Confirming Carter Bk. 03 Changes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

McKay nodded. "I understand that, but what you want me to do sounds like it's pretty important to you, so I have some conditions too."

"You didn't work any of this out before you brought him here?" Andi asked, rolling her eyes.

"No, I was more interested in getting the hell out of there before someone decided that they'd prefer we stayed." Tammy laughed. "I knew we could always just send him back if we couldn't come to an agreement."

"Let's hear them." Sam said, stepping back and leaning against the table. She crossed her arms in front of her and waited.

"I want to pick where I live. The place she put me is...I don't like the one she put me in. There's got to be something else."

"I let the staff pick their quarters based on position when we first started this, so I don't think that's unreasonable." Sam said.

She looked over at Andi. "Let him choose from available staff level quarters in the North and East towers when we're done here."

Turning back to McKay, she said, "Next?"

"I want a staff, and a work ar..."

"We were going to do that anyway." She said. "You'll have a lab in the Central Tower, and access to the databases that you need to get the job done. You give me a list of ten names, and you can have any three that agree to work with you. Next?"

"I want one of those androids."

Sam and Tammy looked at each other, then back at Rodney.

"Why?" Sam asked him.

"Are you kidding me?" He laughed. "Do you know how kewl that is? An artificial lifeform you can mold to do whatever you want? That's a dream come true."

"He might actually be able to help, Sam." Tammy said quietly. "Then we might be able to get them online sooner for the rest of the court and senior staff."

Sam nodded, looking at McKay.

"Okay, we'll provide you with one. But you review your progress with Tammy and me daily, and we hear everything, you don't hold anything back. We don't care if you fuck it, we're more interested in its development. There are a variety of functions already built in, we just haven't decided which ones we're going to activate in Boris yet."

She glanced over at Boris, then tapped Tammy on the shoulder and pointed at him.

He was still seated at the end of the table, but Jacob was laying on the table in front of him while Boris changed his diaper. O'Neill was standing behind him, watching with a bemused smile on his face.

She turned back to McKay.

"We activated his child care functions this morning, and added Jacob to his protection protocol list. I'm going to add a milk pouch, and enlarge one of his nipples so he can breast feed him."

"We'll be on the protection protocol list, and have override authority for the one we provide you." She told him. "And keep in mind, that this will be secondary to what we brought you here to do."

"Understood." McKay said, barely containing his excitement. "When can I get her?"

"We'll go over to the lab later, and you can start picking..."

"No need. She's already in the database." McKay said.

She looked at him, then burst out laughing

"Fran? You want Fran?" She asked him, still laughing.

"Well, yeah." He said, blushing slightly. "She was, you know..."

"You realize that the android we give you will just look like her." Tammy said. "But you'll be working with a blank slate. I can import the specs to build a schematic, but the consciousness of the replicator Fran is just too dangerous, if its even in the system."

"Oh, I didn't think..."

"That's always been the problem though, hasn't it, Rodney?" Carter asked. "You jump into things just knowing that you have the answer, but don't think about what's really going on." She shook her head as she continued. "We can't let you do that anymore, there's too much at stake, and too many people can get hurt. So we're going to have to ride herd on you, rein you in and direct your energies where we need them. If you can't handle that, now's the time to tell me."

McKay nodded, looking at the floor. When he looked up at her, he was smiling.

"What the hell, it's about time to get back to the science anyway. I mean, that's why I got into it to begin with." He said. "I...I'll be good. But you're going to have to..."

"I know, just try to keep it to a minimum." She said, shaking her head. "You stay out of the systems we don't give you access to, and you should be okay."

Interior-Robotic Lab

1015 Hours

Sam tapped off her comm, leaning closer to the screen as she looked over Tammy's shoulder.

"You really like his hair hanging in his eyes like that?" She asked her.

"Oh yeah. It won't always do that, but he's gonna, you know, brush it back, or toss his head and..." She smiled as she typed away on the terminal. "Believe me, it's sexy as hell. Or at least I think so."

"But isn't he a little yo..."

"Shush. He's my boytoy, and I'm going to make him look the way I want." Tammy laughed.

"He not gonna say, 'fershure', and 'bitchin' all the time is he?" Sam asked, stepping back and going over to a cabinet. She started pulling out trays, lifting the lids and looking inside, then sliding them back. She ended up removing three, and moving them to a table in the middle of the room.

"I was actually going to copy Boris's template into him." Tammy said. "I may make a few modifications, but I like what you did with him." She spun on her stool and looked over at Sam. "So who was that on the comm?"

"Andi. She's done with Rodney, so she's bringing him over." Sam said.

"She found him a place already?"

"The one across the hall." Sam laughed. "It's a city view with a pit, and a big monitor over the fireplace like yours."

"No wonder he liked it." Tammy said, turning back to her monitor. She tapped on a few keys, finishing with a flourish. "There ya go, Angelo is cooking!"

"Are you going to be able to do McKay's at the same time?"

"We can do up to eight at once, or make limbs at the same rate. The eyes take the longest, it takes almost twenty hours to grow them." Tammy told her. "Which reminds me, we need to make sure that all of our people have a current body scan on record, and keep them updated. The immigrants were scanned during the ingress process."

"Why's that?"

"So if they're injured, we have detailed measurements and images to match replacement limbs with." Tammy said. "The internal organs are easy, but arms, legs and skin have to match for cosmetic reasons."

"Yuck." Sam said. "I hadn't thought about that, but I guess you're right."

The door swished open, and Andi followed McKay into the lab. He went right over to Tammy's terminal, leaning close, looking at the screen.

"Don't even think about it." Sam said as she slid a tray across the table.

"I wasn't going to touch anything." He said, turning to look at her. "Would you lighten up? You're in charge, I do something you don't like, you throw me out. I get it."

"I can't stay." Andi said, standing next to the partition in front of the door. "I'll have Dr. McKay's things moved. We already have someone stocking the kitchen and bathrooms." She bowed slightly, and stepped out of the door.

"I don't think she likes you Rodney." Tammy said as she closed the file she had been working on, and opened a new one.

"I don't see why." He said. "But I guess there's no accounting for taste."

"Yeah, that's probably it." Tammy laughed. She looked at McKay over her shoulder. "Did you ever see Fran naked?"

"Uh, no. Why would I?" He asked, blushing slightly.

"This is Fran as you made her for the fight with the replicators." Tammy told him. "It appears that the system just used the last record accessed when it made her."

An image of Fran appeared, rotating slowly in her brown and beige tunic and beige slacks.

"While this is what the basic template for her shows." She said. "She was actually used in several generations of the ancients research, and it looks like she was pretty popular."

The clothes disappeared, leaving a slim, bald, flat chested figure rotating slowly on the screen.

"Let's start with hair and eyes. The base unit has brown hair and eyes." She said, bringing the head up on the screen. "Do you want to make any changes here?"

"Leave the eyes alone, but make her hair a little longer, and a little thicker." He said. "Part her hair in the center, and pull it back in a ponytail."

She made the changes, and he shook his head. "No, that doesn't work. Can you put it in a weave, or a bun behind her head?"

A series of inset pictures appeared off to one side, and he pointed at one. Tammy made an adjustment, and her hair changed to a tight weave ending just above the neckline.

Tammy glanced over her shoulder, smiling when she saw him staring at the figure on the screen.

"I think if you want that weave, you're going to want to do this." She said, adding a pair of wire rimmed glasses.

"Oh my god." He gasped.

"Have you thought about a wardrobe yet?" She asked. "I don't think you want that dowdy tunic the ancients had her in."

"Like...like you, but with a white button down shirt."

The image changed to a full figure dressed in black slacks and vest with a crisp white shirt.

"Are you sure about this, Rodney?" Tammy asked. "I think you really want something more like this." She said, making a few adjustments.

The image changed again, and the loose slacks were replaced by black riding pants and shiny calf high boots. There was now a riding crop in one hand.

Tammy turned in her seat and looked at him. Rodney's eyes were locked on the image on the screen, and he was breathing hard.

"That's actually closer to want you want, isn't it, Rodney?" She asked softly.

He nodded, swallowing heavily. He finally managed to take his eyes off the screen and look at her.

"Yes...yes ma'am." He said softly.

"Very good, Rodney. We just want you to be happy with her." She said. "I'll have her dressed like this when you meet her. But now we need to talk about her body."

She cleared the screen, and the nude figure reappeared.

"Sam has some samples of breasts over on the table. Go take a look, and see what you like."

He walked over to the table, and Sam pointed at two trays.

"A, B and DD cups are in this tray, C and D cups are in this tray." Sam told him. "Go ahead and look, you're going to want to feel them too, to see if they're what you think. Tits can fool you sometimes."

McKay just stared at the two trays. He was sweating lightly, and he looked at her, obviously uncomfortable.

"Look Rodney, we're trying to build you an android here, and this is part of the process." She said. She opened her vest, pushing it back out of the way.

"You always liked my tits. Well, I'm a C3. You see how they fold under at the bottom, and kind of hang off my chest?" She picked up one of the breasts from the tray and held it up. "Tammy's are rounder, like this C5, and stick out from her chest. Personally, I like the C4, because it has a little less fold under, and stands up higher."

"I see what you mean." He said, picking up the one she pointed out and holding it side on, comparing it to hers.

"You can use the ones in the tray for the rest of this." She smiled, buttoning her vest back. "But on Fran's frame, a C cup might be a little big. Go have Tammy put them both up for you so you can see them on her."

Tammy had two figures on her screen when he returned.

"The B cup is on the left, C on the right." She told him.

"Can I see her on her hands and knees? I want to see how they hang." he said, leaning closer.

"Now you're getting into it. This should be fun, like ordering a new car." She said.

"She's right, the B cup looks better." He paused, then said, "Would you put the clothes back on her? I want to see how they change that."

"I don't know if you noticed, but I made her hips a little wider, and sculpted her butt a little. See how the pants hug her hips more now, and her tits push the vest open just enough to tease you?"

"Uh huh...You're enjoying this, helping me get her the way I want her." He said, looking at her closely. "Why?"

"It's fun. and I know you're going to fuck her, or have some kind of sex with her." She changed the image, bringing Angelo back up on the screen. "This is my Angelo. I'm making him for me. We made Boris more towards Sam's taste in men, so I have to make my own."

"And you're going to...

"Sure am." Tammy laughed. "Look at the schlong on that boy. I like big dicks. Sam likes 'em smaller, but they're interchangeable, so we can have a little variety."

"Wow, and you came up with all this..."

"I stumbled across it, and figured out how to use it, like we do everything else around here. You know how that goes." She said. "But now that we have the tits done, it's time to talk pussy. Let's go over and look at your choices."

Sam had returned the trays of breasts to the cabinet, and now there was a tray with three rows of artificial vaginas sitting open on the table. She was holding one in her hand, and there was a thick cable connecting it to a device on the table.

"I thought we'd start with a brief tutorial on how these work, then you can decide on which one you like, based on appearance." She said. "They all have the same basic features on the outer portion that we have here. This connects to an inner sleeve, and both are connected to a series of motors and pumps, as well as a lubricant reservoir."

She turned the prosthetic that she had in her hand so they could see the back side.

"You can see the two power connectors, and the lubricant feed for the lower section. The upper section has its own feed."

She turned it so they could see the sculpted front, and slipped her finger between the lips, dipping it in and out slowly. When she pulled it out and held it up, they could see that it was wet. She held the prosthetic toward Rodney, and he shook his head.

"No thanks." He said, backing away.

"Rodney, you're going to stick your dick in one of these things, and I just want you to know what it feels like." She said. "Now go ahead, you can hold it yourself if it will make you feel more comfortable."

Taking the prosthetic from her, he looked at it as he held it in his hand.

"It looks so real." He muttered, then poked the outer lips gingerly with his finger. He ran two fingers slowly up and down between the lips, pinching the small nubbin of the clit between then. Swishing them back and forth slowly, he drew them back down and traced them around the opening, then eased them slowly inside. "It feels real too."

"You looked like you've done that before, Rodney." Tammy said leaning over his shoulder. "It looks to me like Fran is going to be having a good time with you."

"I tried to tell her, but she never listened." He said offhandedly, pressing his fingers knuckle deep and holding them there as he twisted them back and forth slowly.

"Yeah well, your approach leaves much to be desired." Sam said.

"I know, great in bed, terrible at getting women in bed with me. It's a curse." He said, looking over at her.

She laughed as he pulled his fingers free, and handed the prosthetic back to her.

She turned and stood next to the midsection of an android strapped to the table and moved the prosthetic between the legs.

"It's easy to insert, you just push it into the opening until it snaps into place. The connections are seated, and the skin seals together." She leaned down, running her fingers around the edges. "You can barely see the seam here, and after a few minutes, you won't be able to."

"To remove it, you press here." She said, holding her finger between the vagina and the anus and pressed into the flesh. The prosthetic popped loose, and she eased it out and sat it on the table.

"You can cum in her all you want, she'll do her own maintenance, like cleaning and keeping the lubricant reservoir filled. The power system is good for about twenty days, but she'll access the charging system when you're not around, or asleep."

Rodney was looking at the tray of prosthetics, picking them up two at a time and holding them side by side, comparing them.

"Too small...oh god, this one looks like Je..." he muttered, then picked up another pair. "I like this one, the lips are fleshier." He said, sitting it off to the side.

"The one you have in your hand looks like Sam's." Tammy said.

"That's out." He said, sitting it back in the tray and picking up two more.

"What? You spent years telling me how much you wanted to get into my pussy, now you don't even want to consider it?" Sam laughed. "I'm hurt, Rodney. Really hurt."

"You'll get over it." He smiled. "And you've made it clear that I'll never get close to the real thing, so..." He looked at the rest of the prosthetics in the tray, then picked up the one he'd put off to the side. "This is closest to how I like a woman's vagina to look. Can you hook it up so I can see what it looks like when she's aroused?"

Sam took the prosthetic from him and connected the cable to it, then handed it back.

"I hope you're not going to call it a vagina while you're...being intimate with her." Sam said as she handed it back to him.

Interior-Kitchen

1200 Hours

The comm chirped as they sat at the kitchen table sharing a bowl of chili con queso and chips. Tammy started to get up, but Sam waved her down and got up to answer it herself.

"Carter." She said as she pressed a key.

"Yes ma'am." The guard said. "Dr. Jackson called from the gateroom, and said the he wanted to come over, but needed to go by his quarters first. Shou..."

"I'll call him." She said. "Lady Tammy and I are going to busy for the next few hours, so tell anyone that calls, it's emergencies only please."

"Yes, ma'am." She said, and closed the channel.

"I didn't know we had anything planned. What are we going to be...ohhhhhh." Tammy said, then laughed and got up, coming around the table. "So watching Rodney playing with those pussies got you all hot, and now you want me to play with your's, don't you?"

"No, miss smarty pants, I want to play with yours. I wanted to do it this morning too, but you were already up, and having so much fun playing with Angelo..."

"Still, you should have said something!" Tammy said as she came over and slid her arms around her waist. "You know I always want to play with you!"

"Mmmmmmm, I was hoping you'd feel that way." Sam purred, leaning back and opening the buttons on Tammy's vest. Her hands pushed it aside, and she dropped her head, lashing her tongue across one spiky nipple, then sucking it into her mouth.

"Oh my! You want it bad, don't you!" Tammy laughed, holding her head, and arching her back to feed her breast into her mouth. "So we gonna do it here, or do we want to find a bed?"

"Let's go in the guest room, Boris is in our room with Jacob." Sam said, stepping away from her and pushing her toward the door. "Let me call Daniel, and I'll be right there."

"Okay sweetie." Tammy said, looking back over her shoulder. "But hurry!"

Laughing happily, she tapped the comm and paged Jackson. When he answered, she spoke quickly before he could say anything.

"Daniel, I'm glad you got back from St. Louis okay, and I hope that's the last time I have to send you there for a while."

"It's really not a problem, the site is fascinating." Jackson said. "But I..."

"I'm sorry, Daniel, but I'm in the middle of something right now." She said, cutting him off. "The guards said you called, and I wanted to see if we can I get back to you later, maybe you and Vala can come to dinner, or we can come over there."

"Later is fine, Sam." He laughed. "I just have a list to go over with you, and dinner at your place is fine. This actually gives me a chance to spend some time with Vala."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, Daniel." She laughed. "Give her a bunch of kisses for me. We'll see you later."

Clicking off the comm, she walked out of the kitchen, unbuttoning her vest as she walked down the hall.