Conquered Queen of Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The king leaned down and freed Syrandia from the clothes without releasing the firm grasp on her hair, then forced her to move towards the column and pressed her back against it. The sorceress was now almost nude, wearing only her strappy shoes and beautiful black knickers with semi-transparent decoration, partly allowing to see her lovely sex beneath.

Despite being horny to the limit, Conrad had to drop his eyes away from the prisoner's curves, since the Empress was struggling with all her humble strength, panting of effort and trying to kick his groin. He fixed her dark creamy thighs with a knee and forced her hands at the top of the royal bedroom's pillar, high above her head. Using the rags from the witch's own robe he tied her wrists to it, trying to ignore the disturbance, caused not so much by her fighting as the fact that her wonderful, wobbling tits were hitting and rubbing directly against his own chest.

Nevertheless, he eventually managed to finish his work and stepped away, eyeing up the now firmly attached to the bed sorceress, with her long-nailed hands tied to its spire and her cute feet trying to find the standing position in those seductive shoes as she was testing the bonds and searching for the best way to keep the balance and comfort against the wooden bar pressing to her back.

He shamelessly examined her proud assets pointing now directly at him, then lowered his lewd sight at her slim abdomen and the lovely area under. The gossamer panties she was wearing failed to hide that small black-patch triangle of pubic hair and even some pink parts beneath. The sorceress, noticing his salacious examination of her very self, snarled in insult. Eventually, however, since he did not move, neither was speaking, the fear became stronger than the humiliation and she asked, with a voice lot more scared than commanding, a tone no one had - ever! - heard from "Her Majesty" before.

"Wha... what are you go-going t-to do?!"

Baldrin chuckled. This was worth every copper! He leaned towards the night desk and opening its drawer pulled out a small whip with many long lashes, noticing the already bloodless in face sorceress turning pale even more, her green eyes widening in horror. Grinning wickedly, he leant forward and tore her little undies away, making her release a short, scared yelp as the stretched strip spanked her ass.

"First..." he grinned. "A justice!" He swung his hand and flogged the self-proclaimed Empress of the world at her round buttock from the side, making her cry and turn, held in place only by her stretched arms. Not giving the witch any time to recover and utilizing the fact that by such move she actually exposed her ass towards him, he quickly repeated the stroke, now scoring a full hit. The punished sorceress cried even more, her hips moving forward in an reflexive attempt to avoid the direction from which the impact was coming and her buttocks squeezing together, while she was staggering in her little shoes.

"Yeah, cry for me, bitch!" Conrad shouted, more excited than angry, and gave her curves another lash. Syrandia sobbed in degradation and suffering, still unable to comprehend how this could even happen to her! But it did and the despair was now replacing the overconfidence in her eyes and soul.

However, the situation wasn't as grim as it seemed to her. Though the lashes felt real and gave her a genuine sharp pain this was not a true, torturing whip. It was actually a teasing tool the king was using against his concubines from time to time. Not only did it lack the sharpness to actually cut the skin and at worst it could leave some temporary reddish marks which would heal away shortly afterwards - but - it was also imbued by a druidic grease - something even she could not notice. An oil increasing the sexual desire upon contact.

Arlen was already aroused before this unexpected "turn of the tables" happened and the truth was, she had always been submissive in her personal fantasies. An unfortunate kink for someone who knows no equal in power. At first, she thought it must be this why she actually felt herself wet more and more, despite the beating and the direness of the situation but now the sensations she felt became almost crazy. Her nipples were rising harder than before and between all those cries she realized - with alarm - that her body had become so horny, she could not even consciously control her actions anymore.

Conrad stopped his torturing session, watching the groaning sorceress, with slightly crouched knees, balancing on the tips of her shoes and the round ass bulged out towards him. Distributing the weight between her stumbling legs and hogtied wrists she was semi-hanging there, not even fully aware where he stands. Now that the burning lashes stopped, she could feel those urging needs even stronger and her whimpers turned from shocked and conquered into desperately lustful. Barely even realizing what she was doing and how humiliating it will look, she simply pressed her abdomen against the firm column and moving her thighs up and down started to rub her clit there, masturbating right in front of the short rest taking punisher.

Baldrin's eyes widened at the unbelievably hot scene, and his own hand walked under his pants, while the another dropped the whip. He knew the straps were stimulating but it needed a true nymphomaniac whore to get this much turned on by it!

However, no matter how exciting the scene was and how much he ached to just stand there and watch it, it would be too cheap to let her finish herself so easily. The king stepped forward and grasped Syrandia's shoulder, turning the bitch towards him, away from the rubbing place. He groped her big, sweated and heaving breast, but only briefly, rising the urges in her even more, without allowing them to steam out.

"Not so fast, slut!" he snarled, trying to sound angry, his mind enjoying the hot breath blowing in his face from her partly open, dark lips. "I didn't whip you for your wicked perversions!" he lied, forcing his knee between the witch's legs to prevent her from stimulating the hot cleft by squeezing them.

Arlen looked into his eyes, held by his strong arm and the massive knee between her sweated thighs, unable to do anything but pant in need, with every exhalation feeling only more and more lustful. The sexual grease from the whip was still soaking into her skin and amplifying her natural sensitivity. The sorceress eventually started to squirm and whimper again, this time not because of frustration or fear but just plain and animalistic desire. She slammed her legs together, only to hit his own between them and pulled the bonds imprisoning her hands. She attempted to arch forward too, all just to touch something with her horny areas. And failing at that as the king was holding her tight, watching the witch's uncontrollable desire for a man intensively, but he did not undergo any action which would help her in that blissful suffering.

And the arousal was only getting worse.

The Empress mewled and tried to move once again to attain at least some intimate contact with him, but he only increased his own pressure against her limbs keeping her firm and completely immobile.

"Say, you want it, slut" he scoffed, his own breath now fast and uneven. Syrandia tried to writhe in response, but he quickly pushed her back and shouted angrily:

"Say it!"

"I do!" the now reduced to the pet magic Queen whimpered.

"You do what?!" he slapped her, his forearm pressing against her olive-brown, dark-tanned neck harshly.

"I want... I..." Arlen struggled, gasping for air since his pressure was suffocating her.

"I want you to fuck... to fuck me!" she screamed with a hoarse voice, writhing helplessly in his arms.

"Say please then!" Baldrin shouted, his strangling of her not easing.

"Please!" she shrieked, totally out of control.

"Good girl," the torturer smiled and pulled himself away from her, crouching on his feet. She tried to turn immediately and abuse the poor pillar again, but he quickly raised his hand, placing his palm at her belly button and kept her firmly in place.

"No moves, slut!" he commanded, while his free hand untied her shoe ribbons, liberating her little feet and finally making her completely nude. He stood up and quickly unbuckled his own pants, ramming his fully erected member into her narrow cave without a slightest warning.

The sorceress screamed and her half-shocked, half-satisfied yelp joined his own lower-tone groan as the amazingly tight, yet also very slippery and most welcoming walls inside of her unlocked the equal delight in him. Untying her wrists he started to rhythmically fuck her, making her cry and shake with every thrust, totally conquered, this time not by might or trickery but simple, whorish lust.

As the last rag holding Syrandia's hands finally dropped down, the Empress - much to Conrad's own surprise hugged him and though she did not try to kiss him, she pressed herself close to him, her pretty head resting on his shoulder and her ravishing tits rubbing against his body, totally addicted to this "rape" and crying out in bliss with every deep feeling of him inside while panting wildly in between, clearly wanting more.

"Now, that's the bitch I like!" he chuckled, increasing his pace.

They say women need more time than men to reach their peak, but Syrandia was more than prepared already. Unable to keep it any longer she shivered and released a loud moan, her thighs stretching followed by a wild shiver. She was there.

Baldrin grinned at the sight and jabbed the horny witch on his bed making her long onyx locks fly freely and forming a circle around her head like a dark pool of hellish strands. He climbed over her body and moved up, pressing Syrandia's cheeks together to make her hard-breathing jaws open more.

"Suck, bitch!" he ordered, pushing his cock between her lips.

The sorceress choked, her green eyes widening, in an expression of lust, mixed with insult. However, just as he assumed, she did not dare to, or perhaps even wanted, to bite. Instead, the avid mage started to instantly lick and tease him, just as he asked, while her hands moved down to her unoccupied vagina and continued the stimulation by her own, slim fingers. It took only a few moments before the second intense climax erupted in her.

The time has stopped. For both. They fucked each-other wildly in every position, with Arlen groaning under or above him and reaching one strong orgasm after the another making his cock harder and bigger every time and filling her tight orifices to the limit. No matter how much he tried to delay it, the end was inevitable. The incredible pleasure exploded in him, wildly and uncontrollably, just in the middle of another blow job she was giving him, and his massive load spurted into Arlen's throat making her choke and giving no other option but to swallow. A feat which she did - and a lot more eagerly than one would expect.

Originally, Baldrin did not intend to do it into the "wrong hole" but once it happened, he decided to collect at least some extra bonus form it. Shortly before his ejaculation was over he pulled himself out harshly and while he kept fingering the witch hard to allow her a nice finish too (and perhaps to keep her 'too occupied' to attempt to dodge his aim), he spurt the last streams of semen into her face, blurring that heavy makeup of hers and finally making The Empress completely "his".

Then... the lovers fell at each-other, exhausted and satisfied.

While recovering, Conrad's right hand walked to the neck of the sorceress and finding a little collar-spring, he pressed the button, unclipping her. A slight wave of force could be felt - even by him - as the immense powers reestablished the connection with her soul.

The still whiffling Syrandia gasped in surprise and opened her eyes instantly, now utterly amazed by this unexplainable move, her sight landing at Baldrin's face and catching his wide and courageous grin.

"A nasty hot fireball? Disintegration? Or will you just turn me into a frog?" he smiled, the little collar swinging in his hand.

The sorceress rubbed her neck and gulped, staring at him in confusion and still breathing a noticeably faster from the recent madness. She was so shocked, she did not even cast her protective shield yet, so - in theory - if he were indeed fast, he could still reapply the treacherous amulet back on her neck before she could react, considering their extreme proximity.

"What? Why?" she managed to ask in astonishment.

Conrad laughed and climbed off her giving the sorceress enough freedom to sit and also now a clear proof he was indeed setting her free.

"My, poor, poor, omnipotent witch. Why didn't you say it from the start?"

"Say what?" she muttered, rubbing her neck and glaring at him. She still did not recast her protection, what was a very good sign for his crazy gamble. No matter how amazed she might have been, Arlen was not dumb and in no way, she would forget about her self-defense for so long! It seemed... that she indeed just did not care!

The king smiled.

"That you are a sub! That you dream about being overpowered! To feel a man! Real man! Someone to own you! Take you! To conquer you! But I guess you have never tried! You never dared to let a lover overpower you! To stop your magic and let him do whatever he likes! Because you could never know if he is not a hired assassin ready to use your kinks against you! Because you think..., and rightfully perhaps! - that all just hate you! After all those years of unmatched rule you still could not feel what every single farmgirl gets at her sixteen! A full satisfaction!" He chuckled cheekily. "And now you did! Finally! Was that enjoyable, my Queen? Or you are just too old now?"

Syrandia placed the sharp fingernail at her lips and rubbed away a small trail of his load, licking it mindlessly, like a true immoral whore she was. Swaying her bent knees a little, the sorceress looked straight into king's eyes and when she finally opened her mouth her voice was meek... and almost lovely.

"You're... right. I admit it. Fact is, I was attracted to your body so much I didn't intend to kill you even before this! I wanted to keep you as my pet. But - you said it - I'd never dare to put you in charge of things. And now... Now I'm not even sure what to do! You spared my life, fine! But why? Why do you think I would let you live? After all what you dared to do to me?"

Baldrin snickered.

"Because you want to, my beautiful dark haired, moaning whore... Because I'm the only one who can fulfill your deepest desires!"

The sorceress blinked, frowning a little at his choice of words.

"And what makes you think of that?"

He grinned at her: "Why do you think I removed your collar, sweetheart? As you said - I had you Syrandia, I could lead you to my guards and burn this very day! Or just slit your throat right here, while you were still climaxing! The great goddess of magic would be no more! Instead, I removed the necklace and voluntarily inserted my poor, worthless life into your lovely... yet still completely deadly and unforgiving nails! Why do you think I did all this, my little enchantress, with no fear of your retaliation?"

Arlen shook her head, genuinely confused.

"I don't know."

Conrad chuckled.

"Because I just realized, I love you, my dear! And now I am even certain you at least want me too! Considering this, I have a lot better offer to make than just taking your life away!"

The witch wrinkled her nose. She dragged the ruffled hair away from the face and shifted to the edge of the bed, dropping her bare feet down and examined the dressing up monarch.

"Continue," she demanded.

"It's simple," Conrad answered. "If I'd kill you, what would I gain? I'd still be just one of many Astralghan kings. A young one and not even with the greatest army on the continent. Actually, after your raging against me I have almost no army at all! The victory over you would buy me one hour of glory and another five minutes of thankfulness from my greedy neighbors. But the very next day I'd fall into the same abyss as you, being attacked from all sides and my realm would be destroyed."

He grinned evilly, showing he has more than just sexual lust in common with the beautiful ex-prisoner and now the ruler of the world again.

"Sounds reasonable," she admitted. "And so?"

"And so, I decided to count my blessings and opt for a better, though extremely risky option. I released you because I believe you can now see there is no reason to kill me. You like me and I love you! And after today you know, there is no point in doubting me! Because if I would want to kill you, I would do it already! Make me your "consort king", Syrandia! Marry me! We will live together, and I can rule the entirety of Astralghan protected by your unmatched magic, while you can continue to play with your spells, joys, me, whatever you like... as you always did. But..." - he smiled - "with a small bonus now... Whenever you will need that little submission to get some rest from your dreadful power, I can satisfy you in that... and more! After all, I'm sure some - perhaps less painful for you - collar could be forged for it with your approval, don't you think?"

The sorceress smiled and stepped closer, grabbing Conrad's waist and pressing her chest against him. She stood up on her toes and hugged his neck, kissing him on the lips.

"I think it's... Very wicked, my deputy."

12