Connie Takes Charge Ch. 03

Story Info
Arlene meets a sugar daddy, Pete makes a deal with the devil.
6.1k words
3.13
7.7k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only four words, but to the recipient of the message it was as poignant and powerful as if it had been four thousand. Connie's marriage was just two weeks away, but the world didn't stop turning, William still woke with morning wood, and he still longed for the classy lady who aroused emotions in him he didn't know he had.

He was consumed with her; he couldn't get her out of his mind. No matter how vigorous the workout, no matter how much sex he had, his thoughts always returned to Connie. Putting his woodie to good use, William sent her a message the best way he knew. Turning the camera on, he stroked his dick for a few seconds, but only as a tease, for instead of cumming he unwrapped a condom and placed it over his sword. There the video ended, and the message accompanying it said, 'still thinking about you'.

Connie's first thought, once she stopped crying, was how nice it would have been had he ejaculated into the condom, but the message was probably meant as an invitation, and he probably jerked after turning the camera off; an erection like the one he had couldn't go without a release. William was, after all, incorrigible.

The last time they made love - it was no longer sex, it was making love - she mounted him, which had become her favorite position and she grinded down slowly on his stiff rod, savoring every moment. She leaned forward to kiss him and they buried their tongues deep in the other's mouth for what seemed like forever. And when he announced his orgasm, Connie lifted herself up, pulled it out, removed the condom and, in one swift motion, massaged and stroked the big spear while it's love juice spilled out, squirting all over William's chest. Connie kept jerking, even after the flow had been reduced to a trickle, and right about when she thought her efforts might be in vain William let out a loud moan, and two tremendous blasts of love juice rocketed out, followed by a steady flow of semen that ran down his shaft, which led to some furious jerking on her part until he was finally dry.

"That was a big one," she said afterwards, still fondling his penis. "You're like a water pump down there." Thinking back to it, William still got a chuckle from hearing her say it. And the way she smiled as she milked him; she got as much pleasure out of it as he did. Could it be that William Sanders, porn star extraordinaire, the man they called King William, the slayer of hundreds of woman, as well as men, was falling in love?

But with Connie committed to another man, he wondered about their affair. Would she cut him off? Marriage had the potential to change everything. William lay in bed, content to let the semen dry and harden on his chest. Connie had been right; a boner like the one he had couldn't go without a release. He sighed. Maybe he should have continued with American Soapland. It might have given him and Connie more chances to hook-up.

Eight episodes had been filmed, six had been aired, and each one saw a spike in popularity. While part of it can be attributed to the network's growth, other shows had not shown a similar increase, so American Soapland was considered a success, for now anyway. Further proof was the upswing Donkey Productions saw on their website and in back-catalogue sales. A mix of directors and changing clientele had given each show a unique feel, while the regular cast - or mostly regular, because they were on their third male attendant - provided continuity.

When the show began there were usually two sex scenes per episode, or to be more specific, two scenes that ended with an ejaculation, but that gradually changed. The sex got amped up, and ejaculations were more frequent. Episode six, which had just been released two days prior, featured heterosexual intercourse, which was a first for the series, as the only other fucking was when William poked his bone into Jim's rectum while Arlene watched. One of the hooks the series had was that as the attendants interacted and worked on their customers, one never knew which one would be the focus, or which customer would have an orgasm, but eventually the camera would zoom in on one particular couple, although they were careful to have those in the background continue with their fondling and scrubbing, so the viewer had more on his or her plate, and one time they even pulled a switch, and a couple in the background suddenly became the foreground, and therein lay the happy ending;

There was also a sauna in the Soapland, and a massage room that had two tables side by side, which increased the potential for homoerotic fun, and in episode seven, which would be the next to air, the introduction of a new male attendant exploited the bisexual angle.

By comparison, Marty Montana, who had replaced William, masturbated in the shower during his first show, unaware that a female co-worker was watching him. Because of his hunky physique, watching those well-developed muscles strain and tighten as he stroked his meat closer and closer to fruition became as important a visual as the hand on his dick. That was his introduction to the audience. Connie signed off on that one, and made sure Brad watched it with her. He wasn't quite ready for Donkey Productions porn, but watching the stuff his wife produced was a respectable endeavor. But she knew it was just a matter of time before he put two and two together, and discover that his then-fiancée had appeared in a fetish porn film. But by then she'd be the big dog in the marriage, if she wasn't already, and he'd just have to grin and bear it.

But getting back to Marty Montana, by his third and final appearance he was on his hands and knees, being gang-raped by the other girls while Mama-San watched with approval. It seemed that Mister Montana caught a glimpse of Arlene bending over, and unable to resist the temptation, snuck up and pounced on her, grabbing Arlene by the waist and bringing her to the floor. He got as far as sticking his erect penis into her mouth for a few seconds before driven away by the other workers, alerted by Arlene's cries. The episode ended on that note, and the next one began with the aforementioned punishment.

Connie signed off on that one too, but with some reluctance. This would take the show to another level, and she feared they might be getting ahead of their audience. But there was only one way to find out, so a strong femdom element was added to the pot. The female Soapland attendants, all four of them, took turns reaming Marty with a dildo. And once they sated their desire for revenge, Mama-San took over. The girls rolled the dazed and humiliated muscle-geek onto his back, and Mama-San began to drill his butthole. She knew her way around a dildo, because Connie had hit pay dirt when she cast the role.

Olivia was a big player in the Donkey hierarchy, one of the original four. In the early days of the company she did a little bit of everything, but most of her administrative tasks had been delegated, and she now spent her time on the gallery section of the Donkey website. She expressed an interest in the role, but Connie didn't want to hire her for selfish reasons that involved William, and the role remained uncast. But with all the other parts filled, and Connie still unable to find anyone she liked for the role, she felt the pressure. Jane recommended that she go with Olivia.

"You got nothing to fear," she explained. "You beat her ass on Billy. You hire Olivia, and it's a subtle way of letting her know that you won. And she really would be good for the role."

"Jane, you always see things in, uh...how shall I say it...in unique ways."

Olivia had the boobs that the role demanded, and even though Connie was looking for someone a few years older, the positives outweighed the negatives. But being a Donkey girl at heart, Olivia was itching to do more with her role, starting with her wardrobe. She thought she should wear a bikini too, but Connie wanted a white, doctor-styled, lab coat, but she had been conceptualizing a MILF in the role. One can make quite a sensation in a lab coat, if it's buttoned, on unbuttoned, a certain way, but Connie drew the line and said that she needed to wear a bra, however flimsy or transparent, it may be. Olivia knew how to lean forward and provide a good down-blouse for the camera, which became a regular feature on the show. She brought a lot to the role, more than what Connie envisioned, but it was all for the better. It was Olivia who suggested that Marty get an additional poking once the girls had finished with him. It sounded very plausible, and when she removed the lab coat to strap on the dildo, her black lacy bra and panty combination made a strong statement. And, as she pointed out, from this position, one of the girls could play with his cock and make him pop, so Marty ended his residency on the show the way he began it, with an ejaculation.

****

Four or five men were needed for each episode; some had sex and some didn't. Roland's affinity was for young gay or bisexual men with attractive cocks, so Connie had to keep reminding him on the need for variety. "There should be one middle-aged man per show," she said, "just as in a real Soapland; even if they don't have sex."

Roland's idea of middle-aged was thirty, so Connie went elsewhere for advice. Nobody knew men better than Jane, and after careful thought, she had some suggestions. "You need someone with a decent-sized dick; otherwise no one will want to see him again."

"Again?"

"Sure why not? One of your middle-aged men could be a repeat customer, assuming he performed well, and the research backed it up. Maybe one day he goes straight, another day he goes gay."

"Keep talking," said Connie. "I'm liking what I hear."

"You've had like what, thirty men so far? And not one has been a repeat, right? You keep saying you want variety, so why not have a regular who's a repeat customer? I don't know how cool you are with men Monica and I used in our films, but I know two old geezers...well, one real old geezer, and Pete."

"Pete? Oh, no, no, no," said Connie, immediately upon hearing his name.

"Here me out," Jane said, "this is a chance for you to pull his chain."

Success has many fathers, and Pete wanted to capitalize. He already was, indirectly, since Donkey Productions had a stake in Hideki's adult-entertainment empire, and Pete had a stake in Donkey. But he liked being where the action was, and the kinky side of him enjoyed appearing in front of the camera, even though his greatest benefit to the company was in finding female talent, especially in the beginning. Pete was a player, and he made no bones about it. He had an odd affinity for prostate massages, but only when administered by women, and this was long before Donkey had ever gotten off the ground. You could say that he was a Donkey boy before anyone knew what it meant. Each video he appeared in gave him talking points, and he figured he ended up slaying about ten new women as a result. That too was a motivating factor in his participation. But Monica refused to hire him for any of her current films because he was a Diva on the set, using his preferred status as an entitlement to act as he saw fit. Although Pete and Jane had butted heads many times in the past, he had no option but to seek her assistance. He pleaded and cajoled. He was willing to do anything, "and this time I mean anything".

"I don't know," Connie said, "He reminds me too much of a grown-up Herman."

"That's true, but think about it. He shows up at the Soapland and it gets weirder each time he returns. Maybe the first time he gets a hand-job, so he thinks he's struck gold. He comes back, and this time he gets reamed; then maybe there's rough sex, bondage, whipping..."

Connie laughed. "I do want variety. Same-old, same-old gets boring after awhile. We did a rape scene with Marty that I thought pushed the boundaries, but bondage and whipping, at a Soapland? Come on, Jane."

"Okay, you got me," she replied, smiling, "but rough sex for sure...get it in writing; you can't trust that fucker."

With Hideki in town, a Donkey Productions Board Meeting was scheduled, and Connie was asked to attend and give a status report on her show. She was quite surprised to see Tim there, even though she knew he was a partner. Where he saw Connie and thought about hand-jobs, Pete saw an opportunity to plead his case, and she responded by offering a deal similar to what Jane suggested. She assumed he'd decline her terms, because Pete drew the line at a dick up his ass, but to her surprise, he accepted.

"Not so fast," Connie warned. "You have a history. If I make an investment in you, I want collateral."

"Collateral? What the fuck? My word's good enough."

"No it's not. I want five percent of your health club if you don't follow through. Three episodes, and anything goes: hand-job, anal, and something else, but whatever that something else is, you do it. If not, I get five percent of your club." In response to Pete's glare, she added, "I'm worried that you won't return for the second show, once you've had a hand-job, so the five percent is a way of making sure you do."

Pete laughed. "You're one hell of a deal maker. You got a bright future. But a hand-job from anyone I choose, okay?"

"That's fair."

That was enough to persuade him, because there was one woman on the show, one of the attendants, who he had his eye on, someone who was worth the harsh agreement terms. When Connie first met Sherly she thought she might be from India, but she was of Persian descent. She was a dark-haired vixen with beautiful shoulder-length hair. She had a cute face that resembled that of a chipmunk because of her puffy cheeks. It would be a disservice to call her plump; chunky was more like it. She was short, and her legs were stout, but when a cute-faced woman of modest height wears tight clothing, and part of her chunkiness is manifested in her breasts; and when said woman sits down, and a combination of fat thighs and tight skirt prevents her legs from closing all the way and they part like the Red Sea...well, it was like Jane said, upskirts are an unavoidable fact of life for today's modern woman. For some reason it made Connie think like Herman, because as soon as she saw the triangular patch of white panty she knew she was going to hire her.

Pete had watched every episode of the series, and Sherly was his favorite. Through six shows she had brought just one of her customers to orgasm, but each one saw her with her hands on a naked man, often touching dick. Sherly was also the one who had spied on Marty Montana in the shower. On the episode just filmed but not yet aired, she allowed a customer to slip his boner under her bikini top and cum on her breasts. Just wait until Pete sees episode, because he was in love with her breasts, but he also wanted to feel her soapy hand on his dick, even if meant a male-administered prostate massage further down the road.

Connie had wrestled with weight herself, and Sherly carried her figure well, so it didn't work against her. If Sonya was a bleached-blonde slut who fucked on the first date, Sherly looked as if it might take three or four dates before she put out. That's how Connie rated women. She was after variety, just as in real life, and if every attendant at the Soapland looked like a porn-star wannabe it would be like any other porn. And it wasn't like Sherly couldn't bend a boner; Pete's reaction proved that, so it was another good hire. Helping her cause, Sherly was okay with hand-jobs, and she'd even do so oral, if it meant more money. She'd strip naked if they wanted her to, though it didn't sound as if they would, but at a Soapland there are lots of ways to get a female attendant naked, starting with something as simple as watching her change into a bikini. Connie had three writers for the show, and whenever Jane got an idea she passed it on to them. Many of her ideas were Arlene's, who felt they had a better chance of being written into the scripts if they came from Jane.

Sherly's experience in front of a camera consisted of appearing nude in a couple of low-budget, softcore videos, and she had a role as an extra in a teen comedy; a locker-room scene where she paraded around in a bra and tight gym shorts while the main characters exchanged dialogue. Sherly left Connie's office floating on a cloud, shocked that she had been hired on the spot, without even being asked to strip.

****

Arlene lay face down on the bed, her tied to the bedposts. A fine mess you've gotten yourself into now, she thought. Presumably the man behind this was only weird and wouldn't hurt her. She met him at the party Jane and Hideki had at their new home in Pacific Palisades, on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Arlene dazzled in a white, sheer mini that enabled her braless nipples to poke through the thin material. Pirouetting for Jane, she asked, "how do I look?"

"Good enough to rape," which was the response Arlene had been hoping for at the time, although she was now reconsidering.

The men Hideki invited were a veritable who's who of Japanese businessmen that happened to be in Los Angeles, along with a smattering of associates of other nationalities who had business ties with him. Many of the men were married, but the word was given that this was a party to arrive stag or, failing that, mistresses only. As a provocatively dressed blonde, western woman, Arlene was quite popular, and she wasn't wanting for male attention. Moreover, she was brimming with confidence, which men of means often find stimulating.

She had just received a payment of thirty-five thousand dollars, the second installment of royalties from her sex tape. It sold well - not as well as Jane's, but she was a bigger star, though that might change because of American Soapland. Arlene hoped that her growing profile would extend the shelf life of the tape, which it undoubtedly would. Her character on the show was connecting with the audience, and being an actress on a successful series upgraded her status and heightened her desirability amongst the men at the party, many of who were consciously looking to hook-up with a blonde goddess.

By the end of the evening she had narrowed her choice down to two men, based on physical appearance and personality, for she assumed they all had money. One was Japanese and one was European. Jane caught wind of her two suitors, as did Hideki, who told Jane that they were both extremely wealthy. Jane passed the info on, and Arlene went for the elder, more distinguished man of European descent, since he wore a wedding ring and the Japanese man didn't. That may have been apropos of nothing, but Leeney wasn't looking for a husband or a serious relationship; she was looking for fun, very expensive fun. Johannes was Austrian, reeked of elegance and taste, and seemed a safe bet, seeing he was about fifty.

It was more than a little unnerving to be tied up and powerless. Once inside the swanky hotel room Johannes had suggested she remove her dress, which she did without hesitation, suggesting she'd be a pushover. Arlene watched him undress with a seductive smile. 'Please, please, please', she prayed, 'have a big one. Shriveled and old, I don't care', but now that she was an actress, she was able to hide her disappointment. 'Oh well, at least he's rich'.

Arlene caught a glimpse of his penis and saw that it was sexually aroused, which she hoped was a good thing, but you knew know with these sickos. She knew her task was to see that he had an orgasm, but damn, that whip hurt. What kind of man carries a whip in his luggage? For once she wished she had more meat on her cheeks, to absorb some of the pain. The pain was getting worse, she couldn't take it much longer, and finally she passed out. When she woke she was immediately cognizant of a stinging soreness across her buttocks. Her hands had been freed, and Johannes was dressing her wounds. Seeing she was conscious, he asked if she was all right.

12