Connie

Story Info
An African Lady meets her English pen pal.
6.1k words
4.54
13.5k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimjonk
Jimjonk
241 Followers

Connie's Story

C1

Constance got off the bus, she was nervous; Not about the man she was about to meet in the flesh for the first time, but about the resort she was about to try and enter. Paga beach resort was known for its security, she would not be allowed in unless the man she had come to meet had already told the staff to expect her.

She need not have worried, there, just inside the gates entrance stood her friend.

Jim was from the UK, and had come to Kenya just to meet her. They had been chatting online for just over a year, and had become very firm friends; more than friends, online, at least, they had become lovers. Chatting on email had developed into talking on the telephone about once a week, and that had developed into the occasional video chat, where talk had evolved into sex, or rather sex talk and masturbation.

Masturbating on video for her friend had soon become a very pleasurable experience for Connie, but today she knew that masturbation would end in real sex, today she was going to fuck with her friend. And not just today, Jim was staying for a whole week, it had been difficult, but Connie had arranged to be here with him for that week, a week of fun, pleasure, and sex.

Connie carried her bag to the gate and Jim took it from her. He signalled to the gate staff and led the way into the resort. They had exchanged just a brief kiss as they met, there were guards watching, and it wouldn't be correct to be too familiar in front of other people but Connie knew that once they were alone all inhibitions would disappear, she couldn't wait!

As they walked across the resort Jim pointed out dining rooms and swimming pools, there were also several bars. Finally they arrived at the bungalow, a white painted, small building, set apart from the others like it by several yards, it had a good view of the lake. After looking at the view of the lake for a moment or two they entered the bungalow.

Inside there was a small kitchen area, a living area, a bathroom, and two bedrooms. Jim showed Connie around and asked which of the bedrooms she would prefer?

"Which one are you using, this one?" Connie asked, stepping into the nearest.

"Yes, I'm in here, but you can have it if you prefer."

Connie smiled, it would be up to her to make the rules, just as it had been for the last year. Jim had a lot of respect for Connie, letting her take the lead whenever possible, especially when having cybersex, he said it showed that she wanted to do it, and she was not doing it just because he wanted her to.

Putting her bag on the bed she turned to Jim and kissed him, putting her arms around his neck she kissed him deeply. He responded and their tongues danced with each other. Breaking the kiss she said "I prefer this room as long as we are sharing!"

Jim's face lit up in a smile, "anything you want!"

"right now I want you!" Connie began unbuttoning Jim's shirt.

first the shirt, then his trousers and briefs were on the floor, Jim stood in front of her, his penis big, hard and sticking out. Connie knelt on the floor, and after looking up into Jim's eyes she took his member deep into her mouth. Backwards and forwards she moved, licking and sucking the cock she had come to know so well from all the pictures she had of it. She sucked and licked every millimetre of it until it was slick with her saliva.

Connie stood, she was wearing the red dress that she had worn in the first photograph that she had sent Jim, the one he liked so much. She turned around, the zip available for unfastening. Jim slowly unzipped the dress. As the dress fell to the floor his hands came around and cupped Connie's full breasts, his lips finding her neck as she let out a slow moan.

Still kissing and sucking at her neck Jim's hand worked its way down her body and into the small panties. As she further gasped, his fingers found her damp cleft and began to gently rub up and down, making her squirm and moan as his fingers worked her sex. As she got progressively wetter her moaning increased in volume until Jim turned her around and picking her up carried her the short distance to the bed.

As Jim laid her on the bed she unhooked her bra, and as she did so her magnificent breasts broke free, giving Jim the first sight of her nipples, which were almost black in colour and as hard as nuts. Jim leaned in and quickly kissed first the right then the left nipple before standing upright and hooking Connie's panties with his fingers, pulled them down and off. He dropped them to the floor, and then looked down at a wonderful sight.

Connie lay back, she hooked her hands beneath her knees and pulled up and outwards, opening her sex to Jim's gaze. Her vulva were swollen, her labia nevertheless clearly visible. As she took deep breaths she pulled higher and wider and the pale pink of her actual vagina became visible.

He could not wait, kneeling by the side of the bed Jim enveloped that beautiful sex with an eager mouth.

Licking and sucking he fulfilled his first fantasy, he made Connie squeal in pleasure as her body spasmed in orgasm.

"Oh Jim, fuck me now my Jim, fuck me hard!"

C2

Jim stood back up. Connie's vagina was open, fluids pouring from her as she gasped out "fuck me my Jim, fuck me now!"

Jim took hold of his seven inch, rock hard penis, he gently rubbed the head of his cock up and down the open wet slit, wetting and lubricating his member, ready for the next stage in his conquest of this beautiful woman. The conquest was entirely mutual, Connie wanted him at least as much as he wanted her.

It had always been that way although she had not always been so forthcoming. It had taken Connie a long time to ever take the lead, to initiate the text sex or cybersex that they both admitted they loved doing. For Connie to start the sex was not her usual way, in her original culture she had been expected to simply comply with her male partners wishes. But that had not been Jim's way, and so she slowly learned to occasionally become the sexual lead, the aggressor. She had become very good at taking the lead, she knew what she liked, she knew what she wanted, and soon began to take it!

Fully lubricated and fully erect Jim slid his cock into her. Connie gasped as she was filled, she had waited, doubtful that this would ever really happen but desperate that it should. The simple thought that at last her online lover was really there, penetrating her wet loins started to give her a wonderful feeling, as of waves crashing through her body, her body, the body that she was giving to her lover, no rules no inhibitions, it was his! She shuffled back on the bed, forcing Jim to follow in order to keep himself buried inside her.

Both now laid on the bed Connie raised her legs even higher, hooking them around Jim's back, pulling him ever deeper into her. "Get my tits my Jim!" Jim leaned down and nibbled and gently bit at Connie's erect nipples, causing her to have a series of small orgasms, the deep penetration eliciting a thrusting up of her hips to meet his downward thrusts into her now soaking vagina, the squishing sounds of which were now loud and clear as the two of them lost all control and slammed their bodies together in a frenzied passion. Jim pumped into her, she moaned and screamed for more as he bit and sucked on her breasts, her hard almost black nipples becoming elongated as he pulled and bit on them.

This, their first physical coming together could only be allowed to end in one way, and it did. Connie arched her back, first going almost rigid and then spasming, her whole body held in a grip of shaking, as Jim let out a long low moan as he emptied his cum into her, their joint fluids pouring out around his still thrusting member, soaking them both.

Connie flopped down onto her back, covered in perspiration, the sweat of sexual union. Jim kept pumping slowly in and out of her, his penis hardly growing softer at all. Finally he withdrew, with a soft 'plop'. Connie cried "Oh my!" as the mixed fluids of her and Jim's cum poured from her.

They both laughed, it had been worth waiting for, for both of them. Jim laid on the bed next to his lover, his cock still stood upright; Connie, looking over at him smiled, leaned up and over and took him back in her mouth. The combined taste of both their cum swishing around her mouth as she licked and sucked her lover's cock clean.

Sated, at least for now, they both drifted off to sleep.

Jim woke to a marvellous feeling. Slowly opening his eyes his gaze was met by the sight of Connie, straddling his groin, riding his erect cock at the same time fondling her breasts. He looked up in admiration at this beautiful African lady, her dark skin so perfect, her breasts so full and her nipples so large and taught, hardened by the activity; he smiled up at her as she moved one hand away from her breasts and began rubbing her hard clitoris, masturbating for his eyes only. Her clitoris showed, poking out from its hood, a sight he had come to love as she had mastered the art of exposing every inch of her body to him on camera. She shivered and shook as a wave of orgasm washed through her.

This was going to be a perfect holiday, for both of them.

C3

Showered and dressed they walked down to one of the restaurants together. The food was good, the wine better. Jim was not fond of South African wine, it always gave him headache, so he paid the extra and drank South American wine, a first for Connie. This was a big day of firsts for Constance, her dreams of recent times were coming true, she was incredibly happy. As they ate they could hear the not so distant sounds of hippo, the grunting reminding her of the sexual grunts she and Jim had shared just a few hours ago.

After their meal they ignored the massai dancing, it was totally lost on Connie anyway, and went back to the bungalow. Sex would have been nice, but they both faced the fact that for today they had done enough, they were both exhausted, and tomorrow was another day. So they just enjoyed each other's company, cuddling on a sofa, drinking more wine and just relaxing together.

They shared the big double bed that night, wrapped in each other's arms, naked and happy.

They overslept the following morning, so much so that they were woken by the housemaid coming into the bungalow. Connie was surprised, no, amazed, to see Jim get up out of bed and put on a robe before going into the living area and greeting the housemaid like an old friend! She was even more amazed when she caught a glimpse of her, she was so white she could be made of snow!

Frieda was Dutch, from Holland. She was working her way around the world, stopping for a few months here and there, learning as much of the culture and language as she could as she saved enough money to move on. Not that she actually needed the money, it was all part of the experience. Jim had already been there for a week and so he and Frieda had become friends of sorts. Jim's bungalow was one of Frieda's responsibilities, it had also become a short term refuge for her, from the heat and from the work. There was never much to do in there, Jim tended to keep the place very neat and tidy himself. Today however those bedsheets were in desperate need of being changed the large (previously wet) patch proved that.

As Jim and Connie sat in the kitchen area, Frieda stripped the bed. She was no fool, she knew perfectly well what that patch signified. It just made her horny at the thought. She didn't have bedding with her so excused herself to go get some.

Jim took Connie down to one of the restaurants and they had a quick breakfast before going to the administration building and hiring a car and driver to take them out into the reserve for the day.

Connie knew this land, the people and the wildlife, and what she couldn't tell Jim, the driver could. It was an enjoyable day, but by the time they returned to the bungalow they were both hot and sweaty, time for a cool shower!

Stood under the cool(ish) water they soaked each other's bodies and laughed at their antics. Laughing they quickly dried each other off and collapsed giggling onto the still unmade bed. They didn't notice.

In moments Connie was on her hands and knees, Jim behind her, gripping her hips as he thrust into her from behind. With her eyes closed and her head hanging down she didn't notice the door quietly open and Frieda step into the room.

Frieda stood stock still, her mouth hanging open, then she smiled. As she began to back out of the room Jim held up his hand and pointed to the phone sitting on the side. He said just one word "Pictures!"

Connie, unaware that there was anyone else present, and with her eyes still closed replied "Yes, yes, anything my Jim!"

Frieda got the message, and picking up the phone she began to take pictures of the couple enjoying their sex. Jim pulled out, nearly all the way, and then slowly pushed back in. pulling out completely he licked at Connie's open vagina and little back entrance, the most intimate act any man can do to a woman. Connie moaned her pleasure, still with her eyes closed she shivered an orgasm and Jim once again thrust himself into her as she squealed her enjoyment. Frieda continued to take pictures until Jim smiled and waved her away, smiling she left, leaving the pile of replacement bedding on a chair.

Connie finally opened her eyes as Jim burst in her, flooding her passage with his cum, as she too exploded in ecstasy, waves of pleasure washing through her. She collapsed, face down on the bed, noticing the pile of bedding on the chair.

After getting her breath back... "Oh my Jim, that was wonderful! I wonder why the maid just left the sheets there, shouldn't she have made up the bed?"

Jim laughed. "She would have done, but you and I were busy on it!"

"What?"

"She came in a few minutes ago, I got her to take some good pictures!"

Connie looked puzzled, "You say she came in, while we were having sex?" She looked shocked.

"Sure, she came in, put down the bedding and took some pictures on my phone, no problem, she's seen it all before, she looked like she enjoyed doing it!"

Connie looked completely nonplussed until Jim grabbed his phone and sat next to her on the bed. Together they looked through the photographs. They laughed together at the photos, and laughed even harder at the thought of Frieda walking in and finding them so engaged.

"How will I face her when I see her? I will be so embarrassed!"

"Simple, you just smile and say hello, we are all adults!"

Later that evening, sat outside the bungalow under the stars, enjoying the cooler air that darkness brought with it, Jim and Connie discussed their relationship. They had the rest of the week and the coming weekend before they would be leaving, they both wanted to get as much out of the stay as possible.

The talk soon included sex, and in short time Connie was divest of her clothes and straddling Jim as she rode him, he making full use of her magnificent breasts.

Frieda was feeling bored, her work at the resort was tiring and as the only white housemaid she was not liked much by the other housemaids with whom she would normally associate. But she did have a refuge. Jim had told her that she was more than welcome to use his bungalow to get away from the stresses of her work. Most evenings for the previous week she had gone to the bungalow after her shift ended, just to sit out the back and relax. Jim had even given her a glass or two of wine and if she was honest with herself she felt there was a possibility of her getting laid. She could certainly do with that, it had been too long since the last time! But she had left it too late, she hadn't known about his lady friend arriving until it had been mentioned in the office the day she arrived. She thought back to that day, and to walking in on them and taking those pictures. Jim didn't seem bothered at all at having her watch him fuck his lady friend, and she had to admit she had enjoyed watching and taking the pictures. Her bisexual nature also told her that she wouldn't mind at all being involved in a threesome with the happy horny couple.

As she made her way over to the bungalow she wondered what she would find when she got there. She didn't have long to wait, as she approached she heard a soft murmuring of voices coming from the rear of the bungalow. She walked around, as she had done the previous times and looked over the low fence.

Oh My! Jim was sat on a chair, Connie was naked and sat astride him, obviously riding his cock, while he was kissing and sucking her breasts.

Frieda thought herself a fool, she should have realised that her open invitation didn't hold now that the lady friend had arrived! She made as if to leave, but stopped short when Jim called out to her.

"There's no need to leave, come in and have a glass of wine!"

Connie looked over and saw Frieda by the fence. She was embarrassed, to be caught a second time having sex was too much! What would that girl think of her?

She put her head down onto Jim's shoulder as he quietly told her not to stop. "If she was bothered by what we are doing she wouldn't have been so willing to take the photos earlier today!"

Connie was torn, although she was embarrassed, she was also turned on by it. When she had agreed ( very eagerly) to spend this week with Jim she had decided that she would go along with anything he wanted, no matter what. They were here to have fun, and having fun meant leaving her inhibitions behind and fully engaging in everything he had planned, including new experiences. She was looking forward to some new experiences, could it be that Frieda would become one of those new experiences?

She kept on humping the cock that she loved so much, even as Frieda came through the little gate and helped herself to a glass from the kitchen and came back outside to fill it with some wine and sit next to them.

"I envy you two you know, being able to have sex like this, it's been ages for me, no cock, no pussy, no fun!"

"So, you're bi?" Jim seemed unconcerned that the rather lovely young woman was sat right next to him as he and Connie fucked.

"Yes, for my sins, I like a bit of both, why stick to one when it's much more fun to swing both ways?"

Connie was pretty surprised at the conversation, she had never even considered sex with a woman yet here she was openly having sex in front of a lovely young woman, she had to admit to herself that the whole situation excited her. Her shock and excitement grew as she watched Frieda get up and approach, as Jim suckled her left breast Frieda leaned in and sucked on her right nipple!

It felt so good! Having both breasts sucked at the same time, and Frieda was so soft and gentle that Connie forgot her reservations and fully enjoyed the sensations. Seeing Connie enjoy the situation made Jim very happy, all he really ever wanted was to see Connie happy, and if she enjoyed this then he knew she would enjoy more.

Frieda was also enjoying herself, and so she moved her attention to Connie's back. Leaving Connie's gorgeous nipple she moved behind her and gently kissed her way down from the back of her neck to the crease of her buttocks. Connie was still moving slowly up and down, riding Jim, but she stopped as she felt Frieda's soft kisses work their way down towards her bottom. She moaned, low but loud as Jim pulled her ass cheeks apart, giving Frieda access to her puckered little dark entrance, she moaned again as she felt a wet tongue flick and push into that most intimate place.

"Oh my, Oh my!" She had never experienced such a thing before and was so surprised at the pleasure it gave.

Connie knew that on this holiday she would be experiencing new sensations, she had been practicing anal insertion, she was fully prepared to have anal sex; (if still a little nervous) she had enjoyed Jim licking and slightly penetrating her bottom, but this felt even better. She was being fucked, sucked and anally licked, all at the same time. She suddenly had a huge orgasm! The sensations continued as she felt a finger, or maybe two slide in and past her sphincter, even as the licking continued to make her shiver and shudder.

Jimjonk
Jimjonk
241 Followers
12