Confusion of Identities

Story Info
Alex pretends to be omeone else to guck his brother's friend.
5.7k words
4.4
7.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(My language is Spanish and I am not very fluent in English, so I sincerely apologize for any possible errors that may occur.)

(All the main characters are over 18, and these stories are figments of my imagination.)

Confusion of Identities

'I'll be back after lunch,' my brother tells me as he picks up the car keys and heads to the door, 'Don't bother Angelo, he's been working at night and just got home, as soon as he takes a shower he'll go to sleep for a while;' he adds by closing the door.

As soon as I see through the window of the dining room how the car leaves the grounds of the small house on the outskirts of San Francisco where we live and moves away along the road I run up to my room and quickly get rid of the kitten pajamas that I use every night to sleep.

I look at the clock and see that there are still ten minutes to nine in the morning, if Angelo maintains his routine these days, I have enough time to prepare and surprise him.

'I know I shouldn't do this;' I tell myself as I look in the mirror to finish putting on makeup, 'But if I don't try, I'll regret it for a long time for not trying;' I continue to tell myself to convince myself of what I'm going to do.

After five minutes I look in the mirror admiring my reflection, I have put on makeup more than ever in my life, and I have replaced my usual metal glasses with contact lenses, I am sure that if I walked through the halls of the university none of my classmates would think that the sensual brunette of the mirror is her shy companion Alex, and much less if I was dressed in the tiny set of white lingerie that I wear and that barely covers my nipples and pussy in which I only look a careful strip of brown hair after not having dared to shave it completely.

When I think of that image of me being exhibited practically naked in the university in front of all my classmates, I feel my nipples harden and a strange tingling is born in my pussy rising all over my body warming it.

I've been waiting for days to stay alone with Angelo, my brother's best friend, who is spending a few days at home while they finish some works in his apartment in the center of the city. Angelo is the dream of any 20-year-old college girl like me, although he has been friends with my brother for more than five years, I had barely seen him before on a couple of occasions, only when I have moved with my brother to start my second year of college have, I begun to coincide more with him.

Unfortunately, every time we see each other he barely pays attention to me and treats me as if I were a little girl, firstly because I am the little sister of his best friend, secondly because always seen in wide clothes, I wear gafas and my hair covering part of my face causing hardly any boy to notice me, and thirdly because I'm sure I'm not the kind of girl who can get Angel's attention.

With his dark black hair, his honey eyes, his olive skin thanks to his Mediterranean heritage and his 6,3 feet of firm and muscular body I do not think that any girl is not attracted to him, at least it drives me crazy. If we also add to all the above her work in the Slave Market of the Stars of San Francisco, the most elite and important private market in the country, processing enslaved young women for sale, I have been since he arrived ten days ago sleeping excited and unable to avoid masturbating imagining that I am one of the girls who processes and who fucks with the huge cock that is guessed in his pants introducing me completely into slavery.

Although some of my friends tell me that I am sick having those dreams of slavery, I am sure from the looks that have been thrownat Angelo when they have seen him in my house and I have told them that he worked, that all of them have had fantasies similar to mine, after all in a society where almost 50% of university women and 20% of women under the age of 30 end up enslaved with a necklace around their neck and being owned by a man, fantasies of slavery are normal.

I leave the room and after crossing the whole house at an accelerated pace, I stop a few steps from my target for a few seconds to breathe and take a breath, panic invades me again and I am about to back down, 'Don't reject me, don't reject me;' I repeat myself againand again as I walk the last few meters to the bathroom where Angelo is showering.

It's not just that I don't want him to reject me because I've been wanting Angelo to me since I saw him swimming in the pool three months ago, and I know that if he rejects me I won't leave the room again in months, both because of the shame and the anger of my brother when he learned of my intentions; but it is also that I have been variors days without masturbating, since one morning after reaching orgasm in the shower imagining Angelo focalling me, I crossed paths with him and looked at me or up and down smiling as if he knew what I had just done.

I open the bathroom door and despite the steam from the shower I observe Angelo on his back in all its glory, his large back adorned with a tribal style tattoo that I had not observed before, his perfect ass and his firm and long legs, all full of tanned muscles, when reviewing his body several times with my gaze I quickly notice how my pussy gets wet instantly.

I run the shower screen decisively and I get inside approaching Angelo a little, who when I hear the door turns towards me allowing me to see him perfectly ahead, his marked biceps, his perfect abs and his flaccid cock colgando between his legs, a cock that manages to scare me to see his size, even that relaxed way it's bigger than any of the three guys' cocks I've fucked so far.

'You must be Alex, Marc's new slave girl;' Angelo tells me going over me from top to bottom and smiling satisfied at what he sees.

For a few moments I am about to tell him that he is wrong, that I am Alex, the Marc's sister, not Alexia who is what my old classmate is called that my brother has gone to pick up at the market after being enslaved a few days ago, but something inside me tells me that it is the perfect opportunity to enjoy with Angelo without any commitment.

'Alex is Master Marc's sister, I am Alexia and Master Marc has sent me to attend to him while he returns to the city to finish preparing my papers;' I answer him assuming the role of slave girl.

'Sorry Alexia I've confused my name;' he tells me, surprising me with his way of treating a slave girl. 'Look I told Marc to go to the offices where I work saying he's going on my side and not the federal registration office, it's going to take hours to complete the registration;' Angelo says getting a little closer to me, 'But what I win I can fuck you while he queues in the office.'

'You are very pretty Alexia, but you wear too many clothes for my taste;' he tells me, grabbing me by the waist and messing with him under the stream of water from the shower.

The impression of too hot water makes me let out a small cry of surprise that provokes a slight laugh in Angelo, who quickly graduates the water at a lower temperature.

'I'm sorry Alexia,' he tells me as he runs his hands all over my body; 'I like to shower with the very hot water;' he adds as he seizes one of my nipples. 'Relax my muscles after hours working with dozens of naked girls.'

For a few moments I think about answering something to Angelo, but in the end, I close my mouth gritting my teeth so as not to moan with pleasure when after releasing my bra he begins to pinch my nipples and kiss me gently on the neck.

'Let yourself go Alexia;' Angelo orders me, 'My job in the market is to make the newly arrived girls accept their slavery and surrender to pleasure, a new slave girls auctioned right after reaching orgasm gets 20% more sale value;' he continues to explain to me as he brings his hand to my pussy inside my panties.

As soon as I feel like two Angelo's fingers go into my pussy and take over my clitoris, I explode in an orgasm so intense that he has to hold me to prevent me from falling to the ground.

'Fuck Alexia! I have barely touched you and you have exploded in my hands; you are a natural submissive;' Angelo tells me, 'Marc has been very lucky with you, I know that my friend likes to keep his toys on the edge for hours, but in this time that you are going to spend with me you are going to have so many orgasms that you are going to end up begging me to stop.'

I want to protest Angelo's words in referring to me as a natural submissive, but her fingers moving back inside my pussy and his mouth sucking and biting my nipples make me forget anything other than my own pleasure.

I can't tell you how long Angelo is torturing me with his kisses and caresses, the only thing I'm aware of are the two new orgasms I have before she stops and gives me a kiss on the lips forcing his tongue into my mouth.

'It's time for you to take pleasure in me,' Angelo tells me, breaking the kiss as he rests his hands on my shoulders and pushes my body down until I force myself to my knees with his cock already hard just inches from my face.

I look frightened at the huge cock in front of me, and without knowing why I raise my gaze looking for the eyes of Angelo, who smiles at my gesture.

'I know my cock is a little bigger than Marc's, but if you want to be a good slave girl you have to get used to sucking a lot of cocks;' he tells me without stopping smiling, 'I don't know if Marc is going to let other men besides me fuck your holes, but any master worth his salt lets his friends and acquaintances use the mouths of his slave girls.'

I have never been good at sucking cocks, I do not like the feeling it produces in my mouth and all my partners have complained about it, although as soon as I let them play with my tits and my pussy they instantly left to be interested because I suck their cock.

In Angelo's case I have literally found more than I can swallow, but I can only move on but I want to expose the farce, grab his cock with my hand and start kissing and licking it slowly, but soon Angelo's voice stops me.

'The slave girls only use their mouth, put their hands behind your back and keep them still or I will have to tie them to you;' he orders me to remove the hair from my face with his hand.

I obey Angelo instantly and with my hands placed on my back I continue to suck and lick slowly the entire length of his cock, but without taking it at any time inside my mouth.

'Enough of the games, slut;' Angelo shouts at me evidently angrily, 'That nonsense could be used to warm your boyfriends, now you are a slave girl and you must swallow your Master's cock;' he orders me to pull my hair and force his cock against my lips.

I open my mouth and start sucking on the swollen tip of Angelo's cock trying to slowly bring it into my mouth, but it only takes a few moments to realize that it is impossible to swallow all that piece of meat,

Increasingly angry, Angelo places his hands behind my head and begins to force his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth until I feel it reaching my throat and begin to have trouble breathing.

'Fuck Alexia!' Angelo yells at me desisting from putting more length of his cock in my mouth, 'Marc told me you were if you trained, but at least he expected you to know how to suck a cock;' he adds by grabbing my hand and pulling me forcing me to follow him.

We quickly cross the garden of the house until we reach a small shed where my brother keeps the tools of the pool, my surprise comes when Angelo activates a hidden lever and a door opens revealing a kind of dungeon full of bondage devices.

'I hope Marc doesn't get angry about me being the one to show you his games room;' he tells me by raising my hands over my head to attach them to chains hanging from the ceiling, 'I personally designed it and mounted it so that I can playwith some of his friends but I haven't used it yet.'

I am aware of having seen several girls around the house during these months, even some of my classmates have visited my brother, but I never imagined anything like what Angelo is telling me.

I try to resist and fight the chains, but Angelo soon holds my ankles to the ground leaving me completely exposed. I have fantasized for days about finding myself in this situation, but I am very afraid that Angelo is not going to be the sweet lover I have imagined these days in my dreams.

'Open your mouth;' he commands me, and as soon as I do I feel something begin to enter my mouth filling me completely beyond my throat.

'Don't panic and breathe;' he tells me to reassure me, 'That latex cock has a hole in the middle that will allow you to breathe as soon as you get used to it, but it will serve to train your oral skills.'

After a few seconds of panic, I notice how the air reaches my lungs and I begin to relax, although Angelo's hands caressing my whole body do nothing but cause my pulse to accelerate and my breathing becomes heavier.

'I've recommended Marc to tie your nipples and join them with a golden chain;' Angelo tells me, 'It's an easy and simple way to control a slave girl;' he adds, stretching my nipples until I feel a little pain.

'As for your pussy the best thing is a ring on your clitoris with several chains hanging so that you always know that you are just a toy or a jewel for your Master;' he tells me playing with his fingers in my pussy.

A new orgasm, even more intense than the previous ones, makes my body tremble by blowing the chains that hold my body.

I hear how Angelo moves away from me leaving me anxious for more, I try to turn my head to see what she does, but in my position, it is impossible for me.

'Let's see how you endure the pain;' I hear Angelo say as I hear a kind of buzzing sound followed by a loud bang and a muffled scream.

It takes me a few seconds to realize that the muffled scream has come out of my mouth gagged as I feel a kind of sting on my back, and that the sound is coming from a whip whipping my back, the next few minutes a dozen more blows fall on my thighs and my back taking me to my shame to a new orgasm.

'As I told you a while ago Alexia, you were destined to be a slave girl;' he tells me as he sits behind me and grabs me firmly by the waist.

'Shout for me;' he orders me to remove the gag.

I don't know what Angelo means until I notice my pussy starting to stretch and I realize Angelo is starting to fuck me.

'Damn, your pussy is very tight;' he whispers to me slowly pushing inch by inch of his cock inside me.

The sounds coming out of my mouth are a mixture of screams of pain from the sensation of that huge cock stretching my pussy as if I were still a virgin and of moans of pleasure produced by Angelo's cock and fingers grazing my clitoris.

Angelo doesn't stop until her whole cock is inside my pussy, and after resting for a few seconds he starts to move his hips so that with each push his cock seems to go deeper into my body.

I lose count of the orgasms I have before Angelo throws out a victory cry and starts filling my pussy with his semen.

I notice how Angelo comes out of my pussy and how his semen begins to run down my thighs, I feel how my hands are freed from the chains and I drop my exhausted and spent head thinking that everything is over, but soon I discover how wrong I am when with quick movements Angelo takes me to a table forcing me to lean over it and suddenly, I notice how something tries to break through my ass.

'Please Stop Angelo;' I plead, 'Don't fuck my ass, I'm a virgin.'

'I am the Master Angelus slut;' he tells me by giving me a loud scourge; 'And you're not going to make me believe Marc hasn't fucked your ass yet,' he adds by forcing the tip of his cock into my narrow hole.

My screams and tears do not stop Angelo and only when after several minutes pushing hard without having managed to get more than three inches into my ass is he convinced that I was telling the truth.

'Fuck Alexia, I'm so sorry;' he tells me by getting out of me, giving me soft kisses on the face as he hugs me affectionately. 'But I thought Marc had already enjoyed your whole body, now I will have to compensate him in some way.

For a few seconds Angelo's gaze seems lost, but suddenly a sudden glow fills his eyes followed by a wide smile.

'I already have the perfect solution,' he says, caressing my face, 'I'm going to take you to the market where I work to be processed as if you were a luxury slave girl. Marc will be delighted with the results.'

My whole-body trembles with terror at the hearing of Angelo's words, and I try to get away from him as I speak to him.

'You can't do that, I've cheated on you, I'm not Alexia, I'm Marc's sister Alex, I just wanted you to fuck me;' I tell himstarting to cry.

'Slave silence;' Angelo shouts at me. 'You have behaved very well so far do not spoil it with lies. Alex is a shy girl not a submissive slut like you, plus she is quite smart to know that pretending to be a slave girl is a cause for enslavement.'

'It's true I'm Alex, wait for Marc to come back for...' I can't finish the sentence when I feel a cold stream of liquid in my throat that makes me immediately mute.

'So quiet you are better;' Angelo tells me as I handcuff my hands behind my back and close a leather necklace around my neck. 'When they finish with you you will be an even more beautiful slave girl than you are now;' he adds, pulling me into the street.

The half hour it took us to get to downtown San Francisco is eternal, and when we stop at the old movie studios now converted into a slave market, I realize that I have no way to escape.

Angelo gets me out of the car taking me among the people waiting to enter the market for the auction, the men look at me with desire and even someone stops Angelo to make an offer for me, I know that I should feel ashamed for being exposed naked to dozens of men, instead I feel very excited knowing that if I could speak, I would be begging Angelo to fuck me.

Upon entering the huge building, I see more than a dozen young women being stripped naked by several uniformed men, while the men who have taken them there smile thinking about the money, they are going to get for them; Angelo passes by the reception and crosses a door with the sign 'ONLY AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL'

'Good morning, Angelo, I didn't expect to see you in a couple of days around here, I thought you were resting;' greets a man in his fifties but with a body still very fit.

'Good morning, Harry, I'm here for business, not for work;' he replies by grabbing my arm to get closer to Harry, 'I want to process this slave girl as a gift to a friend.'

'Full process?' asks Harry standing in front of me to better inspect me.

'Registration, necklace, the two marks and ornaments;' replies Angelo.

'Something special?' Harry asks again.

Angelo joins Harry in front of me and looks at me thoughtfully for several seconds, 'His owner talked to me once that he likes pets, and that when he had a slave girl, he was going to turn her into a kitten, but I'm not sure about that;' he finally comments.

'I don't see her as a kitten;' Harry replies, 'Those long, firm legs don't fit.'

'You're right Harry, remembering how she resisted while fucking her virgin ass has reminded me more of a wild foal, plus my friend has a small barn that he can perfectly turn into a stable for a Pony Girl;' I hear Angelo say.

'Perfect then, bells on nipples and clitoris, tattoo on the pussy, the corresponding marks and the tail to match his mane;' says Harry taking a notebook and writing down several things. 'The slave girl's data?'

'Take your DNA, it'll all be in the database;' Angelo replies, 'Write down a couple more things,'" he adds.

'Tell me what else you want,'" Harry says.

'I want a chain joining her nipples and having the bells of her clitoris hang from a chain;' he replies looking at me smiling as he indicates what he had already told me in my brother's playroom. 'I also want his mouth to be in use at all times, her oral skills are quite poor.'

12