Conjugal Visit For Hollis and Lucy

Story Info
Prison guard Lucy schedules a conjugal visit of her own.
3.6k words
4.66
7.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDH3269
DDH3269
80 Followers

Many thanks to Lindsay Murray for her help in editing this story. Comments and rating are appreciated.

A Correctional Officer Enjoys A Conjugal Visit

Just outside the little town in which I grew up as a child stood a classic old prison. It had survived many changes in the state administrations and continued to serve as a correctional facility despite its dated construction. Convicted criminals throughout the state were hopeful of being sent to Crossville House due to its reputation as having a level of leniency unlike the other, more secure, institutions in the state. The "House", as it was called, held 100 inmates at its optimum and had a staff approaching forty, both male and female. I was a correctional officer at the House.

The grounds of the House consisted of one large brick building that contained both administrative offices and one hundred cells split evenly between two wings. The inmates had a wide range of outdoor facilities to stretch their legs, basketball courts, a softball diamond, a walking trail that circled the facility just inside its tall brick walls. Generally, the inmates had access to the grounds with restricted access to the offices and staff facilities such as a locker room and small workout room.

Included at the facility were six bungalows that had once served as residences for correctional officers when the House was more of a prison and the inmates more serious offenders. Now, the facility housed more white collar and non-violent criminals. The bungalows were used for conjugal visits. The provision of conjugal visits was a major attraction to those serving executed sentences.

Each bungalow had three rooms: a kitchen, a living room, and a bedroom. Originally, the houses had four rooms with an additional bedroom for children visiting. Over time, visits by children were found to be so infrequent that the interiors were renovated to the current configuration. Each room was well-appointed and the bedroom had a king-size bed. The kitchen was well supplied. Due to the popularity of the bungalows, food and other as sundry items were always freshly stocked.

Rarely were any of the bungalows empty. The general nature of the House's population kept nearly all of the inmates within the rules and eligible for conjugal visits. Some inmates used the opportunity regularly. Others' visits were more infrequent. Each visit was limited to two days and inmates were clamoring to schedule the next visit. As each visit ended, smiles were abundant among inmates and visitors alike.

The sexual activity in the bungalows and the natural voyeuristic tendencies of the staff made "the bungalow shift" a favorite assignment among correctional officers. We respected the privacy of the visits, but could not resist the allure of the more noisy couplings and tended to linger outside the windows of those enjoying a rare fuck.

As would be the case, those coming off the bungalow shift would offer the best in lunchroom and locker room conversation as they recounted the quantity and intensity of the sexual interaction they overheard and sometimes witnessed. Exhibitionism caused some inmates and their guests to open the blinds and the windows. More often than not, a guard would be able to assess the physical endowment of both partners as well as the sexual proficiency with which they pleasured each other. Occasionally a correctional officer might be inspired to self-pleasure during or after the shift although none would readily admit such a thing.

With only a hundred incarcerated, we staff got to know each of the inmates rather well including their proclivities during their time in the bungalows. It was difficult to repress a smile when interacting with an inmate who had recently pounded a visitor to screams of joy time and again over a two day fuck-fest. Others, who were more discreet in his encounters, might offer the same smile knowing that you know what he did, again and again. Working at the House was entertaining to say the least.

One inmate, Hollis Johnson, rarely entertained any visitors. He was a pleasant man about six feet three inches and a svelte two hundred pounds. He used the facilities available to him and was proud of his physique. It was sad for me to see such a handsome and personable man to be void of any family or outside contacts. There was one woman that Hollis identified as his "wife" that came about once every six months. On those occasions, I was never on the shift so I had no idea of the interaction with his visitor. The others did not speak of any observations.

It was spring of 2021. The House had shut down visitations due to the pandemic for over a year. The population became cranky and a few incidents erupted. Frankly, I was a bit cranky myself along with my co-workers. When the state health department allowed institutions to resume visitation, the sigh of relief could be heard from all corners of the world of corrections. Our warden immediately instructed us to begin scheduling visits and Hollis was first in line.

It so happened that I was scheduled for the bungalow shift during Hollis' visit. I did not recognize the lady who came that day. She was fashion model tall and slender with a round ass and medium breasts. "Stunning" is the word I would use and from the gawking officers and inmates, I believe they agreed. After following the usual protocol for conjugal visits, Hollis and his visitor were accommodated in the first of the six bungalows. All of the structures were in use and the facility seemed to rock with joyous sex. I made my rounds as quickly as I could so I could spend more time outside the windows of the first bungalow.

My voyeurism heightened as I saw the beautiful visitor slip out of the lovely sun dress she wore. Although my attraction to and experience with other women was limited to an evening of drunken curiosity as a college student, my bisexual urges reignited at the sight of this beauty. I moved closer to the window to absorb the awe of this creature. Long legs topped with a perfect ass, pink nipples were extended to nearly a half inch and protruded from her upturned tits. As juices sparkled from between her creamy legs, I felt my panties moisten. I noted the tan lines around her hips and breasts suggesting a skimpy bikini and a level of modesty.

My heterosexuality snapped me to reality as Hollis unbuttoned his state-issued jumpsuit allowing it to fall to the floor exposing his rock hard body and a cock that is best described as a tree trunk capped by the Liberty Bell. Hollis' was clearly inspired, as was I, by the sight of his lovely visitor as his cock twitched and grew. The sparse landscaping around the bungalow provided little cover as I unbuttoned my shirt to grasp a nipple while sliding my other hand into my panties drenched by secreting love juices. As the vignette inside the bungalow continued to provide undeniable appeal to my urges, I lost any inhibitions and moved closer to the open window.

Hollis proved to be more the exhibitionist than I expected as he crawled between the visitor's legs and applied his wet tongue to her pussy. The gasp that escaped her lips left no doubt as to the effect of the tongue lashing her clit and pussy was getting. By the movement of his head, I could see that Hollis was lapping at her cunt like a painter seeking to cover a dark wall with white paint. By her reaction, he was successfully covering all the walls and the nooks and crannies of her delectable pussy. Beads of perspiration rolled across both of their foreheads. As he raised his head slightly and directed his tongue to her tiny nub, his technique threw her into a volcanic and noisy orgasm.

I stepped away from the window and gathered myself thinking it was the climax heard round the grounds. To be more discreet I reluctantly stepped back into my routine hoping to circle back to the first bungalow for more of the sex show I had been enjoying. My cunt leaked along the way.

I returned to hear rhythmic grunts and groans, with the occasional, "Oh, my fucking God" coming from the visitor's lips. My view inside the cabin revealed Hollis' long member pistoning in and out of her drenched pussy as she draped her long legs over his massive shoulders. I thought I heard, but may only have imagined, the slapping of his balls against her bare ass. The visual was literally more than I could stand, as my own orgasm consumed me mere seconds, it seemed, after I reached into my uniformed crotch to strum my clit. My vocal delight did not escape the ears of my voyeuristic subjects as they slowed their performance to smile at my quivering body. I managed to smile back as thy resumed fucking with Hollis jerking her onto all fours and began a doggy-style assault on her pussy as her exquisite tits swayed from his conquest.

As I swirled to see if there were other onlookers, I brought my fingers to my mouth for a taste of my own tangy nectar and attempted to walk my route as if nothing had happened although knowing full well that an impression had been made by the passionate spectacle I had enjoyed. I fought my wobbly legs as my shift ended wondering if the show might continue for my successor.

A month passed but the memory of Hollis and his visitor remained constant in my brain. When I closed my eyes at night, I could envision his "bell" tolling in the depths of my love canal and his tongue dancing with mine as I enjoyed this imagined fuck. I sat up one night after fingering myself to squirting oblivion with a devised plan to make my dream a reality.

Fortuitously, I was assigned to the scheduling desk shortly thereafter and entered a visit for Hollis with his "wife", using a name I had found in the past calendar for the bungalows. It was on a scheduled day off for me and just a few weeks hence. I added the word "surprise" on the calendar. Occasionally, an inmate's mate would surreptitiously schedule a visit and the correctional officers would accommodate the unannounced visit. Obviously, the prisoners would enjoy such an added treat.

I spent the morning in the Crossville House workout room. It was my day off, and many of the staff took advantage of the facility when they could. I had a light workout, but certainly broke a sweat. I showered and took my time shaving my legs, underarms and pussy. I had brought a flowered tube top and bright yellow yoga pants but left my bra and panties in my locker. Makeup and a subtle fragrance were added to my presentation as I admired my appearance along with my devious plan in the locker room mirror.

At the appointed hour I wandered over to the cabin being nonchalant in my exchanges with other staff although there were few who noticed my presence as out of the ordinary. I slipped into the cottage just minutes before hearing Hollis say to the guard that he wasn't aware of a visit and if he had known, he wouldn't have jacked off in the shower that morning. I heard Harry, the officer, laugh and say, "As if that would keep you from rising to the occasion".

Proudly, Hollis responded, "Yea, man, you're right about that! Old Hollis is always ready. Give me a hint, who has come to see me?"

"Book just says 'wife'," was Harry's response as he opened the bungalow door and ushered Hollis inside, adding, "You have fun now".

Hollis looked about the living area and kitchen, seeing no one. "Come on out here, woman, and see your big hunk of man," he crowed as he looked about.

"In here," was the response he heard from inside the bedroom. The voice sounded familiar, but he knew it was not one of his usual visitors known to be his "wife" and his curiosity led him through the door.

"Officer Reardon! What the fuck are you doing here?" he questioned while admiring the attire and thinking how good she looked in something other than her uniform.

Nervously, but without hesitation, I said, "I'm here for some of that Hollis Johnson I saw through the window about a month ago," while peeling my tube top over my head to evidence my determination. My hard lengthy nipples did little to hide my excitement as I smiled and awaited his response.

"Is this a trick?" he asked. His concern was evident in his voice, but I could see his jumpsuit tighten from his hardening cock. "You know I get out of here at the end of the year, so I'm not doing anything stupid."

"Hey, I have a job to worry about, so this is no trick, and I hope to enjoy you as much as I can before you are released," I countered as I slipped my thumbs into the waistline of my yoga pants and shimmied them to the floor, showing him my freshly shaven pussy as evidence of my intentions. Kicking off my shoes and the pants, I stood naked in front of this dumbfounded hunk of a man in his state-issued jumpsuit hiding the impressive cock that was making my mouth water as I imagined its debut this afternoon.

When he asked, "Are you sure you want some of Ol' Hollis?" I stepped forward and began to pull the snaps on his jumpsuit reaching for his cock as I did.

Wrapping my fingers around his girth, I exclaimed, "I think you want some of Officer Reardon!"

With that, Hollis shrugged the shoulders of his suit and wriggled until it fell to his ankles. He kicked off the shower shoes he was wearing and holding each of my shoulders, he directed me to the large bed with his jutting cock appearing to be a rudder guiding us to the destination. As the back of my knees came into contact with the bed I gleefully fell back and spread my legs to display my wanting cunt to my aggressive lover.

Hollis dropped to his knees and proceeded to lap at my pussy as I had seen him do before. His hand crawled between my legs and before I knew it, he had two fingers in my love tunnel and with a curling action found my g-spot bringing my hips up from the bed in an involuntary response. His digital handiwork together with his talented tongue brought me to orgasm and I squirted for the first time in recent memory causing Hollis to rare back from my wet legs and pussy, exclaiming, "God damn, woman, do you always squirt like that?"

"It's been a while," I answered.

"Fuck! I needed some warning," Hollis declared, as he climbed onto the bed with his cock and balls hanging in front of my face for my first up close and personal examination. Before I knew it, the Liberty Bell was at my lips and I was faced with the one proposition I worried about the most in my dreams, taking this hog of a cock into my tender mouth.

I need not worry long as this enormous cock was stretching mouth and reaching for my tonsils in no time. Breathing through my nose by necessity, I allowed my throat to accommodate this man meat as he straddled my body and pumped in and out. I marveled at my ability to take him and he seemed pleased with my effort as his groans and expletives echoed through the room as I nervously glanced at the window for fear of fellow voyeurs in attendance only able to shift my eyes. Almost instinctively, my hands reach for my pussy and I played in my pleasure pot.

Appearing fearful of exploding in my mouth, Hollis pulled from my lips with a grunt and before I could work the cramping from my jaw, his cock was at the door of my pussy. He grabbed my ankles and pulled them over my head.

"Put that cock you want so much in that hot cunt, bitch," he coarsely demanded. "And let me fuck you like you've never been fucked before!"

I used both hands and with the help of his powerful thrust, his Dick was meeting my Jane with a "hello" I could never have imagined. He pulled from me with a loud pop and yelled, "Again" as my hands pulled him back into place. He repeated this for a number of times before finally sliding his cock into me balls deep. I had never before felt so filled by a man's cock and my toys at home were small by comparison to Hollis' mammoth tool. I held my breath in anticipation of the reaming I was about to receive.

Like a hydraulic arm in a local factory, Hollis began his rhythmic assault on my pussy. I could barely see his ass tighten and push as he rammed me to the hilt and withdrew as if keeping time to a marching band. Every internal nerve was at the height of its sensitivity as I was hypnotized by the pleasuring I was receiving. And, from the continuing grunts and groans I was hearing, it sounded as though Hollis was enjoying similar pleasure.

In an instant, he pulled from me and with little effort grasped my midsection and had me on all fours. This time, he handled the insertion himself and when he clutched my waist, the stroking continued from this new angle and new sensations erupted. I screamed, "Oh my God, Hollis, fuck me! You are more man than I could have imagined and this feels so good..." My voice in a staccato caused by the drilling I enjoyed.

To my surprise, the compliment was returned as Hollis declared, "Oh, Miss Reardon, this is the finest pussy I have ever fucked and I'm not going to last much longer!" I was as pleased by the Miss Reardon as I was "finest pussy", a level of unexpected respect.

I diddled my clit to another orgasm as Hollis began what seemed to be his grand finale, long, fast strokes, and a chanting, "Here I come, baby, here I come!"

Birth control never crossed my mind as wave after wave of semen poured into me causing loud sounds of swirling liquid within me, mine and his. He collapsed on me as we wrestled to find each other's lips. Our naked bodies, still on top of the generic bedspread, were covered with shared perspiration. Breathing was beginning to slow as Hollis spoke.

"Is this an overnight visit?"

We showered and fucked and fucked and showered for the remainder of the scheduled visit. Sleep was at a minimum. I lost count of his ejaculations and my orgasms. In my pussy and in my mouth, I received his loads and loads of cum. He even deposited a load in my ass after coaxing this anal virgin to let him try.

Early on the second morning, I staggered to the locker room and prepared for a scheduled shift. I escorted Hollis back to his cell after telling my supervisor that his visitor had left earlier that morning. I received silent applause and the wink of an eye from several co-workers who had the cottage shift during my stay. In the ladies locker room, one co-worker asked for details. I suggested she give it a try.

I was able to schedule three more conjugal visits with Hollis before his release. They were each more gratifying as the one before. My secret rendezvouses were kept from my superiors by loyal co-workers, but I did have to turn a blind eye to increasing voyeurism. Actually, I enjoyed performing for them as did Hollis. On our last visit, I arranged for my co-worker to join us during her shift. Watching Hollis plunge his cock into her awakened bi-sexual urges in me, and we enjoyed our threesome until she had to return to her duties after which Hollis gave me the fucking of my life as we both thought it would be our last.

Hollis was released and returned to his hometown on the other side of the state with his "wife". We did exchange the occasional letter or note and telephone call. I never scheduled a "visit" with any other prisoner and a well-kept secret allowed me to keep my job. My co-worker followed my lead and with more than one prisoner. With my help, we refined our tactics to allow her many visits, and I enjoyed the tales she shared although envious of the many fucks she enjoyed.

About a year after Hollis' release, I received a knock on my door. It was early and I was finishing a shower. I grabbed a robe and wrapped it around my damp, naked body to answer the door wondering who it might be.

At first I did not recognize the well-dressed, cleanly shaven visitor with what appeared to be a fresh haircut. It was the voice and the smile that identified the man before me.

"Good morning, Miss Reardon".

And with that greeting, I opened the door and threw my arms around Hollis not minding that my robe had flown open in the process. Hollis didn't mind either as his huge hand found my exposed tit as he kicked the door closed behind him.

DDH3269
DDH3269
80 Followers
12