Connor on Campus Ch. 02

Story Info
Connor shares Darren with his roommate, Stanton.
5.7k words
22.1k
22

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * Connor shares his new plaything with his roommate, Stanton. * * * * *

*****

Connor wakes to find his roommate, Stanton's, mouth clamped hot and wet around his cock. He lets out a groan of contentment and puts a hand on his roommate's head as the other boy sucks him to completion, shooting his load into Stan's mouth.

As Stan pulls off him, Connor sees his roommate's hand gripped around his own shaft. He gives the other boy a cold look and Stan lets go of himself, leaving his cock to bob in front of him, unfettered.

"What time is it?" Connor asks.

"Eight," says Stan. He tongues a spot of cum from his lips. "Your first lecture's at ten."

Connor gestures with his head. "Come on then."

With a grin, Stan climbs into bed with him, and Connor puts his arms around him from behind, grazing his roommate's shoulder lightly with his teeth.

"You want to be fucked today?"

Stan shudders in his arms and nods vigorously, his arse pushing back against Connor's spent cock.

"And how do you plan to get me hard again?" Connor asks, his voice low, his mouth close to Stan's ear.

"What do you want?" Stan asks.

He squirms around in Connor's arms and maneuvers himself on top of the other boy, pressing his roommate's wrists into the bed.

Connor gives him a lazy smile. "Do you think this is going to get you what you want?"

Stan covers the dark-haired boy's mouth with his, and Connor kisses him back with a hungry mouth.

But while he's happy enough to make out with his roommate, Connor needs to take a piss. He pushes Stan off him and gets up, wrapping a towel around his waist.

"You want to cum today, I suggest you find that kid, Darren, and bring him back here."

Stan frowns. "Darren?"

Connor's done some research, and he's found the kid online.

"Darren Lane, first year architecture. I'll text you his pic. But hurry the fuck up, I don't want to miss my class."

Connor picks up his phone and takes it with him to the bathroom, and soon Stan's phone pings. Connor's sent him a picture of a short kid with brown hair and wide blue eyes.

Stan knows the kid likely doesn't even know Connor has this photo, but Connor has his ways. For a start, he records everything on his phone so he can never be accused of sexual misconduct. As a result, he has videos and stills of every conquest.

It's how Connor originally blackmailed Stan into being his suck-slave. Up until that moment, Stan had been curious, but not overly so, about what it would be like to suck cock.

Then, one drunken night he'd confessed to Connor that he'd imagined being tied up and forced to fuck a man... and an hour later, he'd had that wish fulfilled.

Now, after being fucked daily by Connor for more than two months, he can't imagine his life without Connor's silky-smooth hardness thrusting between his lips, the daily hot explosion of cum against the back of his throat, and the agony of waiting all day for his own climax, horny and desperate to wank, but forbidden by the dark-haired boy he can't imagine disobeying.

Stan revels in Connor's callous use of him, and as time's gone by, he's done his best to please the kid that owns his balls. He works out, watches his diet, shaves himself smooth and knows how to style his hair so that Connor's gaze will go hard and predatory.

Stan loves that look, the cold glitter in Connor's eyes, his head tilted like a prey animal's, his movement as controlled as a cat's as he strides across the room and throws Stan onto his bed to fuck his arse.

And now Connor wants Stan to help him train another fuck slave for his edification. Darren Lane might not know that's what he is, but if he willingly comes back to Connor's dorm, Stan knows the kid will soon find himself hungry for Connor's cold affection, his rough fucking, and the feeling of being completely and thoroughly used.

Although he's desperate to pull himself off, Stan dresses quickly, and goes to find Darren Lane.

* * * * *

Darren can't get Connor out of his head. In the last twenty-four hours he's masturbated uncounted times, playing back Connor's blue eyes drilling into him as Darren sucked the older boy's cock. Connor pushing hard into his arse, and how unbelievably excited he'd felt knowing he could take it. Connor calling him a slut, and how filthy and hungry that made him feel. He can't remember ever being this horny.

Even now as he downs his breakfast, he feels his cock filling out again, and tries desperately to think about something else.

There's a knock on the door, and a guy he hasn't seen before comes into the dining room several of their dorms share.

"Hi." Stan waves his hand once in an arc. "I think you know my roommate, Connor."

Darren freezes, a spoonful of cereal halfway to his mouth. "Yes." His voice only engages halfway through that short word.

Stan pushes his hands into the back pockets of his jeans. "He wants you to come to our dorm room."

Darren sets his spoon back in his bowl, his mind a sudden mess of excitement and nervousness.

"Did he say why?" he asks.

Stan gives him a knowing smile that makes something in Darren's stomach kick hard. This guy who's six feet tall, with short dark hair and a handsome, masculine face. He's not a jock, but he's in good shape, and Darren feels his nervousness increase.

"When does he want me there?" asks Darren. There's no point in pretending he's going to say no.

"Now," says Stan. "As long as you've had a shower?"

Darren nods. "Tell him I'll be there in ten."

"I hope so," says Stan. "He won't offer twice."

Stan leaves, and Darren hastily washes up his cereal bowl and leaves it to dry on the bench. He goes back to his dorm room and brushes his teeth, then after a moment squirts on some cheap cologne.

As he reaches Connor's door, he runs a hand through his hair.

He knocks.

Stan opens the door, and Darren's nervousness reaches new levels as he steps into the room and sees Connor sitting in his computer chair, waiting for him.

Connor's dressed in black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt, and the angles of his face, the hard blue of his eyes, and the way he's sitting with his legs splayed open... Darren's suddenly not sure he should have come. Connor's eyes are intense and hungry. If Darren's honest, the older boy scares him.

Stan shuts the door behind Darren, and Darren darts a quick look over his shoulder. When he looks back, Connor's still watching him with that predatory gaze.

"This is my roommate Stanton," Connor says to Darren. "We're both going to fuck you. You got a problem with that?"

Darren casts a frightened glance at Stan. Stan grins back at him.

"I thought it would just be you," Darren stammers to Connor.

"Well it's not," says Connor. "And if you don't like it, you can fuck off."

Connor can see the kid processing his options. Stan's a good looking guy, and while Darren doesn't know it yet, Stan's experience with Connor means he's an excellent lover. He's a giver in bed, an enthusiastic cock sucker, and has a fantastic arse. No one as average-looking as Darren should be turning down the opportunity to fuck someone like Stan. If it weren't for Connor, even if he were gay, Stan wouldn't have looked twice at the kid.

"Uh, yeah, okay," says Darren, apparently coming to the same conclusion.

On hearing this, Stan steps behind Darren and puts his arms around the kid. He kisses Darren's neck, grazing his teeth over the kid's exposed skin above the neckline of his t-shirt, while his arms stay wrapped around the younger boy's chest.

Connor watches with a slight smile as Darren's nervousness starts to melt under Stan's attention.

Stan slides his hands under the hem of Darren's t-shirt, his fingers warm, his caress gentle. He slips one large hand down the front of Darren's pants and closes it around the kid's cock, still trapped in his briefs, while his other hand brushes across the kid's nipples.

Darren's never had this kind of attention, and stands with his hands loose at his sides and his eyes shut, lost in the sensation of having another man expertly touch his body.

Stan pinches each of Darren's nipples gently in turn, and Darren shivers under his touch.

"Take his shirt off," says Connor, and Darren stands frozen as Stan slides his hand out of Darren's jeans and takes hold of the hem of his t-shirt. Stan's fingers brush lightly against Darren's skin as the older boy pulls Darren's t-shirt up over his head, and for the second time in two days, Darren stands shirtless under Connor's hard gaze.

Stan rests his hands on the kid's shoulders, lightly squeezing to relax him, while Connor gives Darren a half-smile.

"I told Stan you have a fantastic arse," Connor says. "He says he'd like to try it after I'm done with you."

Darren knows it's all or nothing, and frankly, the idea excites him. "I'd like that," he says softly, and Connor's grin grows wider.

"Good." Connor rises to his feet and steps into Darren. He puts his hands either side of the kid's face and kisses him, while Stan runs his hands down the kid's shoulders and pulls Darren's arms behind him, pulling the kid's wrists together.

Connor drops his voice low. "You smell like a cheap whore. Has someone used you already today?"

He kisses Darren's neck, and the kid shivers, Connor's goading tightening his nuts, making him feel so cheap and filthy and humiliated.

"Next time I call you, be here in five minutes and smell better than this. Get yourself in here, get naked, and get on your knees. You understand?"

Darren, horny as hell, and not capable of caring about the consequences of agreeing to this, nods frantically.

Stan pulls the kid's phone from his pocket and hands it to Connor, who texts himself from the kid's phone, then deletes his number from the kid's recents. His number from here on out will be blocked, so the kid can't contact him, while he can call Darren whenever he feels like fucking his hot little arse.

Connor hands the phone back to Stan, who pushes it back into the kid's pants' pocket.

Connor places a finger under the boy's chin and tilt's the kid's face up to his.

"When you're in this room, you do exactly as I tell you. Without question. Without hesitation. Do you understand?"

Darren nods again, then lets out a moan as Connor pinches his nipples hard between a thumb and forefinger, one then the other, so the boy's body twists under his touch. It's a lot of stimulation for someone not used to it, and Connor fair salivates seeing the mix of pain and pleasure it brings to this innocent, near-virgin who's offered himself up.

He nuzzles against the kid's ear. "If you make me happy, I'll fuck you."

Connor runs his hand down and over the kid's stomach, sliding into the boy's jeans to massage his cock.

Darren's mouth falls open, his eyes heavy lidded, as Connor tugs open the kid's jeans so he can better caress him through his briefs, where a damp stain's spreading.

"But if you don't make me happy, I'll cage your cock and that'll be the last orgasm you have until you figure out how to make me happy again."

Darren frowns, not understanding the phrase 'cage your cock'. He assumes Connor means psychologically, since it doesn't otherwise make any sense.

"How do you make me happy?" Connor murmurs, kissing his way up the underside of Darren's jaw to his ear.

"Do what you say," says Darren; young, inexperienced, but not stupid.

"Or what will happen to you?"

Darren shudders as Connor's hand massages his swollen cock.

"You'll... cage my cock," says Darren.

"Good boy," says Connor, and it's all on camera, and it's consent as far as Connor's concerned, at least until it's retracted.

He kisses Darren's mouth, and Stanton kisses Darren's shoulder, holding the kid's wrists trapped and pulled them back against Stan's body so the younger boy's hands are pressed against Stan's growing bulge.

Connor moves back and pulls off his t-shirt. He peels his jeans down, his hungry eyes locked on Darren, as Stan kisses the kid's neck, then turns the boy's head and kisses his mouth.

When Connor's naked, Stan spins Darren around and Connor takes control of the boy's wrists with one hand, one arm wrapped around the kid's chest, holding him tight against Connor's body as Stan strips.

The feeling of each boy restraining him against them empties Darren of any thoughts of resisting their attentions. As Stan releases him to Connor, Darren's mind and body understand that he's now a plaything that can be passed between the two older boys, a toy for their pleasure as long as he allows it.

Once Stan's naked, he kneels and pulls off Darren's trainers, then tugs down the kid's jeans and briefs, leaving the kid naked.

Darren pants with excitement as Stan runs his hands over the kid's abdomen, across his soft stomach, then down to tease the pale, inner part of his thighs that on boys like Darren are always so sensitive.

The kid's legs ease apart, and Stan runs a hand under the boy's balls, stroking lightly further back, as he takes the kid into his mouth.

"He loves cock," Connor murmurs in Darren's ear, and Darren's lost in the feel of being held tight against the older boy, while one of the best looking guys he's ever met sucks him hard.

Stan teases Darren, touching him lightly where he desperately wants to be touched, then drawing his fingers away. That place belongs to Connor, and Stan knows better than to try and finger the boy before Connor's done with him.

But just the suggestion his finger might push inside makes Darren's thighs quiver, makes him stand wider, trying to encourage Stanton's fingers to explore.

Soon the teasing has Darren leaking and moaning, his arse clenching as he thrusts his hips forward in a tiny, hungry movement, his cock throbbing and twitching in Stan's mouth.

"Don't you dare cum in his mouth," Connor says in that dark, low voice, as he slides a hand up to sit lightly against Darren's throat. There's no pressure there, just a thumb against the side of the boy's neck, fingers resting lightly against Darren's clavicle. A light, erotic threat that makes the kid moan softly, desperate for release.

Connor knows the kid's struggling to hold back his orgasm, but he doesn't realise how close Darren is until it's too late.

"Oh fuck!" The kid sobs the words as cum explodes out of him, splashing against Stan's tongue.

Stan pulls off Darren with a look of shock, and the next few loads splatter the older boy's face, leaving a string in his hair, one clinging to his chin.

"Oh, you should not've done that," says Connor, secretly delighted.

"No, please, I didn't mean to!" Darren's desperate, struggling against the pressure of Connor's grip.

There's still no pressure against the kid's throat at all, but the light touch has him momentarily terrified. The only pressure on his body is Connor's arm pressed against his chest, and if the kid really wants free, Connor will let him go.

But Darren squirms in the confines of the older boy's hold, and doesn't try to flee.

Instead he hangs his head with a sob, still recovering from the horniest orgasm he's ever had, from the sight of Stan's face drenched in his cum. From Connor's heat at his back and the menace that radiates off him, prickling the hair on the back of Darren's neck.

Stan gets to his feet and puts a shocked hand to his face. He wipes off a thick wad of Darren's cum and looks at it.

"Here," said Connor, and Stan lets Connor guide his cum-covered hand towards Darren's face.

"Please, no," says Darren, but even as he whispers the words his tongue is a wet heat against Stan's palm as he licks the other boy's fingers clean.

Connor can't believe his luck. This boy's ripe for his particular brand of attention, hungry for it.

"I'm not happy," says Connor, his mouth near Darren's ear. "If I were you, I'd fix that as quickly as possible."

Connor removes his arm from around Connor's chest, his fingers dragging across the kid's skin. He pushes the kid away from him.

Darren doesn't waste a second. He spins around and sinks down, guiding Connor's cock into his mouth, while behind him, Stan grabs a towel and wipes the kid's cum from his face.

Stan's not actually surprised the boy came in his mouth at all; it was his intention. Darren's so well behaved, and Stan knows how much Connor loves an excuse to punish an otherwise obedient boy.

Connor gestures to him, and Stan comes to stand beside his roommate. He slowly jacks his cock as Darren services Connor with his mouth, nothing but wet sucking in the quiet room while Connor gazes down at the younger boy with his predator's eyes.

"Don't forget Stan," says Connor, gripping a handful of Darren's hair to pull the kid off his cock.

Darren glances across at Stan apprehensively, wondering if the other boy wants to punish him for cumming on his face. Just the thought of it excites him.

Connor steps around behind Darren and grips the kid's hair to hold his head in place while Stanton positions himself in front of the kid and pushes his cock into the boy's mouth.

Darren can't believe the feel of Stan's long cock sliding across his tongue, just barely nudging the back of his throat. There's no force there, but Darren finds himself hoping Stan will slide in even further. He's seen it in porn, and he wonders what it feels like to be throat-fucked.

For his part, Stan's a gentle lover, and the last thing he'd do would be force Darren to choke on him. But every time he slides his cock into the kid's mouth, he feels the kid's lips close around him, sucking him hard, urging him in deeper.

"You're too gentle," says Connor, irritated.

Stan pulls out of Darren's mouth, and Connor grips the boy's head and shakes him, before swapping positions with Stan.

Stan grabs a hold of Darren's hair to secure his head in place, while Connor grabs his throbbing cock by its base and offers it to the kneeling boy.

Darren licks his lips and shudders under Stan's hand in his hair, the older boy's grip tight but not painful. He knows Connor wants him to suck him, but as he strains forward to take the leaking, swollen tip of the older boy's cock into his mouth, Stan's grip holds him back.

"What are you doing?" Connor says, irritated at the kid's disobedience. "Suck me!"

Darren struggles against Stan's grip, willingly increasing the older boy's grip on his hair in order to do as Connor says.

The pain is exhilarating, and Darren pants as he pulls himself forward, taking the tip of Connor's cock in his mouth.

Connor takes pity on him and moves in closer, and Stan helps Darren set the pace, controlling the kid's head while Connor stands still, watching the kid service him.

They both watch the kid suck away hungrily, until Connor's satisfied the boy's ready to be fucked.

Connor pulls from the boy's mouth, leaving Darren gasping and panting, needy for Connor's cock, his eyes glazed with lust.

"Put him on the bed," Connor instructs, and Stan pulls the kid to his feet. He grabs the boy's wrists and walks him over to Connor's bed.

"Where do you want him?" Stan asks Connor, talking over Darren's head as if he's not there. Just a life sized toy for the two of them to play with.

Connor considers Darren, and the younger boy waits with wide eyes to find out what the two older boys are going to do with him.

"On his back. He can suck you while I fuck him."

Connor puts a hand on Darren's shoulder while Stan gets on the bed and positions himself so he's sitting up against the headboard, but at an angle. Then Connor directs Darren to lie on his back, his head resting on Stan's left thigh, so that if the boy turns his face to the right, he can reach Stan's cock with his mouth.

Connor crawls onto the bed and pushes Darren's thighs apart with his hands so he can kneel between them.

12