Connie is Exposed

Story Info
Connie does as she is told on the drive home.
1.8k words
4.39
23.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stoirm
Stoirm
49 Followers

Dave and Connie were leaving the city in the afternoon after attending an early event downtown. Dave was driving the couple's SUV while Connie was relaxing next to him in the passenger seat enjoying the setting sun coming through the windows. Connie had worn Dave's favorite outfit, a wrap-around skirt, and a loose-fitting, low-cut blouse. And of course, no panties. Connie liked the freedom and airflow; Dave loved the easy access. Dave had been watching her ass sway around in the flowing skirt all day and was feeling frisky.

"You keep telling me you would do anything I ask of you, right?" Dave asked with a devilish grin.

"Whatever you want my lover," Connie responded softly as she looked at Dave.

"Ok, let's see if that is true." Dave looked at her briefly. "Open your skirt and pull the front all the way to your waist." Dave's eyes were back on the road.

"Uh, what? Right now?" Connie may have started to regret her statement.

"You heard me, pull your skirt up. I want to see everything from the waist down. Pussy, thighs, all of it." Dave said still concentrating on the road.

Connie opened up her skirt where it overlapped and hiked it all the way up, exposing her hairless mound and smooth thighs.

Dave quickly glanced at his wife. "Very good. Now, take your bra off and hand it to me."

Connie hesitated, then leaned forward and reached under her shirt to unclasp her bra. Working the straps over her arms, she pulled the bra out from the deep-cut neck of her blouse. Dave loved how skillfully and quickly she could remove her bra.

"Perfect. Now, pull both your breasts out the front and leave them out."

"But people could see," Connie protested as Dave took her bra from her, and laid it across the dash.

Dave reached into the console and pulled out a blindfold he had stashed there earlier. "Here, put this on and you won't see anyone looking at your beautiful boobs."

"You planned this?"

"Yep. You keep telling me you would do anything I tell you to, so I wanted to find out if it was true. Now, put on the blindfold and pull out your boobs."

Connie, resigned to her fate, put the blindfold on, then one by one she pulled her breasts out of her shirt. Dave, trying to keep his eyes on the road, reached over and rubbed one of Connie's exposed breasts, just as he was passing another SUV. The driver looked over, smiled, and nodded, then gave Dave a thumbs up.

Dave moved his hand down to her thigh. He started rubbing her soft skin in a small circular motion, slowly moving the circles up closer to her pussy, teasing her with his touch.

"Hmmm..." Connie let out a soft moan as Dave's hand got closer to her lips. Connie spread her legs enough to grant Dave access.

When Dave's hand reached its intended target, he let his fingers brush up against her many times. Connie gasped each time Dave's pinky finger touched her. Dave continued to move his hands until he felt wetness seeping out of her. He pushed his hand deeper, and his pinky sunk right into her.

Dave repositioned his hand over Connie's mound, sliding his middle finger right into her hole. By this time, her pussy was wet with the anticipation of penetration, his finger slid in with no resistance. Dave bent his middle finger into her pussy a few times, running it along her sensitive lips, before adding his ring finger. At this point, Connie's moans were no longer soft. She had sat the seatback down a little, resting her head back, she was enjoying the attention she was getting from Dave.

While Dave was finger fucking his exposed wife, he slowed down next to a pickup truck, allowing the driver to get a full view of the activity in the passenger seat. Dave was greeted with another big grin and thumbs up. Dave moved his middle finger to Connie's clit and rubbed it in circles. Connie's mouth opened as she gasped and moaned. The driver's eyes lit up, then Dave sped up to pass the truck and take the show to the next lucky vehicle.

As Dave approached a semi, he wanted to up the game a little. "Rub your nipples, I want to see them get hard." He moved his fingers off her clit and back between her swollen lips, slowly massaging them.

Connie didn't hesitate. She already felt an orgasm coming on and loved her nipples getting attention. She reached up and gently started playing with her breasts. Dave was pulling up to the window of the semi just as Connie reached her hands up and massaged her own boobs. She then pinched each nip before running her index fingers in circles around them. They were quickly hard, but Connie kept playing with them. Dave couldn't see the new watcher's face but saw the now common thumbs up. Again, he moved his finger back to Connie's clit. Connie's moans were getting louder and she moved her hips around under Dave's fingers.

"Ohhh!" Connie grabbed both her breasts and pinched her nipples hard as her orgasm hit her. She closed her legs tight onto Dave's hand as he kept playing with her clit. Dave pulled his hand away and sped up past the semi.

"Oh my," Connie said, breathing heavily.

"We're not done yet. Next, you're going to play with your own pussy." Dave instructed.

"Do I have to?" Connie questioned. She didn't feel comfortable masturbating, but Dave's fingers were tired, and they still had a bit before getting off the highway.

"Yep, you have to do everything I tell you. That's what you said you would do." Dave was stern.

"Fine. But can I give it a minute? I'm still very sensitive down there."

"Nope, I want you to find that sensitive spot, and keep yourself hot till I get you home!"

"Fine." Connie reached down and tentatively explored her sopping wet pussy with her own fingers. "Hmmm..."

"You must have found a spot you liked. Keep playing there." Dave said as he kept looking between his mostly naked wife playing with herself and the road ahead.

Dave passed a few cars that were too low to get a good view before he came upon a jacked-up pickup truck. Dave slowed down to let the driver get a good view of the woman playing with herself. As the driver of the truck kept looking over at Connie's naked body, Dave reached over and played with her tit, gently pulling on the nipple, massaging the whole breast, and generally just showing her off.

Dave saw their exit coming up soon, so he sped up in front of the truck. "Ok, you can stop playing with yourself. Just lay there and look pretty!"

Connie grinned at the comment like she always did when he said it. She pulled her hand away from her pussy and just laid her hands on her thighs. "How long do I have to be all exposed?" Connie asked.

"Not much longer. I'll have you put your boobs away before we get to our neighborhood."

"What about my skirt?"

"That is staying like that until we get home."

Connie just sighed. "Whatever you say, lover."

Dave exited the highway and drove down the main road, passing several cars and trucks along the way. Several drivers that could see took a double-take, but Dave didn't slow down to let them get a good view of what they thought they saw.

Dave reached his destination. The carwash. There wasn't a long line of cars, so it would be a quick run-through just as Dave had hoped.

"Where are we at?" Connie asked, realizing Dave had pulled over.

"You're car needed a wash."

Connie quickly put her hands up over her breasts.

"Put your hands back down. There are no attendants at the automatic gate." They had a subscription for the carwash which meant they could just roll up, their plate would get scanned, and they could just run right through without an attendant.

Connie slowly lowered her hands, exposing her hard nipples again. As they pulled up, one of the gate attendants started walking over to the car. Dave looked at him, smiled, and nodded. The gate opened just as the attendant made it to Connie's side of the car. Dave pulled away as the guy just stared.

As they pulled up to the building, another associate sprayed the front of the car, then grabbed an air freshener to hand to Dave. Dave lowered the window a few inches, grabbed the air freshener.

"Thanks," Dave said with a big grin on his face.

"Nice!" the young lady said as she gazed at Connie's mostly naked body.

Dave closed the window and the track started pulling them in.

"Oh my god!" Connie exclaimed.

Dave just giggled, then reached over and pulled Connie to him, kissing her passionately. They made out the entire length of the carwash. As they pulled out of the carwash and Dave pulled onto the main road, he finally gave Connie some relief. "Ok, you can put your boobs away. But leave your skirt like that."

Connie quickly popped her boobs back into her shirt. "Finally."

As Dave pulled up to their house and into the garage, he relinquished control of Connie. "Ok, you can do whatever you want now." Connie took the blindfold off.

As soon as Dave put the car in park, Connie reached over and grabbed his shirt with both hands, pulling him into her. She kissed him deeply, then pushed away. Looking Dave in the eye, with lust in hers, Connie took control. "Fuck me."

Dave climbed over the console, onto Connie as she scooted the seat back and lowered the back. They kissed like horny teenagers in the front seat of the car. Dave struggled but managed to get his pants undone and pushed them and his underwear down to his knees. Connie pulled her legs up and rested her feet on the dash, knees spread as far as she could in the confines of the car.

As soon as he had access, Dave shoved his aching cock into her soaking pussy and fucked her like a mad man. It didn't take Dave very long before he was filling his wife's pussy with his cum. Catching his breath, Dave looked up and noticed the garage door was still open. He wondered if any of their neighbors had walked by.

Connie pulled him down back to her and kissed him hard before pushing him away. "Now take me to my room and clean me up. I'm not done and you need to finish what you started here."

I may have created a monster, Dave thought. But the night of eating, sucking, and fucking certainly made it worth it.

Stoirm
Stoirm
49 Followers