Conner's First Time

Story Info
Conner’s first passionate night with Hank.
2.1k words
4.64
10.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Incubus_
_Incubus_
12 Followers

Author Note: Hello! this is my first story that I've published on here, thanks for reading :)

***********

Conner wasn't quite sure what to do in this situation. He had never been in this situation before. He sat on the edge of the man's bed like he was told to. "Sit there while I shower," he had said.

Conner did as he was told because what else was he supposed to do? He waited silently listening to the sound of running water and the ticking of the bedside clock. He heard the water come to a stop.

Now he was getting nervous. Hank exited the bathroom, steam rolling off his well defined body. Water dripped from his long shaggy hair. He was dressed only in his underwear.

"You should dry your hair."

Hank walked towards him without saying a word. He stood for a moment by the bed.

"You'll get the bed wet," Conner continued.

Hank leaned over him and whispered, "I think you have bigger concerns than that, Conner."

Hank stepped between Conner's legs, knocking his knees apart. This caused Conner to tense. Hank must have noticed because he let out a light chuckle before bending over and kissing his forehead.

He pushed against Conner's shoulder and going with the flow he fell against the sheets. He let out a small gasp when Hank brushed a hand against his chest. The small brush turned into a full caress and soon a grope.

Hank's lips traced his jawline and planted a kiss on his chin. Conner let out another sound that he couldn't quite describe. A kiss soon followed on his cheek as Hank's hand traveled further south.

He gently groped him over the pants and began moving his fingers to the button, but Conner stopped him.

"Wait," He gasped as he grabbed Hank's hand.

Impatiently Hank grasped Conner's wrists, one in each hand, and held them against the mattress above his head. "No more waiting," he said.

"I'm nervous, Hank." Conner fidgeted against the bed.

Hank leaned in close and pressed his forehead against his. "Of course you are. It's your first time after all," He removed a hand from one of Conner's wrists and lowered it between his legs. He grabbed Conner's ass. "and this is one tight ass."

Conner's cheeks became flushed.

"I'll be gentle," Hank whispered in his ear.

Conner could only nod in response.

Hank unbuttoned his pants and slowly pulled the zipper down, freeing Conner's member. With one hand still on Conner's wrist he began to stroke him through his underwear. Conner couldn't help but raise his hips against his hand, desperate for more stimulation.

Hank complied with the desperate movement and reached for his waistband. Slowly he pulled it down. Conner's penis sprang free from its confinement and a soft moan soon followed.

He took his free hand and clasped it over his mouth. He was a bit shocked and embarrassed that such a sound had come from his own body. He didn't think he would actually feel anything.

Hank traced his length with his finger before rubbing the tip. He laughed as Conner bucked his hips involuntarily. He took the tip into his mouth before swallowing his entire member. The sensation took Conner by surprise. The suction, the warmth was almost too much stimulation. Conner tried to look down to catch a glimpse of Hank, but quickly succumbing to the lust his head fell back against the sheets. He reached down and grabbed at Hank's hair.

"Hank, wait, please," he groaned. "It's too much."

Hank did not remove his warm mouth from Conner's cock. Instead, he began to move his head faster. His grip on Conner's hip tightening. There was definitely going to be a bruise there tomorrow.

Conner could feel himself coming close to the edge. His senses heightened, his head felt as if it was filled with cotton. Just as he thought he was going to orgasm Hank pulled away.

"Not yet, we haven't gotten to the good part yet," he said, his voice sounding more rough.

He kissed Conner on the lips before moving to his neck then his chest then his stomach and finally his hips. He kissed along the curves of Conner's hips, moving closer and closer to his sex.

He gave Conner's pants a good yank and slipped them down his legs, leaving the pants--as well as his underwear--in a crumpled mess on the floor. Conner's legs helplessly dangled off the edge of the bed as Hank took each leg one by one and bent them at the knee. Testing the limits of Conner's flexibility he spread them wide apart. His feet now rested next to his hips.

He was now fully presented to Hank, his most private area exposed. His skin was red and his breathing ragged. He was now rock hard and wet. Hank stared at him for a moment as if he was viewing his prize.

Conner watched as Hank pulled his own underwear off; it joined Conner's in a pile on the floor. He was just as hard as Conner but was easily twice his length. His girth was something to brag about and also something for Conner to worry about. It was huge; no way was it going to fit.

"That's supposed to go inside me?" He shifted away from the giant erection.

Hank grabbed hold of his waist and pulled him back to the edge on the bed. "I'll be gentle."

He once again stretched Conner's legs wide apart. "And I'll get this," He tapped his finger against Conner's anus. "nice and prepared."

Hank reached into the bedside table's drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. He knelt between Conner's open legs. Soon Conner felt something warm and wet brush against his hole. He whimpered in response to the unfamiliar feeling. It didn't take long for him to realize that it was Hank's tongue.

"Hank, that's not sanitary!" He tried to push Hank away, but it was futile.

"You know, if you keep using those hands of yours I'm going to have to tie them up," Hank teased.

Hank raised his head and crawled up the bed till his eyes were level with Conner's. His lust-filled eyes looked deep into his as Hank's finger entered him. Conner cried out, whether it was from pleasure or pain he didn't know.

Hank opened the lube bottle and squirted it onto Conner's hard penis. It slowly rolled down his length. Hank didn't stop until the liquid had covered the entire private space between his legs.

Hank slipped his finger back into Conner's virgin hole. He continued pushing his finger forward until it invaded him in its entirety. Hank twisted it around inside him, curling his finger before quickly thrusting it deep inside. The sudden movement caused his eyes to water. By the second finger Conner's boner had begun to soften. Hank with a soft yet firm grip stroked his cock.

Soon Conner's cries turned into moans. He felt no pain as a third finger slipped inside. He rocked his hips against Hank's thrusting fingers, dancing in rhythm with their movements. He tried to maintain eye contact with the man who was now four fingers deep inside him, but the pleasure caused him to lose all focus. Between the new sensations from his anus and the familiar pleasures from his penis he climaxed harder than he ever had before. It was one he felt with his whole body. Hank had watched the whole thing, never once looking away. A look of conquest and pride on his face.

A dazed Conner was helpless as Hank hiked his legs up onto his shoulders. He stared glassy-eyed as Hank lined up his manhood. The buzzing passion of his orgasm still hadn't faded when Hank thrusted the tip of his cock into his awaiting hole. The pressure and heat was entirely different from that of his fingers. He whimpered and groaned as the member slowly stuffed him. He squeezed his eyes tightly shut.

He felt a cool hand touch the side of his face. "Don't forget to breathe," Hank said.

Conner took in a deep breath and exhaled.

Hank laughed, "Yeah, there you go."

He kept his eyes closed and focused on breathing. He heard Hank grunt and felt warmth against his thighs. He felt a kiss planted on his temple.

"It's all in," Hank whispered, breath hot on Conner's ear.

"It's all in?" Conner opened his eyes and looked down. He was right, his hips were flush against his thighs. His penis had entirely disappeared inside him.

Hank gyrated his hips, rotating his member deep inside of Conner. "You're so warm and tight. It fits like a glove," Hank purred.

That last bit caused Conner to laugh, but his laugh was cut off with a moan as Hank began thrusting. At first he winced with each thrust, but slowly a tingling sensation started to build in his stomach. Conner covered his mouth as the pleasurable feeling overtook his senses and caused him to make sounds he didn't know he was capable of. The noises coming from him were a mixture of cries, gasps and whimpers.

Hank pulled out of him before quickly slamming his whole length back into Conner's hole. His body quivered in response. Hank lifted his legs pulling him higher, closer, tighter. Conner could feel the warmth of his own precum as it pooled on his stomach.

"Hank!" He cried out. "Please, touch me."

He motioned for Hank to come closer and he wrapped his arms around his shoulders. He held on tight as Hank began to pick up the pace, his request going unanswered. All pain and discomfort had faded and all he could feel was the warmth of Hank and the cotton in his head.

Then Hank did something unexpected. He hauled Conner onto his lap, bodies pressed close together, face to face. He wrapped his arms around his waist in likeness to Conner's arms around Hank's neck. He stared deep into Conner's eyes as he thrusted upward, watching as Conner's eyes flickered closed.

Conner decided to match Hank's movements and grinded against him. He could hear the excitement in Hank's voice as he growled against his shoulder. He held Conner tighter causing his cock to rub between their stomachs. The friction was enough to push him over the edge.

"Hank," He moaned. He pulled on his hair to try and draw his attention. "I'm coming!"

He squirted semen all over the shirt he was still wearing. Hank's stomach wasn't spared either. Hank had slowed down during his orgasm, grinding against his prostate. Conner went limp in his arms, too tired to hold himself up. He no longer cared about the noises he was making and he was pretty sure he was drooling.

Hank laid him down on the bed and put Conner's legs back onto his shoulders. "We aren't done yet." He winked as he reclaimed Conner's hole, plowing as far as he could go.

He fucked into him deep and fast. Conner grabbed helplessly at the sheets beneath him. His body shuddered with each thrust.

Hank slid his hands up Conner's chest stopping at his nipples. He pinched them between his thumbs and forefingers, rolling and twisting them. Just when Conner thought he didn't have it in him to orgasm again he felt the heat begin to build in his stomach. Hank flicked his fingers across the tips of his nipples, sending a shiver down his spine.

"Looks like somebody is still excited," Hank chuckled.

He was right. Conner was once again rock hard. Every time Hank thrusted into him Conner's cock helplessly bounced against his stomach.

Hank continued to play with his nipples, his movements became more urgent and rough.

Just as quickly as his hips thrusted they stopped, pressing hard against Conner's thighs. He heard a low rumble came from Hank as Conner felt a warm spread inside of him. It was at this moment that he had realized that Hank never put on a condom.

Conner moaned, "Ah, Hank, not inside." He placed his hands on Hank's abs and tried to push him away, but the effort was futile.

Hank wrapped his arms around Conner's waist and pulled him closer, sinking his penis further inside. "It's fine. You should experience your first time properly."

They laid there for a moment longer before they untangled from each other. Hank slowly pulled out his softened member. Conner felt oddly empty without him inside. He let out a small whimper as a glob of Hank's cum dribbled out of his hole.

Hank held out his hands and pulled Conner out of the bed. "Come on," he said, "let's get you cleaned up."

Holding his hand Conner was led into the bathroom by Hank. His knees a little wobbly, his legs a little stiff, and his hole a little sore. Hank laughed as he closed the door behind them.

_Incubus_
_Incubus_
12 Followers