Confessions of a Straight Guy

Story Info
Straight guy in mutual cocksucking.
1.7k words
4.46
20.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and I had agreed that we could fool around with other people. I had had some same-sex adventures before I met her but it had been quite a few years since I sucked a cock or had a guy suck mine. She knew of my previous experience and thought it quite normal that a man should have sucked some cock at one time or another.

One day while we were discussing sex she said to I could fuck any pussy I wanted. She paused and then she said with a smile, "You can even suck any cock you like". At first I laughed but I found myself thinking about it more often.

Occasionally I would think about cock but it was mostly pussy, tits and girly ass that would rule my fantasies and jerking-off sessions. Now I started thinking about cock. I had had a few male/male encounters but I had always been fairly restrained. Like most straight men I was afraid if I liked it too much that would make me gay. The more I thought about it the more I was excited by the prospect. A few days later I told her I was in the mood for some cock. She said, "Go ahead, have some fun."

A few days later my girlfriend was busy and I had the afternoon to myself. It was pleasantly hot. I went on a local gay cruising site, set up a profile and found myself in contact with a guy called Brian who sounded okay . He gave me his phone number and I called him . The conversation was very short. He said "Are you in the mood for some hot cocksucking?"

I answered, "Yes". He gave me an address and I got there very quickly. I have always appreciated this aspect of man-to-man hookups. No bullshit. You have a horny cock, I have a horny cock. We both have hot, willing mouths. Let's take care of each other.

I knocked on his door feeling a little nervous and excited. He answered and let me in. He closed the door behind me and put his hand on my crotch and cupped my balls. I did the same to him. I have come to understand that this is the standard greeting for male encounters. We had both declared that we were in the mood and ready for sex. Time to play.

We went upstairs to his bedroom. It was sunny and had a cool breeze going through it and was very pleasant. I asked him for a towel and took a quick shower and came back wearing only my boxers. He was lying on the bed rubbing his cock through his underwear.

I sat down next to him and he immediately went for my crotch. In seconds he had my underwear peeled down and my cock in his mouth. He started giving me a fantastic blowjob. He deepthroated me and edged me. He knew exactly when to back off and when to suck hard. This man knew his way around a cock. He was easily a better cocksucker than most women I had been with. He licked my ball and took instructions very well. He licked my shaft and made me quiver. He had me moaning and in pure ecstasy. I could have lain there for hours while he pleasured me but I was also hungry for some cock myself.

I told him to lie back. I was not comfortable with mouth kissing but I wanted to explore his body before going for his cock. I licked his neck and trailed my mouth down to his nipples. I nibbled on them softly and trailed my tongue down towards his belly. He had a flat stomach which I found very sexy. I pulled back up face-to-face with him and ground my crotch against his. Our cocks rubbed together through his underwear. The feeling was electric.

I got between his legs. I blew on his cock through his underwear. I took his shaft between my lips through his underwear. It was quite solid. I peeled down his underwear and stared at his delicious-looking cock. It was a good 7 inches long. I kissed it softly and played with it between my lips. I rubbed it on my face. I licked up and down his shaft, just the way I like having done to me. I licked his balls softly and teased his cock with my tongue and lips. When I had satisfied my curiosity I finally put it in my mouth and sucked very softly on it. I opened my mouth very wide so I could feel its hardness. For the first time I sucked on a cock just like I would like to have mine sucked and it was incredibly hot. I was rubbing my cock and I realized I was so horny from what I was doing that I could probably come quite easily.

I tried a lot of different cocksucking techniques. I tried deepthroating him but his cock made me gag. I was not an experienced cocksucker like he was. I masturbated him while I sucked on his head. I licked and nibbled his cock. It was very exciting how his cock would respond to my attentions and it made me very horny when I could make his cock extra hard in my mouth. So hard I could feel the veins with my lips. For the first time in my life I was really getting off on being a cocksucker, not just reciprocating a blowjob. I had never thought that I could get so excited from pleasuring a man like that. I asked him if he liked what I was doing and he said it was fantastic. This just encouraged me more so I started sucking vigorously on it. The thought of draining the come out of his cock was making me very, very hard and horny.

We got into a 69 and spent a good 10 minutes just lying side-by-side with our mouths stuffed full of hot cock.

His balls rubbed against my nose while I massaged his firm ass cheeks. His hands were all over me. He even rubbed my asshole softly. Sometimes one of us would start fucking the other's mouth for a few seconds before settling back into our mutual cock/mouth massage. I could have spent the whole afternoon just lying there keeping each other hard and exploring our bodies with our hands. Our cocks were buried deep in each other's mouths in an amazing cocksucking synchronization.

Then he asked me if he could eat my ass. I never had a man eat my ass before but I told him I was willing to try. I lay on my stomach and he started softly licking my asshole with his tongue. Flicking it. Probing it. Circling it. I discovered a new pleasure that I hadn't thought about. I must have lay there for a good 10 minutes letting him just lick my hole and butt. I didn't want him to stop and he didn't want to stop either but I started getting hungry for that hard cock of his.

I had him lie on his back with my butt over his face so he could keep eating out my ass while I sucked on his cock. I sucked him like a cockwhore. Whereas before I was very sensual with his cock now I was like a porn star sucking hard and fast. I masturbated his shaft with my fist and sucked up and down in an effort to suck all the come out of that hard cock. I slurped on it and jerked it. I was trying to make him come. And it was working. I could feel his orgasm building up very slowly. His whole body started tensing up. He started banging his hands on the bed as he gradually lost control.

"Oh, fuck I'm going to come! Fuck, I'm coming! Oh fuck, I'm coming!" He just kept saying that for at least a minute. At last I felt his body tense up even more.

I could tell he was about to shoot. At the last second I spontaneously decided I wanted him to come all over my face. I had never had a facial before but I felt like such a horny slut that I wanted to feel what a porno actress feels. As his cock started shooting I removed my mouth and pointed it at my lips and cheek. I grabbed the base firmly and masturbated him. He had such an intense orgasm and it went on for a long time. After he finished shooting his hot come on my face I licked the shaft, placed his cock against his belly and kissed it softly while rubbing it against my face.

I still had not come. I got up and washed my face quickly. I sat in a leather chair. He got on his knees gave me an incredible blowjob, bringing me slowly to orgasm. The best orgasms are the ones that take a long time to develop and this was one of those. He found my sweet spot and just edged me closer and closer until I couldn't take it anymore. "Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah!", I just kept saying as my breathing got faster and faster until I finally shot a huge load down his throat. After I came he continued to hold me deep in his throat and gently massaged my cock with his tongue. It was like an orgasm that went on forever for me.

After I showered we talked for a few minutes and I told him I would definitely call him again....

Later that night I was home when my girlfriend came back. I told her of my adventure with Brian. She took me by the hand and led them to the bedroom. She spread her legs told me to eat her pussy. I licked her until she was very wet and then I climbed on top of her and slid my cock inside her warm cunt. I started pumping her missionary style while I whispered in her ear all the things that Brian and I did together. She moaned while I described our 69ing. She came twice. The second time she came as I spurted my come inside her while whispering in her ear how I jerked him off all over my face.

To this day I still sometimes think of that encounter while I jerk off. Usually I come when I think of him squirting his seed all over my face.