Confessions of a Photographer

Story Info
A fashion photographer remembers trying something different.
4.8k words
4.61
28.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indiscreet Memoirs of a Fashion Photographer

Part 3

Try anything once.

Joy was an aptly named young teen model I got to know quite well working for a teen magazine back in the seventies. She was the epitome of the bubbly blonde; friendly, a bit crazy but great to work with. She was not tall but had a great figure, small high breasts, lovely legs, and a faultless complexion. I'd be lying if I said I didn't try it on with her, but I quickly found she was going steady with someone.

It was after a fashion session for a teen magazine when the clients had left and I was tidying up the studio she came to me with a not unfamiliar request. Her boyfriend was unemployed at the moment and was looking for work, he was really handsome she insisted, she thought he could be a model, would I do some test shot with him? Now it so happened that another client of mine, a clothing manufacture had recently asked to see some of my pics featuring young couples together, and now I had time I thought it was worth seeing if could do some portfolio pics with Joy and her man. I said I would do some shots of him alone as long as I could make some with them both together. I hoped that the guy wasn't too gawky or ugly, in my experience girls are not always good judges of their partners physical attractiveness.

We fixed up a date the next week, telling her to be sure to bring a selection of clothes for both her and him.

When they arrived the evening of the shoot I was agreeably surprised by Joy's boyfriend. He was good looking, not tall, blonde longish hair, slim, and a ready smile. My only reservation was that he did look young, younger than Joy, but maybe he could be a model I thought.

'This is Tim, Lance.' Joy told me.

We sat in the reception lounge and over a glass of wine discussed what I wanted to do.

'What do you think Marc, he's stunning isn't he? He could do modelling couldn't he?'

Tim smiled shyly, giving Joy playful push.

'Well, it's worth a go' I replied, 'you up for it Tim?'

'Sure, could be fun i guess, better than working in a bar.'

'We'll start with some shots of you on your own, then do some with Joy that I might be able to use for a client. Who knows, might get you both a job.'

'Its for fashion is it?' Asked Tim.

'Yep, youngish fashion, you could suit it I think.'

'You should do some swimwear or underwear pics of him Marc,he's got a great body.' Interjected Joy with a cheeky grin.

'Well,who knows.' I replied after a pause, and idea had just come to me, and I wondered if the two youngsters would be up for it.

Tim proved an easy subject to shoot, quite relaxed and at ease in front of the camera. We did shots casual clothes first, then I suggested we did some in jeans and t-shirt.

Joy was sitting to one side of the set watching her man and offering occasional advice.

After a few shots with the t-shirt Joy suggested I did some shots of him taking it off. Tim showed no embarrassment as he pulled it off revealing a slim sculptured hairless torso.

'Pull the jeans lower, Tim.' Joy instructed, 'Show us your six pack!'

Tim grinned, but obliged by pushing his jeans down to low on his hips, revealing indeed a flat but contoured stomach.

He seemed very at ease posing, moving a little without instruction, using his hands just as a pro model might.

Joy had moved close to me so she could see the screen on the camera and I could feel her body, smell her perfume as she pressed closer.

'He's great isn't he!' She whispered, 'Sexy or what!' and I could tell there was definitely a chemistry between the two teenagers.

'Ok,that's great Tim, you did well. Let's do some now with this young lady, I can tell she's desperate!'

'It's true,I've wanted pics with him for ages, but never managed it,that is except for some selfies at home, and they're not for showing anywhere!' she giggled, and winked at me.

She went and stood next to Tim, slipping her arm around his waist. 'How do you want us.' I thought for a moment, careful how I approached it.

'Well, I was wondering, as Tim is just in jeans, it might be nice if you were the same Joy, you know, no top. And he can be holding you in his arms, you know, sweet and romantic.'

To my surprise I'd hardly finished speaking when Joy was already taking off her top.

'Oh! That's a great idea,I want a shot like that,me and Tim,'

Her bra followed the t-shirt, tossed off the background, and she stood with her young perfectly formed breasts exposed to me and my camera.

It was so easy shooting them, they just had to act natural, holding each other close, looking into each others eyes. Joy without any embarrassment moved her hands over his body, obviously enjoying the sensation, while I could tell as a bloke too that he must be enjoying it equally.

'Why don't you have a little snog?' I asked, 'Would seem to be natural.'

They both smiled and moved closer together, their bodies pressing against each other, her breasts flattened against his chest. Their mouths met, and I moved to get a closer view. Both of their mouths were open, and I guess their tongues were busy exploring their partner's. It was unexpectedly arousing I found, and I couldn't help wondering how it must feel to have those soft young breasts pressed against my skin and her open mouth against my own.

After a moment they broke contact, both turning towards me.

'Wow,I told you he was sexy.' Joy said, grinning as she liked her lips. 'Now what?'

'Just what you like.'I replied,'Just carry on as if I'm not here, I love the rapport you both have, so natural and beautiful,just enjoy each other.'

Without a word they turned towards each other again and began to kiss.

This time it became more passionate, more active. Their bodies moved against each other as their mouths joined and rejoined, their hands moved over each others backs, holding, stroking. I was beginning to wonder how far it would go when Joy pulled away from him and taking his head in her hands moved it down, guiding him lower. I moved close again, watching and shooting as he kissed her neck, then shoulders, then moved lower. Joy was looking down at him and as his mouth moved from her shoulder she cupped her right breast in her hand, thrusting the nipple towards his mouth. I mover for a close up as his tongue caressed her small pink erect nipple, then as he took it between his lips she gasped.

'Oh! Christ, that's so good, so good.' She whispered as if to herself.

For a while I just let things continue, stepping back to watch as they enjoyed displaying their sexuality, for I knew that being watched, being photographed, was adding to their excitement and pleasure.

Then I noticed Joy's hands busy between them, she was loosening his belt, unzipping his jeans, and I realised then that it was actually happening, there was no turning back for them now, they were actually going to have sex in front of me.

The realisation provoked an immediate reaction in my own body, a warmth spreading though my thighs and abdomen, the feeling of my penis thickening with arousal. I had long wanted to photograph and witness a couple making love, to be part of this most intimate act, to see them in totality, their most private parts exposed to me. To watch their reactions to the pleasure they received, the loss of inhibitions as desire and need took over, bringing them to the final explosion of orgasm. And now it was about to happen.

Joy was kneeling in front of him, slowly unfastening his jeans. She tugged them down, revealing his white boxers, a garment that did nothing to hide an obviously very erect penis.

I moved closer, wanting to capture this moment, the exposure of his aroused manhood in close up. I could hear both of them breathing as their excitement mounted and I could smell Joy's scent as well as the more masculine smell of his cologne. She had her fingers around the elastic of his pants, and slowly she pulled them down uncovering his flat hairless abdomen. As the boxers slid lower they pulled down Tim's organ, then slowly the elastic slid down as it exposed a fine trimmed fringe of blonde pubic hair at the base of the shaft. Joy paused and looked up at him, a little naughty smile on her face, then she looked down intently as she uncovered the entirety of his cock. Immediately it sprung erect, a magnificent long slightly curved circumcised organ. The glands were slightly pointed, a drop of pre-cum leaking from the orifice.

I have to admit that I was both impressed and excited to be close to it. I'd never seen a man erect before in real life, and it did give me a strange feeling, excitement, something forbidden, something never experienced before. I realised my heart was beating like crazy, I wanted to do something, but wasn't sure what.

Joy knew exactly what both she and Tim wanted. Her face approached the member and I noticed it was jerking slightly with his heartbeat. At first she didn't touch it, but bringing her lips close to it she blew gently on it. Tim moved his hips slightly, trying to bring his cock into contact with Joy's mouth, but she moved her head, not letting it touch her. I noticed his scrotum was drawn up tight, hardly covered by a light down the two testicles clearly outlined, and it was to these that Joy finally brought her tongue and then her mouth.

Tim gasped as her tongue caressed gently the tight sack, then opening her wide she took the whole of his scrotum into her soft warm mouth.

My camera was barely inches away as I recorded the reaction. The glands swelled as the cock jerked even more erect, seeming to strain upwards as a drop of pre-cum at the end of a silver thread fell slowly from the head.

My own penis was uncomfortably trapped, trying to escape from pants and jeans, and I was obliged to reach down and push my hand into my pants to pull it into a more comfortable position.

In the meantime Joy was moving her tongue up the shaft, taking her time, licking and kissing. At last she reached the head and paused, turning to look up at me and then Tim.

'Enjoying it guys? I know I am. Now let's see how you like this, darling.'

Her pursed lips approached the head, pausing as they touched the end of the glands.

'Yesss baby,oh yeses!' Hissed Tim, moving this hips. This time Joy didn't move away, allowing the head of the rigid organ to push between her lips, her tongue flickered briefly as it caressed the glands, then with both Tim and her moving she took the whole length of the penis into her mouth.

Both Tim and myself groaned,I could just imagine how it must feel to him, and for me, the closeness, seeing every detail, every crease, hair, the saliva on her lips and his shaft, the bulge in her throat where the end of his cock reached, all this made for an unbearable excitement, an excitement that would soon demand a release.

I could sense the feeling that his cock in her warm soft mouth must give him. The pressure, the need to move, to rub, thrust, penetrate and finally ejaculate the sperm that was building inside him.

I managed to speak, 'I think we should move to the reception, it will be more comfortable there.'

Joy withdrew from him, leaving his cock glistening wet with her saliva, and I couldn't help thinking what a great image he made standing there, young, slim, virile. His body smooth and nearly hairless, slightly androgynous and yet with that huge erect penis that seemed outrageously out of proportion. No wonder Joy fancied him I thought, I almost fancied him myself!

I led the way over to where in the reception there was a raised area covered with a soft white fur, Joy followed leading Tim sweetly with her hand wrapped around his cock.

'Make yourselves comfortable, anyhow you like.' I managed to say, my voice betraying the excitement I felt.

Joy lay down on her back, patting the place next to her for Tim. He lay down on his side next to her and began to undo her jeans. Joy turned towards me as he unzipped them and began to pull them off. 'Mark..I can see you're feeling overdressed.'She said, pointing vaguely towards the swelling in my own jeans. 'Wouldn't you feel better if you slipped out of your things?'

I couldn't take my eyes off where Tim was removing her panties. She was shaved except for a small triangle of blonde hair that seemed to be pointing down to the lips of her vagina. The panties came off her feet and were tossed to one side as Tim knelt between her legs, his own hand caressing his penis. I couldn't imagine how such a long organ would be able to fully penetrate Joy's petite young body. Then he lowered himself onto her, kissing and caressing her breasts.

Joy was looking at me as he pleasures her, a slight smile on her face. I couldn't seem to help myself as i put down the camera, unzipped my jeans and released my semi erect organ.

'Ohhh! Yess!' Joy murmured, whether because of seeing my sex or because of what Tim was doing to her I didn't know.

Now my sex was exposed it was only moments before I had torn off the rest of my clothes. I stood naked over the young couple looking down on them as Tim moved down her body kissing her breasts, then her indrawn tummy, then her flat abdomen. He moved back so he could separate her legs before lowering himself to bring his mouth into contact with her sex. Her pussy seemed small to me, only a hint of the inner lips visible between the outer cleft and I guessed she had only recently begun to have penetrative sex.

I knelt down next to them stroking my now fully erect penis. I was feeling comfortable, excited, and now knowing that I was going to satisfy my need before long. I wasn't sure just how things would develop, certainly Joy seemed happy to involve me, but what about Tim. Would he want to share this lovely young girl with me? Would we both ejaculate in her, one after another, or would I just play the voyeur, watching them fucking as I pleasured myself.

As if guessing my thoughts Tim looked up at me, his eyes rested on my penis that was only a foot away from his face.

'Great cock Mark. I think Joy would like it too. What do you say Joy?' He said.

Joy's eyes had been closed as Tim worked on her, but now she opened them, stating intently at my body.

'Well Mark, I don't know where you've been hiding that,but I hope you're going to show us what you can do with it.'

It was a clear invitation, she wanted me, wanted my cock inside her, wanted my sperm shooting into her soft warm belly, but first Mark was going to enjoy her.

He straightened up, lifting his head from her crotch where her virginal lips glistened with his saliva, and knelt over her. Joy lifted her legs, holding them behind her knees that pressed against her breasts. She was presenting herself to him and he stretched out over her supporting himself on his hands either side of her as he brought the head of his penis into contact with her vagina. Seeing his cock now so close to my own I could notice the difference. His was smoother, younger, not so thick but a bit longer, little pubic hair, and more pointed glands. The glands were now pushing against her seemingly tight lips, forcing entry into her body. Three sets of eyes watched as the lips were forced apart and the rigid organ slipped slowly into her. Both of the youngsters groaned as he reached full penetration, and he allowed himself to lay on her, covering her as his hips began to move, withdrawing and then entering, slowly, sensually.

Of course I had seen porn films where this was shown clearly, but to be actually there, inches away from where this beautiful young couple were having passionate sex, was exciting me more than anything I had experienced. I moved closer, allowing my hand that was stroking my penis to rub against Joy's side. From time to time I rubbed the head of it against her skin. And all the time I watched closely as Tim's beautiful erect penis slid in and out of Joy's vagina. I noticed how wet it was on withdrawal, shinning and glistening with her juices, and a bit of white secretion had run down the shaft to come to rest on his scrotum.

Eventually it became too much to just watch, and I reached out to where their bodies joined. I covered her sex with my fingers, a thumb on her clitoris as Tim's cock pushed between my fingers as he enter her.

Immediately both of them cried out, Joy with just a surprised 'Yessss!', Tim with a gasp and 'Oh god! Oh god! That feels so good. Keep it there Mark, keep it there.'

I was loving the feeling of his hard young penis thrusting between my fingers as well was the hot slippery lips of Joy's vagina.

Tim's thrusting was becoming faster, more frantic, his breath coming in gasps while Joy was moaning continually, when I felt her hand push my own away to take hold of my cock. It was like an electric shock, a hot tingling sensation that spread from my sex to my abdomen and thighs. I knew that if I had been younger and with less control I would have orgasmed immediately, but experience had taught me to pull back, save my sperm for a later, more intense explosion of pleasure.

Tim however was still a teenager, and unable to control his natural urges and reactions. The unfamiliar feeling of my hand against his lower abdomen as he reached full penetration, the fingers around his thrusting cock, was more than he could control.

He cried out suddenly, ramming his cock harder and harder into Joy, frantic for release, and I felt his rigid organ spasm again and again as he released spurt after spurt into Joy's vagina.

Spent, he collapsed onto Joy, gasping and still shuddering from the intensity of his climax. Joy wrapped both arms and legs around his body, murmuring words of pleasure and affection. I could feel between my fingers his member softening, and warm wetness leaking from Joys vagina, and I realised that although he had attained satisfaction, Joy had not reached an orgasm in spite of that amazing cock exploding inside her. And her hand was still caressing my own cock.

Tim rolled off her, and we all looked down to where a steady flow of white and clear liquid leaked from her body. Her vagina had changed I noticed, the outer lips had drawn back exposing the purple inner lips and the nub of her aroused clitoris, these lips were flared, wet and glistening, ready to accept and guide a man's penis into her body. I became aware of a new desire, a new excitement in me,the idea of plunging my cock into her sex, a sex full with another man's sperm, feeling his ejaculate covering my shaft, glands, leaking out over my balls. And him, watching, watching my cock withdrawing and covered with his own white sperm.

'You'd better take over now Mark, she's not finished yet!' He said breathlessly.

I needed no encouragement, in fact I was frantic to get my cock into her. No need for foreplay,Tim had seen to that,just get it into her.

I was really hard by now, not embarrassed at all because not only was my organ just as long as Tim's and much thicker, but it was more erect than it had been since I was a very young man.

In a moment I was kneeling between her legs, then, as both of them watched intently, I put my engorged head against those wet swollen lips and pushed inside. Immediately I could feel she was tight, unaccustomed perhaps to a mature man's thick and massive organ. Tight, but so easy she seemed to draw me into her. Not at full penetration I felt her cervix pressing against my glands and stopped, fearing I would hurt her, but immediately I felt her hands on my buttocks, pulling me deeper into her. She cried out as my cock reached fully into her, I'd never felt a vagina like hers, it seemed to grip my sex in a warm wet tight embrace. I hardly dared to move, the sensation of her fresh teen body under mine and my cock deep inside her abdomen brought me to the edge of orgasm.

Joy however, in spite of my weight on her, was jerking and twisting. Her eyes were closed, her mouth wide, gasping for breath. Little animal like cries came from her. I thought it unlikely she would cum so quickly, but then realised that she was actually in the throws of an orgasm. Her hands gripped my buttocks, squeezing and pulling as she ground her mount of Venus against my pubic bone, she began to cry out loud, words, phrases, hardly articulate, pleading to not stop.

12