Connie and Paul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, no, I had a vasectomy, so no more kids for me."

"That's your problem, Paul, not mine, and not Junior's. Write your will, leave your money to the Church or some charity, but don't destroy my family. I gave you my virginity, Paul, something I dearly wish I had saved for my husband, something precious. I don't owe you, don't owe you anything. And if you expose this secret, well maybe Junior will get some of your precious money, but I'll make sure that he hates you until his dying day.

"Go away, Paul, just go away, leave us alone, and never contact me again."

Saturday, August 10, 2019

This evening will be the Sayre Class of 1989 reunion, and here I am, walking around the Duomo in the center of Milano. It would have been nice to see some of my old classmates, but, you know what, I've managed to live without them for thirty years now. What would I hear, if I had gone? Stories about their families, their husbands and wives and children, about where they were working in a country in which I'm a citizen but no longer have any real connection? Connie didn't have any choice not to attend: she was a cheerleader and one of the class officers, the treasurer. That might not really mean anything, but her husband would surely ask questions if she bailed on it, and maybe, just maybe, if people looked at me at that reunion and knew Connie's kids, some would make the connection by our appearance.

Who knows, maybe a couple of people have already guessed, but never said anything to Connie's husband. After all, why should they? Carl wasn't their classmate, so they don't have any particular loyalty to him.

So, I did the best thing I could: I went to my attorney, and rewrote my will. Since I have no children I can acknowledge, I am making a big donation, €20 million, to Médecins Sans Frontières, and making the charity my principal heir. To Katla, I am leaving our apartment and the chalet in Cortina, if she outlives me, and €5 million in cash.

To my only son, my only child, I am leaving nothing, nothing but the security of his own family. I spoke with the Archbishop of Milano, Mario Enrico Delpini, about what I intended to do, and he said that yes, it had to be hard, to give up my son that way, but that it would have been a great sin to destroy Connie's family in America by revealing the secret. The Archbishop prayed with me, that the secret would always be kept.

May God have mercy on my soul.

12