Congratulations

Story Info
Woman receives some life altering well wishing.
1k words
4.12
9.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BHstories
BHstories
61 Followers

Kylie arrived back at her apartment after a long day at work. She shuffled in her door and tossed her mail on the coffee table while she went to the kitchen to get herself a drink.

Turning on the light she opened a nearby cabinet and retrieved a glass that she quickly brought over to the sink to fill. Bringing the cool liquid to her lips was refreshing after a long day at the office. Standing in her business attire, a light blue blouse under tan overcoat that came with her matching knee length skirt and modest 1 inch shoes with her brown hair done up in a stylish bun, she finished off the glass.

Breathing a sigh of relief she headed back out into her living room. As she searched for her T.V. remote she noticed a bright pink envelope in her pile of mail. Physical mail was often junk these days but usually not so vibrant. Retrieving it from the pile she looked it over. Entirely pink with exclamation marks across it that were unbelievably even more pink.

Carefully Kylie pulled up a corner and stuck her finger inside, sliding it across and tearing it open. As she did she was hit by a sudden burst of what she thought to be perfume. Pulling back and gasping she tried to wave the air to clear some of the potent fruity smell away. Looking inside she pulled out its sole contents. A single folded piece of paper. Dropping the envelope she unfolded it.

"Congratulations!" it read in large letters at the top. Moving down a single sentence was written.

"You are--"

Suddenly her eyes unfocused. Dizziness overtook her as she held her head with her free hand to keep her balance. She looked down at her 2 inch shoes as if to make sure they weren't the source of the problem. Pushing stray hair back over her shoulder she tried to focus on the letter.

"You ... are ..." The letters started to swirl. "a--"

She had to take a break again. Her brain was just so foggy. Holding the paper she saw her cute pink nails. It was odd since they clashed with her light blue top and skirt. She pursed her lips as she tried to make sense of what was happening. Looking back at the paper she tried again.

"You are..."

"I am? I am what?!" she yelled at no one as she stomped a 4 inch heel, sending her sizable chest jiggling. Looking down at her chest she saw her tops first couple buttons undone, exposing a nice bit of cleavage. That wasn't right was it? Her blond streaked hair framed it so well. Something seemed wrong. Why couldn't she read this letter? Looking back at it she decided to start from the beginning.

"Congra-tuition"

That didn't sound right. Her head was foggier than ever now. Leaning back Kylie landed on her couch heavily sending her tits bouncing in her purple minidress. It's tightness pulled her soft legs closed as they rubbed together. The added warmth from between them was causing her nipples to harden as she lightly bit her juicy lip.

"Conga-dul-ation"

Gawd! Why was it so hard to read? She had to hold the paper up and out to read it over her bulging melons. Squeezing her tits between her arms she reached down with dainty hand as she pulled the bottom of her dress over her wide hips. She was getting so horny it was getting harder to focus. Maybe if she just relieved herself a bit she could think. Slowly she inserted a long pink nailed hand into her pink thong.

"Cong--"

She gasped as she touched her clit. Stroking it slowly she bucked her thick hips as she played with herself. Through pouty lips she sounded out the letter as she entered herself.

"Congrat"

Her ass pushed her up higher in her seat as her hips expanded.

"u-la-tions"

Her motions sent her cantaloupe sized tits bouncing in her stretchy pink tube top. Thick hard nipples keeping it mostly in place. Below she could feel her belly button ring swaying around, though she never did get to see it below her tit shelf when she was actually wearing it.

"You"

Her thong vanished in a flash giving her unrestricted access to her wet slit. Her rear spread across the couch cushion as she picked up speed with her thrusts. Heavy thighs jiggled larger to help support her much bigger ass.

"are"

The room was filled with the wet slapping of her fingers sliding in and out of her drenched pussy and her fat tits slapping against her stomach. her top was stretched to near transparency. Not that it hid her nipples from view. Without a bra they dented it easily and their darker color was apparent through neon color. Her hand worked at blazing speed sending her body jiggling and her platinum pigtail flailing. She focused on completing the letter as her hyper aroused body betrayed her.

"CUMMIN'!" she screamed as her body rocked on the couch as her pussy spasmed dropping the paper to the floor. Her vision was filled with bulging tit as they swelled out of her paper thin top. Clenching her meaty thighs together Kylie spasmed and shook causing her 6 inch pink heels to clack together. Slick juices coated her legs, ass, and couch as she came violently. Fat bowed lips suckling at an invisible cock as they had trouble closing all the way. Slowly her orgasm died down as the glitter fluttered in her brain and she brought her wet fingers to her mouth.

"Mmmm, yummy! I came, like, soo hard I made a mess," Kylie lilted in her high pitched tone. She needed that after a hard day at work. Being a sec-r-tary was, like, so hard. She only got to suck her boss off three times because he got mad at her for forgetting something. She still didn't know what it was but she was going to make it up to him tomorrow by letting him fuck her in the ass. She had a special outfit already picked out that made her bloated booty look extra fuckable. He could just grab her pigtails and ride her till her monstrous titties fell out of her top and slapped her ditzy face. Bringing her hands up she squeezed her turgid nipples as she day dreamed about getting fucked. After all, she was a bimbo. And she should celebrate.

BHstories
BHstories
61 Followers