Confessions Expanded, Lucy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The driver opened up the bus so we could recover our kit bags and we wandered back to our changing room, to be met by the Onslow club chairman.

"Sorry girls, we've had a bit of an issue with the water supply, the only showers working are in the men's rugby changing rooms. You'll have to wait." He pointed us towards the main building where 'our' boys were milling around, a few were smoking, and a couple of the girls ran up to bludge some cigs. As we arrived Jenny, our kit girl, produced two bottles of Jägermeister from her bag and asked if anyone wanted to toast our victory.

We stood in the rain, reduced now to a slow drizzle again, swigging the sweet liquid, waiting for the boys to get inside and shower. Unfortunately, their captain produced six (yes SIX) bottles of Port, so no one was in any particular hurry to finish.

The boys seemed to be working a shift system, there were twenty-three of them and the first dozen had showered and changed and were getting straight on the bus with four of the bottles of port. We'd all agreed on the way down not to stay for the post-match meal and to grab chips on the way home. This meant there were still eleven waiting to shower, and they were hanging round outside chatting to us. Little Alice came over all decisive and pushed the remaining boys into the changing rooms, "We're getting cold out here, my tits are going blue, so hurry up and don't use all the hot water." She shouted in after them.

A good-natured jeering came back "Oh yeah, this hot water is soooo nice, I'm warm all over. If you want to bring your blue tits in here I'm sure no one will mind."

Little Alice took a last drag on her Marlboro light, accurately flicked it into a puddle, swigged heavily from the Jägermeister bottle and in a decisive tone she announced "Right, come on." Heaving her kit bag onto her shoulder she bashed the door open and stormed into the middle of the changing room, looking back she called an authoritative "Ladies, in here" and beckoned. It may have been the cold, it may have been the Jägermeister, it may even have been innate obedience but as one we all filed in and joined her.

Surprised sounding squawks came from the boys in the shower, slightly less scared noises from the four sat down getting dressed. Alice was in full flight, "Come on, get on with it," she commanded. When the response seemed to be a slowing of activity she gave a muttered "Oh for fuck sake" and dropped her bag with a loud bang. She chose an empty seat and pegs and without batting an eyelid pulled her shirt and sports bra over her head in one move, then pulling down her skirt, lycra shorts and underwear and hanging them all on 'her' pegs before sitting down and removing her boots and socks.

There was a stunned silence from everyone, broken by ten more kit bags hitting the deck and ten more girls stripping off, sorry twelve, I forgot the subs. Thirteen very cold girls piled into the showers where eight quite sheepish boys were trying to soap themselves whilst playing it cool like this happened every day.

The water was still pleasantly hot, if a little crowded. I tried to keep clear of bodily contact with anyone but with nineteen of us writhing around under nine shower heads it was never going to happen. Katie crossed the line first, she backed into one of the boys accidentally, or should I say 'accidentally' and shouted out, "Who is sticking his cock in my arse crack?" then reached behind her and grabbed the offending set of genitals. She turned to face their owner, a stocky lad that I'd heard being called 'Buddha' so probably a prop.

She kept eye contact with him and poured a stream of orangey shower gel down over her hand and his cock then slowly worked up a lather as he grew under her attention. He returned the favour with some Sea-salt and Samphire body wash on her breasts. I know, right? Hipsters get everywhere. They were working up a mess of bubbles and getting more engrossed in their work. He was almost fully erect, and she was using both hands on him, he had one on her breasts and one between her legs. The rest of us looked on fascinated but shocked.

Dinah was next to step into the play pen, turning to a good-looking tall lad with a broad chest and a semi hardon, grabbing on it was pretty soon no longer a semi and her pussy was getting some personal attention. Some of the girls quickly rinsed off and left, mainly the ones with boyfriends followed by two of the boys for similar reasons, leaving more space for the rest of us.

Nina tapped me on the shoulder and indicated with her head and eyes, across the showers Gary, a lad from Bridgend that I knew played left wing, was looking awkward and embarrassed. He was a good looking guy but quite shy from what I understood. Nina had tried chatting to him a few times, she may have confessed a weakness for Welsh accents when drunk one evening so I had a good idea what was spurring her on. She led me across where we trapped him in a pincer movement. A sudden moment's panic swept across his face as we spoke.

Nina started, "Hello Gary, have you met my friend Lucy? She's going to give me a hand." I improvised along "Hello Gary, I'm Lucy."

He looked nervously down at his feet, avoiding both eye contact and ogling our boobs shining under the warm jets. Nina slipped an arm around my waist and pulled me close, so my left breast was pushed into her right. If I'm honest I wasn't entirely comfortable with the girl-on-girl contact but it's amazing what Jägermeister will do to your inhibitions and I slipped an arm around her waist in a matching move.

Nina had her mango shower gel in her other hand and gave it a squirt, hitting Gary's abdomen and running down into his pubic hair and over his cock and balls. "Oh no," she said innocently, "I've made you all messy. We'd better help clean you up, hadn't we Lu?"

The plastic bottle rattled as it bounced off the floor. Nina reached forward with her left hand and stroked the mangoey mess, running her fingers down to the base of Gary's slowly swelling shaft. I tentatively stretched forward to join her, not knowing exactly where we were going with it all but willing to go along for the ride at that point.

I started caressing the side of his balls and the bottom part of his shaft, feeling it twitch under my touch, Nina did the same on the other side. Gary looked nervous, stammering "wh, what are you doing?"

Nina responded, "I got you all messy, we're just making sure you're all clean. We wouldn't want you going back all slimy, it would be soooo uncomfortable. You just relax."

She gently applied a firm grip to his now fully engorged meat, looking him in the eye as she rubbed the length, pausing to wrap her hand around the pinnacle, squeezing the crown like a ripe plum. I grabbed a handful of the hot length as well and started moving my fist slowly up and down. Gary seemed to be losing some of his inhibitions, and to be fair I imagine having two twenty something-year-old girls wanking you off in the shower whilst at least three of your mates are getting similar treatment will do that for a bloke. He squirted his own shower gel across both our chests and put one hand on each set of tits.

"I'll just make sure you two are nice and clean as well shall I?" he asked, Nina nodded agreement and I gave a little shiver of excitement. Despite my misgivings about the girl-on-girl contact I was finding the feel of my teammate's body next to mine quite arousing, or it may have been the young Welshman gently fondling our tits. Or it may have been the booze. Behind him I could see Little Alice bent in half licking along someone's cock, the head a startling bright red against her pale lips. As I watched she pushed it into her waiting mouth, holding it still and rubbing the shaft vigorously. I was no expert, but I thought I could do better.

I glanced downwards, the mess of bubbles had gone from Gary's groin, leaving a nice, stiff, pink cock, not too big that it would be uncomfortable, big enough to be fulfilling. I pushed slightly with my shoulder, moving Nina out of the way and knelt so I was facing the proud standing erection. I looked up at both of them, "Me first" I said with a wink, and pushed him deep into my mouth, not quite far enough to make me gag, but enough that most of him was enclosed in the warmth and wetness. I gently wrapped my lips around him, pushing my tongue up against the thick vein on the bottom and slowly pulled my head back as far as I could without taking the cock out of my mouth.

I twisted my face around the plum like head, one way, then the other before sinking him back in towards my tonsils again, the combination of Jägermeister and port pushing my boundaries into the distance. Around me I could hear the sounds of sex, moaning, squelching, slapping sex, sounds that drove me to heightened desires as I plunged my head back and forth relishing the feeling of wanton exhibitionism. I groaned aloud with desire, I wanted more than just giving head, I wanted to receive some as well. Nina's hands were squeezing my breasts, the forbidden joy sending a wave of lust through me. A finger slipped further down and caressed my hairless pussy, seeking out and finding my clit, a second joined it then slipped into my drenched hole, bringing a rumble of excitement from somewhere deep inside me.

I tried pulling down on Gary to get him on the floor. I wanted to straddle his face and to get that tongue of his working. He had different ideas, he pulled Nina upright, kissed her deeply and growled "Why don't you eat her while she sucks me?" I was up for that, it wasn't any desire to play for the other team, I just wanted my pussy licked and I wasn't overly concerned who by. Nina gave a shudder and squealed "No way, I couldn't". Part of me heard her and was incredulous, she'd just had two fingers in my pussy, rubbing firmly on my clit and G spot and now she was getting squeamish?

She knelt next to me, getting a close-up view as I maintained a steady back and forth motion on Gary, she whispered in my ear "he wanted us to get all lezzy, how weird is that?" which made me laugh round the bulbous head on my tongue, I took it out, holding it between our two faces.

"And this isn't a little bit weird?" I looked around, behind me little Alice was sitting astride the same guy she'd been giving a half-hearted blowjob earlier, thrusting back and forth energetically, his hands were squeezing her tits as she rocked. Katie was standing, bent slightly forward resting against the wall whilst 'buddha' was pumping gently into her from behind, she had a hand between her legs and was groaning encouragement.

Dinah was also standing but had her pussy shoved hard into her bloke's face as he sat on the shower floor. Mags and Debbie were kissing each other with a flurry of fingers caressing each other's pussies.

Nina giggled a bit and agreed, "Yeah, maybe," and pushed her mouth over the outstretched cock in my hand. I sat and watched for a moment, enjoying the sight of my friend taking him into her, a bizarre feeling of achievement coursing through me as I decided I'd got him deeper into my throat.

She carried on working him with her lips for a few minutes more then turned round, knelt and wiggled her bum at him. Needing no further invitation, he slipped in and sank his cock deep into her wet pussy, his balls slapping against her as he slammed home.

I shuffled round to get a better view of him pumping in like a meaty piston, reaching forward I put my hand between her legs and rubbed on her rock-hard clit, a sharp squeak of delight told me it was working, I rubbed harder, pinching her gently and running my thumb and fore finger along the slippery bud. Nina's squeak became a constant barrage of incoherent sounds, culminating in her body jerking and shaking in what looked to be a very satisfying orgasm. I held out hopes for something similar myself as Nina recovered, Gary still grinding into her.

To my disappointment Gary grunted, "I'm gonna cum soon." Nina had recovered sufficiently to pull off his impaling rod and spin back to face him, kneeling up she grabbed him, allowing the cascading water to rinse the sticky juices away and stuck him back in her mouth for a moment before pulling me close. "Cum all over our tits Gary, cum on us." A moment later a stream of hot sticky white goo covered our chests, when he'd finished shaking I leaned in and took his rapidly diminishing length back into my mouth as he shrank back to his resting state. Around us the others all appeared to be at a similar stage and a squirting of shower gel signalled a final cleaning of jizz from tits and pussies across the shower.

Gary went back to being tongue tied, Nina leaned in and gave him a soft kiss and whispered something in his ear that seemed to cheer him up immensely as he kissed her back and gave her boobs a gentle stroke.

I sat on the bus alone and frustrated, I'd been the only one not to cum in our unexpected shower room orgy, Nina and Gary were sitting together doing a great impression of being a couple. Alice was with Mags, Debbie and Kerrie Berry on the back seat finishing the Jägermeister, Katie and Buddha were wrapped in a tight snog that didn't finish until we stopped for food, where they bonded further over large chips, battered sausages and curry sauce.

While we were in the queue I heard a quiet cough and an "errm Lucy isn't it," I looked round, the guy that had been on the receiving end of little Alice's attention was standing awkwardly behind me.

"Hi, I'm Shadow, well that's my club nickname. I'm actually called Brian but it's a bit.. you know, nineteen fifty-eight. Look, I know it's been a bit of an unusual afternoon," I couldn't resist the opportunity and interrupted him. "You're telling me unusual, I expected to get hammered and instead we put six past them, I even got one myself, You guys won as well, I'll say it was unusual." The awkward look set in further until I relented, "sorry, I was teasing, please go on."

He nervously asked if I wanted to go for a drink or a coffee or something, I looked him up and down, he was tall, tall and quite solid with short cropped browny mousey coloured hair, hazel eyes and a slightly wonky nose that looked like it had been broken at some point and not been set straight afterwards. A pleasant if nervous smile hid behind the crooked nose. "Yes, I would," I answered, returning the smile, "except aren't you and Alice a er...thing?" I added.

He shook his head, "No, I sort of didn't have a huge amount of say in the thing with Alice, I just went with it." He leaned forward and whispered, "She wasn't very good, it seemed like she was just going through sex by numbers." I told him something similar had happened with Nina and Gary, I just got caught up in it all, adding that they'd both had a better time than I did, if you get my meaning.

We sat together and chatted on the rest of the journey back to Uni, his flat was quite close to the sports complex where we got dropped off, so we ended up back there where we started with instant coffee and went on to takeaway pizza and beer. He was eight years older than me, doing a chemistry degree after spending six years bumming round Australia, hiding from the immigration people for the last four.

After the afternoon we'd had in the showers there seemed little point being coy about things so after the second beer I asked if he wanted to see if we could do better than Gary and Alice. We both thought that was a good idea and locked ourselves in his bedroom to give it a try.

We scrabbled around undoing buttons and pulling down zips at the same time until I ended up in just my boy-shorts and he was in his boxers. His hands were on my tits, gently rolling the nipples around his fingers as his tongue investigated my upper molars. I slipped my hand into his fly and massaged the growing shaft, a comfortable feeling of warmth filling my fist.

I had a bit of a shock initially, he was quite tall, as was Alice and when I'd seen them in the shower his cock had seemed to be a normal size, what I hadn't realised was that at six-five he was in proportion and what had looked normal was in fact quite substantial. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't complaining but I realised as I held him I was going to have my work cut out proving I was better than Alice. I could see why she'd done the head in the mouth rub with the hand style of Blowjob.

No bloke I've ever known dislikes being told he's got a monster between his legs, so I felt quite safe telling Brian I was going to have to take my time as he was soooo big. I did put some enthusiasm into the warning so he lay back with a big smile and promised not to complain whatever happened.

I pulled his boxers down and threw them dramatically across the room where they landed on his printer, electing to remain in just my knickers. It made me feel sexier for some reason. I grabbed his now solid erection in both hands, my second cock of the day was substantially bigger than the first, so I started by licking from the base to the tip, slowly and thoroughly. I got to the head, which was still a very bright red compared to the shaft, and with a mental deep breath I opened my mouth as wide as possible and pushed gently downwards. I felt a physical resistance as my jaw stretched wide to accommodate the python I was playing with but I got about a third of him in, pulling back until I felt the ridge pushing at my teeth then sending him back in to fill me again.

I took a sideways glance at the mirror and opened my eyes in amazement at the sight of me forcing what looked like a tree branch into my mouth. I withdrew so just the head was poking in resting my lips on the ridge, saliva ran down the shaft as I lapped enthusiastically around the crown. I hoped he was enjoying the view as much as I was.

I took one of my hands away from gripping the swollen rod and led his fingers down to my pussy where they delved into my moist warm depths, the combination of the new and unexpectedly big toy and his fingers playing passionate tunes on my clit was making up for the frustration of the afternoon's activities.

My jaw was beginning to ache from the stretching so I decided it was time he did some work and shucked off my remaining underwear, lay back and pulled him towards me. I felt his bulbous swelling push at my labia, a moments resistance as he pushed gently in, then a little firmer and he was in, stretching me wide as he moved slowly deeper. I was certain I could feel the ridges pushing out as he drove in, finally stopping when there was nowhere left to go. I panted, holding him steady then with a lust filled grin and a nod I told him to start slowly. it was incredible, the feeling of being filled, the pressure on my pussy walls, I gasped, partly in pain, partly in delight. "Again" I begged, he was moving in a steady, slow in and out.

He sped up, I moved my legs slightly to allow him to penetrate deeper and to reduce the intensity of the pressure, oh god it was amazing the way he was filling me and bringing me such electric feelings.

I wanted him to stop, but I didn't. I felt two fingers rubbing along my clit, closer inspection showed they were mine, with an incoherent gargle I thrashed on his huge dick as I came, willing him to carry on.

I lay still for a moment; he'd understood enough to know when to stop. I was shattered, I didn't think I could take any more, then his strong hands were lifting me and rolling me over, onto my knees. I groaned, "oh no, I don't think I can..." I could, holy god, I could. He pounded into me from behind, pulling me back onto him, I was making noises without conscious effort, I pushed back feeling a delicious pressure building, I was about to cum again. I was cumming again, there was a rushing noise in my ears punctured by a man's voice shouting my name.

Eventually we stopped, I collapsed onto the bed and asked for ice to go on my burning pussy, he had ice cream which was at least cold. I smeared a handful on my tortured lips and clit, shrieking at the cold, then gurgling with delight at his enjoyment of desert.