Connor's Cock Won't Stop Pt. 02

Story Info
Connor continues to indulge in his fantasies.
8.4k words
4.77
17.1k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connor's Cock Won't Stop: Part 2

Connor continues to indulge in his fantasies

After a long afternoon of fucking Bridgette, Carmella and Angela, the office had been locked by the office manager and the only cars left in the parking lot of the small unit were Bridgette and Carmella's. Bridgette had been sucking him off during the drive back and when he parked, he finally came into Bridgette's mouth and as he groaned out with each stream, Carmella began breathing faster and rubbing her own clit faster until she came herself. Carmella breathed out a sigh of relief and satisfaction and she smoothed her skirt over her legs. She picked her thong up off of the floor and began to slip it over her ankles, then decided to flip it at Connor's face. The sudden touch of the silky fabric slightly startled him out of the stupor of his own orgasm and he chuckled softly when he saw Carmella's thong hanging off his shoulder. He picked it up and held it to his nose and inhaled it, exaggerating his sounds of inhalation and exhales of satisfaction, making Carmella laugh when he threw them back at her. They smelled good. Expensive soap and delicious pussy. She opened her door as Bridgette leaned up and opened hers. Connor shut the car off and got out. He felt a breeze on his cock and realized it was still hanging out the front of his jeans. He was riding high after that afternoon and for a moment he debated actually putting it away. Bridgette and Carmella were walking to the office and Connor followed them. The bouncing of his own cock against the front of his jeans got it going and it started hardening yet again. It just wouldn't stop.

Bridgette unlocked the office and stepped inside with Carmella and Connor behind her. The door they took led into the employee lounge. It was small but there was a TV with basic cable that was always stuck to any channel that aired Friends. When the door shut behind them, Connor latched it and Carmella turned around and grabbed Connor by his shirt and pulled her in to him and kissed him deeply on the lips and wrapped her slender and warm fingers around his thick cock. Carmella began unbuttoning his shirt with her other hand, then gave up on trying to do it one handed and reluctantly stopped jerking on his prick. Connor moved her hand back down and started unbuttoning his shirt himself. Carmella unbuttoned a few of the buttons on her blouse to put her cleavage on display and lowered herself to her knees in front of Connor and began licking the underside of his prick, marveling at the thickness and began working it into her mouth. She blew him and sucked him perfectly and Connor was grateful in that moment that because he had cum so many times that day, he didn't feel the urge to cum at all. Carmella reached under her breasts and pulled them out, allowing Connor to reach down and fondle them. They were so big, and so warm and soft. Carmella kept sucking him, bobbing her head back and forth as he gently squeezed and played with her tits.

He remained focused on fondling her boobs while Carmella's tight mouth moved expertly on his shaft, her tongue seemingly independent of the actions of her lips as it lashed and swirled over every inch of his cock. Connor placed his hands at the side of her head, running his fingers through her hair and feeling her head move between them. She pulled back and lingered on the head, sucking harder and looked up into his blue eyes with her deep, golden-brown eyes. Connor's toes curled and he groaned out hard, but his orgasm didn't arrive, though he could feel it starting up again.

Connor dropped his pants and stepped out of the rest of his clothes and was naked again. Carmella stood up and dropped the rest of hers and took his cock in hand and led him to the couch. Carmella propped herself up on the couch on her hands and knees and looked at Connor as he moved behind her. She looked back at him and said, "If you think you aren't going to fuck me in the ass after fucking Bridgette in hers by the end of today, I'm going to be really sad."

Connor laughed and lined his thick, upwardly curved prick behind her ass and spread her cheeks apart to find her butthole. It was there, puckered and ready. Connor let some saliva drain onto the little hole and eased his cock into her. Carmella pulled forward a little bit, eyes wide and moaning deeply as the head popped into her anus. Connor tilted his head back, then began pushing his hips forward as Carmella pushed hers back. She was breathing fast and her eyes squeezed shut as Connor plunged his cock to the hilt, his hairless balls warm against her throbbing pussy. Bridgette came back in the room at that moment. "Jesus Christ, you didn't even wait a second. I went through the offices to make sure no one was here. What if you got caught?"

Connor didn't answer and Carmella just moaned out. Bridgette shook her head and stepped out of her heels and began slipping her clothes off. "I just have to have that cock one more time today." Connor humped Carmella harder, thrusting his powerful cock faster and focusing on the sound of fleshy slapping as he slammed his groin into her big ass, watching with keen focus on how her butt rippled and how his cock slid in and out of her tight asshole. Carmella moaned out a series of "oh fucks" "oh my gods" alongside groans and announcements that she was gonna cum. Bridgette kneeled beside her, rubbing her tits in a greedy display and whispering delicious dirty talk into her ear. Bridgette scooted under Carmella so that Carmella was lying on top of her. Then, Bridgette slinked under Carmella so she could start greedily sucking her nipples and stroking her own pussy. Connor met her eyes and Bridgette smiled at him in mutual agreement that they would get this woman off together.

Bridgette pressed her face in between Carmella's tits and shook it back and forth between her massive breasts, squeezing them and licking her hard nipples, taking them and lightly biting the nubs between her teeth. "OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING," Carmella shouted. And she did. Bridgette moved up to allow Carmella to press her face into Bridgette's own ample cleavage and muffle her cries of ecstasy. Carmella shuddered and Connor kept his cock buried inside of her anus, trying desperately to hold back his own orgasm but focusing on that made him only want to burst more. His own cum rose up and he felt it flow out from his cock head and shoot into Carmella's ass. Carmella breathed hard and moaned harder as he filled her ass with cum. "Oh my God, I've never let anyone cum in my butt before. Oh, it's so warm. Fuck!"

Connor pulled his cock back and felt the cum squeezed out of his shaft by Carmella's asshole. His knob, purple and slick popped out and Carmella's asshole gaped open, then closed. Bridgette looked at them both. "Don't get any cum on my couch. God knows we can only flip the cushions so many times." Carmella laughed at this. "Please, we'd be the only ones using the couch like this. Connor's the only guy worth fucking in the office."

Bridgette cocked her head in a, "she's got a point" gesture and patted Carmella's perfectly curved hip to get her to slip off. Connor was beaming with pride from Carmella's compliment, though he believed it was certainly true. Bridgette told her to go clean up and Carmella walked away to the bathroom, one hand behind her to keep her dilated anus from dripping any of Connor's cum and the way she hobbled away made him laugh. Carmella looked back with mock anger and told him to shut up, but this made her laugh too as she pushed open the bathroom door. Bridgette told Connor to wash his cock, then to come back and fuck her.

Connor washed up, then came back. Carmella followed him, smacking his butt and causing him to walk away from her faster, his cock semi hard, bouncing in all directions and slapping the front of his thighs, his balls, all around his stomach. Connor got back to the couch facing Bridgette. She was sitting up on the middle cushion and she took his balls in her left hand, stroking them lightly and running her fingers around each testicle, each one about the size of a small lime. "Goddamn, even your balls are huge. Your body is phenomenal."

"I'm glad you like it."

"Well, before we fuck, I just want to remind you of a few things. Obviously, you can never tell anyone here about this, but I'm sure you know that." Connor nodded, a little confused that she felt that she'd have to bring it up. Then he felt a little intimidated when her fingers seemed to grip them a little more roughly. "Second, and this is something I want you to be clear on. Obviously our relationship has changed. And I absolutely adore you and your cock and I want us to keep having sex, if you want. But I don't pay you to fuck me. I'm still your boss, and your job here is to make sales. Don't forget that."

Connor nodded again in agreement. "I understand. I'll remember that." Bridgette raised up her pinky and Connor wrapped his around hers. Bridgette then moved her head in and sucked his cock to fully hard. Connor reached down and played with her boobs the same way he did with Carmella. Carmella leaned into him and sucked his balls into her mouth, commenting that they really were big. Bridgette opened her mouth wide to get more of him in her, saliva starting to run down his shaft and drip onto her tits and the front of his muscular legs. Carmella sucked on his sack harder and made Connor gasp when she flicked the tip of her tongue on it. Bridgette pulled her mouth off and used her hand, rubbing his cock with a twisting motion in her hand that Connor really liked. Carmella went around him and wrapped her hands around his waist as Bridgette resumed her throat-job and began tonguing his asshole and taint.

Connor cried out, "Oh my God!" Carmella really loved butt stuff, and it surprised him just how much he liked his butthole being played with. He had thought about getting some toys, and after making a sale, it was time to treat himself. Carmella kissed his ass and resumed tonguing him while stroking his big balls, humming in delight that reverberated through his groin and made his knees buckle. Bridgette smiled, then leaned back on the couch and spread her legs, silently inviting Connor to shove his fat prick into her pussy. Her fingers spread her labia to obscenely display her glistening pussy and she began undulating her hips in a beautifully smooth and sexy motion that made Connor start panting in anticipation. He leaned down and took a couple of licks on her pussy, then chose to linger a while. No reason to be in a hurry.

He sucked her clit between his lips and focused on that for a while. Bridgette let out a low groan and grabbed her tits, massaging them and tweaking on her nipples. Connor let go to get a breath and felt Carmella nudging next to him to get a turn eating out Bridgette's wet pussy. Connor kissed her on the cheek and allowed Carmella to take a turn. Carmella enveloped Bridgette's whole pussy into her mouth, inhaling it and stayed there, unmoving. Connor thought they were going to take turns eating her out together, but instead he decided to just sit back and watch, stroking his cock in anticipation. He instinctually starting jerking faster, then he felt his balls start to tighten up, so he slowed down. Carmella hadn't moved for a minute, but Bridgette looked like she was starting to glow and then began writhing on the couch. Her mouth hung slack jawed and deep, throaty moans from her diaphragm echoed in the room, eyes closed tight. Her stomach suddenly tightened up, she let out another loud groan followed by a yes, then she moaned out loudly and Carmella snapped her mouth off and Bridgette squirted into her face. "Oh fuck yeah," Bridgette moaned out. She bounced her pussy up and down Carmella inserted two fingers into her pussy and started fingering her and used her thumb on her clit. Bridgette cried out, then put her hands down on Carmella's hand. "Oh my God, no more. Oh fuck, I can't take anymore." Carmella had a big, happy smile on her face (like always) and she wiped Bridgette's cum off of her face. Bridgette rolled to her side and started to catch her breath, holding her pussy like she was trying to hide it. Connor cocked his head a moment because for some reason, he thought he heard a noise around the corner from the breakroom that led to the offices, but he didn't hear anything else after and was too wrapped up in the moment to focus on anything else.

Connor leaned down to kiss Bridgette, grabbing a tit and started to tilt her to her back. Bridgette was still breathing hard, but in between breaths she whispered, "Fucking give me that fucking cock right fucking now. Fuck me now." Connor didn't hesitate. He had to lower his hips down a touch and picked up Bridgette by her hips and held her up to penetrate her. Connor groaned out, "Oh my fucking God," as he slowly entered her, "Your pussy is so wet and tight. Oh my God, I love having sex with you." Bridgette smiled, then told him to shut up and fuck her, a demand that Connor was happy to indulge. He wasn't going to last long. He had accidentally brought himself too close earlier, but considering that Carmella had given her an intense orgasm, he felt less pressure to make her cum. Connor was getting tired, but he gave her all he could. Carmella stood behind him and used her hands on him. She rubbed his arms and shoulders, kissed the back of his neck, running her fingers along his chest and stomach, running her fingers through his thick, dark hair, admiring his body and whispering dirty talk in his ear and encouraging him to cum inside of Bridgette.

Connor pumped Bridgette for all he was worth. Bridgette responded well in turn, then scrambled up the couch and pointed her ass at him. Connor grabbed her hips and slid his cock into her pussy, humped her a half dozen times, then buried his cock inside and emptied his balls again. Connor cried out in his own throes of ecstasy while Bridgette moaned along with him, occasionally syncing in rhythm and cadence. Finally, Connor pulled out and his cock hung between his legs, a big pearly knot of cum slipping out and dangling down. Carmella caught it with her hand and licked it up. Connor kissed her, then helped Bridgette to her feet and kissed her. She kissed him back, then lingered a while and they continued kissing passionately. Bridgette finally stopped, gave him a peck on the cheek, then went to the bathroom with Carmella. Connor stayed a moment, dwelling in the emotion of the day and how lucky he was. He hoped Bridgette meant what she said when she told him that she wanted to keep having sex with him. He exhaled, then went to the bathroom with them and cleaned himself up alongside them. Both women were in separate stalls peeing and Connor ran water over some paper towels and wiped himself off. The toilets flushed and Connor went into a stall and peed. He shook his cock off and went out.

Carmella and Bridgette were pulling their clothes on, and Connor remembered that Carmella's thong was still in his car. He offered to get it for her, but Carmella told him to keep it. His cock stayed limp and it felt like his muscles did after an intense workout. It was sore, but in a good way.

Connor got his pants on and tucked his dick in, then buttoned up his shirt. Bridgette adjusted her tits in her blouse and she looked just as she did this morning. "So," Bridgette said, "any plans?"

Connor checked his phone. It was almost 5:30 p.m. "My girlfriend Jane is in her junior year. She'll be studying abroad in France for the summer, so I was going to meet up with her tonight to say goodbye. Her parents are out of town, so we'll have some private time to do it."

"Well, I hope we didn't fuck you too much that you can't give her any." Connor laughed a little. "You've seen what my cock can do. I don't think that will be a problem."

"Well, don't stay up too late. We still have work tomorrow."

Connor walked both ladies to their cars, then watched as they drove away. He walked to his own car. He was meeting Jane at seven, so he had time to shower and eat something real quick. His mom was working late, so he decided to pick something up along the way. He stopped at a rice-bowl place he frequented and focused on the drive home. When he pulled into the driveway, he remembered to reach into the backseat and retrieve Carmella's underwear. It was a light purple g-string, silky, and probably fairly expensive. "No point in wearing uncomfortable underwear," he said out loud. He took a sniff and flashed back to the entire afternoon, which got his cock nice and hard. Now that he was home, and going to meet Jane, he wasn't worried about getting it down. He was actually pleasantly surprised that it was still getting hard with just the slightest of stimulation, so he wasn't worried about being able to say goodbye to Jane.

Connor grabbed the takeout bag and went inside. He called out to see if anyone was home, but nobody answered. He ate quickly over the sink, not even bothering with the plastic fork in the bag, just eating with his hands. He hadn't realized how hungry he was until that moment. When he finished, he put Carmella's thong in his back pocket and threw the takeout bag away. He went up the stairs and grabbed a robe from his closet, quickly stripping down and putting the robe on. He walked to his bathroom and closed the door behind him. He didn't bother locking it. He turned the hot water on and left it to warm up and brushed his teeth. Once the steam started filling the room, he draped the robe on a hook next to the towels and began washing up. His cock was still pointing straight up and he thought about jerking off, but he wanted to save it all for Jane. He felt so primal and powerful as it stayed up with no stimulation while he washed himself. He made sure to scrub himself well, especially around his groin to make sure all Jane smelled was his own soap. He rinsed shampoo out of his hair, then turned off the water and stepped out. He toweled off, sprayed some cologne on that Jane gave him for his birthday, then put his robe on. He realized his cock was poking out from the folds under the belt, but since no one was home, he wasn't concerned. He opened the door and was surprised when Emily was standing there. She had an oversized night shirt on with no pants. The shirt had a picture of the dog in that, "This is fin" meme. "I called out to see if anyone was home. Why didn't you answer?"

"I was on the phone with Dany. I heard you, but I didn't answer. Sorry."

"No big." Then, Connor noticed Emily had something draped over her finger. Carmella's thong. Emily noticed that he noticed. "I found this in the hallway. I'm guessing it fell out of your pocket or something. Pretty sure it isn't mine or Mom's. Jane's?"

"No, but I can't tell you."

"Well, you know I don't care, but..." Emily paused when she noticed Connor's cock was poking out of the folds of his robe. Connor was confused until he realized his cock was completely exposed. He covered himself but it was so long and hard, even his big hands couldn't hide it completely. He cleared his throat and thought about pushing past her, but he didn't. Emily cleared her own throat. "You don't have to hide it. It's not like I haven't seen it before."

"Sure, when we were younger," his voice trembled a little with embarrassment.

"Mmmm, I've seen it recently. You should be proud. It's really nice."

Before Connor could respond, Emily walked by him to go downstairs. As she passed him, she took a finger and tweaked his hard-on, pushing it down then watching it bounce up, then hung Carmella's thong on it. She said nothing and continued down the stairs. As she walked down, she hiked up the back of her shirt and flashed her thick, beautiful ass at him. Connor was stunned. Her flashing him was brief. Blink and you missed it. It was well muscled from doing gymnastics at school, no tan lines (which intrigued him) and it was absolutely flawless, better even than Jane's or any of the women he had had today. Their mother had set her up with some modeling gigs, and her Instagram had started to explode. She even had some small sponsorship deals. Of course Connor followed her, admiring her body. Her boobs were small, but she had no desire to enhance them.