Confessions Ch. 02

Story Info
Charlie knows Nicole's secret. Their bond grows.
3.7k words
4.72
2.7k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ods111
Ods111
135 Followers

Charlie opened the door to her room with the fresh pizza in her hand. The plan for today was much like every other weekend. Chill out and watch movies and YouTube all evening. Charlie and Nicole had very similar personalities and they clicked instantly when they met back in freshman year of high school. When Charlie was around others, she wasn't very talkative, but much like her mother, she became a social butterfly when her friend was around.

Nicole was somewhat similar. But nine times out of ten she was reserved and quiet. Only on very rare occasions did she come out of her shell. Nicole wasn't sheltered or from a super religious background, she was just a little shy. A little socially awkward. For many reasons, but one very big reason held her back from opening up to others.

"Alright I got one side Hawaiian, and the other is cheese." Charlie placed the box on the floor and Nicole sat up from Charlie's bed brushing her hair from her face.

"You got it extra-large, nice. How much did you tip?" Nicole smiled.

"Three fifty." Charlie answered.

"Wow." Nicole raised her eyebrows in mock shame.

"Look. I don't get paid enough to tip like crazy."

"More like you're bad with money," Nicole grabbed a slice of cheese pizza and smirked while chewing.

"Shut up. What are we watching today?" Charlie grabbed a slice of Hawaiian and plopped on the bed next to Nicole.

"Doesn't matter." Nicole took another bite.

Charlie's phone dinged. Nicole saw the name and scoffed. It was Charlie's ex, Thomas.

"What does he want?" Nicole asked. Charlie quickly picked up the phone and skimmed through the wall of text she was sent.

"Sex." Charlie answered.

"Sex?"

"Yes. He said he misses me, and he misses um... doing things." Charlie began blushing.

"You had sex with Thomas?"

"Yes."

"Why?" Nicole felt herself getting hot.

"I guess... I guess I just wanted to get it out of the way, y'know? Just to not be a virgin."

"But... why? Why do you care about that?"

"Because it's... it's difficult to see everyone talking about their relationships and how much fun this stuff is and then I'm sitting around with nobody."

"You're with me." Nicole tried to cool herself down.

"We're not in a relationship. Not like that."

"Ok." Nicole stared at her feet. Charlie noticed her friend's reaction and grabbed her shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I'm not saying I don't like being around you. You're my friend."

"I understand. I just didn't think you were that kind of person." Nicole made eye contact with Charlie.

"What does that mean?"

"I mean like... I didn't think you cared about societal expectations. Like, it's implied that you have to be in a relationship to be happy."

"You make a good point, but it gets hard trying to cope with being alone when I'm young. My mom says I have all the time in the world, but if I'm twenty-five with no sexual experience, who would take me seriously?"

Nicole tried to hide her confusion. Charlie was beautiful, soft-spoken, and into nerdy things. She was irresistible to most guys. If she was going to be with someone, she should at least be with someone who didn't treat her like an object to show off or a puffed-up sex object.

"I don't have any experience..." Nicole said. She knew why, but Charlie didn't.

"Weren't you dating that one guy? What was his name? Edgar?"

"Oscar. We never dated. I had a small crush on him and we hung out for a bit, but I never made a move."

"Why?"

"Because... It's... I'm..." Nicole stammered.

"What is it?"

"Charlie," Nicole stood up and grabbed Charlie's slender shoulders. "I'm not like other girls."

"What?"

"I'm... fuck..." Nicole huffed.

"Can I guess?" Charlie asked. Nicole calmed down even though Charlie said three words. Her voice was high and girly.

"Are you a... um... Transgender?" Charlie asked, trying to find the appropriate word. Nicole's stomach dropped and her voice got caught in her throat. Nicole dropped to her knees in between Charlie's legs and looked her straight in the eyes.

"How do you know?" Nicole felt tears welling in her eyes. She didn't know why.

"Last year when you were sleeping over. You rolled out of bed and your... penis slid out of your boxers. I saw it. I didn't say anything. I figured it wasn't my business."

"Oh God..." Nicole choked out more tears. "I'm sorry..."

"What are you sorry for?" Charlie wiped away Nicole's tears with her tiny hands.

"I never told you! I was scared! I thought you'd think I was a freak!" Nicole wailed.

"Nicole, I don't think that of you at all. When I saw it, I was a little surprised, I just didn't know that I knew any trans people. You're still beautiful. You're still my friend. I never felt you were obligated to tell me anything." Charlie wrapped Nicole up in a hug.

"I'm... I'm..." Nicole stammered through her tears.

"Shhh... Just take a deep breath. Figure out what you want to say." Charlie rocked back and forth, comforting her dearest friend.

"We're still friends?" Nicole calmed herself down.

"Of course. Why would I stop being friends with you?" Charlie smiled.

"Um... I don't know..."

"See? I don't mean to be rude, but it's pretty silly that you think I would hate you because you have a penis."

"It hasn't stopped others." Nicole said.

"Other girls?"

"Yes. And boys."

"I'm sorry." Charlie didn't want to accidentally dig up any bad memories, so she decided not to ask for specifics. Charlie rubbed Nicole's back, feeling the strap of her bra through the fabric of her baggy t-shirt.

"It's alright. Thank you." Nicole felt something inside of her burst. Like a wave of pure positive energy washed over her. Nicole usually hated herself, especially her body and her cock. But now that she knew that Charlie still cared, something inside of her had changed. Nicole caught a whiff of Charlie's vanilla-scented lotion on her skin, her wonderfully soft skin. An unforeseen intimacy came over both girls. Nicole decided to take action.

"Charlie, can I tell you something?" Nicole broke the hug and stood up.

"Anything."

"I've always been self-conscious about my body."

"That's why you dress like you're in a rap video from 2003?" Charlie laughed.

"Shut it," Nicole laughed back. "Anyway, these are the only types of clothing I own. I want to... I want you to see me in my underwear. I want you to tell me how I look." Nicole asked.

"Sure." Charlie's eyes widened but she tried to keep her tone cool. Charlie didn't know if she was Bi or not, but right now it didn't matter. What mattered was that Nicole wanted to be happy.

"Okay. Thank you." Nicole blushed. The taller girl slipped her socks off her feet, slowly pulled her shirt over her head, and pushed her sweatpants down her long, pale legs. Nicole then removed her bra, revealing her milky and firm teardrop-shaped breasts. Nicole stood awkwardly, holding her arms to her body and pushing her pretty tits together. Nicole kept her panties on, her soft cock just barely noticeable around the thick cotton.

"How do I look?" Nicole faked a smile, but on the inside, she was praying that Charlie was still accepting of her. Charlie stood up with a big smile on her face.

"You look fucking hot." Charlie cursed. Charlie never cursed.

"Thank you!" Nicole laughed at the seriousness in Charlie's voice.

"Take your panties off." Charlie asked.

Nicole hesitated.

"I've seen it before. I want to see it again." Charlie moved closer to Nicole. The shorter girl ran her fingers around Nicole's side, feeling the soft skin over her belly and ribs. Nicole grabbed the waistband of her panties and quickly slid them down her legs, revealing her small and shaved cock and balls. When Charlie saw it the first time she was surprised. This time she licked her lips and adored it.

"Um..." Nicole stammered, but Charlie reached up, grabbed the back of Nicole's head, and pulled her in for a kiss. Charlie's thick lips molded into Nicole's as her tongue invaded Nicole's mouth. Nicole shook as Charlie increased the intensity of her kisses. Charlie had already used her words to complement Nicole, so she decided to take action now. Charlie continued to kiss and moan until a tiny drop of drool leaked from their mouths.

Nicole felt her cock getting hard, but Charlie wouldn't stop kissing. Charlie was addicted to the taste of Nicole's tongue. The warmth of her bigger body. The softness of her skin. Her sweet moans. Everything was blending together in sweet sexual harmony between the two teenagers. Charlie felt Nicole's now fully erect cock pressing against her skin. Charlie moved her hands off the back of Nicole's neck and wrapped her left hand around the base of Nicole's cock.

"Ohmmm..." Nicole moaned. Charlie finally pulled off of Nicole to breathe. Charlie's chin had a thin line of saliva dangling off of it until it broke off and landed perfectly along Nicole's cock. Charlie smiled, dropped to her knees, and began running her tongue around Nicole's foreskin.

"Ah! Charlie!" Nicole yelped. Charlie tortured Nicole's cockskin with her tongue and her teeth. Charlie savored the flavor of the inside of Nicole's foreskin, leaving globs of spit and slim inside of her precious hole. Charlie looked at Nicole's beautiful figure shaking and moving. Charlie slipped her slimy wet tongue around the sensitive hole and slobbered down the base of her shaft.

Spit dripped down onto Charlie's chest, staining her white cropped tank top. A few drops leaked down in between her legs. Charlie continued to slurp and suck at Nicole's cock like it was a lollipop, running her tongue around the smooth and delectable foreskin that she adored. Charlie absentmindedly ran her hands around Nicole's smooth ass and felt up the firm flesh. Charlie loved this feeling. This thrill that traveled throughout her entire body wouldn't go away.

She didn't do this with Thomas. Charlie wanted to try out so many things for her first time, but Thomas simply laid her down and slipped it inside. He was gentle and quick, but he didn't want to keep going. Charlie wanted more, but she didn't want to use her dearest Nicole as a sex tool. Charlie wanted Nicole to feel like the gorgeous specimen that Charlie knew she was.

Charlie was now bobbing her head back and forth along Nicole's smooth cock with a soft "glrk... glrk...glrk" sound. Charlie choked slightly, sending a bubbly mass of spit out of her mouth and drenching Nicole's balls. Nicole's hands were wrapped up in Charlie's soft curls. Nicole's eyes were closed, her nipples were rock hard, and her head was in the clouds. Charlie's tender and eager blowjob was a wonderful feeling, but when the smaller girl snuck a finger around Nicole's asshole, things got crazier.

Charlie pulled off of Nicole's cock with a lewd slurping sound. She then grabbed Nicole's hips and guided her to turn around, so her ass was directly in front of Charlie's messy mouth. Charlie giggled and spread Nicole's cheeks with her tiny hands, giving her a perfect view of Nicole's butthole. Charlie was mesmerized by Nicole's little brown bum and going off of pure instinct she decided to plant a wet kiss right along the skin.

"Shit!" Nicole yelped. She was nervous. Incredibly nervous, but she did not want this to stop. Not for anything. Charlie dove back in. She moved her tongue around the ring of Nicole's butthole, rolling her slimy tongue around the rim before slipping it inside of Nicole's butt.

"This is... so good..." Charlie poked her tongue in and out of Nicole's asshole nonstop, licking and leaving a trail of spit every time she backed up. Nicole groaned at the heat of Charlie's warm breath tickling her wet hole. Both girls knew this was dirty. Unbelievably dirty, but it felt good. Oh, so good. Charlie let go of Nicole's cheeks to give her arms a break. That caused her pretty face to be smothered by the softness of Nicole's flesh.

Charlie moved her head wildly, lewdly lapping and spitting in her best friend's asshole. Endless lines of spit-drenched Charlie's top. Most of it fell down her neck and leaked onto her bra. Charlie's nose was full of the raw scent of Nicole's precious ass.

"Eat my asshole... fuck yes..." Nicole couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. She reached down to grab the base of her yearning cock, gripping it tight and running her thumb along the spit-soaked head. Charlie had been eating and spitting for nearly five minutes. Her pussy and nipples ached. Charlie's entire system was on overdrive. Her mind was solely focused on Nicole's asshole.

Nicole shuddered and fell backward, causing Charlie's head to hit the floor and forcing her tongue even deeper inside her asshole.

"Shit! Fucking shit!" Nicole yelped while sitting on Charlie's messy face. Charlie barely noticed the change in position, she just kept her mind on the ass she was buried under. Nicole ground her hips, her body was moving on its own, just doing what she wanted. Charlie was determined to do this until she passed out. Nicole reached down to grip her cock again.

Charlie felt Nicole's penis rubbing along her drenched top and her tiny tits. Charlie needed more. She tapped Nicole's side, beckoning her to stand up. Nicole understood and raised herself off of Charlie's dirty mouth, leaving a shiny trail of spit that broke off into bubbles that leaked down her face.

"Fuck..." Charlie groaned. She had a silly smile on her face as she sat up and slid her now-darkened top over her head and unclasped her bra. Charlie kicked her shorts and panties down her legs, leaving her completely naked on the floor. Charlie licked her lips and ran her spit into her skin and her tits. Nicole decided to act on her wildest desires with no shame.

Nicole wanted to fuck Charlie. Nicole always wondered what her beautiful, brown-skinned friend looked like naked. Nicole brushed a few strands of hair from her freckled face and smiled at the feeling of her soaked anus.

"Spread your legs..." Nicole urged. Charlie smiled and leaned on her back, showing off her wet and neat pussy lips. Nicole immediately pounced on Charlie, grabbing the tiny girl's shoulders and slowly slipping her throbbing cock inside her burning entrance. Nicole kissed Charlie passionately. This time she took the lead, but Nicole knew she wouldn't last long at all. The sensation was just too much. Nicole's eyes were wide, and she quickly broke the messy kiss.

"It feels so good!" Nicole yelped as she moved her hips. Charlie grunted loudly. Obviously, Nicole wasn't as thick as Thomas, but the love she had for Nicole made the feeling ten times better than him. Nicole thrust against Charlie's tight and smooth body, running her hands over the smooth and feminine slopes of her chest and butt. Cute little pants and whimpers escaped Charlie's lips as sweat built up along her forehead.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Charlie squealed every time Nicole slammed herself inside. Her hair and breasts bounced. Nicole felt her muscles getting tight, but she refused to slow down. Nicole grabbed Charlie's legs and pushed them, so her calves were next to Charlie's ears. Nicole rolled her hips, pounding her juicy and aching slit like there was no tomorrow.

"AH!" Charlie's first-ever real orgasm rocked her body for nearly half a minute. Her tiny body shook under Nicole. Charlie's orgasm was so powerful it felt like the ripples and shocks were sliding through every crevice, on the inside and outside of her body. Charlie spread her legs wider and wider, giving Nicole more space to slam her hips. Nicole crammed herself even deeper, trying to give it her all.

"Keep going! Keep going! Cum in my pussy! Put all of it in my pussy!" Charlie yelled. Nicole's breathing was heavy and ragged as she felt her load swelling up. Nicole sucked in the air and let it all out as her cock exploded inside of Charlie. A warm and wet mass of seed filled Charlie to the brim and Nicole moaned low and deep. Charlie's toes curled at the feeling of Nicole's warm cum leaking out of her cunt.

Nicole slipped her wet cock out of Charlie's body and admired the gushing creampie she'd made. Charlie giggled and reached down to scoop up the load of sperm and place it into her mouth. A thin line of seed rested against her bottom lip, so Nicole quickly leaned forward and licked it off. Nicole didn't know why she did it, but she liked it. She liked it a lot. Nicole looked down at Charlie's full pussy and looked back up at her for confirmation. Charlie kissed Nicole sweetly and nodded.

Nicole instantly backed up and got lower to the ground to shove her tongue inside Charlie's dripping cunt. Nicole moaned inside of her and lapped up the load of her own salty sperm. Nicole lapped it up fast and hard, drinking up the addicting mix of pussy juice and cum. Nicole's nose tickled Charlie's clit. Charlie reached down and shoved Nicole even deeper. Nicole's face lit up when Charlie groaned and came again. This time was even harder than the last.

Nicole got another naughty thought in her mind. She soaked up the last of her cum and pulled off Charlie's abused pussy. Nicole crawled over Charlie and spat her cum into her mouth, drenching her nose and lips in the sticky seed. Charlie tried to catch every drop of sticky nut, savoring the flavor of every white glob that landed on her tongue.

Charlie spread her hands over her body. She was ridiculously cute. Nicole felt another wave of heat building up inside of her. Charlie was so sure of herself even in such a lewd and dirty act. It was something that Nicole admired. Nicole kissed Charlie one more time before picking her up by her legs and neck and dragging her to the bed.

"What are you doing?" Charlie asked.

"Getting more comfortable." Nicole answered before placing Charlie down on her back. Charlie rolled over to her stomach and watched Nicole lie on her back and spread her legs. Her left leg sat against the wall and her right was slumped over the edge of the bed. That gave Charlie a perfect view of the asshole that she loved. Charlie inched forward and plopped her tongue inside Nicole's asshole again. Nicole moaned and gripped her cock tight, the base slapping against Charlie's forehead.

"Yes! Yes! More!" Nicole begged and pleaded as she worked her cock faster. A tiny droplet of cum leaked out onto Charlie's hairline as Charlie stuffed her tongue deeper inside Nicole's ass. Charlie spat and suckled like a woman possessed. Charlie pulled off Nicole's bum and playfully swatted Nicole's hand from her cock. Charlie grabbed the base with her index finger and her thumb, lining it up over her mouth. Charlie dropped her head and began sucking Nicole's lovely cock, drooling and slurping over the slick skin.

"I... Oh man..." Nicole threw her head back. She felt another load ready to go. Charlie never stopped sucking. The smaller girl snuck her index and middle finger inside Nicole's soaking-wet asshole. Charlie pumped her fingers fast while her drool leaked down Nicole's nuts and stained her hand. Charlie pulled off and dropped her thick lips to Nicole's balls.

"Charlie! I love y... FUCK!" Nicole shrieked as another blast of cum escaped her dripping cock. Blasts of cum peppered Charlie's curls, but it wasn't nearly as much as last time. Charlie slowed her assault and slipped her fingers out of Nicole's ass. Charlie shoved her fingers into her mouth and sucked the taste of her friend's bum off of her fingers. Charlie gave Nicole a moment while she cleaned herself up.

After about a minute of cooling down, Charlie curled up next to Nicole and placed her head against her breast.

"I love you too." Charlie smiled and kissed Nicole's chin.

"Like platonically...? Or romantically?" Nicole whispered.

"I don't know. Honestly, I don't care." Charlie smiled while wrapping her tiny body around Nicole. Nicole kissed her friend's sweaty forehead.

"That's good." Nicole answered simply.

Ods111
Ods111
135 Followers
12