Confessions Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom and Daughter have Trans friends. Mom finds out.
4.5k words
4.71
9.2k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ods111
Ods111
168 Followers

Kiera Emerson did not like keeping secrets from others. Any fears or worries would be shared with her friend, Caitlyn Smith, and they could talk to each other about anything for hours. But today was different. Kiera and Cait sat outside on the well-decorated and clean back porch, sipping freshly brewed coffee and listening to the birds chirping. It had rained earlier, giving the neat grass a comforting and earthy smell.

"What's on your mind?" Kiera asked as Cait stared at the picket fence with a blank expression on her pretty face.

"Hmm?" Cait turned her head. "Oh nothing, I'm just..." Cait trailed off. Kiera put down her coffee and grabbed Cait's hand.

"What is it?" Kiera was persistent.

"Promise me you won't tell anybody this." Cait's eyes narrowed.

"I promise."

Cait relaxed her shoulders and took a deep breath.

"Last Sunday, I went on a date." Cait said.

"That's nice! How'd it go?"

"It was... fine. We got along pretty well during it. Nothing fancy, just like a casual thing." Cait looked down at the white table. Kiera squeezed Cait's hands again, urging her to continue. Cait swallowed hard.

"He didn't want to have sex with me. We went to his apartment and he... he said he wasn't in the mood." Cait said.

"Really? Was the food bad? Did he have indigestion?"

"I mean..." Cait was interrupted by Kiera's phone buzzing on the table.

"One second." Kiera answered the call from her daughter, Charlotte.

"Hey honey, what's up?"

"Hey mom, I'm in the car with Nicole. I was just calling to ask if it would be okay for her to stay over this weekend?" Charlotte asked.

"Of course. That's no problem at all. Tell her to say hi when she comes in. We'll be out back." Kiera answered.

"Got it, thank you. I'll be home in about five minutes."

"You're welcome honey. See you then." Kiera ended the call.

"So what happened?" Kiera returned to the conversation, but Cait hoped she'd just drop it.

"Yeah, I think he was sick or something..." Cait was a horrible liar. Not that she'd never done it. It was more like her body refused to let her lie. She'd turn beat red and her hands would shake. Kiera knew something was up, but she didn't want to pressure Cait, so she decided to change the topic.

"Whatever happened last week with you is better than what I've got going on." Kiera smirked and took another sip of her coffee.

"Which is still nothing?" Cait laughed. Both girls returned to their usual banter.

"Yup." Kiera said.

"Why?" Cait asked. This time she was the one applying pressure.

"I have a daughter." Kiera answered.

"An adult daughter. How old is Charlie now? Twenty-one?"

"She's nineteen."

"Still, she has a job and a car and a friend. She can handle herself and she'll understand if you start dating."

"I haven't done anything since I had her. You know the situation with her father." Kiera scoffed. The man ran away just a few months after Charlie was born. Kiera was a young mother at thirty-seven. She spent all her time taking care of her daughter, but despite all of the stress of being a young and single mother, she was still beautiful.

Kiera had a small, slightly rounded face with a sharp chin and nose. Her hazel green eyes were big and expressive. She was a taller woman, standing five-foot-eight inches tall. Her hips were wide and she had strong womanly curves due to hiking and yoga. Her dark blue jeans packed in all of that beauty. Her skin was pale and her chestnut hair was always tied back in a tight ponytail that hid her flyaway hair, making her look neat and professional at all times. She wore a white button-up blouse that showed off a glimpse of her generous cleavage. Kiera was not a busty woman, but she had above-average-sized breasts for a woman of her height. Her waist was slim and her stomach was flat due to her diet and consistent exercise. Caitlyn always admired her friend's beauty.

Caitlyn was also beautiful but in a very different way. She had turned thirty-five a month ago, but she looked like she was in her early twenties. Her shoulder-length hair was a bright and bouncy platinum blonde that she always wore in a curly afro. Her eyes were sharp and bright blue. Her lips were thick and pink and hid a perfect smile. Her skin was tanned, and her face was friendly. She stood five-foot-five inches tall with a knockout hourglass figure. Her enhanced breasts were large and packed away in a black tank top that showed the straps of her expensive bra. Her hips were naturally thick and poked out of a pair of soft blue shorts.

"You haven't had sex in twenty years?" Cait asked.

"Yes. I haven't had time to date." Kiera wasn't really ashamed about that fact. The most important thing in her life was her daughter and Kiera refused to let anything get in the way of being there for her. She didn't like Cait's judgmental look though.

"When was the last time you had sex?" Kiera asked with a bit of snark in her voice. Cait's eyes widened.

"It's been a while." Cait's eyes dropped again.

"I'm sorry," Kiera calmed herself. "I didn't mean to upset you. It's just that I don't have a problem with what I'm doing. I'm fine."

"I understand. It's just-" Cait was interrupted by a knock at the screen door from Charlie.

"Hey mom." Charlie opened the door, letting Nicole through first.

"Hey you two!" Kiera got off the chair and wrapped her daughter and Nicole up in a loving hug.

"Hi Ms. Caitlyn!" Charlie waved at Cait after Kiera broke the hug.

"Hello," Nicole said to Cait. Cait just stared at Nicole with an odd look on her face.

"Nice to meet you." Cait stood and hugged Nicole and Charlie.

Charlotte was a smaller version of her mother. She was very short, standing at about five-foot-two inches tall. Her skin was light brown, due to her being mixed race. She had deep brown hair that she always wore in a neat ponytail much like her mother. Charlie was very skinny. Not unhealthy, just small. Her eyes were big, brown, and expressive much like her mother. She had narrow hips that poked out of a pair of cut denim shorts, a small waist, and very tiny breasts hidden behind a cropped white tank top.

Nicole was awkward. Pretty, but awkward. The girl was a skinny five-foot-nine and very pale. She was a year older than Charlie. Her skin was almost pink, and her face, neck, and arms were spotted with freckles. She wore a baggy black t-shirt and baggy black sweatpants that hid her figure. She had long and straight auburn hair and deep blue eyes. Her face was small, and she had an unassuming look. There was something about her that made Cait stare a little too long.

"If you two need to eat there's some food in the fridge." Kiera said.

"Oh, we were going to order a pizza." Charlie said.

"That's fine. Have fun you two." Kiera smiled. Charlie and Nicole made their way back inside the house and went upstairs to Charlie's room. Cait's face was still puzzled.

"What's up?" Kiera asked.

"Is Nicole..." Cait trailed off. She held off on asking Kiera if Nicole was trans, but there was something in her gut that gave her that idea.

"Is Nicole what?"

"Is Nicole in College?" Cait asked instead.

"I don't know. I don't really know much about that girl. She's very shy." Kiera said.

"Hmm." Cait thought to herself until the sound of thunder made both girls jump. The previously clear sky turned gray as clouds quickly rolled over. Kiera and Cait made their way inside and washed the coffee cups in the kitchen.

Kiera made her way to the couch and turned on the TV. Cait followed and sat next to Kiera. Both women weren't really watching the shows that Kiera turned on, they both just talked and talked for hours until it got late. They didn't even notice Charlie coming downstairs and grabbing the pizza.

When the sun went down, Kiera got off the couch and stretched her back and legs.

"So, what happened during the date?" Kiera asked casually.

"Um..."

"Let's loosen up with some wine." Kiera walked over to the pantry, grabbed two glasses, and filled them with red wine. Kiera walked back to the couch and handed Cait her glass. Cait immediately drank half. If Cait was going to confess, she needed to be drunk because she knew she was going home friendless after this.

Kiera gave Cait a confused look.

"You're supposed to drink it slowly and enjoy it."

"I'll tell you what happened." Cait belched.

"Ok," Kiera sat down and placed her full glass of wine on the table. Cait's face burned and her expression looked like she'd eaten a lemon.

"What's wrong?" Kiera turned off the TV and grabbed her friend's shoulder.

"Kiera," Cait swallowed hard. "I'm going to tell you something that you have to keep to yourself."

"Ok."

"I'm... I'm Trans." Cait choked out the words. Kiera's eyes lit up, but not out of shock or disgust.

"Really?" Kiera said.

"Yes..."

"So that means you have a... y'know..." Kiera's eyes shifted slightly towards Cait's crotch area.

"Yes. I transitioned when I was a teenager."

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" Kiera asked. Cait was asked that question by many of her dates, but a lot of it was filled with confusion and anger. Kiera's was more out of concern. It was caring.

"Because I thought you'd think I was... I don't know, like a fake woman or something."

"You're my friend. You're my best friend, Caitlyn. I love you." Kiera smiled and wrapped Cait up in a tender hug. Cait smiled and held back tears.

A wicked thought crossed Kiera's mind. The two women never really talked about their pretty much nonexistent sex lives until this morning. Despite them laughing and joking on the couch all day, it stayed in the back of their minds. Kiera hadn't even been touched romantically in twenty years. She needed a rebound. Who better than her recently heartbroken friend? She figured they'd both get something out of it. Kiera broke the hug and brushed a few strands of hair from her face.

"Can I see it?" Kiera asked.

"What?" Cait was blindsided.

"I want to see it." Kiera demanded.

"Your daughter and her friend are upstairs."

"It's ten. She's asleep. We're both adults. We both need this. We both want this." Kiera explained. Cait was hypnotized by the look in Kiera's eyes. Kiera felt a lustful surge shoot through her entire body. She was completely taken over by her urges. Kiera reached up and began unbuttoning her top, leaving her in a simple lacy black bra. Kiera threw her shirt over the couch and slid her jeans down her legs. Kiera stood proud and naked, something she hadn't felt... ever.

Her first time with her baby father lasted about three minutes. No foreplay. No stripping. Just a quick and chaotic pump and dump and the next thing Kiera knew was that she had a tiny person to take care of for the next twenty years. Right now, standing naked in front of her beautiful best friend made her feel wanted. Kiera just wanted Cait to know that she was beautiful and desirable as well.

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable. I just want you to be happy. I just want us to be happy." Kiera licked her lips. She quickly unclasped her bra like it was made of pins and needles, freeing her breasts. Cait took a deep breath and slid her tank top over her head and her shorts down her legs. Cait removed her bra and threw it down on top of Kiera's.

"Wow." Kiera marveled at her friend's chest. Her breasts stood high with pretty pink nipples along the end. The way Cait stood radiated a newfound confidence. In Kiera's eyes, Cait was just glowing like the angel she'd always been. Cait tried to control her shaky hands by putting them along the waistband of her panties. She took an odd breath before biting the bullet and pulling it down her legs, stepping out of them slowly.

Cait's cock was small and veinless, with no hair around any part of her lower region. It was nestled comfortably against her heavy and equally pretty sack. It was somewhat odd that something so small could be on such a frame, but the way Cait's eyes lit up, the way her body moved was just a perfect show of femininity. A textbook display of sexual energy.

"You're..." Kiera needed a second to find her words. "Perfect."

"Thank you." Cait blushed. Kiera's mind blanked out. She grabbed Cait by her shoulders and sat her down on the couch. Kiera got on her knees and gently grabbed Cait's balls; her buttery soft scrotum filled her hands with ease. Kiera was running off of pure instinct.

"Mmmhh..." Cait moaned slightly.

"Is that good?" Kiera asked.

"Yes... Goodness, yes..." Cait's lower body jumped as Kiera grabbed the base of her cock with her index finger and thumb. Kiera rolled Cait's tiny cock like a roll of coins while gently massaging her nuts. Kiera licked her lips like a hungry animal before placing a tiny wet kiss along the head of Cait's cock.

"Oh!" Cait yelped. Kiera thought she was just going to give it a quick kiss, but the taste of it. The smell of it. Everything urged her to swallow Cait's cock and balls in one go. Kiera conjured up a thick glob of spit and raised her head, so her hairline was level with Cait's belly button. Kiera then opened her mouth, bathing Cait's package in mounds of thick spit. Most of it nestled in Cait's scrotum and some of it stained the carpet. Kiera then opened her mouth slightly and slipped Cait's cock inside her warm mouth.

Kiera slowly pushed herself deeper, running her tongue over every inch of Cait's cock. Kiera lapped up her own spit, sucking it down greedily while tasting the salty skin of Cait. Kiera ran her tongue underneath Cait's balls, sending Cait to a place she'd never been before. The blonde threw her head back and let out a real moan. A real, genuine moan of pleasure and need. Kiera sucked back and forth, taking in the moment while listening to Cait's beautiful whimper.

Kiera pulled her mouth back and rotated her tongue around Cait's cock, sending more spit sloshing around like Cait's cock was in a washing machine. Kiera reached up to feel more of Cait's warmth. Kiera ran her palms over Cait's hips and butt, wanting to feel more in the moment despite having a cock in her mouth. Kiera knew she had completely soaked her panties, her nipples ached and the butterflies in her stomach were doing backflips and somersaults.

Kiera eventually pulled off of Cait to breathe. Saliva leaked down her chin and neck, but Kiera didn't even notice. She stood up and sat on the couch next to Cait, before grabbing her back and the back of her head and pulling her in for a sloppy kiss. Cait's tongue poured into Kiera's mouth as both women moaned into each other's mouths. Cait drank the extreme amount of saliva that had built up, more focused on the taste than the technique of kissing.

Once Cait had gotten her fill of Kiera's spit, she began to take control by pushing Kiera to her back along the couch and slowly pulling her panties down her legs, revealing her soaked pussy. Kiera had a big and matted bush. She rarely shaved due to her giving up on any romantic pursuits. But right now neither of them cared or noticed.

"Do it..." Kiera's voice was low and husky. Cait smelled Kiera's sex and valued the scent like gold. The only thing that could rival it was the taste. Cait smiled and pressed her lips against Kiera's pussy lips. Kiera squealed and nearly fell off the couch. Cait groaned at the addictive taste of Kiera's juices. Cait then placed her tongue near the bottom of Kiera's pussy and ran it all the way to the top of it. Cait relentlessly slurped and sucked at Kiera's slit, drowning herself in the lewd taste and taking in the beautiful sight of Kiera writhing and sweating.

"Fuck!" Kiera cursed loudly. Cait felt a tingle that started in her stomach and ended in her legs. Her cock was getting hard. Cait immediately reached down and squeezed the base of her hard cock, desperate for sensation. Cait's heavy balls hung low between her legs as she continued to slam her tongue deep inside Kiera's pussy. Kiera's thighs squeezed around Cait's head as her entire body locked up. Cait closed her eyes, preparing herself for Kiera's eventual blast.

Kiera's mind was completely blank. A blinding flash of light took over her vision, almost like an out-of-body experience. Her strong muscles tightened and contracted every few seconds. Kiera had finally given herself a golden opportunity to let go. To have no worries even briefly. To finally fill this hole she had in her soul. When Kiera finally returned to her senses, she quickly reached down to pull Cait off of her sensitive clit.

"Damn..." Kiera laughed at the sight of Cait's face drenched in her juices.

"You came so good." Cait said as she climbed on top of Kiera. Their breasts and stomach pressed together as Kiera wrapped her arms around Cait's neck.

"That was insane." Kiera giggled.

"But it felt good." Cait said.

"Hell yeah." Kiera squeezed, pressing Cait closer into her soft body. Both women relaxed on top of each other, just cuddling and enjoying the moment. Neither of them knew how good it felt to cuddle with another person. To feel the heat of another person. Kiera played with Cait's hair and the soft skin on the back of her neck. Cait planted sweet kisses along Kiera's jaw and collarbone. After a minute, Kiera felt something pressing against her inner thigh. Kiera moved her head.

"Your cock is hard." Kiera said blankly, but her expression showed she was mesmerized by it.

"Of course I am... You're gorgeous." Cait complemented Kiera. Kiera just stared directly into Cait's eyes, wordlessly begging Cait to put her cock inside of her. Cait gulped, grabbed the base of her throbbing cock, and positioned it above Kiera's wet pussy.

"Tell me when you're about to finish." Kiera said sweetly. Cait nodded and slipped the head inside of Kiera's folds. Cait shuddered at the overwhelming heat and pressure that had wrapped around her cock. Kiera was so wet that Cait was already all the way inside of her. Cait pushed herself up so she was on her knees. She wanted a better view of her cock splitting and pulsing inside of Kiera.

"Shit!" Kiera yelped and grabbed Cait's shoulders. Both women stared into each other's eyes, smiling sweetly and breathing heavily. Kiera felt an extreme amount of pressure building up in her core. She was so sensitive and excited that she could've come right then and there.

"Fuck me!" Kiera yelled, not caring who'd hear. Cait shuddered and began to pump her cock in and out of Kiera's pussy. Cait's balls slapped against Kiera's wet skin. Cait reached down and grabbed Kiera's waist, slamming her cock good and deep. Cait's massive breasts bounced wildly as sweat and fluids flew everywhere. Kiera's pussy squeezed Cait's cock hard.

Cait was wild and rough, the only sounds coming out of her mouth were animalistic grunts. Kiera threw her head back and let out a loud moan. Loud and nasty clapping sounds overpowered the loving moans. Cait's arms, core, and legs burned like crazy, but she kept going.

"I'm... I'm close..." Cait mumbled and pulled out of Kiera. Kiera rolled off the couch and landed on her knees, sticking her tongue out and lewdly cupping her breasts. Cait let out a high-pitched yelp and unloaded massive streams of sticky white seed all over Kiera's face and breasts. Kiera's entire body shook when she was blasted with Cait's hot cum. A few shots of fresh spunk glazed Kiera's lips and bubbled up against her tongue when she licked her lips.

Despite Kiera's entire upper body being covered in cum, Cait still wasn't finished. It was like the heat of the moment had possessed the blonde.

"F... Fuck!" Cait shouted as she let out the final blast of sticky jizz. Kiera laughed as she scooped up the globs that landed on her eyebrows and sucked the cum into her mouth.

"Damn..." Cait grabbed the couch to sit down on the floor. She was still shaking and overstimulated due to the sight of Kiera sucking, slurping, and wiping her cum all over her skin and lips. When Kiera finally finished, she moved forward and wrapped Cait up in a hug. Their breasts pressed together as they savored each other's warmth.

Ods111
Ods111
168 Followers
12