Connor's Bimbo Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good, Katherine. Let out all your fears. You're doing so well," you say.

A dopey smile spreads over my face. You were so nice to me. I had raised such a kind son.

"Thank you, Connor," I say. The lines on the screen expand into their glorious pink form; their true form.

"Very good. You're letting go now, you're letting your mind clear out. You are drifting toward a deep submissive hypnotic trance."

"Drifting..." I repeat.

"You love watching the screen, don't you, Mom?"

"I love watching the screen."

"You love becoming mindless, submissive, docile."

"I love becoming mindless, submissive, docile."

"Keep paying attention. The screen will tell you when to drop."

"Yes, the screen will tell me."

You're right as always as once again something subtle changes on the screen and I feel my mind slip away. It happens easier this time. Quicker.

"This time you won't remember what happens while you're in the trance," you say.

"Yes, Master," I say and I don't remember the rest.

I regain consciousness on my bed this time. I had another amazing session, I know that, but I'm annoyed that I can't remember it this time. Why didn't you trust me? I'm still wearing the same robin egg blue dress I had been wearing all day and that's when I jump out of bed and check my clock.

I was late for yoga!

I go to lock my door, but it's already locked so I immediately undress and get into my workout clothing. I unlock the door and go down into the front room and turn on the TV which is already set to the menu page of my brand new yoga DVD program.

I feel so relieved that I had switched to an at-home routine. It was such a bother to go out to yoga all the time and this way I didn't have leave home or be far from you. I smile as I think about my handsome intelligent son. I begin to follow the instructions of the two extremely fit virtual instructors on my screen and I see your reflection in the TV. I know better than to acknowledge your presence. You're just keeping me accountable, that's all. Just like I was going to check on the progress of your computer project every day it was only fair that you checked on the progress of my body every day. Since we lived together, we had to work as partners.

The first lesson of the DVD is much easier than what I'm used to, but it's worth it to start from the beginning if it means working out comfortably from home.

When I finish, I go back up to my room to take a shower in my en suite and get dressed in jeans and a white t-shirt before I go down to prepare a big dinner for the two of us. I see that I have missed texts from a few of my former yoga buddies, but I don't see a reason to look at them, much less reply to them.

Chapter 5: The Second Night After

Once again I only begin to wonder about my hypnotism session as I lay alone in my bed. I wonder why you didn't let me remember the details of it this time. I know that it must be for my own good and I know that I had a very positive time being in a trance for you, but I'm still curious. Of course everything you were doing was for the best, but it still makes me feel a little uneasy to not be exactly sure which thoughts are originally mine and which are a result of what you had told me while I was in a trance.

Thinking about the trance is difficult to do directly just like it had been last night. I feel a tingling in my stomach as I remember that I get to do it again tomorrow. I had to think of a way to thank you for bringing both calm and excitement back into my life.

Although I'm clearly alone, I look around my room before I slip a hand between my legs. I had neglected my own pleasure for long enough and it's about time that I treat myself to a little orgasm.

It's clearly been too long since I've touched myself because the moment my fingers hit my clit, I'm already almost at climax.

For the first time I feel thankful that Mark soundproofed so thoroughly and I don't hold back in my loud moans and gasps as I refamiliarize myself with my folds. I want it to last longer, but my body is too desperate for the release.

"UNNHHH!!! THANK YOU MASTER!!!" I yell out as I cum, shaking hard as I hold my fingers down hard on my clit to ride out my orgasm. I fall asleep immediately.

Chapter 6: Post Workout Pills

I realize that I don't remember much of the morning. If I were to be asked how my day went, I would answer that I woke up in your basement apartment, facing your computer screen.

"Ready, Mom?"

"Yes, of course, Connor."

I realize that I'm soaking wet and I flush hard. Was I still wet from my orgasm last night? That didn't make sense. Things are moving so fast and I feel like I'm losing control, but then you run the program and I feel a deep sense of relief wash over me. I don't have to worry when I watched your screen. I am safe. You will look out for me.

"Do you love watching the screen, Mom?"

"Yes, Connor. I feel so happy and so relieved."

"That's nice, Katherine, but please only answer the question."

"Yes, Connor," I say. I didn't like it when you called me by my name, but I know better than to say anything about it.

"Are you excited to fall into another submissive mindless trance for me, Mom?"

"Yes, sweetie, I am."

"That's very good. You love being mindless for me, don't you?"

"Mindless," I say. "Docile."

It's happening faster this time and just like every other time a surge of panic hits me as I approach the point of full trance.

"Soon you won't need the screen to fall into a trance, will you, Mom?"

"Wait... no..."

"Don't be a bad girl, Mommy" you say. This phrase terrifies me and I can't quite tell why. I just knew that I didn't want to upset you. I would be a bad mother if I upset you.

"Sorry, Master," I say.

Master? Wait, that's not right. That's what I...

"Very good, Mom. Don't lose focus. Look at the screen. Feel calm. Relaxed."

"Calm... relaxed..." I repeat. It's too stressful to think of negative things. It's easier to let go.

"Very good. You're mindless and obedient for me, aren't you?" You ask.

"Yes, Connor. I'm mindless and obedient for you."

"Very good. Keep watching the screen. You'll be dropping soon."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

I blink and I'm in front of the TV in my neon workout clothing and I'm already five minutes into the second part of the program. Something's not right. I'm losing control. I look around in a panic and I see you sitting on the sofa watching me and I calm down. Okay good. Everything was under control.

"Don't lose focus, Mom," you say.

"Yes, Connor, I'm sorry," I say.

"How's the workout feeling, Mom?" You ask.

"Good, Connor. But something's off," I say.

"Don't worry about that for now, Mom. Your brain can only handle one thing at a time."

I furrow my eyebrows. That was a rude thing for you to say, but I realize that you're at least a little bit right because I'm messing up the pose I was supposed to be doing. Thankfully you either don't notice or don't say anything and I'm able to catch up in time.

The rest of the workout continues without incident and I walk back up to my room. I notice that you're following me.

"I'm sorry, Connor, but I have to shower alone."

"Of course, Mom," you say and you stop following me.

You're such a respectful son, I think. You might want to join me in the shower, but you listened to me when I told you not to. You're so kind and thoughtful.

No wait, something is off about that. Something's not right with what I'm thinking. I lock my door and just stand there for a minute. You had put me in a trance again today, so there must be new commands in my brain that I don't know about, but what could they be? What's not right about what just happened?

I can't think of anything so I walk to my en suite in hopes that it will jog my memory. It turns out to be a great idea because right on my counter is a bright pink bottle. Of course! I hadn't taken my pills yet today! My son won't want to take a shower with me unless I take my pills every day! I open the bottle and pop three pills in my mouth and swallow them whole. I smile at myself in the mirror. That's better. You would be way more interested in being close to me now. I'm so happy that I had put my foot down the other day. That's the reason why all these good things were happening. I was the reason for all of these changes. I step into the shower and try not to think about how unworthy my body is for my perfect strong handsome son. I will be a better mother for you, Connor, I promise.

Chapter 7: An Intruder

"Now who could that be?" I ask to myself as I stand up from the sofa. I had been doing my daily mind-clearing exercises and I almost didn't hear the door because of it. I open it wide and see a familiar face. What was her name again? Judy? Julie?

"Katherine? What are you wearing?"

"Huh?" I ask, looking down at myself. I'm wearing the new outfit you had gotten for me yesterday: Little cutoff jean shorts and a little white tank top that helped to show off my growing titties. They're still only C cups, but you tell me that they should only grow bigger and faster from now on.

"Never mind that, I guess," the woman says. "You haven't answered my messages or calls in two weeks and Ellen and Rachel say the same thing! Are you okay? We've been worried sick!"

"Huh? Yeah of course I'm okay," I say. Two weeks? When had two weeks passed?

"You don't really... you don't look like yourself, Katherine. Maybe you should come with me and we can talk."

I feel scared. I want to call for your help, but for some reason I know that that's a bad idea. I close my eyes for a moment and try to talk to you in my brain.

'I need help, Master,' I think to myself. 'I think this bad woman wants to come between us. She wouldn't understand.'

You try to explain later that you don't directly answer me in my brain, that you had left instructions for me in my head that made me feel like you were answering me, but that's all too complicated. I think you're just being modest. It's like I suddenly understand and I become a different person. I follow the instructions in my head that feel like they're being spoken directly by you.

"He's out for a few hours. Come inside and I'll show you," I say seriously. Mary. That was her name. Her eyes grow wide and then narrow in understanding.

"I knew there was something wrong with that son of yours. He's half Mark, you know."

I feel furious that Mary says such awful things about you, but now is not the time. I know that I can trust you and your plan.

"He won't be home for a few hours, but please hurry. I'll show you why I can't leave," I say. I turn around and walk toward your room. I hear Mary close the door behind her and follow me inside. Good.

She follows me down into the basement. I don't want to but I hold back my moan as your scent fills my nostrils.

"It's disgusting down here," Mary complains from behind me. She just doesn't understand you. You're a genius and you need to live how you're going to live. I love your dirty messy room and I always feel so grateful when you allow me to come down.

I walk to your computer and shake the mouse to bring the screen to life.

"Watch this, Mary. Then you'll understand why I'm stuck here and maybe you can think of a way to get me out."

I run the program and turn to look at my former friend. She has a look of concern on her face and I can tell that she believes my lies. Of course I want to look at the screen too, but I only do that when you let me and I already had my turn today.

"What is this, Kathy?" She asks.

"Just watch, it will make sense soon. Don't think too hard. Just watch."

"It's just lines moving on a screen, how is this trapping you here?"

"Do you like watching it, Mary?"

"I told you, it's just a black screen with purple lines."

Pink, I think to myself. Mary was so stupid.

"Don't think so much. Just watch," I say. "I want you to understand what's happening to me. Promise me you'll just watch. Please, Mary?"

"Okay, I promise," she says. I can tell that she's still skeptical, but that she trusts me. She returns to watching the screen and I can tell immediately that she's already latching more than before.

"Very good, Mary. Do you like watching it?"

"I... I guess so," she answers hesitantly.

"Just relax. Everything will make sense."

"Everything... will make sense," she repeats. I hold back my smile. She's so lucky to be experiencing this for the first time.

"Just relax. Watch the screen," I say.

"What's... what's happening?"

"Do you like watching the screen, Mary?"

"I... I can't stop. I can't look away," she says. There's some fear and panic in her voice.

"It's natural to be scared, Mary. Just relax. It feels good to watch the screen."

"Wait... I..."

"You feel yourself growing mindless, don't you?"

"Mind... less?"

"Very good," I say. "Deeper and deeper. It feels good to let go. You love to watch the screen."

"Feels... good..."

"You're growing more mindless, more submissive, more docile."

"Yes. More mindless," she says.

"More submissive. More docile," I prompt.

"Yes. More submissive. More docile."

"Keep watching the screen, Mary. Soon you'll fall into a deep submissive hypnotic trance."

"Wait... no..."

"Very good. You're doing so well. You can't wait to fall into a trance."

"I... can't wait..."

"Keep watching, Mary," I say, watching her eyes closely.

"I... I..." She says, but then her eyes glaze over and her jaw goes slack.

I stand up and walk to your door and knock. The door opens immediately and my heart fills up with joy and love when I see you standing there with a proud look on your face.

"I heard it all, Mom, you did very well."

"Thank you, Master," I say.

You walk over to Mary and smile at her.

"Mary, you love getting hypnotized by me and my Mom," you say.

"Yes, I love it," she repeats.

"Although you love it, you will not remember this," you say.

"I will not remember it."

"You will not be worried about Katherine. You will consider her behaviour normal and you will feel comfortable and happy about her life here with me," you say.

"Yes. I will," she repeats.

"If anybody asks, you visited us and you were reassured by your time here. Me and my Mom are just very private. Do you understand?"

"I understand."

"Good. Now go back out into your car and wake up from the trance as soon as you get inside," you say.

Mary immediately stands up and begins to obey you and I can only look at you with a deep sense of love and admiration.

"You're so powerful, Connor," I gush after Mary leaves the basement.

"I know, Mom. It's time for you to return to your exercises. I might even let you touch my cock if you do a good job today. It looks like your boobs are starting to come in nicely."

"Thank you so much, sweetie. I'm so lucky," I say, standing up straight and sticking out my chest as much as I can. I had been doing the best I could recently. You still hadn't let me jerk you off or give you a blowjob, but I knew I was close. You shower with me almost every day now and I've been able to touch your beautiful long cock four times already. I must be doing a good job to be getting so many treats.

"Yes yes, now get upstairs and get back to work before I change my mind!" You say. I nod and obey you eagerly, yelping in delight when you smack my tight bubble butt on my way out.

Chapter 8: Peace and Love

"Mmm, mmmfff," I moan, bobbing my head up and down and up and down.

"You like that cock, Mommy?" You ask and I feel my pussy tighten and release in response, growing even more wet from your words. I nod, not willing to take your perfect delicious dick out from my mouth to answer you. I reach up and cup your balls. I loved serving you in every way at all times, but giving you your morning blowjob was maybe my favourite. It was always the longest I would go without your cock and you always treated me to the biggest loads and always let me swallow.

"How hard are your nipples, Mom?" You ask.

I reluctantly take my hand off your balls and force it under my tight custom L cup sports bra to check. Of course they were as hard as could be and I let you know by letting out a loud pathetic moan onto your pole.

"Very good. Here's your morning treat."

Sometimes I liked to pull back so I could taste as much as possible, but this morning I feel like doing the opposite. I push my face deep down your thick long cock until your pubes begin to push into my nose and I groan in delight as I feel you begin to pump your cum down my throat and deposit it directly into my stomach.

I have no idea how much time has passed since you've turned me into your horny submissive Bimbo Mommy, but it doesn't matter to me. I just know that I've never been happier.

I swallow and swallow and don't stop until you pull me off.

"Extra hungry today, huh Mom?"

"Yes, sweetie," I say through gasping breaths. "Mommy just loves your cum so so much."

"I know, that's why I keep you around. How about fixing me a morning plate? I'll take it down here today, I have something I want to tell you," you say.

"Yes, Master," I obey, standing up off your mattress on the ground and adjusting my bright pink sports bra and tight black yoga shorts. I feel so proud as you look at me with lust in your eyes. It was my purpose to make my son as happy as possible and the best way for a Bimbo like me to do that was to provide eye candy and sexual services in addition to all the housework that was expected of a good mother.

I trot upstairs and focus on my cum-filled belly. The sensation never got old and I never stop feeling lucky for being able to serve you in that way. I walk into the kitchen and get to work.

A bowl of milk-less cereal, a small carton of milk, three wrapped granola bars, and a glass of no-pulp orange juice.

I smile at the tray. Only the best for my beautiful genius of a son.

I look at the mirror that you had installed in the kitchen. There are mirrors everywhere now, both so that you can get more angles whenever you fuck me but also so that I can ensure that I look my best at all times. I admire my face and body in the mirror and feel satisfied with presenting myself to you.

I carry your breakfast down like a good Mommy and I'm surprised to find you already dressed and sitting on your sofa. I place the tray on the side table and kneel between your legs. I place my hands on my lap, making sure to squish my massive Bimbo boobies between my elbows for you.

"I'm thinking of bringing more Bimbos into the house, Mom," you say.

"Am I not good enough anymore?" I ask. I don't feel betrayed or upset. The question is purely curious. You are a big strong smart man so of course every decision is up to you and if I am of no use to you anymore, I would have to respect that decision.

"No, Mom, you're wonderful. You're a perfect Bimbo dummy and I feel very special being your son. You take great care of me and the house but sometimes I get horny when you're cleaning or cooking and it would be nice to have another Bimbo around to take care of me and maybe to help you out with the chores."

You lean back as you talk and I know what that means. I stand up and pull off my sports bra in the way you like, making sure that my gigantic Bimbo melons drop out at the same time, jiggling and bouncing and crashing together before I lean forward to take off my yoga shorts. My huge now-naked tits hang and swing under my body as I get completely naked for you.

"Do you have an idea of who you would like her to be?" I ask calmly as I straddle you on the sofa and delicately begin to undo your pants. You lift your body to allow me to begin to slide them off you. You take over for me when they get to your knees. I lower myself and begin to grind my already soaking wet pussy against your growing staff.