Confessions, Regrets, & the Outcome

Story Info
Cuckold experiences the extreme.
3.7k words
4.17
9.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
That_Guy71
That_Guy71
266 Followers

I sat in my chair waiting patiently for the most significant event of my adult life to unfold. All the players were in place, everyone knew their role. THIS was the day.

It was my Birthday. I had been married for a while and had developed a strong sexual fantasy that I could never "shake".

So instead of living in secret, suppressing these urges I decided to do something about it. The results of my efforts surprised even me, and I could not have asked for a better outcome.

I started off reading stories many had submitted. Some sounded far fetched. Others were dull and predictable after a time. But the fetish that stuck with me, and stayed fresh in my mind made be believe that I was going to have to live it out or regret never having tried.

I started off by improving the relationship I had with my wife. I convinced her to wear sexier clothing and made sure she had the confidence to go anywhere dressed for attention when she wanted it.

I pointed out that other men would notice her, but that never bothered me. In fact it was what I wanted.

Yes, I wanted other men to notice her, talk to her, interact with her and even flirt with her. I wanted her to know she was desired by others as well as myself. With her looks and her body, it was not a long process to get her to notice these kinds of things.

The idea of watching her with another man, or other men (to her liking) consumed me. In my free time I researched this fetish, asked questions and even purchased books about it. As far as I was concerned, we were on track for such a fantasy and lifestyle.

We have three single neighbors that worked from home and invested wisely.

She has a few co-workers and a supervisor that she had noticed and THEY had noticed her.

I have more than a few friends and co-workers that I had caught staring at her, watching her walk away, and even flirting with her from time to time.

None of that bothered me. In fact I embraced it and accepted it.

When we were alone, we had fantastic sex.

When I was alone, I would struggle to get aroused enough to jerk off in the shower unless I thought about my wife in bed with another man.

The most common scenario I would use was her in bed, me tied to a chair positioned to where I could see everything and then a muscular man joining her. As he walks up to the bed, she slides over to the edge, and hangs her legs off of the side.

The muscular guy stands in front of her, about 3 to 4 feet away.

She looks at me in the chair and asks, "Are you SURE this is what you want?"

I nod yes.

A nod is all I can do at this point.

I have my hands tied behind my back, my ankles are tied to the chair and I have a ball gag in my mouth.

My entire body is shaved smooth, and I have been using body lotion to make my skin very soft. My toe nails are painted, my finger nails are painted and all match the lipstick I am wearing. I have on white stockings, a white corset and a pair of false breasts that are in a skimpy white bra.

I have full makeup on my face, including eye liner and mascara. I am wearing a wig and I have had my ears pierced.

Around my neck is a matching collar to hide my neck and Adam's Apple.

I have not had an orgasm in 3 months, and for the first time in that time, my penis has been taken out of its cage and it hangs freely in the air.

The muscular lover my wife is about to have has a hairy chest, great definition and a penis much thicker than my own. The head of his cock is much bigger, and we are moments away from finding out how much of a factor that will be in my future, my wife's future, and his future.

My wife is naked. She has had her pussy waxed and has on my favorite perfume. I have been in a state of arousal for weeks on end.

For the last two weeks we have been apart and it has made my wife particularly eager and willing.

None of this would be possible with the help of our counselor, Linda who did her part to encourage me to be honest with my wife about this fantasy, encouraged my wife to listen to my fantasy and ultimately to experiment with me. She also helped draft paperwork to protect my wife.

Within the room are several cameras, so the event can be recorded, archived and (I feel) used against me in the future.

At this point, I do not care.

I have wanted this night to take place for years and have been prepared to pay any and all costs to make it happen.

After I nod to my wife, the muscular man moves forward and introduces himself.

"Hello ... My name is Brett." he says.

My wife looks up and replies, "I'm Lana. Good to meet you."

The both smile.

Brett holds out his hand and helps my wife to her feet.

The counselor looks at them and smiles. She watches intently. Brett and Lana kiss passionately.

Brett's hands explore my wife's body and he holds her close to him.

Lana runs her hands all over Brett's body, feeling his muscles and the hair on his chest. A feature she had always enjoyed in men.

I feel the blood rush to my penis and it starts to grow. It feels foreign to me without the cage in place. My heart is pounding inside my chest. I start breathing heavier.

Linda looks at me.

"It never ceases to amaze me how well the first time works out for couples." she whispers to me.

Linda motions to my hard on. "I see this has the desired effect on you."

I nod.

Linda turns back and continues watching Brett and Lana. "Seems to be working out for your wife VERY WELL."

Brett's cock isn't even erect completely and its already bigger than my own. He kisses Lana on the neck and she sighs.

"She isn't going to last very long with him." Linda says.

I watch as Lana wraps her fingers around Brett's cock and kisses him some more, loosely stroking him. Brett has found her hard nipples and has pinched them while he cups her ass and kisses her passionately.

Linda had "coached" Lana on what to do, when to do it and what to say while she was with Brett.

Lana breaks the embrace and sits down on the edge of the bed.

Brett steps forward and Lana takes his cock into her mouth.

My cock twitched several times at this site before me.

"She is very eager." Linda says to me. "Its like she has never had a cock that size before." she finishes with a chuckle.

Brett's head falls back as he lets out a heavy sigh. He runs his fingers through Lana's hair and keeps it off of her face.

After a few more strokes, Lana puts the shaft of his cock in her and moves her head to the side of the shaft. She opens her mouth, wraps her lips around the shaft and looks directly into my eyes.

My cock jumped a few times at this site.

Lana smiles and returns to stuffing Brett into her mouth. She puts each of her hands on his ass cheeks and "works" her head up and down the shaft slowly.

"That's my girl ..." Linda says in a hushed tone to no one.

Lana gets really worked up when she sucks cock, this had to have her in over drive. She pushes back on Brett and wiggles her way back onto the bed. Brett crawls onto the bed with her and they kiss some more, holding each other in each others' arms. Lana is under Brett and I can see her hands exploring his muscular back and shoulders.

Brett starts kissing her neck.

Linda is beaming with pride.

Lana has her fingers in Brett's hair as he gently moves his way down to her eager pussy.

Linda leans over and whispers, "Brett can really eat pussy. Your wife is about to have a magical experience."

Brett gets into position, his large cock and huge balls dangling directly in front of me.

Lana rests her hands on the back of Brett's head and the room goes quiet.

Suddenly a scream come from Lana's mouth that let everyone know Brett was quite possibly the best lover of her life.

Brett continues eating Lana's married pussy through many additional orgasms.

Lana tells him to stop and Brett lifts his head up.

Again, Brett holds Lana in his arms and the two kiss with a deeper passion than I had ever witnessed, or shared with Lana.

Linda leaned over and whispered to me, "That was just the pre-game."

Lana starts stroking Brett's cock while she kisses him.

My cock has been twitching non stop. My heart is pounding like a freight train and I feel like my head it going to explode.

Brett moved in between Lana's legs.

I can see from the side.

Linda gets up and moves behind me.

Lana reaches down and guides Brett's cock into soaking wet married pussy.

Brett pushes himself into Lana a little bit. Lana looks at me again briefly. The look was broke as Lana's eyes widened and her mouth sprang open as she gasped loudly. "JESUS CHRIST." she pants.

Brett pauses as Lana's pussy stretches to accommodate Brett's massive cock.

"I hope you were done using Lana's pussy, because Brett is taking if from you as I speak." Linda whispers in my ear.

Brett pushes himself in a little deeper. Lana grunts again. She looks at me again while her pussy stretches around Brett's cock.

The two kiss passionately some more. While they are kissing, Brett pushes his cock into Lana's married pussy. Lana screams in both pleasure and agony as Brett has stretched her with his massive head and thick shaft.

Linda leans over and confirms that Brett's balls are resting against Lana's ass.

She leans down and whispers in my ear, "Brett is all the way inside of her. Your little "pee pee" is as hard as it has ever been and your wife is just laying there taking that cock, like a bitch in heat, practically ignoring the fact that she is married. I am so happy for her and glad that she doesn't have to endure ungratifying sex from such a small cock like yours. This IS what you wanted (for years) and now that it is happening, you cannot do anything but sit here dressed like a pussy and watch it happen. She is in for the best fuck of her life ,,, and you get to see it happen."

Lana and Brett kissed some more and Brett started to move in and out of Lana. Short slow strokes at first. Lana was so in tune with Brett's movements. Her hands dug into his ass while he moved inside of her.

"Just look at those muscles. DAMN." Linda teased.

As Brett moved, Lana's breathing quickened. She started moaning and Brett started moving faster, taking longer strokes and pushing into Lana more forcefully. Lana had her first orgasm in seconds, screaming loudly and panting.

Lana moved her hands away from Brett's ass and he "hooked" his arms under her knees.

In a quick move, Brett shoved his cock all the way into Lana, raised his shoulders up, put Lana's heels on his shoulders, and then leaned forward, putting pressure on Lana's legs, holding them over her head.

Brett's body was in more of a straight line, and as he moved, we all watched his muscles twitch and contract.

This caught Lana by complete surprise, and as her orgasm started building, she chanted, "Brett ... Brett, Brett ... OH GOD .. BRETT!! BRETT!! BREEEETTTT"

Lana squirted all over Brett and it never stopped. She had multiple orgasms as Brett pounded her married pussy, in front of her husband.

"I told you this would happen. You have NOTHING to worry about, your wife is going to want to fuck other guys for a long LONG time." Linda said with confidence.

I watched in amazement as Lana's pussy took such a huge cock all the way in and out with such eagerness and desire.

As Lana's orgasm train was slowing to a halt, Brett announced he wanted to come.

Brett started pounding Lana harder and deeper than before. Lana looked in my direction and smiled. She looked back into Brett's eyes and said, "Come inside of me Baby ..."

My cock jumped at those words. Linda saw it.

With a few more hard strokes, Brett let his come shoot into Lana and Lana enjoyed the sensation of being pumped full of his seed. She did not orgasm, but moaned with satisfaction at the sensations her body was feeling.

This was the most erotic scene I had ever witnessed and the sexiest thing I had ever seen my wife do. I was bursting with pride, and I needed to orgasm desperately, but I couldn't.

"I don't think you will be fucking your wife anymore." Linda said to me.

I looked at Linda and smiled with my eyes.

Brett was still on top of my wife, with his cock buried deep inside of her pussy. They were kissing passionately. Lana was moaning softly.

"I have NEVER been fucked like this before. That was the BEST FUCK of my life." Lana told Brett.

Brett chuckled.

Linda untied my ankles from the chair and helped me to my feet.

Everyone in the room knew what was coming, except for me.

Linda uncuffed my hands and had me lay down on a padded bench at the foot of the bed. She wrapped a thick belt around my waist, strapping me to the bench.

She buckled each of my ankles to the sides of each bench. She then snapped a chain to the back of the collar I was wearing around my neck.

While Linda was doing this, I could hear Lana giggling. I looked over and Brett was still buried inside of her.

Linda nodded to Lana and Brett.

Brett pulled out of Lana slowly, and rolled to the side.

Lana held her pussy closed the best she could while she walked to the head of the bench.

"Do this right, or you will not watch any more sessions." Linda scorned me.

Lana lowered herself onto my face.

I opened my mouth and heavy drops of Brett's come dripped into my mouth.

Lana's pussy had been stretched and it was looser than before. I could feel Lana "pushing" and when she did, a big glob rolled out of her, directly into my mouth.

After all of this had ran out of Lana, she tilted her hips and I dutifully ate her pussy until she had a small orgasm.

Linda helped Lana to her feet and she returned to the bed where Brett was still laying. The two cuddled in the middle of the bed, kissing each other and Lana giggling from time to time.

I was left on the bench, with my small hard on sticking in the air. The chain was unclasped from my collar and I was helped into the seated position.

As I was sat up, I watched as Lana took Brett into her mouth again, this time I could see the top of her head as Brett laid in the middle of the bed.

As her head went up and down, Brett's hard cock would disappear inside of her mouth. She would look up at me from time to time with Brett's cock IN her mouth. She used her left hand to pump the shaft, her wedding band and engagement ring seemed to shine in the dim light.

Once he was nice and rock hard, Brett moved himself sideways in the bed and Lana lowered herself onto his cock. I watched in astonishment as the bulbus head slipped into her pussy with much more ease this time around.

She lowered herself onto Brett's shaft, both of her feet firmly on the mattress. Her nipples harder than ever as his cock impaled her in another session.

She rocked her hips back and forth while the full length and girth of his cock stretched her pussy, filled her like she had never been filled before and made her scream more than she ever did in the past.

Linda leaned into my ear and said, "That pussy and that cock go together really well."

I nodded in agreement.

Lana looked at me as she raised and lowered herself on Brett's cock. The lustful look on her face told me that this was going to last and that she did see the value in this fantasy, which was quickly becoming a lifestyle.

Lana turned her eyes to Brett's and started moving faster. As she bounced up and down on Brett's cock, she called out his name over and over.

After she orgasmed a few times, her back and legs got tired and it was time to change positions.

She slipped off of Brett and stood on the floor facing the bed.

Linda moved the bench so I could watch.

Brett sat on the edge of the mattress, and Lana sat on Brett's lap, facing him. Brett laid back, and Lana guided his cock inside of her again.

Brett sat up, hooked each of his arms under knees and put her ankles on his shoulders.

"Grab my neck" Brett barked at Lana.

Lana did as he said and then Brett stood up, with Lana hanging in the air, and hanging onto his neck.

Brett turned around and let Lana hang over the mattress. He grabbed Lana's ass and started moving in and out of Lana with a slow but steady and forceful rhythm.

"OH FUCK!!" Lana cried out.

Brett's thrusts were so powerful that each time his hips struck Lana's ass, the room filled with a loud "POP" and it wasn't long before we heard Lana chanting Brett's name over and over as another orgasm rushed through her body. The sounds of a hard cock plunging in and out of a tight pussy were replaced with the sounds of a wet satisfied pussy being fucked hard and fast.

Lana's strength gave out and Brett lowered her to the mattress.

They started making out again.

Linda pulled a lever on the bench and I was lowered back to the laying position. My collar was reattached to the bench.

Lana as moved over to the bench and stood over me, facing my "pee pee". Her pussy was dripping wet and smelled of sex and the semen of another man.

I heard some shuffling and then I heard Linda say, "Good enough."

Lana lowered herself onto my face. She moved her hips around until her clit was in my mouth.

I did not anticipate what happened next.

Brett's cock was nearly touching my face as he stepped in behind Lana and rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy lips.

"OH MY GOD ... FUCK YES." Lana said.

Brett pushed the head of his cock into Lana and the shaft followed with a smooth and easy slow movement. His balls rubbed on my forehead and I could hear Linda chuckle.

I could "feel" the head of his shaft stretch and expand Lana's pussy as it moved in and out of her where my lips were on the outside of her.

It didn't seem to bother him that his balls were rubbing on my forehead.

It didn't seem to bother me either.

I just closed my eyes and continued eating Lana's pussy.

Brett started going faster and harder in and out of Lana. It had been a while since she had an orgasm, so I was waiting for it, but it never came.

Brett put some spit on his thumb and rubbed it against Lana's asshole. It pushed her over the edge and she exploded in my mouth, crying out Brett, Brett, Brett over and over as she flooded my mouth.

As her pussy clamped down on Brett's cock, it brought Brett closer to orgasm, and when he exploded, he did not give anyone any warning. He just grunted as he jammed his cock into Lana and spurted shot after shot of hot, thick come into Lana's married pussy.

I stopped licking Lana while this happened.

After Brett stopped grunting and moving, he slowly pulled out of Lana.

A small river of semen flowed out of Lana like faucet. All of it went into my mouth and Linda observed as I gulped it down.

I started eating Lana's pussy. Brett had moved around to help her stand up and the two of them kissed until I made Lana come for the final time that night.

Brett went to shower.

Lana laid on the bed, exhausted. Her pussy was red from everything it had been through. Her nipples were still hard.

Linda untied me and helped me to my feet.

I was taken to the bedside where Lana was laying, half asleep. Linda placed a bag of frozen vegetables on my hard on. Once I had shrank enough, Linda put my white plastic cage back ON my penis. She locked the cage with a brass lock. She removed the key and fed a gold chain through the eyelet of the key.

"Lana, please rise." Linda said,

Lana sat up in the bed and Linda draped the key and chain around her head. The key rested in the middle of her cleavage, right where others would notice it immediately.

"You are now the Key Holder for your husband's penis. You control his orgasms and his happiness. With this power comes great responsibility, and great rewards. I dub thee Cuckoldress Lana." Linda concluded.

That_Guy71
That_Guy71
266 Followers
12