Connie Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after, the tell tale squishy sound lapping at his fingers made me blush with shame. "You're such a slut, Mrs Hunt," he grinned, waving his wet fingers under my nose. "Look at how easily I've got you aroused. No wonder you are so keen to jump into bed with all and sundry."

"But, I'll not fuck you yet, I know you like plenty of fore play. It says so in your confessions."

I closed my eyes and felt my cheeks burn with shame. Once again, unfortunately, it was all true.

He kept at me for another 20 minutes until I was good and wet. I was positively panting with desire, my breasts heaving up and down on my chest. Despite myself and the humiliation of it all, I wanted sex. I couldn't wait for it. He spread my legs and positioned his cock at the entrance of my love hole. Then triumphantly he got it in, all the way.

"History is made," he grinned. "Nephew fucks his Auntie."

And fuck me he did, with ever deepening thrusts. His big cock filled my pussy to the limit and made its presence felt in no uncertain way. He may have been my nephew (in-law) and 15 years younger than me, but he certainly gave me a good seeing to. I had to admit that. On and on he went, slaking his lust at my expense. And there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it, but just lay back and let him screw me. I lost track of the time as he fucked me with an intensity that had me going out of control.

Then I felt him shudder and jerk before he unloaded his sperm into my vagina. I flinched as I realised my marriage vows had been broken once again, this time by someone in the family. "Thank God he's wearing a condom," I thought.

As he put his clothes back on, he leered down at my conquered body. "Well that was very nice, but, as you will probably guess, I'll be back for more... a lot more."

Then I heard him whistle, as he cheerfully ran down the stairs and slam the front door behind him.

I confess that I had a little cry at that point, before I hauled my used and defeated body into the shower. It was bad enough that Gary had just shagged the ass off me, but I knew I had no defence against him, whenever and wherever he wanted me again. Try as I might to rationalise the situation, I was terrified about what he had taken from my computer and was threatening to use against me. Was there a way out? I couldn't for the life of me think of one. Meanwhile, I was nothing but his slave to do with me as he pleased.

With a heavy heart, I got dressed and took out the laptop from its hiding place. It was a case of locking the stable door after the horse had gone.

My treacherous body still burned with the pleasure of after-sex, but I forced myself to concentrate on the computer. I saw that everything was still there and I sat with my head in my hands as I read through it. There was loads of it and all about me and my sexual secrets. He had got it all. I knew that if copies of it were circulated to my friends, colleagues and relations my reputation would be destroyed for ever. Somehow, I had to find a way of getting everything back he had stolen from me.

To start my fight back, I decided to change my password. I resisted the usual personal details and picked a word and numbers from a book at random. Gary might not be able to open up my files as easily again.

Meanwhile, I shuddered at what I would have to do to keep Gary happy. In a daze I found myself recording what had happened with Gary and how I had felt about it. Suddenly, I snapped back to reality. "You stupid fool," I remonstrated with myself, "are you mad? You are just playing into his hands. If he broke into my secrets once he can do it again."

Then I broke down and cried. How did I let myself get into situations like this when I had a loving husband and a successful marriage?

Two days went by and I had recovered enough to get back into my life. Although I was in between jobs, I had high hopes of landing something worthwhile soon. I was a good secretary and my qualifications and experience should have ensured that I would soon be successful. I had been asked to attend an interview the following afternoon and all my concentration was on preparing for it.

I was making some notes when the telephone rang. My husband was engrossed in the T.V. so I went into the hall to pick it up.

"Hi, it's Gary" the voice said. "How are you?"

My heart sank. He was the last person I wanted to hear from.

"I'm at the pub around the corner," he told me, "the White Swan."

I knew the pub he mentioned. It was quite close to our house.

"I want you to come round now, for about an hour."

"Look, I'm busy," I said "and, besides, Tony is here."

"You'd better be here within 10 minutes," he ordered "or you know what will happen. And wear a blouse and a short skirt, a very short skirt."

Then the line went dead and I closed my eyes with dread. I knew I had no choice, but to obey his instructions.

I looked into the lounge and could see that Tony was still focused on his programme.

"I've got to go out for a while, Darling," I told him. He just waved his arm in acknowledgement.

I rushed upstairs to change. I was already wearing a white blouse, so all I had to do was change my trousers for a suitable skirt. I soon found the one I had in mind. It was in a bag I was going to give to a charity shop. I tried it on for the first time for several years, it was navy blue and so short it only just covered my bum. I checked myself in the mirror. It looked sexy and provocative and showed far too much thigh. It was disgraceful and not the sort of clothes a 34 year old married woman should be wearing to go out on her own. I prayed to God I wouldn't run into anyone I knew.

But, there again, I was so concerned about upsetting Gary, that I knew I had to take the risk.

I managed to sneak out without Tony seeing me and hurried round to the pub.

As I stood anxiously in the entrance, I saw Gary waving me across. He was sitting with a group of youths.

"Hi Connie," he said smoothly, "I'm glad you could make it."

He had already got me a drink and pushed it across the table to me. I got the picture, immediately. He wanted to show off to his pals and was using me to do so. I saw them gawping at me when I walked in with my short skirt and sit down next to him. I tugged it down, but, was still showing acres of thigh.

They continued to talk about men things for a few minutes. I was ignored, except for the many lustful glances which came my way. Then Gary turned to me and said. "Let's go out back, I'm feeling horny."

I found myself blushing like a schoolgirl at this remark, but, it clearly impressed everyone else. I could feel their lustful eyes on my rear as we walked out.

I sighed with relief as he guided me through the door and onto the pavement outside.

"This way," he grunted and grabbing my arm he marched me up a dark alleyway. It was the sort of place good girls shouldn't go. It looked like a dead end but there was a right turn into a little cul-de-sac and an alcove in front of a locked door. A nearby wall light gave off enough light to see where we were. Gary positioned me against the wall and I was effectively trapped. I felt my heel sink into something which I realised was a used condom. There were several littered around, as was the odd beer can. Gary gripped me tight. "You haven't kissed me yet Connie, aren't you pleased to see me?"

As our lips met, he was already unbuttoning my blouse. "Please...not here, Gary." I pleaded.

"I'll have you anywhere I want," he grinned "or would you like me to send a few things out in the post tomorrow?"

I shut up after that and he soon had my blouse open and my breasts out of my bra. "I love your big tits," he growled, cupping them in his hands. Then, he was slavering all over them, kissing, licking and squeezing them. Inevitably, he started to torment my nipples with his rough fingers. I gasped with pain as he twisted them, making them swollen and hard. After a few minutes, his hands moved south, to the hem of my skirt and started to pull it up. It was short and tight, but he persisted, until he somehow got it hoisted up around my waist. Immediately, he was feeling my legs and kissing my thighs as he knelt down for a closer inspection. Then, as he moved my feet apart with his foot, his hand got inside my panties and I felt his fingers slide over my slit. "Ohhhhhh," I gasped, through parted lips as he continued to feel and probe my pussy. Soon he had a finger inside my vagina, then two.

"Please stop," I moaned, but he just ignored me and continued with his devastating work. As he did so, his open mouth sucked on my breasts. He wanted me aroused and it didn't take long, his relentless sexual assault ensured that. I closed my eyes in shame, as I realised that my pussy was already wet. He chuckled in triumph as he let me know his fingers had found me out.

My panties were getting wet as he knelt down to take them off. I bit my lip in humiliation as he slid them all the way down and off. He lifted my feet and took possession of them. Then he wiped them up and down my pussy and stuffed them into his pocket. "I'll keep them as a souvenir," he grinned.

Then, he continued to arouse and torment me with his busy hands. I jumped as he found my emerging clitoris and teased it with his slithery fingers.

"You just love this, don't you Connie?" he hissed.

As my knees trembled and little shivers of pleasure racked my body it was something I couldn't deny. And, being in a sleazy alleyway seemed to lend an erotic sordidness to our illicit coupling. It was like a scene from a dark fantasy.

Gary got out his big cock and made me touch it and hold it. It was hard and erect. "You want it, I know you want it," he leered. "And I'll make sure you get plenty of it from now on."

He didn't wait for a response, as he spread my high heels a bit further apart with his shoe.

Then, in the darkness, he found the entrance to my cunt and his cock was in me again. I gasped, as he rammed it into the squelch that his knowing fingers had produced in me. He thrust in hard, over and over again, making my ass bump repeatedly against the rough stone wall and bounce back onto his unrelenting cock. I almost swooned as it dominated my sex. Then he stepped up to piston like intensity and I surrendered to him completely. I forgot about everything except the ecstasy of the fucking and the urgency of my impending orgasm. Then it broke over me, like a tidal wave, as shame and guilt were washed aside.

Gary grunted and jerked as he too reached his climax and I felt the warm sperm of my nephew fill my womb.

As we panted and clutched each other and the incredible pleasure of the sex subsided, reality came flooding back. I struggled to push my skirt back down and smoothed out the creases as he zipped himself up.

"Wow! What a great fuck that was," he said lighting up a cigarette and discarding his condom to join the many already there on the ground around our feet. He offered his ciggy to me and I had to have a drag, even though I had long since given them up. The intimacy of the shared cigarette made me blush in the darkness, as I realised that I had left my husband sitting by the television in order to go out and have a quick fuck in a dark alley. It was so degrading and humiliating and the worry of it was that there would probably be a lot more of that to come before I found a way out of my nightmare. As we made our way out and back to the street, my thoughts and feelings were in turmoil.

I nearly died when I saw his mates gathered at the pub entrance. "Better get back to hubby, then, darling" he said loudly for their benefit. But, mercifully, I was free to go home and I kept on walking. I was only a few yards away when I heard their comments carried in the night air.

"A good fuck, was she Gary?"

"Did you get your end away?"

Then, before I turned the corner, they erupted in glee and I couldn't resist looking around to see what the commotion had been. With a shock, I realised that Gary had produced my panties and was letting his mates have a sniff at them. It was the final humiliation of the evening. My nephew had just fucked me up against a wall in an alleyway and now he was bragging about it and parading my panties as a trophy.

I crept back into the house as quickly as possible. Luckily, Tony was still watching T.V. in the lounge. I couldn't wait to get upstairs to the shower and a change of clothing.

Later, I lay in bed waiting for sleep, my guilt and shame at what had happened keeping me awake. Deep down I was troubled, because, I also knew another truth, which I didn't want to accept. It had been one of the most sexually exciting experiences I had ever known. I sat up in bed and held my head in my hands as conflicting emotions raged. What in God's name was I going to do?

Needless to say, I didn't get the job the next day. I endured a sleepless night and wasn't at my best at the interview. My mind kept drifting off to the night before and the degradation of the sex in the alleyway with Gary.

Fortunately, after ringing me with the bad news, they asked me if I would be prepared to take on a temporary job for 2/3 weeks to cover for a staff absence. I agreed immediately, as I was desperate to get out of the house and away from Gary's clutches during the day. It bucked me up to think of getting back to work even for a short time. To celebrate, I agreed to meet a friend of mine for lunch the next day and also do some shopping for some new clothes to wear for the job.

I managed to sleep better that night and hoped things were starting to look up for me.

As I started to get ready for my lunch appointment, the phone rang. With a sinking feeling I picked it up.

"Good morning Connie" said Gary. "I hope I'm not ringing at a bad time?"

"You are as a matter of fact," I said hotly, "I have a lunch appointment and have lots to do today."

"What a shame," he said, "because you are going out with me on my motorbike. We are going to see a friend's caravan"

"Oh no," I said firmly, "not today, I'm afraid."

There was a heavy silence at the other end of the phone.

"In that case, I thought I might send out just one of these envelopes today. Let's see who it's addressed to...why it's to Edna, your mother-in-law. I wonder what she will think when she reads all that stuff you've written. It should be quite interesting."

"No... please," I said.

Then the next day I'll send another envelope to someone else..."

"No, listen Gary, I'll do as you ask...just tell me where and when to meet you."

"That's better, Connie. But, remember I'm just itching to post these off, the moment you give me any trouble."

"I won't give you any trouble" I mumbled, "I promise"

"O.K then, I'll pick you up at 1.00 p.m. outside the alleyway where we enjoyed ourselves the other night. I don't think you'll ever forget that place. And I want you to wear same outfit you wore then, minus your panties, understood?"

"Yes" I confirmed. I was defeated and demoralised and he knew it.

When our conversation ended, I picked up the phone and cancelled with my friend. I could tell she was disappointed and unhappy, but, there was nothing I could do.

I went upstairs and changed into the clothes he had stipulated. Fortunately, I had washed and ironed them, so they were ready to wear again. I sat down at my dressing table and applied some lip stick. It was a habit I could not break, even knowing who I was meeting in the street. Then I looked at myself in the full length mirror. I looked like a slut on the game. Where was it all going to end? I was a sex toy for a 19 year old youth.

But, by 1.00 p.m., I was walking past the pub in my navy blue short skirt and turning the corner. He was already there revving up his motorbike. "Right, hop on," he ordered, but, it was easier said then done. My tight skirt was the problem and it was preventing me from swinging my leg over the seat. "Tug it right up," he suggested and I duly wriggled it up over my thighs and bum so I could get my leg over the bike. I got seated, alright, but what a struggle it was as I tried to tug the skirt back down for modesty purposes. Then, I remembered to my horror, that I wasn't wearing panties.

"Gary" I protested, "this won't work. I'm not decent."

"Just relax," he assured me, "besides, you've got great legs, you'll give everyone a thrill."

And before I could think, he pulled away from the curb and was into the road. At first we got stuck in traffic and I managed to shield myself, to some extent, with my hands. But, I could tell people were staring at me, men especially.

I prayed that we would get quickly away from the area in which I lived in case someone recognised me. But, luckily the traffic was light and we managed to speed away. Soon, we were out of the built up area and into the countryside.

Gary left the main roads and kept on the minor ones. I soon found out why.

The wind buffeted the bike and I felt it swirling around me. It got under my skirt and between my legs. Then something else was tickling me down there. It was Gary's right hand reaching back and interfering with me in my most vulnerable place. It quickly dawned on me why he had insisted I didn't wear panties. It was for this very reason. And being unused to riding on the back of a motorcycle I needed both hands to hold onto him as he sped along.

"You're a dirty little bastard," I yelled into the wind, but his fingers continued to play with my pussy. I couldn't stop him and I couldn't close my legs. So Gary steered with one hand for most of the way while he fingered me for mile after mile. After a while, I realised that my body had inched closer to him, making it easier for his hand to play with me down there. Eventually, I just gritted my teeth and put up with it. Unfortunately, my treacherous pussy just lapped up the attention and I was in a sorry state when we reached the caravan park.

He lost no time in parking the bike and producing the key to the caravan. As I took off my crash helmet, he pulled me inside. The van had a small bedroom and he pushed me in and helped me off with my jacket.

Then he was unbuttoning my blouse and ordering me to take my skirt off as he kicked off his trainers and wriggled out of his jeans. In no time at all we were both naked and he lost no time in pushing me across the bed and onto my back. His busy fingers soon confirmed his work on the bike had not been in vain. He had tormented my poor pussy all the way and now it was positively dripping. I lowered my eyes in shame as he grinned in triumph, "You're such a hot slut, Connie, aren't you?" I kept my head bowed, but, he wouldn't let it rest as he grabbed me by the hair and forced me to look at him. "Aren't you," he demanded and he wasn't satisfied, until I answered him.

"Yes" I admitted as my cheeks burned red with shame.

"I've had the most painful erection all the way here and now all I want to do is fuck your brains out" he threatened.

I didn't attempt to argue with him. The truth was, in my present state, I was desperate to have his cock inside me. The consequences could wait.

So when his hard throbbing cock was thrust into my sex, I sighed with relief. All I could think about was being fucked. And, I knew Gary wouldn't let me down. He rammed into me with a frantic intensity that took my breath away.

We just seemed to take up where we had left off in the alleyway and he soon had me moaning and whimpering as he continued his passionate thrusts deep into my squelching sex. "Oh Gary," I cried, as he gave me the full length of his young cock. As cruel and hateful as he was, he was doing things to me that was making me swoon with ecstasy. Then, he settled down into a steady rhythm as he continued to fuck me relentlessly. I clutched him like a young bride, as waves of pleasure racked my helpless body. "Don't stop," I heard myself plead and he didn't disappoint. On and on he went spearing his rampant weapon into my wet pussy. Eagerly, I thrust back not caring about anything. All I knew was that my orgasm was almost there and I wanted it. I wanted it so badly. Then seconds later, it mercifully came, washing over me and sweeping me to sex heaven.