Congi Da Ch. 01

Story Info
Congi Dae takes a few out to the bookstore.
2.1k words
2.4
1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Congi Dae 01

[Poke, squeeze, feel, feel, grip, poke, poke, chin slide, cheek poke, squeeze]

"Maye Mia Maye, what are you doing, hmm?"

"Well, damn it, Congi Dae, I'm still learning how to tell all of you test tube girly boys apart from each other and since Congi Bar is in our crew now, I mean, I don't want to make any mistakes, so?"

Hah! We're like night and day, folks! As long as it's winter in the Artic and night and day are exactly the same, so.

"I mean, can't at least half of you change your hair a little bit or something, hmm? I mean, the only one I can tell for sure is Congi Len and that's only because he has all that booty, so?"

Well, the "uneven cut" style cut is a half test tube brother family thing and we're bound by it. For now, anyways.

"Well, I'm Congi Dae, so, what is with the secret meeting then, hmm?"

"Well, I mean, some of us normally birthed girls have been talking lately and maybe a few of us were wondering if you could escort us into the "Peep & Pull" adult bookstore where your other, other, other, other, other test tube girly boy half-brother, Congi Que, works, so?"

"Maye Mia Maye, of course we can do that, but I promise you, it's not your daddy's seedy adult store. It's modern and it's clean and it has something for everyone! Well, it's Marsha's daddy shady adult bookstore, but he's just a freak who thinks other people want him to leave the door of the peep show booth open, so?"

"Tee he, really, Marsha's daddy whacks off in there over peep shows? Wow, the things you learn about some people! [Shakes head violently from side to side] well, what are the dets then?"

"Maye Mia Maye, I'm telling you, it's modern, so, you know, tee he, come as you are, but try to wear a shirt with buttons on it, you know, just in case you get warm, tee he, so?"

"(Perv!) And Congi Que is the token teller, right, Congi Dae?"

"Well, not everyone can be that thin in the middle, Maye Mia Maye, which has nothing to do with anything, but it's not fair that Congi Que can wear activewear shorts that have been shrunk three times in the wash, so?"

Oh, I know, Lycra blended activewear doesn't really shrink much, but still, Congi Que still looks like he did when he was a teenager. But I'm happy the rest of us grew up, so.

[A school bus SUV rolls up along the Strip and goes all "beep, beep" and stuff]

"Ta, ta, guys, have fun and don't wait up for us girls, tee he."

"(Psst, Congi Bar, what's happening here, huh?)"

"(Psst, the girls from your crew have tricked my half-brother, Congi Dae, into a visit to the seedy, but not shady, "Peep & Pull" adult bookstore for the night, so? Also, I can say "our crew" now, right, Brad?)"

"(Psst, yeah, you're in the crew now, Congi Bar, but you should consider getting a tattoo because it's really getting difficult to tell all of you test tube babies apart! Well, except for Congi Len, since he carries all that back there! Also, waah, waah, why can't we all go to the shady and pretty seedy peep shows then at the Peep & Pull" adult bookstore, huh?)"

"(Psst, tee he, I'll take "our" crew next weekend, Brad [chest pat, chest pat], so let the ladies have this one.)"

[Vroom, vroom, vroom all the way to the modern, yet perceived seedy "Peep & Pull" adult bookstore]

"Chi Lin Chi, I mean, if you want to drive while topless, I mean, my weird ass half-brother, Congi Que, can make it so your video plays under the local category, so?"

"What? That's ridiculous, Congi Dae! Also, who has a pair of over sized sun glasses on them, hmm?"

[Swish, one pair, swoosh, two pairs, whisk, choose from three pairs]

"Well, only because I wore a button-down shirt and all, but um, Congi Dae, are you just going to peek at my bare boobs then, hmm?"

[Oh, the buttoned shirt didn't take long to remove]

Well, it's kind of in the rulebook, right? Besides, well, they were quite nice and perky, so. Oh, and yeah, I'm still waiting to hear what happened to her bra too.

"Keep your hair flowing forward and glance out of the window a lot, Chi Lin Chi."

Well, it's best to make it as difficult as possible to positively identify the driver when recording a creeper video, right?

"Damn, honk the horn, Chi Lin Chi and pull over!"

"Oh, I will do no such thing since I'm driving half naked!"

[Beep, beep, pulls over because everyone wants to be put in a risqué situation sometime in their life]

"(Fuck!) Is that Tubby, Congi Dae?"

"I mean, well, Maye Mia Maye, you're in charge and I'll meet you guys there, so?"

"Oh, alright, but Congi Dae, what's the secret password, passcode and secret hand signals to get inside of the seedy and shady "Peep & Pull" adult bookstore, hmm? We didn't come this far to just sit in the parking lot while you play nice with Tubby Tuberman!"

"Oh, Maye Mia Maye, the secret hand signal is a normal hand wave to Congi Que and the password is "hi, Congi Que, we're friends with Congi Dae" and the passcode is..."

"Smartass! Well, we need some money, right?"

"Oh, the center console is full of cash, but your cleavage is a high limit credit card, so, um, I'll see you there and whatever you do later, don't embarrass Tubby for being inside of a peep show establishment, alright girls?"

I mean, that actually bothers some guys, not that I have all that much first-hand knowledge about that.

"Tee he, oh, because Tubby might be going all [hand motions a dude whacking off] and stuff inside of one the peeping booths, Congi Dae, tee he? Also, they keep their pants mostly up inside of the peep booths, right?"

"And, and, and, I mean, Congi Dae, are there really little holes cut into the sides of each booth?"

"Oh, and, and, and, and, well, my uncle and my other uncle and my other, other uncle all three swear that they are ventilation vents for the peeping booths, so, let's get with this, ladies!"

Well, it was Ladies night anyways, so I let all that go.

[A sedan car door creaks open and shuts]

"Hi."

[Poke, squeeze, feel, feel, grip, poke, poke, chin slide, cheek poke, squeeze]

"Tubby, what are you doing, hmm?"

"Well, damn it, Congi Dae, I'm just making sure that it's you because I already made a mistake last week with Congi Mew and I somehow got invited to a private, yet spicy dinner party with the Millers!"

Well, I already said that Congi Mew is the spice bottle for normal couples and all, so.

[Poke, squeeze, feel, feel, grip, poke, poke, rub, rub, rub, poke, poke, squeeze]

"Tee he, is that fair play, pay back then, Congi Dae, huh?"

"Well, I'm not the long length jeans wearing, Congi Bar!"

Well, I'm not. I like my activewear shorts under my Denim shorts and he felt me up, so I felt him up back. And we both liked it, so, shut it.

"Tee he, where are we off to then, Congi Dae? The "No Roof" hotel, huh?"

"Oh, no, Tubby Tuberman! If you going to seduce me into a kneeling situation, then we're doing it proper!"

"OMFG, the seedy "Peep & Pull" adult bookstore then? Let's go!"

[Screech, squeal, peel, burn out, squeal, screech, wheel hop, screech, vroom, vroom, vroom!]

Oh, I gave up correcting people about the difference between modern, seedy and shady, so.

[Poke, squeeze, feel, feel, grip, poke, poke, chin slide, cheek poke, squeeze]

Oh, I gave up on the "Peep & Pull" adult bookstore manager, Leonard, too.

"Leonard, I promise you, I'm Congi Dae and not your favorite employee, Congi Que, so?"

"Oh, (tee he) are you accusing me of feeling you up then, Congi Dae, huh?"

"I mean, did I flinch, Mr. Man Handling Manager Leo, hmm?"

"Oh, let's meet up in peep booth #7 then and discuss how you've fallen under the spell of the way I flinch and flex for you, Congi Dae!"

Meh. There is no spell, but Leo isn't half bad for his age.

"Where are the girls, Leo?"

"Oh, they running amuck in the backroom, just like your test tube daddy ran amuck in the clinic about 19 years ago!"

But Leo is still a guy, so, one good knee to the balls and he shuts it. And for his age, he bends over in agony pretty well too.

"(Psst, you can take me hard next week when your upper 30 something balls heal, Leo."

"(Psst, {ouch, ooh, ouch} really?)"

Oh, Leo the manager is like 37, so, he'll forget all about that by next week, right?

"(Giggles) hey there, hey, Tubby Tuberman {again with the self-imposed stroking motions}, booth #3 is clean and ready for you, Tubby Tuberman {fap motion, fap motion, fap motion}."

I mean, I told Maye Mia Maye to not do that, didn't I, hmm?

"(Giggles) go ahead, Tubby Tuberman, we won't tell anyone that you visited the modern, yet still pretty seedy "Peep & Pull" adult bookstore, tee he and we promise to not take any photos through the little duct taped lined ventilation vent holes, tee he."

I mean, I didn't think anyone at all could have redder cheeks than me, but there they were, on both sides of Tubby's face!

"(Giggles) I mean, we're in a place called "Peep & Pull" for Pete's sakes, so, go have a peep and have a pull, Tubby Tuberman!"

And just when I thought I caught up with the red rouge blush, right?

"(Giggles) and huh, the touch screens in the peep booths are surprisingly simple and well organized, Tubby Tuberman!"

Oh, my test tube fem half-brother, Congi Que, takes great pride in his job as the token teller in the shady, yet modern backroom of the adult bookstore and has the entire genre of videos organized, categorized, sanitized, prioritized, tantalized and localized for your ease and viewing pleasure. I mean, he might be the weirdest one of us, but he is organized. And impossibly thin in the middle!

"(Giggles) come on, Tubby Tuberman, we preloaded a casual driving video for you and we'll work it out where the ventilation vent hole has a need to be cleaned by a certain Congi girly brother because all guys want to be sucked off in secret, right, Tubby Tuberman?"

Well, that was my que to step in and bring all that to an end! Right? And speaking of que, OMFG, Congi Que is so thin in the middle that even an average dick is twice as long as his body is thick! And that's a bad thing, right?

"Alright, that's enough of all that. (Psst, do you want me to join you in booth #3, Tubby or would you rather that I slip into booth #4, hmm?)"

Well, Tubby passed out for a moment. They always pass out.

"Wait a minute! Maye Mia Maye, check! Chi Lin Chi, check! Maye Mia Maye with more exposed cleavage than I've ever saw before, check! Chi Lin Chi without her pants, check! Where is Stacy Lacy Raye, hmm?"

"(Giggles) oh, well, she may or may not have caught her arch rival's boyfriend side slipping into peep booth #2 and she may or may not be cleaning out the ventilation vent hole between booth #2 and #3 as a form of revenge and by the way, can we just call them glory holes now, hmm?"

I mean, I was never the one who called them ventilation vents in the first place, so.

"Also, what the hell are you doing, Congi Dae?"

[Touch screen monitor, tap, tap, tap, tap, holy security camera smokes!]

"Holy, that woman can suck a cock for revenge, smokes! Also, can you split screen that, Congi Dae?"

Well, my weird half-brother, Congi Que, is quite the techy.

[Tap, tap, tap, zoom, focus, pan out booth #2, zoom in booth #3]

"Aha, aha, aha, look at Ned's face! OMG, look at Stacy Lacy Raye's body rock and roll! The walls are shaking! And tee he, she's going to have a headache after this. From banging against the vent hole."

"Shush your voice a little Maye Mia Maye!"

"Hah! Well, I'm worked up now, Congi Dae, so, shush my mouth with your three in booth #5 then!"

Ahh, it works every time! Well, as long as the first and only time counts as every time.

Oh, and apparently, Chi Lin Chi woke Tubby up from being passed out, but we all had a good time.

End Congi Dae 01