Connections Pt. 01

Story Info
Flight Connections... Only this time of a different type.
7.5k words
4.56
8.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In case you have not read any of my other stories yet, I like to introduce myself quickly so you can get a quick idea of who I am and learn about my desire for flying and some of the extra benefits I have indulged myself with during some of my flights. My name is Madeleine and I'm a flight attendant for a well-known commercial airline. I love my job and probably the biggest reason for that is because ever since the first flight I took when I was 18, it had become evident that the whole flying thing, from taking-off and soaring at 30.000ft through the air makes me extremely excited. The strong desires rapidly turned into a fetish. This is probably also the main reason why I chose this profession and for a long time it has provided the most and best opportunities to feed my cravings. But then I met the love of my life and everything has changed. Well almost everything, I still soar through the skies on a frequent bases, being horny and wet. Only these days, my husband ensures I behave myself. This particular story reveals a bit more about my relationship with him and I hope you like it. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

_____________

The doorbell rings. It's around 2:30pm and I just got out of the shower to get ready for my next trip. At 4pm I need to be at the airport of Bordeaux to catch my commuting flight to Paris so I'll be at CDG on time for the crew briefing of the 8:50pm scheduled departure to Nairobi.

"Just what I need when I'm already running late," I think to myself while I ignore it and continue to sift through the draw of lace garments to find a charming set to wear under the rather dull and conservative flight attendant uniform.

The bell rings a second time as I grab a sexy sheer beige corset with black lace garters and matching hipster string panties. I continue to pretend that no one is home and close up all the 12 little hooks of the corset, spin it around my waist and pull it gently up to cover my ample breasts. The delicate material feels soft and is made by one of my favorite lingerie brands, Aubade. The balcony cups fit perfectly, making my breasts almost spill out from the top. For a brief moment I take pleasure adoring myself in the mirror while I run my hands over the sheer material down along my sides towards my bare bottom.

With my eyes closed I let one hand slide to the front to reach between my legs and caress the soft folds of my clean-shaven pussy. My mind drifts back to this morning and the way you had pleasured me before you left. You had managed to make me quiver in ecstasy by only using your fingers and mouth. Afterwards you rewarded me with your own hot juice and had coated my tongue and lips in generous amounts of thick cum.

The short moment of blissful thoughts is disturbed by the bell that rings for a third time. Whoever it is, he or she is persistent for me to open up and seems not likely to go away. A little annoyed I throw on a robe to go down and see who is there. Tying the waist band I run down the stairs, the short silk fabric barely covering my still naked ass.

I'm pleasantly surprised by a young courier standing outside at the front door. He is leaning against his bicycle with a small red giftwrapped package in his hand. The young cyclist is looking very hot in his lycra cycling shorts and jersey. His muscular legs and lean body are outlined under the stretched material and are very pleasing to my roaming eyes.

The lace edge of the corset cladding my breasts is partially visible where the two sides of my robe draw a V-line across my cleavage and in turn I can feel his eyes trying to undress me. Catching his stare, he gets slightly uncomfortable. I pretend nothing is up and reach out my hand to accept the present he is holding.

"I don't want to intrude miss," he says almost stumbling over his own words, "but the sender of this gift gave me clear instructions that I can only give you this after you have invited me inside."

Learning about these clear instructions there is no doubt in my mind that it is you, my dearest love, my husband and kind master, who has arranged this and so I don't hesitate inviting the young handsome stranger into the house. After closing the door, I lead him towards the kitchen. I can feel his eyes along my back and I take pleasure swaying my hips seductively as I walk in front of him. The fact my pussy and ass are only protected from his piercing eyes by a very thin and short silk gown wrapped around my waist causes my heart to start pounding and I can feel the dampness between my legs.

By the time we get to the end of the hallway the handsome courier is as aroused as I am. When I reach the kitchen counter and turn to face him, he is unable to hide his hard rod protruding through his cycling shorts. Whatever you had in mind, I doubt you have anticipated that I would be barely dressed at this hour, allowing me to parade in front of this stranger almost half naked.

However, you know I only give myself to you. No matter how much you play with my lustful desires, your stern demeanor has control of me and I would not give into them unless you would demand it of me. Plus, you never have forbidden me to tease. In fact, my flirtatiousness always has aroused you, knowing full well I only end up torturing myself with unfulfilled lust. Just like now as I lean against the counter and the young boy, a little embarrassed by his showing excitement, finally hands me the gift. It has a little heart shaped card attached, which I pull off and turn over to read what it says.

"My Naughty Kitten, I have found the perfect gift for you. It will allow me to control your desires where ever you are and I could even satisfy your arousal from far away, while you submit to my demands and please your master. I've gone to great lengths to find a willing young man who I could trust to deliver this gift to you. You will reward him in kind and therefore you need to follow his instructions and let him help you explain how it works. If you do as I ask, which I'm sure you will, Jack will be out of the house soon and you will be on your way to the airport not much later. I have granted him 15 minutes of playtime for his efforts and ensure my gift works correctly. Be a good Naughty Kitten for me... Your loving master, Damien."

My heart starts pounding as I read it and the little flame that was already slowly burning in my loins turns to a blazing fire when I open the little package and find a little sex toy inside. The u-shaped curved silicon toy looks completely seamless and the pink material feels very soft in my hand as I take it out of the box. Looking at the young courier I give him a wicket smile while I trace my hand down along the elongated thick side of the toy and up again over the thinner flat piece towards the oval shaped tip on the other side.

"So how does this work then?" I ask the poor boy, who's cock must be aching by now under those tight shorts.

He asks me to hand the toy and as I hand it to him, he adds the request to see my iPhone as well. I left the darn thing upstairs on the charger and quickly excuse myself to go and get it. Purposely I squeeze pass him and the counter to go and get my phone, ensuring my breasts rub along his chest and my lower half brushes past his groin. The hem of my robe pulling open and almost exposing my nakedness to him. I doubt if you have any idea what test you are putting me through because I have to seriously contain myself not to jump his bone right there.

Walking up the stairs, a sweet scent of my sex rises up from between my legs. With each step I feel some of my sweet nectar trickle onto my inner thighs. I know there is not enough time to finger myself to orgasm, but I can't resist to bring my fingers between my legs in search of some relief as I lean over the bed to grab my phone from the night stand.

Two fingers slide effortlessly in between the silk folds of my pussy and are instantly engulfed by its warm wetness. The palm of my hand presses against my pubic bone as I drive the two digits deep into me. The pressure it produces on my swollen clit causes a deep moan to escape from my lips and I collapse face down on the bed with my hand buried between my legs. With my eyes closed, images of Jack with his big hard rod outlined in his tight cycling shorts flash through my mind.

Only a few years ago I would not have been able to resist such a fine young specimen and surely would have been on my knees wrapping my lips around his thick cock. The thought sends an electric shiver through my spine, realizing my betrayal to you for having such thoughts and what my punishment would be if you would find out. Our marriage is more than just a bond by legal contract, I belong to you and my sole pleasure can only be fulfilled by serving and pleasing you as you desire of me.

With my fingers and most of my hand still fiercely trying to achieve some kind of self-relief, I even wonder if this is not exactly what you had planned and wished for. Sending Jack over with this naughty gift, just before I need to get on my way to catch my flight. This is exactly what you want, you want me imagining lewd thoughts of the young cyclist in his lycra pants, you want me horny and wet, unable to keep myself from finger fucking my swollen pussy. If anything, I'm sure you would want me to get myself off on the flight to CDG or even when I'm on duty during the night trip to Nairobi.

I'm still far from reaching a climax when my phone buzzes and the unmistaken sound of a service bell reaches my ears. That chime is marked for only your number and it instantly stirs me from my naughty wet day dream.

Stretching out I reach for the phone and hit the button to read your message, "Don't you think it is a bit selfish to have Jack wait so long while you are trying to get yourself off?"

I should not be shocked by this, since you know me so well, but reading this makes me jump out of bed instantly and I look back at the door opening of our bed room trying to figure out how. My pussy still tingles and is yearning for attention after my busy fingers have now left an even bigger void and desire for relief. You are right as always and I should be heading downstairs to Jack, but I can't like this. The silk robe already did not do much of a job to cover my bum and it surely can't hide the sweet scent of my sex that now escapes from between my legs.

If I would run down like this after having Jack wait for almost 10 minutes, just to get my phone, he surely would be able to tell what I have been up to. It's also close to three o clock and if I don't hurry up, I would miss my flight. Quickly I grab the undies I had picked out from the dresser and take a clean uniform from the closet. From one of the drawers I also get a new set of nylon stockings and hob into the ensuite bathroom. My robe already hits the floor somewhere along the way, allowing me to briefly admire myself in the full-length mirror that is on the far wall.

Just one more time I get to pleasure myself as I take a hot washcloth and bring it between my legs to freshen up my horny little cunt. The warm and wet soft cloth feels soothing on my swollen labia. I force myself to stop as time is running out. Gently I rub a dry towel up over my thighs and push it hard between my legs.

Even though I usually love to spend a lot of time on myself to look my best, when I'm in a hurry it's just like magic and I can be ready by the snap of my fingers. Within seconds I'm in my panties and am clipping my stockings in between the holdups of my corset. My uniform which consist of just a dark blue dress follows.

It has a dull straight cut and buttons up at the front under a pleaded band that runs from the bottom all the way to the high collar. Per the regulations it must be buttoned up completely and worn with a large red ribbon tight into a bow around the waist. It is supposed to be designed by Christian Lacroix, but par from the fact the dress falls just above the knees, it is far from being anything remotely sexy.

My long brown hair is easily pinned up in a knot and I will have time for doing my makeup during the flight to Paris. Walking out of the bathroom I put my iPhone into my handbag and before heading down stairs I slip on a pair of dark blue heels. Jack is patiently waiting in the kitchen, but he has taken a seat on one of the bar stools. The little sex toy is lying beside him on the counter. Surprisingly his manhood has remained rock hard during my fifteen-minute absence and is still clearly outlined in his shorts.

He smiles at me as I walk in and says, "I wondered what was taking you so long."

I excuse myself for the delay and tell him that I do not have much time left to catch my flight. Jack reply that he did not know I was an air hostess and that I was pressed to go to work right now looks to be genuine. I wonder how much you have told about me and hand him my iPhone. Jack turns it on and swipes through apps till he finds the 'AppStore'. He types in We-Connect in the search window and the App-Store proposes one App. Jack hits the 'Install' button and the iTunes account password pop-up is presented.

Without any further thought I tell him, "Madeleine86, with a capital M." and keep a close watch what he is doing.

The app installs in seconds and Jack hits the 'Open' button. The app opens with a privacy notice and without reading it he presses 'Next". It then proposes to pair to a We-Vibe. Jack grabs the little toy and presses and holds his thumb on the sealed button at the top of the thicker end of the toy. After a few seconds the toy buzzes with two short vibrations. He selects "Pair We-Vibe" on the phone app and after a short search a Pop-Up says 'Good to go' and the toy pulses for a brief moment again.

"This is the control button. You press it once to turn it on like this," Jack explains as he shows me the toy in his hand and the sealed button where he presses his thumb.

He shows me the little remote control that is nestled in the small container and explains how to use the 4 thumb buttons to change through the 10 different vibration patterns and increase or lower the intensity.

"But what really makes this one special is that you can also control it with this App right from your phone," he says as he shows me the App. "With this you have hundreds of possible vibration modes that you or your partner can create yourself. Just hit play, you will see."

Following his instructions, I hit the Play button and am feeling a thrill of excitement when the toy starts buzzing in my hand. Both ends vibrate in a similar rhythm following the waves that are shown on the App. The screen is split in two halves showing internal and external, which I'm guessing represent the two sides of the toy. I swipe across the screen and the vibrations change. Another swipe and the thick side of the toy stops all together while the thinner side keeps buzzing in a slow rhythm alternating between slow and fast. On my phone I notice the top half of the screen, which shows external, does not show any pattern any longer.

"oh, so that side is to go..." I realize I speak out loud and finish my sentence, "Inside me."

Jack acknowledges my presumptions, "It's a couple's vibrator. The thinner side is for inside and allows for penetration by your partner at the same time. But there is one more way how you can enjoy this with your partner."

I look at him questionably while playing with the buzzing end of the toy in between my fingers and ask him teasingly, "Are you going to show me?"

Jack reaches around his back and pulls his iPhone from the pocket of his cycling jersey. Still standing in front of him, I start teasing him a bit more. With my breasts well concealed by the thick material of my uniform, I'm poised to bring the buzzing toy towards my chest and let the tip rub around the area of my left nipple. I can feel it stiffen against the lace of the corset. The sensation making the delicate little hard nub even more sensitive which intensifies the pleasure the soft vibrations give me. Jack shifts uncomfortably on his seat while he is trying to stay focused on whatever he is doing on his phone. A few seconds later my phone chimes again with the dedicated sound for receiving a message from you.

I press to open it and start reading. "Are you enjoying this as much as I do? I know you are. Jack just send me a message with a picture of you trying to seduce him. But now it is time for me to take control. Press the link below and follow the instructions. Jack will guide you what to do."

Underneath your message is a web link and after I press the web browser opens on the We-Vibe page with instructions to install the app and then to press the button that says "Connect Lover". Jack has gotten out of his seat and is standing close behind me looking over my shoulder. His big hard cock presses against my ass cheeks, I can feel it pulsate through my uniform. Now it is he who is teasing me and driving me crazy.

"We already installed the app and know it is all working fine, haven't we?" he whispers so close to my ear that I can feel his warm breath. "Just press that button."

Not that I need his guidance, but I follow as he instructs me. A pop-up appears if I want to open this in the We-Vibe App and after selecting this the We-Vibe App opens back up which shows a question if I want to connect to my lover. I find the whole process a bit cumbersome but follow each step and wait while the little wheel spins around with the message "trying to connect to your lover". The last popup says I'm now connected and then shows some information about the different icons that indicated the current status of your lover. The same icon is represented at the top of the screen and shows that you are on-line. Two seconds later a message appears on the control screen asking me if you can connect and have full control of the vibe.

With jack still pressed close against me, my whole body is turning radiant from excitement and the thought you will be able to play with me from a far distance makes my heart beat jump. It starts to pump more rapidly by the second causing my pussy lips to swell up and my clit to become engorged with warm blood. With the smallest move I feel the lace corset scuffing against my erect nipples, which have become fully erect by now and are even slightly outlined through the heavy material of my uniform.

Quickly I accept by pressing "Yes" and the app shows that you are connected. The vibrator stops instantly. Then a message appears on the screen, but it disappears before I can read it all.

"When you are connected to your lover you can enter chat, video or audio from here." Jack tells me as he points to the additional bar above the control window and then presses "chat".

The control window changes to a chat window and I can read your full message now.

"Go stand in front of Jack and give him your phone. As payment for his services you are going to give him a little show by putting my little gift right where it belongs. If I'm satisfied by your performance I might reward you by turning it on for a brief moment."

Just to emphasize that you can, the vibrator starts pulsating in my hands for a few seconds and then turns completely motionless again while I read the last of your message. Part of me feels extremely excited and horny by what you ask of me, but part of me is scared that I might not be able to control my desires if I follow your request with Jack and his big hard cock so near while you are not here to stop me.

"Or what if Jack can't resist and makes a move on me?" I think to myself, still feeling his hard cock pulsating against my bum. "Only one way to find out..."

I turn to face Jack and hand him my phone. Being seductive comes natural to me, but after all this excitement I just step it up a few nudges and make a true art out of being a woman in heat. My hands run along my uniform with the toy in one of them and I sway my hips to the slow beat of the imaginary music that plays in my head. My eyes are closed when I cup my breasts through my uniform, unaware Jack has started the video chat on my phone and you are seeing everything, just as he does.

12