Connie's First BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie looked at Andy sadly. "I was enjoying the snuggle..." Andy, looking back at her, said "There will be plenty more of that."

"Well, that's a heck of a mess you two have made," Dave says as he gets up and walks over Andy's side of the bed. "I'll have to clean that up." Dave climbs onto the bed, and to Connie's surprise, begins licking all the cum off of Andy's cock. Dave ran his tongue all up and down Andy's softening cock.

"Hmmm" Andy moaned when Dave got to the head and sucked out the last bits of cum. "That's a good cuck bitch."

Dave then climbed over to Connie, rolled her over, and moved between her legs. Dave proceeded to lick and suck up the mix of juices from the two lovers that were flowing out of her gaping hole, making sure to get her warmed up for more as he knows the evening's activities are just starting.

While Dave is cleaning up his wife, Andy goes out to grab another bottle of wine. Coming back, he finds Dave, still fully dressed, and Connie, still naked, snuggled up on the bed. He topped off the glasses, then looks at Dave. "Ok, time for you to get up." Dave immediately obeys and gets out of bed.

As Andy climbs into the bed, he hands Connie her wine. She takes a big sip and puts it down on the bedside table.

Dave looks on as Andy whispers in Connie's ear. She looks at Dave while she listens, giggles, and nods her head, then whispers into Andy's ear.

Looking at Dave, Connie gives him a sweet innocent smile. "Can you wait out in the living room and give us some privacy for a bit?" She grabs her wine glass and holds it toward Dave. "Be a sweetheart and top off our glasses before you go."

Dave took the glasses from both of them, topped them off with the rest of the wine, and placed the glasses on the bedside table. As he was walking out the door, he stopped and looked at the lovers on the bed. Connie climbed on top of Andy, glancing towards Dave long enough to tell him "Close the door on your way out." She then leaned down to kiss Andy as she started grinding herself on his cock that was growing again.

Dave walked out the door, closing it behind him. He grabbed a shot of whisky on his way to the couch. Sitting there alone, not sure what to do, he could hear Connie and Andy as they started another round of what was sure to be many rounds of animalistic sex.

The sounds continued from the room as Dave finished his drink. He imagined the positions Andy had Connie in. He could hear the passion in her moans. So much more ecstasy than he could give her.

She is truly getting the fucking she deserved. That was the one thing he couldn't give her himself he thought as he drifted off to sleep on the couch.

***

Dave woke up to Connie leaning over him, gently kissing his cheek.

"Time to go home now my love."

The sun was starting to come up. Dave realized it was morning and Connie had spent all night in bed with Andy. He could smell the recent sex on her and saw cum dripping down her leg as she was wrapping her skirt around herself. They had just had sex again. How many times did he fuck her last night? Certainly, more than he ever had in an evening.

As they drive home in the early hours of the morning, Connie looked at Dave. "Thank you for a wonderful evening, my love. It was an amazing gift to come back home to."

"Of course my love, I only want to make you happy. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. You can have nights like this as much as you want. That is if you want to do it again."

Connie didn't respond. Dave looked over to find her sleeping with a smile on her face. "Rest up my love, I'll get you home and get you cleaned up."

The rest of the drive home was quiet as Connie slept and Dave remembered the evening's activities that he saw while imagining what he missed.

12