Confrontation And Consequences

Story Info
He cheated....can the marriage be saved?
6.5k words
3.83
44.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONFRONTATION AND CONSEQUENCES

CHAPTER 1

I was laying there next to Tom basking in the afterglow of the four mind altering orgasms he had given me over the past three hours. I could feel his semen trying to purge itself from my womb via the small but intense vaginal spasms. I loved the feel of Tom's pulsing cock inside me as he fills me with cum. I know it's too late now but I was a little concerned that I had let him cum inside me. I'm still fertile but in my safe time. I should be ok but there's always that possibility of miscalculation. I certainly don't want another child to raise at forty-two years old.

I looked over at Tom, he was on his side, leaning on his elbow just staring at me.

"Well? Is it everything you thought it would be, Gina? As far as I'm concerned you were everything and more. You're so sexy. I can't believe that Martin is stepping out on you."

"Tom, this is the first time I have ever been unfaithful and hopefully the last time. We will know in about an hour where we stand. Since we are here, do you have another load for me in those big balls?"

I turned my back to him, reaching behind him and wrapping my fingers around his swollen penis. He was spooning me. I lifted my leg and guided his thick girth into me. He pushed the big blob of semen at my entrance back into my vagina up to my cervix and immediately began pumping his cock in and out of me again. It made squishing sounds as he plowed back and forth through the mixture of cum and girl juice inside me. His engorged glans was sawing back and forth over my G spot. I felt it build up from my curled toes to my vagina, then I came. My vagina clamped down on him, causing him to ejaculate another load of his jizz into my hot hole.

Tom pulled out, both of us sweaty and spent. He said, "Gina, you sure we can't continue this occasionally?"

"No, Tom. I told you why we are here. This is a one off. I can't say I didn't thoroughly enjoy it and in another time and place, maybe we could have been an item. But today, I'm trying to see if I have a marriage left to save. I still love the brain dead doofus even if he doesn't love me anymore. We will see if he's as interested in saving our family as I am."

I got up and pulled my panties up, purposely not cleaning up my messy pussy. I put my stockings in my purse and put my blouse, bra and skirt back on. I slipped my feet into my heels and grabbed a bottle of water. Tom was dressed before me and was watching me dress.

He said, "Gina, you are a magnificent woman. I can already see the dark, wet spot where my cum is soaking through the crotch of your panties."

I said, "Thank you, Sir. I know, I feel it leaking out of me. I've got to say, that feeling makes me want to get back in that bed but we have to go. I hear them getting ready."

I heard Martin through the wall say, "Let's go, Geri, we have to get back to work."

I opened the hotel room door and stepped out with Tom just as my husband and his girlfriend exited their room next door. I love it when a plan comes together.

I turned toward the couple and said, "Hello, Martin. Geri, you're looking beautiful as ever. Oh, My! Geri, How far along are you?" I was staring at her obvious baby bump.

My husband, Martin's mouth was moving like a fish out of water but nothing was coming out.

He finally said, "Gina, What The Fuck! What are you doing here and who is this guy?"

"Martin, this is Tom, a friend of mine. He's agreed to keep me satisfied and my pussy full of cum until I say different. Best I can tell you and Geri have been meeting here a couple of times a week for ...what...four months now. That sound about right? So let's not discuss who's cheating on who at this point."

"Gina, I can explain."

"No, you can't, Martin. It's right here in Technicolor in front of me. You've been fucking Geri for the better part of four months. Luckily, I know that's not your baby in her belly or you would be talking to a process server right now instead of your pissed off wife. Just so you know, we are not even by a long shot. My friend, Tom here, who by the way is an excellent lover was so kind as to leave two loads of his virile sperm in my pussy at the same time you were leaving your spermless semen in Geri's cheating cunt."

"Difference is, you know I'm still a Fertile Myrtle at forty-two. With the couple of zillion tadpoles Tom just left in my womb, my belly could be swelling too in a few months. What do you think about that, Martin? Your beloved, faithful wife who you thought you could cheat on is walking around the house everyday for the next nine months, her belly swollen with another man's baby. Can you deal with that, Martin.?"

"No Baby, tell me you didn't let him cum in you."

"First thing, I'm obviously NOT your baby. I was replaced four months ago. But just so you won't be in the dark. Yes, he came in me like a fire hose."

I pulled my skirt up and let him take a good long look at the soaked crotch of my panties just as a stringer of thick cum leaked through the thin fabric and dripped onto the toe of my high heel.

I said, "Oops. Sorry, I didn't have time to clean Tom out of me. Anyway, you get the idea, Martin. I've got a pussy full of him."

The Housekeeping lady is standing down the hall waiting to clean our rooms and grinning from ear to ear trying not to break out laughing at the drama taking place in the hallway.

I said, "Geri, I would say you could take Martin home with you for all I care but I don't think your husband, who I assume is the father of your child, but who knows for sure, would let you keep him. He's not too bad around the house when he can keep his dick in his pants. He's pretty handy at fixing things and he can do yard work. Not sure your pussy is a good trade for that but there's no accounting for taste."

"Gina, I'm sorry. Please, Honey, let me come home. Geri and I don't love each other. It was just...just...I can't say it."

I said, "Go ahead, Martin. Say it. It was just sex. That's straight out of the cheater's handbook. I can only assume you studied it before engaging in your betrayal."

"Here's the bottom line, Martin. I think you need to find a place to stay for awhile. We need to separate to see what we both want. I've found and I think Tom will back it up, that I'm a pretty good catch. Plus, he may have knocked me up this afternoon so we may be dealing with that issue too. I know my womb is awash in his sperm as we speak."

Martin said, "Gina, I love you. I fucked up. I know that. I only want you in my life. Please let me come home and try to fix this."

"Martin, I didn't break us, you did. I have never been unfaithful to you until today. I think a separation will give us both time to see if we want our marriage to survive the trauma you have ravaged on it. Being your affair with Momma Geri here was more than a one night stand, I can't say that I won't see Tom or someone else during this unspecified time. It will be a few weeks until I can take a pregnancy test so we will see if you can keep it in your pants that long."

"Geri, if I ever see you around my husband again, your husband will get everything I have on you two and I have a lot. The only reason I'm not going to him with my information today is because of that bump in your belly. Your child needs both parents as my kids did. At least this asshole waited until they were grown to start cheating on me."

"Geri, the other condition is that you find other employment or be out of Martin's building by the end of next week. Do we understand each other?"

Geri nodded and said, "Thank you, Gina. I don't deserve any compassion. I'm truly sorry for the damage I've done to your marriage. Good bye, Martin." Geri walked out to her car and left.

I could see the tears well up in his eyes as Tom and I walked off with his arm around me. I'm hurt to my core but I wasn't going to let him see it.

"Tom, please take me by a pharmacy so I can buy a Plan B. I need to make sure your team doesn't score in me."

CHAPTER 2

So, here we are. By the way, I'm Gina Sherman. Forty-two year old wife of one, Martin Sherman who is forty-four years old. We've been married twenty-two years and have twin daughters, Jane and Kate, who are sophomores in college. Martin has been a great dad to the girls and a pretty good husband until about six months ago when he started getting texts at night and began staying late to work occasionally. It was enough change in his usual behavior that I noticed.

I went by to have lunch with him one day about five months ago and saw him walk out with Geri Ashton, his new assistant. That's how I found out. It didn't get intimate until about four months ago when I followed them to a Marriott downtown. I put a PI on them and got the info I needed. Over four months they had met five times at the hotel to fuck. This was number six.

Then I thought about what I wanted to do about it. Of course there's always divorce which would hurt me as much as him and destroy our family. I decided that was a last resort if we couldn't come to some kind of understanding.

Then I came up with the idea to meet up with a lover on the same day he did at the same hotel in the next room. Then, I would confront them as they left their room just as Tom and I did and inform him that we would separate until I decided what action to take.

When I got home, I headed straight for the shower. As I peeled my messy panties off of my even messier pussy. I thought about the great sex I had with Tom that day. Four orgasms total. Damn, that man can fill a pussy. I remember when Martin and I used to be like that. Is that what twenty plus years of marriage does to you? Indifference, complacency, not taking the time to woo and seduce each other. Did that take the drive out of us. Then I knew. It was the newness, the excitement, the taboo of being with another man that made me so excited this afternoon. I don't love Tom. He knows that. It was pure sex.

As I shoved my panties down my legs, I noticed how heavy the semen soaked crotch was and felt my cum covered labia. It was puffy and my clit was still protruding from its hood. I was still aroused. I stepped into the shower and began rinsing the cum out of my well used pussy as it flowed down my legs and onto my toes in big globs. I hope the Plan B pill is working.

I put on an old robe, sat down on the sofa and began bawling. Sobbing like I had lost my best friend, which I feel like I had. Martin was my best friend. I felt sad and alone. The deed was done. I cant take it back. Regardless of the justification, I fucked another man and the guilt is weighing on me. My plan was to rub his nose in his infidelity with my own and separate from him. It worked to a tee. Then why do I feel so cheap and dirty?

I looked at my phone. I had ten missed calls and five texts from Martin and one from Tom, checking to see if I was ok. No, I'm not ok. My family is in chaos and I have no idea how to fix it. I decided I would answer the next time Martin called.

Just about that time, it rang. I answered it.

I didn't say anything but he knew I was there.

"Gina? Gina, are you there?"

"Yes, Martin, I'm here."

"Can we talk? I need to tell you how sorry I am for my disrespect and betrayal of you and our family. I have no excuse other than I was flattered that another woman thought I was desirable. I let it go too far. I felt that we had drifted apart. You were bored with me and our life. Geri brought a little forbidden excitement into my life. I ate it up. I'm ready to pay the price whatever you decide is best for us. I know what you did today was meant to hurt me like I hurt you. It worked better than you could have ever imagined."

"The thought of you with another man's sperm and possibly his baby growing in your womb is killing me. The womb that I put our babies in. That's when it hit me. You ARE a sexy, desirable woman that I was taking for granted. I know you could have any man you want. Is Tom the one? If he is, I won't stand in the way of your happiness. Just send me the paperwork."

I had said nothing to him at this point. I just let him talk.

He continued, "I'm so fucking sorry. I just want you to know that I will always love you and will still be the best Dad I can be to our girls. I forgot what you really mean to me for awhile and I will regret it for the rest of my life."

I said, "Martin, I still love you too but I'm hurt beyond imagination. I feel betrayed, humiliated, and disrespected. Right now it's best that we stay apart and get in touch with our feelings. We need to decide if we want to end this now or keep a twenty-two year marriage that's been severely bruised. I may be carrying Tom's baby inside me. I won't know for a few weeks. Thats something I have to live with."

"Gina? Is he that good? So good that you let all your inhibitions go and allowed him to inseminate you?"

"I won't lie to you, Martin. Yes, he was that good. He is passionate, attentive to my needs, takes his time, and makes sure I'm satisfied. Yes, he came inside me...twice. I loved every spasm of his manhood inside me. I came till I thought I would black out. Is that what you want to hear, Martin?"

Martin said, "I see. Just send me the paperwork. I'll sign and set you free."

I started to say something but all I heard was a dial tone. I knew I had just destroyed him. He had disconnected. He had not told me where he was staying.

CHAPTER 3

I hadn't heard from Martin in almost two weeks. I guess he was giving me the space I told him we needed. I also started my period during that time, so I wasn't pregnant. I still didn't know where he was staying. I called the girls but said they had not heard from him in awhile. They were still not aware that we were separated. I called his cell but got the "no longer in service" message. I was now worried. Another week went by when, I got a call from an attorney.

He said, "Mrs. Sherman, my name is Allen Jones. Your husband, Martin has retained me and given me full power of attorney in regards to his affairs. He has asked me to call and asked if you had filed for divorce yet. Do you have an attorney and filed or intend to file the divorce paperwork?"

"Mr. Jones, I've been trying to contact my husband but his cell phone in no longer in service. Where is he? This was just supposed to be a separation to decide where we go with our issues. We weren't at the divorce point."

"Mrs. Sherman, apparently, he is at that point. I'm not at liberty to give you his location but I will say he's taken another job in another state. All communication should be through me. He just said he's giving you what you want. I will tell you he has agreed to any asset division you want. Anything. If you want it all, I'm to write it up that way. He wants nothing."

"Oh, God, Oh God, No, please no." It wasn't supposed to be this way. I fell to the floor, sobbing still holding my phone.

"Mrs. Sherman, are you alright?"

I finally got my emotions under control and said, "No, Mr. Jones, I have not filed and do not intend to file until my husband talks to me. You tell him there will be no divorce until after we talk face to face and then if that's what he wants, we will divorce."

"Ok, Mrs. Sherman, I will relay your message. I'll be in touch. But I have to say if he wants to pursue it, the divorce will eventually happen with or without your cooperation."

A month went by with no more communication from Martin. I did nothing but go to work, come home and cry. Tom stopped by several times to check on me, but nothing happened. I know with Martin gone, he thought the door might be open for him. I'm sure I'm not in love with Tom. I want my husband. I finally told the girls the basics of what was going on. They were not happy with either one of us and let me have it.

Jane said, "Mother, how could you? Let me get this straight. You fucked another man to get even with Dad's cheating and then gave Dad a play by play telling him how good your lover is and you could be pregnant? Wow! Mom! When you want to one-up someone, there's no half way with you, is there? Yeah, he had an affair, you confronted him and then you destroyed him. Now he's gone and you're sorry? How pathetic is that? Under what philosophy on marriage professes that fucking another guy for revenge and then a confrontation is a good idea? I'm ashamed of both of you."

"Kate and I are coming home next week and straighten out this cluster fuck. Jesus, save us from our parents."

After Jane and I disconnected, I got a call from my PI. Martin had applied for a Georgia drivers license. He was about 700 miles away working for an accounting agency.

It was time to suck it up and see what I could salvage out of this mess. I took off work for a week and drove to Atlanta. Since it was a week day, I tried his workplace first. I saw his pick up in the parking lot, so I just waited for Martin to come out. I wanted to see where he was living and I didn't want to disturb him while he was working.

Just after five o'clock, I saw him come out of the building. I started crying soon as I saw him. He looked like he had lost maybe twenty-five or thirty pounds and was sporting a nice beard. Trying to drive through my tears, I followed him to a bar two or three miles away from his work. He went in. I waited a few minutes trying to build up my nerve and dry my face. I finally walked in and saw him sitting at the bar with his back to me.

I walked up behind him and said, "Buy a girl a drink?"

He didn't recognize me yet and said, "No thanks, not interested in any company." He had not even turned to acknowledge me.

I sat down beside him and gave the bartender my drink of choice, a Cosmo.

That's when Martin, spun around and looked at me.

"Gina! What the fuck! Why are you here? You drove all this way because you felt the need to humiliate me some more. Go back to your stud, Gina. I take full blame for our demise. You reacted to my lapse in moral character with a nuclear option. Unless you have the papers that say we are no longer married with you, leave me alone. By the way, are you pregnant or have you already terminated your pregnancy?"

Martin, I did not get pregnant from my foolishness. I could have but luckily, I didn't. He is not my stud. That's the only time we have been together. Yes, it was stupid. Jane really let me have it when I told her what happened. Both of them are disgusted with our behavior."

I said, "Are you seeing anyone since you left? If you have begun another relationship, I'll just leave and file the papers."

He said, "Gina, there is no one else for me. I destroyed the best thing in my life through some lusty sex and pretty words. It wasn't just your description of your afternoon with Tom when I asked that made me leave. It was the glow in your eyes. I saw it, Gina. You loved it. It sickened me to see his semen dripping out of you. As you were telling me the details, I knew it was the most satisfying sexual experience you've ever had, wasn't it? Adding the possibility you could be pregnant was a nice touch. You were shining like a new penny. I can't compete with that and don't intend too."

"Martin, I love you. There is no competition when you love someone. You hurt me. I hurt you back in the worst way possible. I rubbed your nose in my tryst with Tom. I was angry and felt disrespected. I wanted you to feel the pain I've felt for the past four months."

"Well, Gina, your mission was a success. My heart is in pieces. Yes, I know it's my own fault. I visualize you with him between your legs pumping his cum into what was once mine. That's when I know there's no going back."

"Martin, are you not even willing to try? I'm at fault too. I shouldn't have involved Tom in our marriage let alone had sex with him. It seemed like an appropriate response at the time. It was a poor decision I will regret the rest of my life if we can't see our way out of this. The girls are aware and on their way home to discuss our family issues. Will you come home?"

12