the beast with two Bachs.

"Damny," said Armin.

"Arny..." said Daggy in the lilting cadence Alvin once confused for disappointment, but which he now knew was Dathaniel's secret way of saying "I love you." The book throbbed gently in Army's lap. He wanted to be Daphne's slutton for punishment. He dared not speak the words aloud, though Dan would know soon enough if he kept reading this fanfic.

"Uh, it's nothing, nevermind, it's not like I like you or anything, you obtuse baka," Arin blushed and pushed the tips of his index fingers together. It was very cute and it gave Danny a nice warm tingly feeling in his chest.

Just then, Arin thought he detected the slight odor of gas, but that thought was quickly overtaken by other, more colorful ideas. Ideas such as: what was that gas smell? Danny hadn't seemed to notice it, for he was asail on a sea of daydreams and ponderings. Ponderings such as: "What if James Gandolfini was stricken with a form of verbal aphasia that allowed him to only say the name 'Tony Schalub?'"

Arin's EGGS (Erogenous Gonads and Gooch Spot) started aching. He knew this pain would only go away if he made an OMELET (Orgasmic, Massive, Eminent Load Ejaculating Tenaciously). This was beginning to be a real pickle.

"I may as well get this over with," Arin admitted to himself. He began reading his story. All of it. All 8 1/2 by 11 thick, meaty inches of hot throbbing fanfic poured out of his mouth. He quothed the shit out of his steamy fucking story.

Danny nodded approvingly at the part where Arin received the world's fastest footjob from Sonic the Hedgehog. He was, after all, a big ol' furry and unironically loved that shit. Danny gasped at the part where Yoshi gave Waluigi a rim job with his long sticky tongue. Arin felt some of the tension melt away, but he was not out of the woods yet, he was about to get to that part of the story. His secret long held fantasy that he dared not speak, with the exception of all the times he spoke about it.

Arin's sweaty eyes darted around the room for any means of escape, but there was no escaping this pickle jar, so he drove bravely onward.

Six-thousand nine-hundred and sixty-nine words later, Arin completed.

"That was very erotic, Arin," said Danny.

That faint praise was all Arin needed. He stood erect and ejaculated: "I'm coming!"

And then Arin came and farted at the same time.