Conquered Territory

Story Info
Roller derby doll falls prey to ex in his feud with husband.
6.3k words
4.13
5.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONQUERED TERRITORY

By Sam Stone

Sandra was at the after party for her roller derby bout with the rest of the girls. The usual spot, Cans Beer Garden, was the favorite hangout and was known for its divey vibe and for only serving canned drinks. Also, for a general display of "cans" in any way you could imagine. Sandra Dee'Evil, was her skater nickname for the D-town Divas Derby. After tonight's loss there was a bit of frustration amongst the girls. However, it was nothing that several cans of crusher (local canned lager favorite) couldn't fix.

Before long the ladies were all revved up and ready to indoctrinate their newest girl on the team. Her name was Jess. Jess was veterinary technician, relatively new in town, and the roller derby was an exciting escape from her otherwise strait-laced lifestyle.

The back room of the bar was for team members only tonight. The ladies filed into the room and the door closed behind them. Sandra Dee'vil called up Jess to have her recite the rite of passage. Next came the team shotgun, a beer chugging tradition. This was especially hard for the new girls who were only used to mixed drinks or wine.

Finally, the keg stand take-off, the event that was kept secret from new members. The girls lifted up Jess where she would drink from the keg while being held upside down. As they held her upside down over the keg other girls began to strip her of her clothes. They quickly had her down to bra and panties, matching, blue with polka dots. In this moment, she was helpless, but continued to dutifully suck beer down through the tap.

A moment later her underwear was whisked away too. A set of hands from the crowd around her grasped hold of her panties and rode them up towards her ankles. Another teammate effortlessly unlatched her bra letting her breasts spring free as it fell to the ground. She was naked, incredibly embarrassed, but still slightly excited by the cheering and energy of the team.

She began to struggle a bit to get back to her feet to no avail. She kept drinking. One by one they each administered a good slap on Jess's ass. Sandra Dee'Evil announced that Jess, now, Outrage-Jess, was officially part of the sisterhood of the D-town Divas Roller Girl Club.

They lowered her back to her feet and gave her back her clothes. She tossed her clothing into the air, reveling in the moment and the head rush. Jess now stood naked except for a pair of cowgirl boots; she kicked off the panties that hung around her ankles.

She was way out of her comfort zone and her husband would never believe his quiet wife would be involved in such a wild display. But, he was not here, and with the girls sworn to secrecy, he would never find out. She would recall very little tomorrow about the pictures she posed for with various members of the team before piecing back together her outfit. Tonight, she was in rare form and having a great night with her new roller sisters. Jess was feeling so comfortable out of her clothes that the other girls had to force her to put her clothes back on before they went back into the main bar area.

Rick, the owner of Cans approached Sandra, Sandra Dee'Evil, at the bar. He knew her through her husband Rion, another known successful bar owner in the city. Sandra hated talking business when she was with her fellow roller girls, but Rick was adamant that he had information she would want to know. Rick always seemed to have gossip from around the industry that would get people riled up. This time it was about a property that her husband Rion had been negotiating a deal on to turn into his new club. A rival business owner had somehow closed his own deal on that property just today, while Rion was out of town on business. The property that had been all but promised to her husband, was somehow swindled away by Jimmy Douglas.

"What the hell does he want with that building?!" she cried out.

Normally Sandra did not take such a personal interest in the details of Rion's business dealings, but this particular one was sentimental. It was the site of a former restaurant where Rion had proposed to Sandra, and he had planned to name the new place after her. Also, of all people to creep out of the woodwork and steal a property from her husband, this particular person happened to be an ex-boyfriend of hers from several years ago. She had dated him before she met Rion, they broke it off before she got engaged 5 years ago.

The business rivalry had been growing over the past few years, the bar industry can be a cutthroat business and lately didn't seem big enough for the various owners in town. She was furious. She was about to call her husband and report the news when Rick suggested someone had to teach that guy a lesson. After one more shot-gun beer, Sandra was committed to end this rivalry once and for all, she was going to head uptown and give Jimmy Douglas a piece of her mind.

Rick only fueled the fire when he suggested that Jimmy Douglas had always been jealous that Rion got "the girl" and would not rest until he ran Rion out of business. That bit of ancient history was only known by very few people, and Sandra's big mouth today increased that number by at least one when she began ranting to Rick.

His suggestion as to Jimmy's motives was mere speculation based on what Sandra had offered up, not on real information he had on Jimmy. Nevertheless, it made sense to her, that a lust that had been broken off over 5 years ago, was not dormant but still alive inside of him. Maybe it was the beer making it sound rational, but Sandra was going to pay him a visit and kill off whatever emotion he had dwelling inside of him over her. Rick paid for a cab and told the cabbie where to bring her since she insisted on seeing him tonight.

"You want me to come check on you, I wouldn't trust the guy."

She laughed and declined his offer.

"I can handle him." She responded.

She showed up at his door to end "whatever this was" once and for all. He had crossed the line when he betrayed her husband. Jimmy Douglas had just gotten off the phone when he heard the banging at the door. When he looked through the peephole, he knew immediately why she was here. He was almost even expecting her, even though she had not been to his place in many years.

She was furious. Seeing how mad she looked at his front door brought back memories. She would always get so hot and bothered when she got angry. The thought that came to him was how they used to always have their best sex after a fight. If she didn't look so hot at his door he may have ignored the banging, after all, she was not going to have anything good to say to him.

As much as he liked trouble, this may be a bit too much for even him. Getting one last safe look at her with the door protecting him he couldn't help himself "who is it?"

"Sandra Butler!" He still couldn't help himself, he instigated further. "I don't know a Sandra Butler."

"You bet your ass you do, open up!" Amusing himself, he didn't let up, "Doesn't ring a bell."

"Sandy! and you are just making it worse for yourself now" she was getting worked up now.

"You voice sort of sounds familiar..." he said.

She pounded her fist against the door.

"If only there was some way to jog my memory." He instigated.

With that a host of unwelcome memories flooded her mind. In case she needed more coaxing he tried again.

"A nickname, maybe would help."

She knew now, and she knew he wasn't going to answer the door unless she said it. There was a long silence. She was trying to swallow her pride, control her anger, fight embarrassment. On the other side of the door, he had taken this time to remove his clothes and wrap a towel around his waist. He heard a soft voice, almost a whisper come from her side of the door. He made her repeat it, twice, the third time was quite pleasing to him.

"Snuggle Muffin"

He opened the door.

"You can't say that without a smile on your face!" he said warmly.

She wouldn't admit it, but it was almost impossible. However, she did accomplish it this time.

She pushed into the house, but he retreated very little resulting in her hands being pressed awkwardly on his bare chest as they stood closely just inside his door. She was caught off guard by his lack of clothing.

"It is nice to see you too Snuggle Muffin."

"Mrs. Butler!" She tried to regather her thoughts and take back control.

"How dare you!" left her lips, but his seeming amusement drove her wild.

She shoved him harder this time, trying to channel her anger back so she could do what she came here to do. The shove had loosened his towel and it slowly fell to the ground. She totally lost her train of thought once again.

"Are you ok Sandy Snuggle Muffin," he asked.

"Stop Calling me that!" she demanded.

She was staring. When she realized she was staring she tried to hide it but was worried that he had already noticed. Of course, he noticed, but of course she was staring. It was the first time she was in a room with a naked man other that her husband since before her wedding. It had jostled her off course pretty effectively.

She gathered up some bearing and demanded he put his towel back on. He smiled at her, again using her adorable nickname, but this time she conceded it without correction. She did not come here to argue about an old nickname. The name even brought back some fond memories; this may be precisely why she didn't want to hear it. It would be impossible to notice that at the time though, as her thoughts and emotions were racing so quickly.

He then told her if she wants the towel on him, she will have to put it back on him. She gasped at his audacity, but he didn't budge. In fact, his penis, which was already swelled to a size she has not seen in an equal amount of time as the last time she was with him. It was so long ago, a past life practically. There was no way she could continue if he did not cover himself up. His penis began to rise right in front of her eyes, she had not taken her eyes off of it. She had to cover it, he was just getting way too much pleasure from her agony.

She knelt in front of him to grab his towel. The vulnerability of her position here did not escape her. She witnessed his penis go fully erect inches from her face as she fumbled with the towel. She was furious with him when she came over here, and now with very little change in position he could have his throbbing member inside of her mouth. She wrapped the towel around his waist, trying to avoid contact. This proved impossible if she was going to have any luck getting the towel secure.

Seeing him like this, she was powerless to fight off at least a small amount of arousal. She could feel it happening between her legs. She finally got the towel around him and stood back up. She was out of breath. She did feel the rage returning. She was mad at him now for making her aroused, he had no right to make her feel that way. Or was she mad at herself? Even though she is happily married, Jimmy was the last man she was with before she was married. And the one thing, the only thing they had going for them was the amazing sex. She has not come close to achieving the level of complete ecstasy and intense multiple orgasmic experiences in her relationship with Rion that she would have regularly with Jimmy.

The emotions built up and she slapped him across the face. Hard. She felt that she could finally continue, and she was going to make this jerk sorry for messing with her and Rion. She slapped him again.

"How dare you claim my husband's property when he is out of town!"

"The strong will always claim what they desire." He responded in a contrite existential quip.

"You are going to give it back or you will be really sorry!"

"Will I Snuggle Muffin? Do you believe it is already in my possession in such a way that it is mine to give back?" He responded again in a confusing manner.

Even though she knew that she didn't know much about the business dealings of her husband, she was certain, and she was right, that he knew exactly what she was talking about. Before she could say anything else he interrupted her.

"I am afraid I am going to have to ask you to leave, and you will have to leave this matter up to the professionals, my wife will be home soon and the last thing I need is for her to find, me home, nearly naked, with...a naughty Snuggle Muffin."

She sensed a nervousness in his voice. Learning he was married was also a bit of a shock. In that moment, she realized that she had no bargaining chip, no power in the negotiation. If she was going to be effective at all, she needed power. Now she had it. She hadn't even known he was married.

She asked and he told her that he had very recently married. Without any further contemplation she reached out and snatched his towel off. Again, his fully erect was exposed. She grabbed it around the shaft.

"We wouldn't want the new Mrs. Douglas to find you here with me" she said maniacally.

He looked shocked,

"What are you doing Muffin?"

She led him by his penis, with her hand wrapped firmly around it, into the bedroom. He halfheartedly protested. She felt that he had deliberately tried to ruin her husband, on several occasions. Stealing his property was just the latest in a list of offenses. Her husband never complained, he knew business was just business. Sandra took this one personally. Sandra had her heart set on her husband getting that property. If Jimmy wanted to ruin things for her, she could return the favor.

Every protest he made she shed more clothing, he had caught on and his pleading was less than genuine. His new wife would catch her here with him if he did not concede what she believed rightfully belonged to her husband. Because this property was so personal, she believed he was taking something from her. She stripped down to panties and a t-shirt.

She could tell he was dying to reach out and touch her body. She denied him. Her goal was just to get him off his game enough that he would be putty in her hands. Then, she could call the shots and get her building back. The less clothes she had on the more desperate he would become to give in to her demands to ensure his new wife didn't come home to the heartbreaking surprise.

She had gotten too close to him, and her temptation proved too much. He pulled her t-shirt over her head. She was taken by surprise by his boldness. Up to this point he had just begged her to stop. Begged her to leave and that she could not be here when his wife returned. Now with one hand he held the bottom of her shirt behind his head and with the other slipped her panties down to her thighs.

She tried to pull away, but he was strong and now treated himself to a full and very intimate view up her shirt and her now exposed pussy. She was able to pull away after being bared to him for several seconds that seemed much longer. She had momentarily lost her composure.

Sandra told him the only way she would leave was he would have to give back the rights to the property. He asked what property she was talking about. She was annoyed that she would play innocent like he didn't know. She believed the only reason he had claimed it was because Rion had desired it. Rion was going to sign the final paperwork when he returned from his out-of-town conference on Monday. She had no idea how Jimmy even managed to steal a contract that was all but closed by Rion.

She played his game; told him she was talking about the riverfront building that used to be the Capital Hotel and Ballroom Bistro. It was a wonderful place in its day, but local politics had run the previous owners out of town several years ago. Jimmy told her he had no idea that place was even available. She began to get angry again from his lies. She told him that she knew for a fact he had must have gotten the property through a deal with lienholder, Brian Briggs.

A subtle smile crept across his face. They were locked in a stare, both sizing up the other. He broke the silence telling her that the "opportunity," had just found him and he had no choice but to take advantage of it. He looked at his watch and insisted that it was now time for her to leave. She knew he would be powerless to resist her should she stand her ground, and she would have accomplished nothing, except stripping for a nude ex-boyfriend. She slowly slid her panties down to the floor, bending only at the waist and looking back at him. He was absolutely stunned; her legs were unbelievably toned and her ass was the perfect treasure that he had remembered. She pulled her shirt off, the bottom of her shirt raised her breasts with it until releasing them at the last moment letting them fall and bounce into place.

Again, they locked stares, both naked, familiar bodies that have not been shared with each other in several years. Her body took control, she was on autopilot now. Alone and naked with a man who had been the source of her most powerful orgasms years ago. She assumed a position bent over the bed; she knew what would make him unable to resist. Sandra was now fully expecting that she was past the point of no return. She would keep Jimmy occupied right up until the point when his wife pulled up and he had no choice than to give into her demands.

She had underestimated him. He had not forgotten just how to please her. What she had tried to facilitate as a look but no touch seduction, that she controlled, had quickly become out of her control. She had gyrated her hips, making him forget about asking her to leave. Again, his boldness caught her off guard. She had looked away for a moment, but it was long enough for him to have moved right behind her.

The tip of his penis was parked right against her exposed lips. Her legs quivered as she pulled away from his grasp. His hands held her waist and his tip stayed planted. She protested and pulled her hips in either direction. This only made her legs quiver even harder. She raised her voice for him to let go of her. He obliged and raised his hands in the air. His penis remained in place. He had called her bluff. Now free to pull away, yet she remained in place bent over the bed.

"What are you going to do? Are you going to fuck me? Newly married Jimmy Douglas, barely makes it pass his honeymoon before falling to temptation."

Just a slight lean forward by him would plunge his cock deep into her. Deeper than Mr. Rion Butler had ever been capable of going inside his wife. He held back, the tip remained pressed up against the gates of the Queens Palace.

"I wouldn't dream of it Snuggle Muffin."

She was free to pull away now, but he was not going to pull away for her, she would have to make the move. They were locked in a sexual stalemate. His penis throbbed and he could feel her gates turn moist and slightly open and close as her breathing became heavier. If she was going to hold her position he was going to make her work for it. His view of her back and ass bent over the bed was thrilling for him. He wound up and planted a firm slap on her right ass cheek. She gasped in surprise.

He was raising the stakes. Before she could come down off of the surprise and adrenaline rush the slap had given her, he gave her another one. The other cheek this time. This time she cried out, not in pain, but in surprise and excitement. She was aware just how vulnerable her position was. She raised up on her toes, moving his penis along her lips, still careful not to take him inside. Her husband was twice the man Jimmy Douglas was, in every way, except the size of his....

*Slap*

With every slap she was uncontrollably audible. She added more moans of pleasure, knowing that would get him closer. She couldn't let him bring her to the edge. He must have sensed her panic as she became close to losing control, she was determined to make him lose his first. He grabbed her hair and pulled back; at the same time he retreated the head of his penis ever so slightly. Instead of pressing into her, he now flirted lightly against the skin of her lips.

12