Confidant, Ameesha Patel

Story Info
Oiled Up Huge Titted Gold Digging Wife Goes To a Sex Temple.
11.6k words
4.88
14k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is one of my weird fictional fantasies that I have created, this takes in the movie Humraaz after Ameesha Patel's character (Priya) marries Bobby Deol (Raj) with the intent on never sleeping with him to get money and go off with her other lover.

You do not have to watch the movie to enjoy this story or know the actors I am basing this fiction off of, I definitely went my own way with this fantasy.

Also if you do not like big cup sizes this story is not for you as Priya has a set of 36FF's in this :)

---------------

While leading a dance troupe, Karan and Priya fall in love and participate in a dance audition and the winner would get the chance of performing on the luxurious Singhania cruise owned by rich businessman Raj Singhania. Jojo Fernandes leader of another troupe wins by cheating in the competition. Soon Karan beats up Jojo and accidentally kills him and gets selected to perform. Raj meets Priya at the deck and eventually falls in love with her and proposes her. It is revealed that Priya and Karan have been scheming to have Raj wed her to get his money.

Meanwhile, another dancer named Harry from the troupe gets wind of their plot and starts to blackmail Karan to give him money or else he will tell Raj about the plan and tell the police about the death of Jojo Fernandes. It was revealed that Karan killed Jojo Fernandes deliberately, rather than the latter dying in an accident. Karan meets him at the designated place to hand him over the money but instead kills him. Unknown to Karan, just before dying, he calls Raj to reveal the truth. The call goes in the voice mailbox since Raj is not in his office.

But Raj and Priya were heading to the temple as the answering machine recorded the message.

They enter the temple to the greetings of the priest who explains the ritual to them. They were surprised to say the least. But it was important since it was Priya's mannat. She had wanted to do it alone, but kind of felt comforted with Raj being there, that is, until they heard the rules of the ritual.

Raj was apprehensive too. He hadn't thought of the ritual being so intimate. He decided to make sure there would be no one else around when they performed the ritual. He felt his heart soar when the priest showed them the clothes they had to wear. His was a simple tunic. He knew it would hang well on his broad shoulders.

He realised he was sporting an erection when they saw her attire.

It was, the priest explained, the traditional attires for sages and their partners from ancient times for such rituals.

She had to wear a two piece saffron dress, which they quickly realized, she would fill out tightly. Moreover, they would be held on by knots on her back and her waist. For the purity of mind, the priest explained, they could wear no accessories, they could change into their attires, in a small room near the temple lake, which as they entered, saw it had two changing areas, separated by a skimpy layer of translucent clothing, lit by small Diya's.

The thought of seeing each other's silhouette is the first thing that entered Raj's mind. He thought how much Priya may be resenting her mannat without realizing what the ritual was. Or did she?

Priya was stressed all she wanted was to do the mannat so that her and Karan's plan would go off without a hitch she was stressed though she did find some healthy release for my desires in other ways. Venting her frustrations into working out, keeping her body looking damn still fit and trim and fucking sexy. Her ass was still firm and round and juicy, her large FF-cup tits maintained their springiness and perfect round shape. They vaulted off her chest, massive and smooth, not surrendering to that dreaded sag, not in the damn slightest.

And on top of working out, She always made it a point to dress well. Striking a balance by dressing in nice clothes to flatter my impressive figure while still looking like a respectable wife.

As she went to her changing area she remembered the priest said clearly "No accessories", meaning she stripped off her bangles then she took off her saree and drape then her bra and panties. As she put on the saffron dress top her massive tits ate up the top, something that was supposed to look traditional and drape down was skimpy and fit tightly around her massive breasts her nipples evident.

As she put on the bottom piece her ass also making it look skimpy, she made sure her mind was in clarity of just getting the goal of getting purity from the gods for her fortune she was going to inherit from this con she was planning.

As a female temple worker tied the knots in the back of her two piece saffron dress before she departed, Priya would then get rid of her slippers as she walked on her bare feet towards Raj's section of the other change room.

"Raj, are you ready?" She would say kind of shyly, hoping he would not stare at her too much.

Raj was really glad when he found an extra loose tunic on the shelves, knowing full well his 9 inch beast, which he had stroked many a times now, thinking about Priya, would make trouble if the tunic had been tighter. The edges of the round neck rested on his collar bones, a little poke coming out near his thighs, despite his boxers, as he tried to not think about Priya's curvy silhouette.

He's dying to get out of here, desperately finding it hard to be of a decent mind with every part of the potential ritual, only provoking and turning him on. He was trying to think about his work, when he heard her calling him out. 'It is a test', he reminds himself, as walks out replying, "Yeah, let's get this..." he's at a loss of words when he sees her. Her saree never did any justice to how curvy she really was. He looked at golden skin, from top to bottom, the lights of the diyas reflecting on her every curve. His eyes kept travelling down, resting for a just a moment on her creamy, deep navel, and on her crotch, hidden behind the shear fabric.

"Done", he finally brought himself to say, as he pretended to look at her beautifully manicured feet. "I'm sorry", he turned to the temple worker, "Can't we wear our slippers to the temple compound? It's pretty cold." He asked when he saw her shudder a bit, her curvy body shaking for a moment. They were reminded it's the tradition.

He could hardly keep his eyes on her face when she looked at him, as they walked together to the temple. The priest, was unfazed by their condition, as he sent the temple workers to check the final preparations. He then, showed and explained using clay tablets how the ritual was supposed to be performed without supervision or help. They were even more surprised when they saw the illustrations depicting carnal and intimate positions to be performed. The priest explained how it wasn't important for them to follow them by the picture if they were uncomfortable. But each of the positions help them to achieve a higher state of mind.

They were both even more amazed when he mentioned how they must keep pouring oils from their neck to the toes, so they can feel the heat and stickiness that they must finally symbolically and figuratively rid, under the holy shower together.

They ritual was all about being comfortable with the proximity with other people, but be detached despite the intimacy, the priest explained. If they were not to perform the positions though, they were to sit together facing each other and think of performing those positions so they could achieve the goal of the rituals.

The ritual should be about 3 hours long, as he motioned towards the box of clay tablets. He also explained that the oils were sweet to taste and edible if they feel hungry.

After he left, Raj had to ask, "Do you really want to go through with this? We can forget about this mannat and it will be one of our secrets." He wanted to do it for her sake. But he wanted her to be happy, more than anything all the while imagining what her beautiful body would look in wet and covered with the oils. He was also concerned if her knots were tight enough to not slip in the oil, or her lower piece wasn't so tight to rip when they sit.

More so though, he was really concerned about how he would hide his 9" tool through all this. He figured it would be better if he were to imagine all this back in the hotel, without having to go through this.

"Listen Raj when I married you I told you I was not ready to have sex and I wanted to remain a virgin until I was ready to go through with it, even after marriage. Thought I want to go through with this I don't think I can go back on our marriage vows in order to achieve the enlighten of prairie here" Priya would say slowly after the priest took his leave from them leaving them on a platform.

"So let's just face each other and just keep using the oil, should be rather simple and then we can get out of here after 3 hours time, very simple and then that will be that. If anyone dares to ask we will tell them we did all of this" Priya would say pointing at the various clay tablets that sat in the box, each tablet adorned differently.

She would go to the edge of the platform to start lighting diyas in an attempt to make the area even more warm as the cold stone on their bare feet was certainly starting to take their toll. As her hips swayed from side to side she reached Raj in the center where she grabbed a ladle and took some of the oil from the pot in the middle of the platform.

Natural oil flowing into it from a nearby fountain of some sorts as she would take a seat she can feel the knot in her sarong start to loose its firm grip that was tightened by a temple worker for her.

"The sooner we get this going the sooner we can be behind this, and this can all work out" Priya would then take the ladle and start to pour the oil on her head as it flowed down her golden skin onto the transparent two piece saffron dress making it stick to her tight curves as she kept pouring and pouring her nipples became very apparent through the thin transparent material.

Raj is at a loss of words when he realizes she does want to go through with this. His erection would start to show with any movement. But, he could do nothing else as Priya went on to start the rituals. Her body shivered against the cool breeze, reflecting the golden light like an angel or apsara.

He couldn't help but feel grateful to be alive at this moment. He hadn't seen his wife like this ever before, except in his imagination. He was desperate to be able to perform every part of the ritual just so he could be that close to her.

He finally noticed it when she bent down to get the oils. The clumps on her top were her erect nipples, probably because of the cold, he already had known since he saw her in the attire. But now he could see, her crack, clearly, after the heavy oil dripped down her milky skin. She wasn't wearing anything but the attire given to them. She is as naked as the day she was born! He thought out in delightful surprise. Part of him wondered if she had intended everything happening here.

But when he saw her stern yet sad eyes, almost welling up? He was suddenly very concerned how much cold she must feel yet how much this means to her. She was doing everything for him (he thinks so), being so vulnerable with him. He will do everything to go through with this, he resolved.

He had expected her to have them seat and not perform the positions. He really wanted her to feel his cock, which might've been filled with a whole lot of blood now, in those positions, so she may change her mind, and he could finally be with his wife like he was supposed to, in this strange land.

He got soaked in the oil soon enough, his tunic now clinging to his athletic body, his dick now running out of places to hide. As they decided to begin the ritual, he put more oil on the platform so it won't feel so cold. Especially for her.

She motioned him to sit down first, sitting with her legs to one side leaning to the side to maintain her balance. Her huge bosom now skewed, while he sat cross legged, his dick nestled under the fabric of the tunic.

He could see the heavy oil dripping and sliding on her skin, making a blot near her beautiful deep navel, her small yet beautiful love handles glimmering against the light of the diyas. He could see how her workouts paid off. As they sat down, he realized there were no incantations, or indications to approach the rituals.

"How do we do this though? We won't know what we're thinking. Neither of us would be in sync if we don't perform these positions," he asked, amazed how he finally found his voice. As he thought her thinking of an answer, he saw only one solution, they would have to keep the clay tablets in the middle, while they narrate what they're imagining and feeling to be in sync. He didn't know how to suggest this though, for a woman who was deep into chastity even on their first night.

Priya would pause for a moment pondering things for a minute. "Okay let's just confirm with each other which tablets we are thinking about so that we are in sync with our thoughts or we can just pick out the tablets we are working on one at a time". She would suggest as she felt the warm oil head into her ass crack along with her tight pussy.

As she took the ladle and took a sip from it directly to try out the oil the excess oil spilling onto the top half of her saffron dress all over her cleavage making it more and more wet as her plump lips sips the oil surprisingly tasting very potent for at it's core just temple oil. She knew she was just to stick to the mission of conning Raj with an divorce after the 30 days of waiting is up she was just doing this whole thing to make sure the project went off without an hitch and the court would not find foul play present in the divorce proceedings.

Priya felt confident and felt more and more comforting about the situation knowing she can think out the clay tablets. She had touched the fires of sin, and she found herself already addicted to the heat. Those same fires had burned away everything she thought she was, exposing a side of her that she was not aware existed. Instead of fleeing from that blazing, unruly fire, She basked in its heat in an attempt to get more warmer from the cold temple, as she braced in the oil more.

She would pick up the first tablet and begin, "You need to know that from the start. You need to keep that in mind. The only way this exercise will work is if you truly believe that you and I could end up actually having sex, even though that won't happen".

She would observe the tablet before handing it to him it was of a women who would be playing with her clitoris not sure if the tablet was intending it to be self pleasure or self pleasure of a woman, "I am thinking of rubbing my pussy" She would say not sure if she was doing it right.

Raj wasn't sure if that would work the way she thought it would. Part of him wanted to just stop caring through his big heart, and ravish the beautiful creature he had the amazing fortune to call his wife.

He was desperate to relieve his large dick somehow, or have the erection die down. But he realized it was far from possible, as the top started folding in off her massive boobs which still hung skewed, as she bent forward to pour more oil and and tasted it.

"I hope at least it tastes well," he had to say something, despite the raging hard on.

If she hadn't noticed her own bra sliding and folding off her chest, maybe she won't notice his dick, now clearly poking through the silk of his tunic.

It was a (mind and dick) numbing torture to see her nipples getting slowly visible as they sheer fabric under the heavy oil was only sliding off her body now.

He was elated on the inside to see this way, so vulnerable in front of him. He had imagined to play with her bosom for such a long time now. Her dark nipple, in clear contrast to the saffron, was the only thing stopping from her left boob to be fully exposed.

He could see the oil seep through her cleavage, making the crest there heavier, as she poured more oil. 'I might as well' he thought as he poured some on himself, licking his lips to taste the oil.

Priya never seemed to look at his hard on directly, and he was grateful. He was apprehensive about his 9" tool, since he didn't want to scare her off. He didn't want her to see it for the first time here, like this either. He could feel, the neck of his tunic trying slide off as well, when he was massively surprised looking at the first tablet. However, nothing could've surprised him more, had she not mentioned sex. Up to this time, he thought, the whole ritual would keep things decent for both of them, and all raunchiness would only be felt in intimate positions, as they were told.

He wasn't prepared to slightest to see Priya do this stuff, nor was he prepared for her narration, neither for the words she just said. 'She wanted for us to think of having sex!!' His dick was now beginning to ache. She gave him the tablet, leaning towards him, her beautiful areola glistening. He heard her narrating now, and he thought they might've to operate on his dick tonight, as she looked at him dead in the eye. She must've noticed how far his own tunic had slid off to, the weight of the oil, stopped his dick from poking more into the fabric.

Then it hit him. The tablet showed, another hand from the front direction, rubbing the clit on the woman. Meaning, it was supposed to be his hand on the virgin pussy of his wife! He was shell shocked for a whole minute before he realized he had to correct her. "I think, sweetie, it shows her being pleasured by another hand." He said placing the tablet down, towards her facing. He was absolutely losing it, when he saw that the fabric had weighed down her left boob now, which should've been impossible he thought, given her massive bust, if the knot on her back had been in place. He wondered if he should tell her, or suggest she do something about her skewed breasts. 'Dear God! I'm the luckiest man in the world!' he thought as he saw the size of the nipple on her huge breast. Had they not been in a temple, he would definitely seduced her by now.

"Jheez Raj I do not know, you know how much I want to remain pure and unstilled until, I don't think it would be right if you would be pleasuring my pussy with your hand, I guess how about we both think of that at the same time" Priya would say.

Priya was still working in league with Karan and was still in a secret relationship with him this marriage was just a scam in order to get money she was always loyal to Karan.

As more oil ran down those juicy tits the sheer top would go down even more as her dark nipples of her creamy skin would be exposed as the top's knots were getting even more and more loose as the oil cascaded down her skin slowly but thickly.

"It's okay. That's a good idea, sweetie."

He was now as hard as ever, and he forced himself to look at her divine face as the second nipple began to show now. He figured she was getting into the ritual deep enough to not care. 'She's so sensitive and innocent. She can't be doing this to just tease me or for any other reason. But dear God do I want her!' he thought as he looked at her peachy lips and all he could do is wonder what her other lips looked like.

But he had to make sure she was comfortable. "Do you want me to tell you what I'm visualizing?" He asked, hope in his eyes, the dick straining the tunic, as his precum mixed with the oil. He let his gaze wander for a bit to her sarong, and he could see how tightly it was straining against her gleaming skin. The folds on her sides, and her belly button were a sight he was prepared to jerk off to, like he had done for quite some time now.

Priya would finally take her gaze towards Raj and see how she was doing, though she was focused on keeping her distance away from him and was doing a decent job so far though she was not oblivious to the show she was unintentionally putting on for him.