Confused No More, It is Revenge…

Story Info
Michelle wants out and revenge.
2k words
4.13
1.4k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking out the venue door, I was no longer confused. Michelle wanted out and revenge. I smiled to myself, "Happy Birthday Theo I hope you enjoy your present".

Returning from my overseas holiday I was eager to catch up with a mate. We arranged to have a drink at the local bar at 9 pm that night.

Whilst waiting at the bar, I kept thinking of Michelle. It had been a couple of weeks since that night she had stayed over. She had explained to me she is in a relationship with a guy but still gave me a magnificent blow job and left in the morning without so much as a goodbye. I was confused although I understood her anxiety.

9pm came and went, I knew he could be held up at work so waited. At 9:30 I texted him, no response. The bar started to get a little busy, a crowd was building up in there. I thought one more drink then if he didn't turn up I would leave. After finishing the drink and with no appearance it was time to go.

As I was about to exit, in walked a mammoth of a man, I bumped into him. At 6'4 I usually dont look up at people, this guy was tall and very imposing. I apologised and moved past him, then plowed head on into Michelle straggling just behind him.

"Hello, haven't seen you around for awhile," she smiled.

She looked amazing, her make-up and hair looked magnificent, a tight black dress, red lipstick and her hands looked professionally manicured with bright red nail polish.

As I started to reply, the huge guy stopped and came back over. I could see the anxiety on Michelle's face. Nervously she introduced Theo, her partner. We exchanged pleasantries and l explained that I had been stood up and was just leaving. Theo interjected asking if I would be interested in joining them. He went on to say it was his birthday and some people from his work and friends were coming, advising that I was more than welcome to join.

I apologised that I didn't want to intrude but Theo was insistent.

"No-one likes to get stood up, come have a drink, the more the merrier, who knows you might find someone better here," he remarked.

I turned looking towards Michelle, going a shade of blush.

Rightly or wrongly, I replied, "Why not? just for couple of drinks then".

Theo noticed his friends and work colleagues were already there and marched us over to the tables. Introductions were quick, there was only one other guy at the table, the rest were younger females. All the girls were stunning, real beauties. When he introduced Craig and his girlfriend Rebecca, he laughed out loud. "Don't mind those two love birds, by the end of the night they will be away humping in some private corner."

Rebecca politely acknowledged me, then as if it suddenly hit her, her eyes lit up and she really smiled towards me.

At the tables I noted that Theo held the conversation, most of the women were in awe of him, though Michelle was a little stand-offish towards them. The only way to describe Theo would be as an Adonis. Tall, Very good looking Greek, gold chains and all, loud, quite egotistical and definitely appeared to be a ladies man. He was flattering the women about their clothes, their hair and everything. They loved his attention. Michelle on the other hand was quietly observing his behaviour.

One of the ladies, who was introduced as Lisa, was very much playing up to Theo. As Birthday wishes were exchanged, she was touching him on the arms, laughing at his comments and trying her hardest to keep his focus. I must admit, she was hard not to notice. A very pretty, tall blonde, at least 10yrs younger and well endowed.

I could see Michelle was a little annoyed.

As I thought it was time for me to go, the music started getting louder. A song came on and some of the women squelled dragging each other up to dance. Lisa, walked around and grabbed Theo demanding he join them. He didn't think twice, he stood and joined them. Michelle stayed seated watching all this.

We watched each of the girls dirty dancing with Theo, I felt her hand on my left thigh. The annoyance showing.

As there was only Michelle, Rebecca, Craig and I left, Rebecca turned to Michelle. "Is this the mystery man you told me about?" she asked quietly. My turn to blush. Michelle just smiled.

Craig piped up, "Have a look at Theo, if I danced off with other women like he is, Rebecca would kill me. I don't know how you put up with it."

"He is just flaunting it in your face girl." snapped Rebecca glaring at Michelle. "You know I think he is screwing that Lisa bitch. We got you all dressed up, did your hair and makeup and he didn't even notice your effort."

Rebecca then signalled the one finger salute toward Theo with her own bright red nail polished middle finger, it was then I figured out that they were Michelle's friends not Theo's.

The sight on the dance floor was quite interesting. Lisa was now rubbing her butt against Theo's crotch. It was almost as if they were dry humping. Theo was running his hands up and down her arms and sides.

Michelle's hand on my thigh was getting tighter and tighter, I could feel the anger through her fingers.

Eventually they returned to the table, though Theo this time sat next to Lisa. Rebecca giving him the death stare, he ignored her looking at him. Again he controlled the conversation.

With them all back, and feeling awkward after awhile I tried to bid farewell. Michelle's hand on my thigh got even tighter. Michelle looked at me, asking if l would dance with her. I noted the request was more directed for Theo to hear than anything.

Lisa sparked up, "Good idea let's all go dance again," grabbing Theo's hand as the they all went to dance.

"Sorry I don't dance." I replied.

Michelle looked forlorn. She sat back down next to me.

Rebecca again pointing out her thoughts, "Fuck him Michelle, he doesn't give a shit about you."

We sat watching them for a minute or two when Rebecca starting whispering in Craigs ear. He just smiled. Next thing they wandered off not to be seen.

Michelle apologised, "Theo has his groupies, Rebecca thinks he is sleeping with Lisa, and doesn't seem to hide it. I am over this shit."

I could almost see tears forming. I put my hand on hers, and tried to change the subject. Michelle just staring at me. She pulled my hand as she stood up.

"Follow me." she demanded.

Following along, I looked at her incredible arse, So nice I thought.

We walked down a tight hallway, when we approached the male toilet door, Michelle pushed it open, luckily it was empty. Inside it was large, with tall toilet stall doors on one side and a urinal on the other. Michelle, still holding my hand pushed me into one of the stalls. She smiled as she did so.

Our lips met, immediately reminding me of our first encounter, secretly hoping we didn't get caught by security and thrown out as we did that time. Michelle was very eager, her mouth mashing up against mine. Her tongue seeking to explore. In her eyes I could see rage, but at the same time lust. Her hands roamed up to my face, grabbing me hard and forcing herself on me. I didn't stop her, our lips smacking loudly, as her tongue danced against mine. She was determined.

Slowly her hands got hold of my shirt, suddenly pushing me down on the toilet seat. I was seated as she lifted her left leg up and over mine. I could see was commando under her short black dress. Grabbing my hair she pulled my face into her crotch, I knew what to do, I lapped it intensively trying to get at her opening and have her feel my want. She kept hold of my hair, holding me there. I felt her pushing onto my tongue squirming.

We heard the toilet door open, she held my face on her pussy, quietly still rubbing my hair. I did my best not to breath or make any silly noise.

Who ever came in didn't notice anything untoward. I gasped as she let go of my head as the guy left. She made me stand and turned around taking the seat herself. Her fingers danced along my crotch. I stood watching as she slowly unzipped my fly, releasing my tense hardon. It was now my turn to hold her head as she gently kissed my cock, tickling the end as she played along with her tongue. She opened her mouth and fully engulfed my cock, saliva spilling as she enthusiastically took me all the way in. Her nose was against my pubes as she sucked in hard breaths with my dick inside her mouth fully. My hands released and I put each hand on the side of the stall stablising my self as she wantoningly suckled my cock. Her eyes looking up at me as she did so. Her hand started making movements along my dick, slowly at first then rapidly increasing almost hurting. I couldn't hold on much longer, she was that good.

Another person came into the toilet, and did what they needed. This time, I was desperately trying to keep quiet, but Michelle was going at it hard and fast. I am sure I let out a little moan. I know we were heard, for when the man left he was laughing..

I tapped her face, letting her know that we needed to stop. She ever so slowly removed my hardon, licking it along as she did. Michelle stood lifting her dress hem up, again revealing that superb pussy. Her hands grabbing the side of my shoulders and turned us around, then turned facing the stall door herself. Her butt proudly displayed for me. She leant forward, forward enough that my cock was lining up with her. I tentatively ran the tip up against her butt. Bending a bit I slid it under and along her pussy lips. I pulled back.

Whispering in her ear, I asked her, "What about Theo"?

She didn't reply, instantly she just pushed her arse back on me.

"I've had enough of his bullshit, come on fuck me now", she demanded.

I knew I couldn't hold on much longer, I dove right in, her pussy enveloping my dick nicely. The feeling of entering a new woman is something to behold. Our first time, and it was in a male toilet stall, I thought. Feeling my cock stretching up inside her was overwhelming, she was squeezing it with each thrust.

So engrossed in her soft squeeze and luscious body I didn't hear the male toilet door open again. I didn't notice Michelle had her manicured red fingers hanging on to the top of the stall door either.

It was a shock to hear Theo knock on the stall door with a thud. Immediately I thought we were fucked, and not in the glorious manner we were embarrassingly caught in.

"You two can not help yourselves can you? Rebecca give the man a rest", he laughed as he exited through the toilet door and away.

He obviously thought we were Rebecca and Craig.

Michelle giggled, and stared shaking, I lost my shit, my cum spurting all inside her filling her with so much it was starting to slightly leak down. Quickly cleaning up, Michelle and I exited the toilet after ensuring no-one else was there.

I went over to the bar, whilst Michelle returned to the tables, Theo still entertaining the women with his banter. As I returned I noticed Michelle was a little red, but with a huge cheshire cat smile on her face.

I bid farwell again, offering Theo my hand, "Happy birthday, I am sure you will get the present you deserve". As I walked off, Rebecca and Craig were just returning to the table. Theo bellowing and lauging out loudly at them.

Getting into my car, I realised I was no longer confused she may want out and just used me as revenge and Who was I to argue?