Conquest of Sin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock above splattered steaming cum onto the stone floor and his fellow slaves hungrily lapped it up as it grew fatter until it was as long and thick as his mistress'. Demonic nubs and growths surfaced all over his length and formed an exotic crown on the edge of his head.

A fat tail also burst out above his ass, flicking wildly and those decadent heels poured out of his feet.

The demon-morph's unconscious body crumpled to the floor when Uzara pulled out of his body and let the drooling seed out of her cock pour around his neck and form a solid slave collar made out of gold.

Uzara licked her lips and sharp fangs as she gazed upon her handiwork before lifting her hand palm-up. Under her will the male rose into the air and she simply got him upright with a flick of her wrist while she held the four studs ready.

"Look now, whores. Watch a breeding stud be made." She said and used her tails to make the women stop slurping up the seed and watch her cup the feminine demon-morph's large and smooth sack that quivered on reflex under her fingers, and used her long and sinful tongue to taste the sweat making it glisten.

Then she pressed the pointed side of the stud against his sack and punched it with her thumb through. No blood came as his body healed instantly, sealing around the stud permanently. Soon his bloated scrotum was decorated with golden studs adorned with lavender gems that pulsed with corruption.

"My broodwhore will need feeding when she wakes up. I want him awake and filling her with seed as soon as possible." She ordered as she gently moved the breeder into the two women's arms. The cultists nodded and followed the demoness out of the basement with Uzara heading for the door.

"I want you beautiful whores out and about once that is done. The word of love must be spread." Uzara added with a giggle and took on her disguise before stepping out into the busy streets of Talasia.

She strutted her way back to the Grand Market and to the trader she bought off her breeding bitch from. As expected, no slaves were being sold today and instead there were two tall and strong men protecting the approach to the grand and gaudy tent behind the stone platform.

Uzara could smell the juices that clung to their cocks hidden underneath their silk skirts and fought the urge and desire to clean and worship them right then and there. Too bad she had other matters to attend to.

Her firm breasts bounced with every graceful step, her wide hips sashaying in response. Her exposed pussy glistening with droplets of dew and her approach wasn't unnoticed by the two guards who shifted a bit but only looked at her in their peripheral.

Once she was a few steps away, the first one, brown-haired and with a low brow, turned fully towards her. "No meat is being sold today."

"I'm not here to buy any more meat. I'm here to collect my change." She said with a purr, her pose relaxed and alluring before the two men. It was so easy to read their faces, the lust they had for her. "I do hope your master has told you about me?"

The second one with dark hair and large nose nodded. "Said so, yes. Don't mind him, he's just doing his job."

Uzara smiled at them both, nodding.

"Come with me." Added Dark. He ordered his friend to stay there and Uzara followed him with languid steps that were quite contrasted to her guide's heavy and lumberous ones.

The tent itself was made out of thick sheets of silk that muffled most noises from the outside and all she could see of the inside were tall and segmented plaster walls forming a hallway lined with torches and three guards. The tent itself was fairly garrish on the outside with its purples and greens and yellows and this extended to the insides with the three colours dominating even here.

The guards were armed with short swords and wore leather armor that clung to their toned forms almost like a second skin. They lacked skirts and instead had tight leather cups keeping their manhoods hidden. Unfortunately their faces were hidden behind a black veil, only their eyes visible.

Torchlight reflected off of their glistening chest pieces as much as it did from the golden disks lining the plaster walls as one approached Uzara and her guide. Tall, slim and clad in sinewy muscle, Uzara was certain he could last for a long time. His green eyes flashed in the dim light and stopped in front of Dark.

"Ah, the mistress of the amethyst. You may go now, Trecius." The guard said and Trecius nodded and went back the way they came. Uzara waved before turning her full attention to the leather-clad man.

"I hope Trecius and his friend didn't treat you too badly." Green said apologetically with a low bow.

"They did right by me, do not worry. Have I arrived at a good time?" She asked, looking around the tent as she could hardly hear much going on except the crackle of burning torches and soft sighs of slaves somewhere further in.

"The master is busy but he always has time for his customers. And money not his own resting in his coffers never ceases to unnerve him." The human said with a chuckle. "I shall show you to him."

Uzara didn't get to see much of the interior as he led her down one and then another hallway with doors on either side. It was quite obvious this was a temporary set up but the grandness of it suggested he spent a great deal of time here in Talasia.

"Is there a particular reason your master hasn't invested in a proper building to ply his trade?" She asked.

"He's from the far-off eastern deserts and tents are the only standing 'buildings' there, the people living on the sands being nomads." Green explained and Uzara made a noise of understanding.

They stopped at a double-door with two more guards standing at attention, the sighs now stronger in Uzara's ears. These must be the pens.

"He's having his daily pleasure time but he told us you may come in." He added and Uzara thanked him as they let her in.

She was alone in the large space filled with cages full of slaves. The unhappy and gloomy expressions they all bore tugged at her heart and she once again silently promised they would be free.

Away from the cages were racks full of water jugs, medicine and other necessities to maintain the health of his slaves and just a bit away from there was a draped section from where meaty clapping sounds and grunts were coming from.

The slaves watched her approach and suddenly fell asleep as Uzara's magics fell upon them.

Uzara didn't want them to fear her as she goes about her work, their feelings of safety and calm important to the demoness as she assumed her true form. She'd been quiet like a shadow and stopped in front of the drapes as the trader called out.

"Guards? Why did you open the door? Anyone here?" His wispy and frail voice called out. Uzara barely had to even try to muffle his voice in the few meters around the draped room with her demonic powers. Nobody will hear him when she violates him.

"He- grk!" The man's call was cut short as Uzara rushed in with inhuman speed, the seven-foot tall demon grabbing the short man by the neck and lifting him up. The collared slave he'd been using let out a soft moan but kept her position on hands and knees due to the enchantment.

The small man was just above half her size and his weak and nude body dangled above the bed, his eyes bulging in terror as the giant woman held him in the air with ease.

"W-Who...are you..." He gasped out and tried to claw at her hand but his weak human nails had no hopes of breaking her skin.

Uzara had a look of a mother that was annoyed with her child and in a sense she was of that kind of mind. "I am a Bitch of Sin, and your new master."

The human tried to respond to that but it turned into a surprised gasp as her free hand palmed his wilted cock and sack. Her large hand covered them completely and she smiled regretfully at him.

"I am sorry you had to endure such hardships. Don't worry, you'll be beautiful and happy once I am done."

The girl on the bed was not forgotten and Uzara ordered her to tend to her cock, which the confused human did due to the collar, her expression fearful and concerned.

"Shhh, it's alright, child," Uzara purred as her cock fully hardened and drooled musky ambrosia that immediately set the slave's mind at ease and enjoy herself with her fat new toy. "That's right, drink up..."

The man tried to use this distraction to kick her belly and only cried out in pain when he broke his toes on her solid belly. Uzara hated when her lovers were in pain but this was ultimately self-inflicted. She let him sob for a minute before she used her tail to heal them. Unbeknownst to him, her backdoor bulged open and Uzara giggled as his eyes bulged out in surprise as a thick, slimy and black tendril rose above her back, the smooth surface quivering in the air.

It felt good to finally put it to use, willing it to move towards the man's crotch who began to kick and struggle while the woman below was fully mesmerized with her new master's godlike member.

The demoness' tail split in two and each wound around his ankle to keep his legs spread and she grabbed his hands so he dangled in the air by his outstretched limbs in front of her.

"Don't resist, my love, I will show you paradise." Uzara cooed but he didn't listen and kept on struggling until he was panting and worn out. The slaves she wanted them to have a peace of mind as they are converted. Vile mortals such as this one, however, have their minds broken with pleasure.

The sinful tendril moved closer to his flaccid cock and brushed against it tenderly with slow movements to get him hard. She'll break his mind, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't enjoy it.

"Just relax and enjoy your violation." She said with a giggle and was more than happy to feel his meager mortal member harden to its small erect size against the slimy Violator. She'll make him a lovely and obedient slave to be replaced with a demon with no one the wiser as to what happened to the actual trader.

The human squirmed, his expression torn between fear and rising pleasure. The demoness' musk began to waft into his nostrils, invading his mind, while his former slave below eagerly sucked and worshipped this creature's cock with genuine gusto. Her powerful arms and split tail were like steel and he cried loudly when he felt the head of the wicked tendril open up.

Slick and cilia-ridden folds fluidly poured over and around his member, its touch hot and perverse as it somehow struck every chord in his crotch to quickly bring him over the edge of orgasm and never letting him go over. His tormentor's expression was confusing in his hazy mind, a look of perverse delight but also motherly affection.

Uncertain thoughts began to plague him, spurred on by the pleasure he'd never experienced. Why did he struggle? Would something that felt this good be bad? Her treatment of him was unusual to say the least and the gods had no place in his heart. Was she a messenger of a dark god? Why now?

His small chest heaved rapidly from arousal and undeniable excitement, the minute nubs of his nipples standing at attention, and the ache in his hips and shoulders was starting to set in. Despite the pain, discomfort and fear, she was somehow keeping him hard and in nirvana with just the strange tendril she set upon him, making him buck his hips forward to thrust into the thing's maw.

This seemed to please his assailant as she cooed happily and began to thrust away in kind. They met with wet slaps over and over when suddenly the maw opened further and sucked his sack in as well.

"What kind of girl would have a ballsack alongside her cute pussy, hmm?" The demoness asked and her declared intention went over the human's head from all the pleasure his body was burning up with. "That's a good girl."

The trader soon freely moaned, his weak will giving way, but Uzara was far from done. He hasn't felt anything yet!

Her victim started to feel pressure against his groin and she let him finally find release for the last time. The mortal let out a loud cry and bucked fiercely into her Violator to feed the convulsing tendril.

"That's it. Give me all of your seed. You don't need it anymore." Her words were once again ignored but her voice still cut through the haze into his mind to leave an etch, preparing him for his dark and happy future of being a slave.

The violator nursed his cock while her influence made him little by little empty his scrotum. His spine was on fire from the intensity of the sensation and each convulsion sent powerful slams into his head until drool spilled out his mouth.

Uzara was somewhat disappointed that he didn't last longer, his expression one of a man fully broken in by pleasure alone. Still, the pleasant buzz in her crotch and sack boiled over and her girthy cock pulsed to feed her dutiful slave below with a thick helping of corrupted demon seed that the girl could not swallow down.

Uzara's violator continued its work now that his sack was empty of his worthless mortal jewels and began to push harder against his meager and twitching cock.

"You'll make a beautiful slave, Slut!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sweat poured off of Cassia, making her feel utterly dirty and slippery, and she cried out in frustration once again as her instructor slapped her staff out of her slick hands painfully once again.

"Pick it up." Nayla ordered, the older woman resuming her relaxed stance. The half-orc's grey skin only had a slight sheen of perspiration, having barely broken a sweat in blocking and countering her half-sister's clumsy swings and jabs.

She watched the milky-skinned princess pad over to the staff for the fifteenth time. Nayla thought she'd give up after the third time and yet here they were, an hour into the sparring, and still going.

Cassia's expression was angry and frustrated and each time she picked up her staff her attacks became more and more savage. Nayla thought it ironic to see the beautiful and regal princess looking disheveled, sweaty and dirty. The armor somehow kept itself in place throughout it all and the half-orc easily noticed the dew clinging to her trainee's beautiful nether lips.

The attack came out of nowhere. The only warning was the split-second tensing of Cassia's thighs as she leapt forward and up with her staff held above her head for a downward swing. Nayla was far too proficient in combat and she met the swing with the middle of her own staff but didn't expect the sudden kick to her belly.

Her abdomen was muscled and any gentle foot like Cassia's would break itself upon it. Unfortunately the protection of her sister's armor was far too strong and Cassia's foot dug into her painfully.

The blow staggered her back, lungs empty of air, and barely had time to grab the jabbing staff, coil her arm around it and pull Cassia closer so she could grab her throat and throttle the screaming girl to the ground.

The sand and armor cushioned the fall but Cassia gasped and stared bug-eyed at Nayla's pained but also grinning face above her. The large woman had her pinned, both panting and weary with Nayla's throbbing manhood laying flat against Cassia's crotch and lower belly.

"Fuck...you surprised me with that kick..." She breathed with a haggard laugh.

Cassia put her hand to her throat where Nayla had roughly grabbed her, confused and aroused from the way she manhandled her. Her lips opened to respond but Nayla silenced her with her own.

The kiss was odd with the tusks digging into her lower lip. It was a blessing father made her file off the sharp points and she hungrily kissed back. To think being pinned and under her control was so arousing! Her powerful body not letting her escape, that strong hand coated in sand grabbing roughly her exposed breast and squeezing while her dirty cock throbbed and leaked onto her corset!

Cassia's shaky hands roamed over the toned body of her half-sibling, down her side and across the middle of her tense back. She could in no way push off this warrior off of her even if she wanted to and moaned with her legs squeezed shut to pleasure herself.

Both breathed hard after breaking the kiss and looked at each other.

"Yesterday was a dream come true." Nayla said breathlessly, her arms lowering her as they relaxed and her member was pressed more firmly against the woman underneath. "I didn't have the chance to talk to you with father there..."

Cassia swallowed hard. She was as big as father! No...bigger! At her expression, Nayla chuckled sheepishly.

"A real bitch-breaker, isn't she? Girls always walk away bow-legged from my bed." The half-orc boasted awkwardly, something she seemingly wasn't accustomed to despite claiming of having bedded multiple women. The awkwardness let Cassia take up the initiative.

The human reached up to stroke her face. "What was the dream? Drowning me in orc seed?"

Nayla's gray skin turned dark with a blush but didn't deny it.

"I...yeah. B-but that's not all of it!" She stammered embarrassedly and yet her cock throbbed harder.

Cassia pressed her advantage. "Oh? What else was in that dream of yours?"

The half-orc woman bit her lip.

"Your expression. It was just like the dream." She said, her eyes glazing over as she recalled the details quite vividly. "Drunk with lust and inviting me in. Me, a dirty beast."

"Yes, Nayla, you're a vile and filthy mongrel." Cassia said with seductive softness despite the insulting words. As if she said them with affection. "But you're my vile and filthy mongrel sister with a big beast cock. You're bigger than father, you know?"

Nayla blinked several times and her response was delayed by the human girl kissing up at her neck and chin, her lips like butterflies and soft as silk. Cassia basked in her ability to make the older woman shiver and quake above her with such gentle caresses.

Breath escaped Nayla with hitches in her throat, moaning when Cassia reached down to grasp her manhood and spread her legs so Nayla can grind against her slick lips.

Her loose asshole could take two men and Nayla's fat and vile cock was nothing for her cunt, of that she was sure. "Go on, sister."

Nayla immediately put on the pressure, her member roughly pushing past her lips and popping her head straight in with both of them crying out loudly in unison. Her pussy felt like it would split open as it slowly adjusted to her sister's inhuman girth but the half-orc didn't wait and pushed herself even deeper.

Her cunt swallowed the foot-long cock, forced to expand and stretch to accommodate it with her squirming under Nayla until she felt how her fuzzy and large sack settled against her plump backdoor she happily left loose and welcoming. Its powerful throbs were like tremors to her very core with the tip pressing at the door of her womb.

She bit her lip and looked up at Nayla's blissful expression, the tightness blossoming into the warm and fuzzy beginnings of deep and satisfying pleasure.

"Mph...is my royal pussy so heavenly, beast?" Her tone was sultry and breathless, having been filled to the brim with incestuous orc cock and loving every second of it.

"Aaaahh...it's perfect, Cassia..." Nayla groaned out and her strong hips began to drag herself out to start fucking her little half-sister in earnest. Nayla had no doubts about the potency of their father's seed, being certain Cassia bore him an heir worthy of the throne. Her dirty seed won't take, right?

Cassia moaned throatily, feeling her insides cling tightly to the exiting cock. So much so, actually, that she was pulling some of her out, too! "Ah...ah! Nayla, you're pulling me with you!"

Nayla didn't stop as she pulled up to halfway before feeding her cock back into her sibling, her heavy gonads churning with vile orc seed eager to have a chance of impregnating Cassia's womb.