Confessions of a Celeb PA Ch. 01

Story Info
Continuing from my Chart Show Runner series.
2.8k words
4.33
3.2k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 01/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Decided to try to resurrect this series. Hopefully my writing has improved since the last entry in the series. I'll admit the first two chapters aren't my best work. Any and all celebs in this story are not my property and are unlikely to act this way in real life. Enjoy.

Okay. So it'd been a few years since I crossed paths with Christina Aguilera. For some reason, nothing like that happened again at Top of the Pops. About six months after that happened I'd left that job and spent a year backpacking around Australia mainly to chase the opposite sex. That country did not disappoint in that regard mainly because they all love the accent. The constant walking, time spent in the sun and carrying a heavy rucksack with everything I needed day to day had greatly improved my physique not to mention given me a good all over tan. I'd spent a lot of free time recently in the gym, seeing if I couldn't take decent shape into Magic Mike worth. The 6 pack was nearly finished which went down very well when I was out drinking.

With my time away came a low bank balance -- I'd done some cash in hand gigs where I could get them but eventually my holiday work visa ran out and I knew I'd have to return home where, sadly the opposite sex don't spend nearly as much time in beach wear.

So here I was, broke and living with my folks till I could save up enough to move back out into my own space again.

Using the experience I'd accumulated at TOTP I'd managed to bag an interview with a company that provided personal assistants to celebrities visiting this country which could open some very promising career opportunities and hopefully some legs. I figured the latter was wishful thinking.

I arrived for my 2 o'clock interview promptly at quarter to and took a seat in the reception area. Adjusting my tie, I glanced around and checked out the competition. They were all younger -- some by a couple of years. Least I had experience on my side. My confidence rose.

Two others were called before me. One of them was only in there 2 minutes. He was out of the running then. Then it was my turn. I followed the receptionist down a long hall way before being shown into a small meeting room with two people already present. One male, one female. They both rose and we shook hands as they introduced themselves. The woman would be my boss and the person training me, her name was Nicola. I detected a slight Geordie twang to her speech and she appeared to be in her mid-30s but clearly looked after herself which I could tell despite the fairly modest office attire. The guy was Steve. He was Nicola's boss. He was... nondescript to say the least.

We went through the usual interview stuff. Work experience, relevant skills etc. I went on about my time travelling, some of the amazing sights I'd seen, my interests etc. Then came the "why do I want the job question" which I answered honestly, that it was a great opportunity and was something I believed I could really excel at having done mostly menial stuff before now. I made sure to include buzz words like potential and passionate.

Then we got to my ace in the hole. See, about a week after my experience with Christina, I'd received an e-mail from her which included a scan of a handwritten letter of recommendation which she'd also copied to my boss (which, at the time had netted me a nice raise) and I was hoping it was going to guarantee my hiring.

Steve retrieved a copy of my CV to which said letter was pinned to.

"So we noticed this letter from Ms Aguilera included with your CV."

"Ah yes." I replied, pretending I'd forgotten it was there. "Yeah, I ran some errands for her during my time on Top of the Pops."

"Uh huh." He replied a little non-committal. Then he started reading excerpts.

"James was an absolute pleasure to get to know. He made sure my every need was seen to. He really came through for me when I needed him. He worked really hard to make sure I went away with a smile on my face."

I had to bite my tongue to stop from grinning.

"We actually reached out to Ms Aguilera to ensure this wasn't forged." At this point Steve swapped a glance with Nicola. "She confirmed that she had indeed written it. She actually still remembered you and was able to describe you too which I found a little odd."

"I must just have one of those faces." For sitting on, I added in my head.

"Right. Okay. Have you got any more questions Nicola?" A brief shake of the head.

"We'll bring this to a close then. James, it was a pleasure meeting you. We've got one or two people left to see today so we'll hopefully be in touch by end of tomorrow.

And with that, we all shook hands and I left, mentally skipping in my head as I went.

The following day I got a call from Steve to say that I had in fact gotten the job.

Then it was 2-3 weeks of filling in forms with their HR department as well as time spent in seminars and training classes to make sure I knew everything I needed to rules wise. One of the biggies was do not try and date or sleep with the celebs you're looking after. That was the first rule I was gonna break if given half a chance.

My first week on the job rolled around. First couple of days I spent helping out around the office, running errands and making coffee for the managers mainly. It was on the third day my manager pulled me into her office and told me my services were required.

"Hayden Panettiere?" I asked incredulously.

"Yeah. You're familiar with her then? Excellent." Which apparently settled the matter.

"Damn right I am. I was annoyed when Heroes didn't live up to its early promise."

"Yes well... She's requested your presence at her hotel room this evening around 6pm to go over her itinerary for the week of her stay. She has a number of engagements -- mainly auditions for roles and wants everything to run smoothly. My boss, having already apparently imparted all the information she had, lost all interest in the conversation and turned back to her screen.

I stepped out of her office and had to stop myself jumping for joy. Getting to look after someone so hot my first time out? I should buy a lottery ticket I thought to myself.

As it was already nearly 5pm, I had to quickly zip home and shower before changing into a fresh shirt and tie and grab my smartest looking coat. I then headed to her hotel. I got there nice and early. No way was I getting off on the wrong foot by being late. I hung around the lobby for 15 mins before wandering over to the reception desk and asking them to buzz her room. She apparently answered and was happy for me to go straight up.

I got to her door and I was still early. I knocked and heard the sound of papers rustling and footsteps before a hurried looking Hayden Panettiere answered the door in a hotel dressing gown -- this must have been the rustling.

"Miss Panettiere? I'm James. Executive Assistants Ltd sent me to look after you for the week?"

"Yes of course, come in and please, Hayden is fine."

I stepped across the threshold into her room. Well, room wasn't accurate as it was one of the suites. The living room alone was probably bigger than my whole flat. A huge couch facing the TV dominated the central area with doors off to the bedroom and bathroom.

"I'm actually supposed to use the formal. It's a.... a... company rule."

"Oh fuck the rules." She chastised, grinning. "I won't tell, scouts honour." She added, holding up the three fingers on one hand accordingly.

"Well, if you insist, Hayden. Your surname is a bit of a mouthful."

"Just be glad I didn't take my soon to be ex-husband's surname. His doesn't exactly roll off the bloody tongue." She winked at that.

I decided to change the subject. "So, your week in the UK. My boss said you've a number of engagements lined up for this week?"

"Yeah a couple of media things and some auditions. The latter I'm sworn to secrecy about I'm afraid."

"That's okay. I assumed I wouldn't be allowed to ask."

"Oh God are we really that bad to work for?" She asked, laughing.

"Who? Celebrities?"

"No blondes. Yes, celebs you fool."

"I wouldn't know you're the first celeb I've ever had a professional interaction with."

"Funny. I heard differently."

"Wait.... What?"

"Oh don't look so panicked. Christina was light on the details. But I mentioned how.... lonely I'd been recently and she suggested I find a reason to visit the UK."

"But how did you know I'd be the one looking after you?"

"I asked for you by name. Oh, your boss was very reluctant given you've only just started with them but I was very persuasive."

"Uh-huh. Go on."

"Oh relax will you. I didn't say anything that might get you in trouble." She tapped me on the chest with her right hand at that point and left her hand there.

"You know... rule number one in my employee handbook states that sleeping with clients is a definite no no." I chided.

"So you're forbidden fruit? How very... salacious." She said with mock seriousness, her left hand over her mouth.

"So when you say... lonely?"

"I need to get royally fucked."

"I think I can help with that." I replied, grinning like the cat that got the cream. "You know I really enjoyed you in Heroes."

"You mean you enjoyed watching me running around in a cheerleader costume for the first full season?" She said huskily, her left hand now having found the bulge starting to form in my trousers.

"Ooo Christina was NOT exaggerating, was she? You are a big boy."

Satisfied I'd been given consent, I pulled her into my arms, she met my kiss with hunger, our tongues dancing as my hands deftly made short work of the flimsy knot she'd tied in her dressing gown. What greeted me was not a full pyjama set as I'd assumed, but a blood red lacey teddy, her modest but extremely pert tits filling it out nicely. My right sliding round the back and under the flimsy material to grab her extremely toned ass.

"You know, that cheerleader uniform did not do your body justice. You are so fucking hot." I panted breaking the kiss briefly.

"You gonna feel me up or fill me up?"

She quickly shrugged off her dressing gown, leaving just the teddy. "You're wearing too many clothes." She complained before starting to unbutton my shirt. I quickly got rid of my tie. My shirt now unbuttoned, I shrugged it off and Hayden's hands were on my chest straightaway, sliding over my body and cooing approvingly.

"Ooooo I bet you've broken some hearts James."

I stepped in close before whispering in her ear. "I've been known to break some bodies in my time too." Her eyes met mine, nothing but lust and desire behind them.

"That's so hot. I swear if I get any wetter, we'll both drown."

"Water way to go though." Grinning at the pun.

I picked her up easily and walked into the bedroom, all the way whispering in her ear all the things I was going to do to her, all the noise she was going to make. How many times she'd scream my name... I dropped her on the bed, her teddy eschew, the left strap having partially fallen off only covering one half of a breast, legs half crossed. She looked like she was posing for the centerfold of Playboy.

I quickly got my iPhone out of my pocket and raised my eyebrows in a request for permission.

"OK but if they turn up in the tabloids, you're a dead man mister."

"My own eyes only I swear." Touching my heart to reinforce it.

I was no expert when it came it came to photography but my God the camera loves Hayden Panettiere. She posed for me, slowly divesting herself of clothing, seductively covering herself in increasingly enticing ways till I could take it no more. I put my phone away (carefully placing the photos in an encrypted folder first -- I'm not an idiot). I quickly removed my trousers and socks and climbed on the bed.

Hayden had made it pretty obvious where she stood on wearing panties with lingerie (she was against it) and I knew what I wanted to do next. I had to taste her. I grabbed her hips and yanked her down the bed, causing Hayden to elicit a squeal of excitement.

I kissed my way up her inner thigh, to which she shivered in anticipation. My lips began to caress her outer folds, circling her most intimate of areas, the moans escaping her lips increasing in volume as I slowly approached my final destination. My tongue lashed out, flicking at her clit as my lips began probing between her lips, occasionally sucking each one into my mouth. Her moaning now almost constant, one hand was balling the bedding in her fist, the other was on the back of my head attempting to force my face even further into her crotch.

Her moaning had now turned to begging me to fuck her but I wanted to see her cum first. My lips and tongue combined as they focused in on her clit, my lips applied suction before tongue began circling and flicking across it causing her to lose control, her hips began to buck.

"Oh my God I'm so clooooooossssee.....fffffffffuuuuuu I'm cumming, I'm cumming....aaaaahhh" She screamed, almost all at once, her breath coming in short breaths.

Not waiting till she'd recovered, I flipped her onto front, raised her hips level with my own and slid my rock hard cock inside her. She had a second to realise what was going on before I started hammering into her from behind.

"Oh ffffffff.....uuuuuu.....ccccc.....kkkkk....mmeeeeeeeeee harder." Each word broken by thrust after thrust as I drilled her with all my strength.

My hands found her wrists and pinned them to her hips easily causing her screaming to go up a notch. Information I stored for later.

"This.....alllll.....you......got stud? Thought......you.....were.....gonna.....break......me?" She challenged, looking back at and winking.

I shrugged. "What the lady wants."

I switched her wrists so they were overlapping allowing me more control of her and increased my pace and I also started pulling back on her wrists, driving into her with more force. The only sound coming out of her now was series of grunting noises interspersed with expletives. I realized we were both now approaching our respective climaxes.

"I'm getting close. Where do you want it?" I asked.

"Fill me up you dirty boy." She replied huskily in between thrusts.

That was all it took to send me over the edge, with one last my cock blew my load deep inside her and she must have felt it too as the next second she was coming again. I left myself inside, my cock still leaking cum into her, her legs quivering as she came down from the orgasm.

5 minutes later she was cuddled up next to me, her body glowing in the aftermath of our lovemaking, sweat sheening her flawless skin.

"Did I live up to what Christina told you?"

"And then some. That girl undersold you by a mile."

"I got a lot of practice down under." I replied, grinning.

"That Australia or was that another awful pun?"

"Australia. I backpacked around it for a year or so doing bar work and manual labour on farms and the such. Cheaper than a gym."

Her fingers traced my burgeoning abs contentedly. "I'll say."

Then a couple of questions occurred to me. Tonight isn't going to end up in the tabloids is it? You did make an awful lot of noise."

"Don't worry I've got this whole floor booked. Told them I had some friends coming and we wanted some privacy. There's no one else here."

"Ah. Fair enough. Next question. How in the hell do you know Christina?"

"Well.... I'm really not supposed to tell anyone about it. But I suppose there's no harm in you knowing given no person will ever believe you."

"Okay now you have my attention."

"I met her at a Hollywood orgy party."

"You met her at a what?"