Confessions Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife's confession makes things interesting.
4.3k words
4.06
22.4k
29
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather had something on her mind one night, and it wasn't the hard cock she had in hand. The TV was playing porn that night. It was a video called, "Bi Bi Baby." It turned out to be amateurs exploring their bi sides, and I knew that would fascinate my wife. It was full of threesome's and girl on girl and guy on guy stuff. As she watched she seemed to drift away a bit.

I finally had to ask. "What's going on dear? You seem distracted."

"I'm sorry. This video just brings back some memories and I realize I need to come clean about it." I raised an eyebrow at that. This was going to be interesting.

She took a deep breath and asked, "Do you remember back in college when I went topless sunbathing with Angie?"

I nodded. "Yeah, out at that state park, right?" I did remember that. Both girls had gotten slight sunburns and it was funny watching them react when their nipples brushed against their shirts. I smiled at my wife. "You know me. I would have paid to see that little show."

"You probably would have. I've got to tell you the truth though. It was more than that."

I raised an eyebrow. "Exactly what do you mean by more?" Heather sighed. "You know I'm curious about women, right?" I nodded. She glanced back at the screen and then to me again.

"It's more than curious Mike. I can tell you that with complete certainty. I really like sex with women." I saw her take another deep breath before she added, "I've already tried it and I'm hooked dear. I'm not just bi curious, I'm really bi."

I wasn't surprised really. I'd seen get tastes in porn before and knew she enjoyed hardcore lesbian action. So did I and my biggest fantasy was actually getting my wife in that situation. From what she said though it sounded like I was a bit late for that. "So tell me about it dear."

"Are you going to get mad?" I shook my head. "I won't get mad. I'll probably get more turned on than I am now, but I'm not getting mad."

She nodded and hesitantly started her story. "So we got out there and pulled off our shirts. It felt amazing to feel the air on my skin like that. Even though we were alone out there I got turned on by that."

"It was probably the whole possibly getting caught thing." Heather nodded. "That was part of it. The other part was I had a partially naked woman in front of me."

She reminisced for a moment then continued. "So we're sitting there topless talking and my eyes keep going to those tits of hers." Heather smiled at me. "You'd love them. I'd say she's a C cup and she has the most incredible nipples."

"I know dear. Remember that sheer shirt she'd wear now and then? I was always staring then. And you're right. I love those bright pink nipples of hers."

Heather smiled. "So I'm looking at those tits and wondering what it would be like to play with them. That didn't help my horny mood any, and after a while I had to look back at her face just to keep my mind from wandering."

She was describing the perfect storm then. Two girls alone and partly naked? It got better though.

"So when I looked up I saw she was staring at my body." She paused and then added, "That didn't help either and pretty soon the sexual tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife." I saw that slight smile cross my wife's face again. "She was leaning back on her elbows and my eyes ran down her body. She had this peach fuzz on her belly just above those low cut jeans of hers." Heather sighed again. "All I could think of right then was my tongue sliding through it."

That was pretty fucking hot and I told her so. "So she was checking you out too?"

Heather nodded. "I caught her eyes running over my tits and I swear to God it made my nipples even harder than they were already."

I pulled the sheet back revealing those tits and smiled, drawing small circles around her rock hard nipples. "I can imagine. So what then?"

"It was quiet for a few minutes. Both of us were obviously thinking the same thing, but with my inexperience there was no way I was starting things. Angie finally broke the silence and asked if she could ask a question."

"I assume you said yes."

"Of course. She gave me that sweet little smile of hers and asked me if I'd ever had sex with a woman before."

"That was a bombshell!" Heather laughed, nodding her agreement.

"Was it ever! Of course I said no, because I hadn't. She didn't respond to that right away, at least not until I told her I'd always fantasized about it."

I nodded. "So how did she react?"

"She immediately told me all about it. She told me how much fun it was and how she enjoyed it. I was dripping wet just from imagining everything she talked about. That's when I noticed she'd sat up and her face was close to mine."

"Damn! So what did you do?"

"I couldn't resist myself. I leaned over and kissed her, just like I do you."

I could see that in my mind's eye. Heather and Angie alone in the woods, their lips pressed together, tongues sliding into each other's mouths. "I assume she didn't resist."

Heather shook her head. "As a matter of fact she reached out and started running one soft hand across my bare skin."

I was getting hotter and so was Heather. The hand she'd had on my cock was under the blankets now on her side. I could see them moving as knew what was going on. So I pulled the blankets off us and watched as her fingers stroked her clit. I reached down and wrapped my hand around my cock then, joining in with her as she continued.

"So we ended up laying there together playing with each other's bodies." I saw Heather smile then. "It was funny really. Both of us and for the others jeans at the same time. Picture that one dear. Both of us undoing each other's jeans and sliding our hands down them to find hot wet pussies."

I could picture it and had to slow my hand down, otherwise I would cum way too fast. Heather went on then.

"That's when she rolled me over on my back. She climbed on top of me and kissed me again. I felt that body pressing against mine and decided right then and there I was going for it."

Heathers eyes were closed as she described the scene. "She kissed her way down my neck, until those lips captured my nipples." I saw my wife's sight smile then. "You always called them blowjob lips. I can tell you they were great for other things too."

I could imagine. Heathers hand was moving faster as she played with her pussy. "She made her way down and pulled my jeans off. I saw her smile as she looked down at my dripping wet pussy. Then she went down on me."

I'd never heard Heather utter such an emotionally packed statement before. I watched her body shake in orgasm right then and knew why. She caught her breath and started again.

"She kept going and going and I couldn't stop coming on her tongue. I can't tell you how many times I came that day." She paused and I asked, "So did you return the favor that day?"

My wife smiled. "As soon as I caught my breath, yes. She told me that doing it the way she had was easiest the first time, so I mimicked her actions. I kissed her neck and sucked those nipples. Next thing I knew I found myself face to face with my first pussy."

"So what did you do?"

She shrugged. "I took a deep breath and buried my face in it. She tasted amazing. I eventually made her cum with my tongue on her clit and two fingers in her."

That was a damn hot story and one question came to mind. "Did you ever get her again?"

"No. Summer came and we got married. Then we moved and it never happened again."

"But did you want it to?" Heather blushed and looked away before nodding slightly. "Yeah, actually I have."

I leaned across her to her bedside table, grabbing her phone and tossing it on the bed. "Then call her and tell her that. She's an hour away."

My wife looked shocked. "Tell her I'm in the mood to play with her again? We're married now. Isn't that cheating?"

I thought quickly. "Tell her you told me all about it and you'd like to have her come over for your first threesome."

Heather was certain when she shook her head. "She won't do it. You're not her type at all."

I knew that. "Humor me dear. Give it a try anyway."

She smirked and shook her head. "I'll do it but it's not going to work."

Angie answer and Heather said, "Hey, it's me." They chatted for a few minutes before Heather finally told her why she called.

"I told my husband about that day you and I had in the state park." She paused and smiled. "That's the one. Anyway, he suggested I call you and invite you over for a threesome with us." She looked up at me as Angie replied. "I told him that. I told him he wasn't your type. I figured I'd kept that secret for so long I at least owed him that much. So I tried."

Heather turned to say something to me and stopped. As she listened a look of amazement came across her face. She finally shook her head. "That's fine. Just come on in. We're already in the bedroom."

Heather looked stunned as she sat her phone down. "She'll be here in an hour. She said she figured she owed you to."

I chuckled at her amazement Ava watched as she slid into the bathroom for a quick shower. Quick by her standards meant 45 minutes later she came back in the bedroom all squeaky clean with full makeup on. "How do I look?"

I walked past and whispered, "Good enough to eat." I saw her shiver at that. Her mind was already there.

I showered up and headed back into our room, drying my hair off. Heather was leaning back and watching. She motioned me over as I tossed the towel aside. When she scooted to the edge of the bed I knew I was in for a rare treat. Heather was always one of those so it in the dark types. It was fun but frustrating really. That night though she smiled and stroked my hard cock.

"Pretend I'm Angie." She opened wide, laying the head of my cock on her tongue. Then her lips closed around me and slid down my cock while I watched. I didn't need to pretend long. She walked in a few minutes later looking mildly surprised at seeing my wife swallowing my cock. "Just couldn't wait huh?"

Heather got up and walked over and hugged her. She was really pressed against Angie and it was easy to see Angie liked it. She looked over Heather's shoulder at me as if to gauge my reaction, glancing at my hard cock at the same time. I saw her smile and as Heather finally pulled away slightly she said, "He knows everything now, right?"

When Heather nodded she grinned. "Then give me a real hello." It took Heather a moment but when Angie tipped her head head up slightly my wife got it. I saw her kiss Angie, her tongue sliding into her mouth right away. I was transfixed at the sight and it got even better when my wife ran one soft hand up her body and teased one hard nipple with her fingers.

When they finally broke off that kiss Angie smiled over at me. She crooked a finger at me, beckoning me over. "It's your turn now."

My lips met the ones I'd always imagined wrapped around my cock and I found out something right then and there. Angie could really kiss. As our tongues danced in each other's mouth my hand mimicked my wife's, sliding up her body and across the gentle swell of her tits to her rock hard nipples. When we finally stopped kissing I couldn't resist whispering in her ear. "You're overdressed you know."

I heard her soft chuckle. "Let me help you with that little problem." She nodded and I moved around behind her, looking over her shoulder at my wife. Heather was sitting there wide eyed and smiling watching every second of this new experience.

I reached down to her waist, taking the fabric of her shirt in my hands. I could see the reflection of us in the mirror on the other side of the room and watched intently at my hands slowly pulled her shirt up. I was watching more and more skin being exposed until she lifted her arms and I tugged her shirt up and off. I finally saw those tits unencumbered, and Heather and I were both licking our lips as they came into view.

I could see those bright pink nipples finally and after tossing her shirt on the chair I couldn't resist filling my hands with them. I started at her waist again slowly running my hand up her body. I grazed her nipples with my palms, making her gasp slightly before cupping those tits for the first time. The difference between my wife's DDs and those C cups of Angie's was fascinating and quite a turn on.

Heather and I both wanted to see more though. I knew that from the look of lust on her face, so I slipped both hands down to the top of the jeans she was wearing. Angie surprised me by reaching down herself then, wrapping a soft hand around my hard cock and stroking me as I undid the button on her jeans. I unzipped her and couldn't resist sliding my hand into those jeans where I found a nice wet pussy waiting for me.

I played for a moment before pulling out my shiny wet fingers. Smiling I motioned for Heather to come over to us then. She did, looking up at me with curiosity in her eyes. As she stepped close I reached up and ran my wet fingers gently across her lips.

I saw her shiver slightly and her mouth opened, her tongue gently licking the juices from my fingers before she slid them into her mouth sucking them clean. When she finished I slid Angie's jeans down, caressing her tight little ass as I did. We were all breathing hard by then and Heather took Angie's hand leading her to the bed.

She placed our friend in the middle of the bed, her eyes devouring her body. We both laid down on either side of her and I let Heather go first. I could see the need in her face, so I smiled and nodded as she looked at me.

She leaned over Angie's naked body, capturing her lips again. I saw Angie reach up, her hand sliding over my wife's huge breasts before Heather switched positions on her. She climbed on top of our friend, kissing her way across her jaw and down her throat. I watched my wife place soft gentle kisses on her body as she worked her way down. Her lips finally moved across Angie's tits and her tongue swirled around one hard nipple before she sucked it into her mouth.

I'd seen Heather do that before, but it was always her own nipples she'd nip and lick before sucking them in. Seeing her do that with another woman was fantastic, especially one I'd fantasized about long ago.

My wife had her gasping with pleasure as she kissed and licked lower, her tongue sliding down across Angie's belly. I watched as her lips got closer and closer. Then she surprised me. She skipped over that hot wet pussy, her lips pressing against the soft skin of Angie's thighs. As she kissed and licked that soft flesh, Angie reached out taking my cock in hand again.

Heather worked her way across each thigh before stopping, that hot pussy inches from her face. She looked up at me and I could see the pleasure in her face as her tongue slid out, sliding up the length of that hot pussy slowly. I heard Angie's soft moan before she turned her head my way, pulling me gently closer to her face.

I had a real conundrum then. My cock was getting closer to those lips I'd dreamed about in the past. But my wife was savoring Angie's pussy with her tongue. I could see her licking it slowly and gently. That hot pink tongue was shiny from the juices there and I watched as Heather gently teased her clit with it, making our friend moan again.

I found myself looking back and forth between two sights I had dreamed about for ages. I had to watch as Angie opened her mouth and those blowjob lips of hers did exactly that. She sucked my cock into her mouth, those lips finally wrapped around my shaft.

She was better than I'd dreamed she could be, and her free hand reached behind me pulling my ass gently forward so my cock sank deeper into her hot wet mouth. I pumped deep into her like that a few times before glancing down to see Heather with her face buried in Angie's pussy.

The sight was incredible. I could see her face shining with Angie's juices as she did her best, her tongue buried deep in exactly what she wanted. My eyes jumped back and forth between two amazing sights. One hand fell to Angie's tits again, caressing her even harder nipples as she moaned around my shaft.

I slipped out of her mouth as she got closer to orgasm. Heathers talented tongue and passion for pussy was bringing her closer to the edge every second. I saw my wife's hand moved and knew she was sliding her fingers into our friend, wanting her to cum for her.

Angie's hands grabbed the sheets tightly and her hips raised, pressing against my wife's mouth. I saw her body jerk as Heather made her cum in front of me. She was moaning as her hips bucked up against Heather's mouth, finally coming for her.

She rode out her orgasm like that before my wife came up smiling, her face gleaming with pussy juice. I watched Heather wipe her face clean and then suck her fingers, making sure to get every drop. Angie finally caught her breath and looked down at her in amazement.

"You've been practicing!" Heather laughed, shaking her head. "No I haven't. But I've been thinking about it a lot."

"I can tell." Heather blushed and Angie looked my way. I saw her grin as she asked me, "So were my lips as good as you'd imagined?"

"They were better than my wildest fantasy Angie." I saw her nod slightly.

"Good. Guys have commented on what they call my blowjob lips for ages now. Every time I do a girl it makes me laugh, thinking about how they're missing out." She sat up on the edge of the bed then, basically in the same position my wife had been in when she walked in. She motioned me over and looked up to make sure I was watching before she took my length in that hot wet mouth again.

As her lips surrounded my cock again she reached back and grabbed my ass, pulling my hips forward. Little by little she pulled me deeper as I watched my cock disappear inch by inch into her mouth. I felt myself slip into her throat easily as her lips took the final plunge, ending up wrapped around the base of my cock.

Heather was watching the action fascinated. After a few minutes she stood up, pulling my head down to kiss me while our friend worked my cock over. The remnants of Angie's pussy on her face and tongue was enough to set me off. I had one hand on one of her massive tits as I blasted Angie's mouth, pumping a huge load of cum right into it across her tongue.

She gulped it down, her head still bobbing up and down my shaft slowly. When she finally let me slide out of her talented mouth she smiled, seeing I was still rock hard.

Heather laid back down then, flat on her back on the bed. Angie looked down at her, then at me. "Watch this. I guarantee you're going to love it." She climbed on the bed kneeling by my wife's head before leaning over and kissing her way down Heather's body. As her tongue began returning the favor for my wife, her hips moved and she straddled Heather's head. I saw my wife grab her ass and pull that hot pussy down on her tongue again.

As I watched my first in person girl on girl 69, I felt Heather's hand pat my thigh gently. I looked down and she motioned for me to come closer. I moved slightly, watching her tongue sliding over Angie's pussy for a moment.

Heather stopped a moment later. She looked up at me telling me, "Kneel over my head." I wondered what she had in mind until she took my hard cock in hand, bringing it to Angie's soaking wet pussy.

I looked down my body and saw her smiling up at me. "Go ahead. I want to watch this." So I placed my hand on Angie's hips and slowly buried my cock in her pussy.

I heard her moan again and I could see her head moving as she gave my wife her very best. Heathers hot tongue went back to her clit before licking my shaft as it slipped out of our friend. I could just imagine the view she had of my hard cock pounding Angie's pussy.

Angie's tongue made Heather cum easily and my cock deep inside her did the same for her. I finally followed suit, deciding to give Angie a pussy full of hot sticky cum. I pumped her full as she shook, feeling my seed flowing into her. When I pulled out I saw Heather tilt her head back, letting my cock slide into her mouth for a few moments. Then she collected my cum from that hot pussy. I could see it dripping into her mouth and her swallowing as it did.

12