Confessions of a MILF Slut Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's that?'" Lina asked.

I looked up and saw Nils looking at us through his window from next door. He was standing up, stroking his large cock with a frenzy.

"Nils," I answered.

"How old is he?" Lina asked.

"He just turned eighteen."

Lina stood up and pulled off her dress. Then she undid her black bra and waved beckoning towards Nils. The young man stopped what he was doing. He pointed towards himself. Lina nodded. The boy pulled his pants up and ran out the door.

"I believe it is time that you go meet our new guest at the door," Lina told me smiling.

Lina had not allowed me to put my breasts inside my dress so they bounced up and down as I went down the stairs. The bell had chimed as I was halfway down. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I could hear Lars' loud snoring from the living room. He was already out cold, probably for the best. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Nils jaw hit the floor as he was met with the view of my large tits.

"Come in Nils," I said grabbing his hand.

"I ..." Nils started.

"It's ok. You've wanted me for a long time, right?"

"As long as I can remember."

I gave him a smile and a kiss on the cheek.

"Come. Let's head up to the bedroom. The others are waiting."

He nodded stiffly and touched his cheek where I had kissed him. I could hear him drawing a heavy breath as he saw my ass and pussy as we headed up the stairs. I stopped in the middle of the stairs.

"Go ahead. Touch me."

He hesitated. I took his hand and put it on my ass. His fingers trembled. I took his hand and moved it over my ass and down to my wet pussy. His hand got a will of its own and pushed a finger inside me. I moaned lightly.

"Have you ever been with a girl before?" I asked taking his hand again.

He shook his head. I smiled a wide smile. I wish my first time had been with someone experienced, I thought. I took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom.

In the bedroom Lina was on her knees sucking Johan's hard cock. She was truly beautiful with her dark, almost black hair, slender body and well-shaped perky breasts. Lina was trying to take Johan's dick as far down her throat as I had done but to my great excitement she didn't manage. Johan had his eyes closed and thrust his cock down her throat.

I turned towards Nils and gave him a light kiss on his lips before I slid down in front of him and undid his pants. Out fell the largest cock I had ever seen in real life.

"Holy fuck man," I heard Johan exclaiming.

"What?" squeaked Nils.

"That's a fucking monster of a cock you got. It must be ten inches."

"Ten and a half," Nils said shyly.

I was mesmerized by the massive cock in front of me. Then I slowly took his glans in my mouth and started sucking. The young man moaned loudly. I had just begun to take him further down into my mouth when he came. My mouth flooded with his wonderful, warm cum. He just continued shooting and some of it started to leak out at the sides of my mouth and ran down my chin.

Suddenly Lina was there next to me and I could feel her tongue running up my chin trying to catch the cum that I hadn't been able to keep in my mouth.

"Dibs on having that inside me first," Lina said.

Nils gave me a confused look, but I just smiled at him and nodded. Lina had already taken his cock in her mouth trying to get it hard again.

Before I knew it Johan had grabbed me and picked me up from the floor and laid me down on the bed with my head hanging over the edge.

"I am going to fuck your ass again now, but this time I want a little more lubrication."

I nodded up towards him and opened my mouth. He thrust his cock all the way down my throat and let him have me as he wanted. After a minute or so his cock was covered with my thick saliva. He turned me around, still on my back and before I could react, he had pushed past my sphincter and up into my ass. I tried putting my hand on my clit to bring me over the edge, but he just slapped my arm hard.

"You will not come until I allow you to," he growled.

My arm burned where he had hit me. The feeling of having a hard cock up my ass is just too good. It is different from having it in my pussy. Both are great, but very different. Like coffee and chocolate. I could not live without either. He continued to fuck my ass hard. What an amazing feeling. Johan's cock was not as big as Nils', but it was a perfect fit for my tight asshole.

I looked sideways and saw that Lina had got Nils hard again. This time he would hopefully last a little longer. Lina lay down next to me.

"Now thrust that big thing into me," she said spreading her legs.

Nils got into position and put his glans against her labia. Lina was wet enough that he could push all the way in without any resistance.

"Aaaahhh! Fuck that feels soooo good!" Lina moaned. "Now fuck me hard," she told the young man and looked him in the eyes.

Nils obeyed and filled with youthful energy he started pounding Lina's pussy hard. He lasted a little longer this time, but it still did not take long before he grunted and filled Lina with his seed.

"Oh no," Lina pouted. "Is it over already? It was so nice."

Nils looked shattered.

"He will ... get better ... with a little ... practice," I said in-between Johan's thrusts.

I could see Nils staring at Johan's cock where it went in and out of my ass. Lina had noticed as well.

"Do you want to try fucking my ass next young man?" Lina said putting her hand on Nils' shrinking dick.

Nils nodded.

"I don't know if I can get hard again," he said shyly.

"I can get you hard again with my mouth," I said.

They all looked at me where I lay taking Johan's cock up my ass. My big breasts bouncing on my chest.

"Ok," Lina nodded. "Johan, I think you have to prepare my ass a little if I am going to be able to take that beast."

Johan pulled out of me with an audible sound and then grabbed me by the hair and dragged me to his wife's ass.

"Before you suck the boy's dick you had better get my wife's asshole slippery wet."

He pushed my face into Lina's ass. I got my tongue out and started licking her asshole. I pushed my tongue as deep inside her tight hole as I could. Then I spit on my fingers and pushed two of them into her. Lina moaned from my treatment and after a little while Johan was satisfied and pulled me away again. I saw how he put his glans against her sphincter and pushed. His cock slid into her slowly. I could almost feel it happening and I could feel the void inside me that screamed to be filled again. Johan slowly started to fuck his wife's ass. I stood up and went over to Nils and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Just relax. I will get you hard again," I whispered in his ear.

I could feel him tremble as my breasts brushed against his chest as I slid down in front of him. I took his flaccid cock in my mouth and started sucking. I put my hand on his balls and massaged the underside as I continued to suck. I spit on my fingers and started massaging Nils' tight asshole as I was sucking his hardening cock. I pushed one finger inside him and could feel how he got instantly stiffer. I continued massaging his asshole with my finger as I worked his cock deeper into my throat. My pussy tingled from the sensation of having this young mans cock down my throat and feeling his reaction to my finger in his ass massaging him from the inside. I could feel my pussy flooding as his cock got hard again and was pushing all the way down my throat. I did not dare touch myself.

"That's enough," Lina said. "We don't want him coming in your mouth now do we?"

I stopped sucking on Nils' dick and just slowly stroked it back to its full size.

"Come here my dear boy," Lina said and pulled her knees up to her chest.

Her tight asshole was exposed for the young man to use as he wished. He put his glans against her slippery wet asshole and pushed in slowly.

"Holymotherofgod," Lina moaned as Nils pushed his huge cock all the way up her asshole.

Good thing that Johan had warmed her up. I looked on in fascination as Nils' cock slid in and out of Lina. She was moaning loudly and massaging her clit with one hand and her tits with the other. I did not have time to watch Lina orgasming since Johan grabbed my head and shoved his dick down my throat. He started ramming his hard shaft roughly down my throat and I had to focus not to panic as my throat was filled with his throbbing dick but at the same time I felt like such a slut that my pussy just flooded over like the canals of Venice. I ignored Johan's warnings and started touching myself. I came in an earthshaking orgasm right before Johan filled my throat with his hot cum.

I was in a bit of a daze after that. Suddenly Johan and Lina was standing above me fully clothed.

"I will see you Monday. And I expect you to dress like a slut from now on and woe on you if you ever wear panties to work again," Johan said with a stern look on his face.

I nodded and then fell asleep.

12