Conqueror of Men Pt. 02

Story Info
The Man's first Conquest Begins.
4.6k words
4.33
1.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/09/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3:

To say that I had been busy for the last few weeks would be an understatement. As I had severely underestimated the required material I'd need to absorb before I could even consider attempting to dominate someone, and yet the more I learned, the more obscene fantasies that flooded my mind. This research was time consuming, but after a careful period of intense study I believed myself ready to usurp control over some soon to be docile and obedient man/boy's life. Oh, how I had stroked my cock to scenarios in my mind of men I knew on their knees, fully tied up, sucking my cock like good boys do for their master.

One such fantasy had been a staple of my masturbatory sessions in recent weeks, and that is me sexually torturing a client in a board meeting, unbeknownst to the other board members of course. In some iterations of the fantasy I would be caught by the board members, and they would then either join me in humiliating and torturing the poor client's body or would themselves then beg to be a 'victim' of my 'torture'.

Not just clients and board members appeared in my mind, but also many of my younger male employees who had such a diversity of personalities and appearances that I could imagine turning them all into a large harem of various types of submissive cock slut, and I just knew that in time, that is exactly what I'd do.

One employee in particular kept popping up into my head, a one Kieran Jones. A young man of only 24 years of age, he was a picture perfect jock stereotype, with him actually having continued to play sports at a professional level until his parents had forced him to attend university for an advanced degree unrelated to sports. It was with that degree that he had applied, and been accepted, to work for my company and made a large amount of money as one of our young talents. His sportiness meant he had a healthy amount of muscle and alongside his taller-than-average frame with a nice set of soft brown hair, he certainly fit the conventionally attractive heterosexual man that he pretended he was.

I knew it was pretending, or at least it would soon becoming pretending once I was done with him, as I had secretly placed a bug on his company device that tracked his search history and he was certainly more interested in 'gay bdsm' porn than I imagined many straight men would countenance. I knew that if I was right, then this would be easy as flicking a switch on a horny submissive lightbulb, and even if I wasn't then I wasn't above more depraved methods to 'earn' his submission. Whether what I suspected about him, that he was a submissive slut, was true or not, soon he would be begging for my cock - and I'd make sure of it.

The first step towards that end would be to establish a good excuse for why I, the founder and CEO, would be talking to a far lower level young man who was only just making a name for himself for his talents. I thought about the various concocted reasons I could fabricate but each one always seemed to fail for the same reason - they all would rely on Caroline being at least in part in the know so that she could verify with my associates - yet it was unclear whether she'd be up for my professionally unethical plans for my soon to be cock warmers.

I ended up going with the lie that I simply wanted to mentor the lad as a part of my project to ensure the next generation of investors would be able to lead my company in the future. Such magnanimity in leadership isn't generally my style, and so I would have to run a bunch of genuine sessions as to launder my salacious deeds with the young Kieran as being unnoticeable to any curious spectator.

So it was that 2 days later the young man was standing, shifting nervously and awkwardly swaying side to side, outside of my front door awaiting his 'tutelage' by me in the art of running a successful investment firm.

Chapter 4: Kieran's POV

I hated being an investment fund manager. The hours sucked. I hated maths more than almost anything else, and the overwhelming pressure I felt to always make a profit was destroying my whole life. My bosses were all arrogant douches who had more money than brain cells, though they certainly didn't lack in that department either. It was their intelligence that often made them more frustrating to deal with. The vast amounts of money I made was almost the only good part about the job, as well as possibly some of my more chill co-workers, and the money was certainly more than I was making as a generically talented sports player working his way up to the big leagues.

One day however my usually perma-smirk boss, who typically had nothing but insincere flattery to give to me, came to my office with an almost shocked, clearly somewhat nervous look on his face and in his hand was an envelope with the company's seal on it.

Wait?! The Company's seal?! Such a thing was only used by the big executives when they sent memos to branch leaders or major partners or governments and so on, so why the fuck is my boss coming to me with such a letter.

"Jones, it seems you've got deep connections that I cannot even imagine. The big boss, Mr Alexis Nelson, has asked for you personally to visit his office for a chat. A chat they say. The details are in this letter." he said with a no small amount of amazement and confusion in his voice, alongside the prior mentioned nervousness, and then he placed the sealed letter on my desk before briskly walking out of my office.

ALEXIS FUCKING NELSON WANTS TO TALK TO ME! What fucking universe am I in right now?! I had no idea the man even knew who I was! Let alone knowing me enough to warrant issuing a sealed letter to summon me to have a 'chat', had I done something wrong? I didn't think so. My heart was literally about to explode from the adrenaline that this revelation caused to flood my body.

I was about to open the letter, see the contents of this letter from the CEO and one of the wealthiest men alive, when suddenly my phone vibrated as I had received another text from my younger cousin. Ugh. He had just turned 19 the other week, yet he always talked to me about sex as if he was still a horny teenager, I guess technically he still was, and now he was desperately seeking my advice, flooding my phone with question on what he should do to attract a "hot, straight, athlete, dominant" to fuck him. He was now messaging me with how much I needed to help him get his "twink ass fucked", it was absolutely disgusting and I was trying to ignore him as best I could.

He had almost given me a heart attack the other week when he had used to my WORK LAPTOP to watch porn and masturbate numerous times, I was mortified. I didn't even get to see what kind of porn my degenerate younger cousin had been using my laptop to watch - I had been so angry and disgusted that I had simply torn the laptop away from him but he'd already closed the tabs. He had apologised but I really hadn't forgiven him yet, at all.

I resolved to simply turn off my phone completely so I didn't feel tempted to respond to my younger cousin's way too personal questions about me and my sexuality. However, that could wait for a single moment, as I took a photo of this seal and letter for the history books. Then after that I turned the phone off, then began carefully breaking the seal and took out the paper that lay within.

It read:

"To Kieran Jones,

I am Alexis Nelson, the CEO and Founder of this company, and I have heard of your impressive record so far at my company, and your stellar reputation as a young trail blazer, and thus I do request that you make all necessary preparations to meet me at my home office for a chat about your future, and the future of the company.

This meeting shall take place over the course of a day, Thursday 25th of July, and shall take place at my home office, as stated. On the day you will be picked up at 9 AM sharp and brought to the office by my personal driver who will provide further instructions, this is primarily for security purposes.

Do not be late. As that will greatly disappoint me.

Yours,

Alexis Nelson."

Wait that is tomorrow? He expects me to meet him at his office TOMORROW?!

I guess I can rule out it being because I am in some sort of trouble, it seems he wishes to have a chat about my successes, and perhaps offer me some advice and mentoring about what my future may look like.

Though, the last part did send a shiver down my spine. I knew that I definitely did not want to be late, and I did not want to disappoint him. The biggest part of me knew that this was because he was one of the most powerful people in the world, as well as my ultimate boss. Yet another, albeit smaller, part of me - namely my dick, hardened in euphoria at the fact it was written in such an authoritative tone. I'd have to deal with that particular problem later.

After I had made the rounds telling people I would not be in the office tomorrow due to this meeting, making sure I didn't mess up my portfolio by my absence, I then sat in my office absent mindedly staring out the large wall to ceiling window.

Yet no matter how much time elapsed, the fact that I knew the contents of the letter seemed to mean my dick refused to soften until it had been played with, so I made my way home to do just that.

Chapter 5: Alexis' POV

I had pondered the precise contents of my first interaction with my first boy for a while, wondering just how direct and authoritative should I be in this initial correspondence. I had decided to only tease what was to come, knowing that when he would come the next day his initial susceptibility to my control would be evident on his face.

It is in light of that that I know looked at the man standing outside my door, and from my impression I knew that this would certainly be a satisfying "chat". So I pressed the jamming device that would block phone signal for any non-whitelisted devices, and grinned widely as I readied myself mentally for my first boy to begin his initial steps into becoming my cocksucker.

I opened the door after adjusting my pants, hiding my growing erection, and I saw his face light up a bit before a confusing number of emotions seemed to make themselves present in his eyes as I stood before him.

"Mr Kieran Jones, you are early, you certainly don't disappoint when it comes to obeying instructions." I said, hoping this would draw out a few revealing reactions from the young man as to just how quickly I could get past this initial stage of make believe.

"Sir it is my honour to meet you, sir. It is just Kieran sir, that is if you don't mind sir." he said in somewhat flustered, anxious tone of voice.

"I see Kieran. Do come in. Do take off your shoes. Make sure to put your shoes in the rack so that you may easily collect them on the way out. My office is this way, follow me once you've neatly placed your shoes where they belong." I said in an authoritative voice that I had been practicing that hinted at control and power like my usual voice, but also some amount of warmth that I would use to bind my conquests to me.

He was clearly flustered by the orders, and by tone, yet he quickly followed the orders and took off his shoes and placed them in the rack. He then quickly followed me to my office without saying anything further, how beautifully submissive he was turning out to be. I thought to myself that maybe after only a few hours of solid work he'd be on his knees for me, what a beautiful image that was.

When we first entered my office I sat in my chair behind the desk, but did not invite him to sit in the chairs opposite me. It was a test to see if he could play along with the unequal power imbalance, and at this point even this level of submission was enough to make my cock throb. He stood as we chatted for a few minutes he clearly understood that he had to be invited to sit, and I had no intention of giving such an invitation.

I kept him on his feet for a full 45 minutes, noticing that he was starting to show signs of discomfort at having stood still for so long. I was revelling in every moment of his suffering as I knew that I had so much control over this poor boy's future, and I was going to exploit it for all it was worth.

"Kieran. I apologise that you seem to be in some discomfort. It seems that this conversation engrossed me so much that I forgot to offer you a seat, though may I ask why you did not simply ask for one or simply take one?" I said in a tone that indicated sincere curiosity, though I felt I already knew the answer.

"It is no discomfort sir. To your question... ummm" he was clearly trying to figure out an answer that didn't imply any wrongdoing on my part, but also no failing on his part. His mind working was cute. As he was trying to formulate a full answer to my question, I stood up and walked over to him and placed my strong arms on his shoulder.

"I think I get it, young man don't worry. You were just trying to obey the proper social traditions that exist between CEO and employee, and respect your place in that relationship" I said in the same voice that I had used earlier. This got a sputtering mess of words as a reaction from the young man, clearly confused and evidently flustered at having his subordinate relationship stated so plainly.

I then moved one of my hands from his shoulder to the side of his neck, while also applying pressure to his other shoulder with my other hand.

"You shouldn't feel ashamed of your submissive/subordinate attitude, in fact it is high time that you recognise that this is more than a matter of employment." At this statement he turned bright red, and I could see that his little cocklet was rock hard, and he had begun to let himself be pushed to his knees.

"There exists a hierarchy between men. Some men hold the keys of power, the good looks, and the imposing sexual organs, whereas other men... well they must learn their place in subservience to the first class of men. Then, and only then, do these men find their purpose. So boy, do you want to serve your purpose, or do you want to worthless?"

He was now fully on his knees and looking up at me with shock, and clear signs of lust and confusion in his eyes. He was clearly battling with his body for control, whereas his body was ready to submit to me, his mind was clearly still embattled. So, I knew I'd have to use this body of his to break his mind, so be it.

I placed my hand on his head, petting him for just a moment. Then I grasped his hair, holding his head completely in my control. He let out a moan at that. Then I placed my foot on his little cocklet and his reaction was to squirm under the pressure I was placing on his little dick, it was so cute. He started whimpering like a puppy as I continued to manipulate his body, providing him pleasure and pain. He had clearly decided on which little cockslut position he would fill, that of my submissive puppy. How fitting.

In-between his whimpering at my playing with his cock, he had now started to form human sentences and as I listened to what they contained, I smiled broadly.

Chapter 6: Kieran's POV

At first I couldn't believe what was happening to me, was Alexis Nelson really putting me on my knees and using his feet to edge my dick?

Then disbelief gave way to unbelievable pleasure as his domineering presence combined with his hand in my hair and foot on my cock seemed to erase my rational thought, and I couldn't help but try and buck my hips into his foot as to try and gain release for my hard dick. Yet each time I was getting close, he'd pull his foot away and begin tapping my sensitive balls with his foot - giving not enough pleasure to give release, and just enough discomfort for my penis to want to deflate.

Resistance? Such thoughts had disappeared as soon as the man had spoken such degrading words to me as if they were simple truths, that my purpose was to serve men - perhaps I didn't really believe it, but this man was certainly making me want it to be the case.

I had never been dominated before, but something within me told me that in this situation I should beg for what I want. That might finally allow me the release I need.

"ahhh. please sir, pleeeeaaaaasssseee let... ahh let me cum sir" I said, trying desperately to maintain some amount of coherent words as my mind was being moulded by this man's playing with my body. I would do anything, say anything, anything just to cum.

He pulled my hair so that my pleading eyes were looking right into his powerful ones that were no less filled with lust, and while I looked into them, a grin broke out on his face.

"If you wish to cum pup, you are going to have to be a good boy and address me properly, am I understood." he said in his luxuriously commanding voice.

"Yes sir, I understand. ahhhh, I understand. please sir... let me cum."

"You are to address me as Master from now on, is that understood?"

"Master...? please let me cum... master" I said still somewhat confused, but still absolutely desperate for this man to let me cum.

"Pup. I said is that understood?" he said in a louder voice while gripping harder on my hair and withdrawing slightly his foot from my crotch. Now I was desperate for it's return.

"Yes MASTER! I understand" I said needing him to dominate me more.

"Good pup." he let go of my hair completely, and placed his foot that he'd used to torture me back on the ground. He looked at my desperate state once more, then issued an order.

"You are now my pup-boy, and I am now your master. If you acknowledge this fact, strip naked, neatly fold your clothes and place them off to one side, and then come and kneel inbetween my legs ready to serve your master's cock." he said before going back to sitting in his chair.

My mind that was completely foggy and desperate with lust just seconds earlier, now gave way momentarily and I seemed to have some semblance of clarity. This man had clearly organised this chat for this very purpose, making me come to his private office so that he may claim me as his 'pup-boy' what ever that meant. Yet I felt pleasurable tingles in my spine when I called him master, and obeying him was making my body feel unbelievable amounts of pleasure, so what's the harm?

Did I really want to be the most powerful man in the world's sex slave? In this moment all I could think was yes. So I began stripping off and then folding my clothes, before placing them all in a neat pile behind me. I thought about walking, then my inner-submissive told me, ie. my dick hardened at the thought of, crawling over to my new master instead. So I did.

I crawled over to him, then knelt in between his knees - my head now level with his belly and lower rib. I also now had a privileged view of this man's hefty cock that was clearly rock hard in his pants, it seemed to me to be almost 11". He looked down at me kneeling in front of him, naked, and he seemingly couldn't restrain letting out animalistic grunts to let me know he approved of my submission.

Then he spoke once again.

"Very good pup. You are now mine. This will now never change. Not when you leave this office, nor when you are at work, nor even when you are alone, you will now forever be my property. Now you've accepted this fact, let us allow you to fulfil your purpose." and with that he pulled out his hard throbbing cock. My mouth dropped open naturally, and I started salivating at the sight of the behemoth that was now claiming ownership over me.

He then placed his hand at the back of my head and guided my mouth to the tip of his cock, as he did I let my tongue out and licked a solid line from his balls to his tip. I wanted this cock, and didn't need any more of his encouragement. I surged my head forward, engulfing this cock - not just any cock, my master's cock. That thought brought my straining cock back to full hardness, it knew it had a master and it was more than happy with that.

12