Consensual Incest Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack flirts with his mum.
2.8k words
4.4
56k
94
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers

It was Sunday morning; Jack had got up just after nine; it was a beautiful morning. He had his breakfast on the balcony of his luxurious penthouse apartment. He thought that it was eleven years since he had bought it. He had been graduated for two years with his Accountancy and Law degrees. His first book had been published that year; it had been an absolute success; it was now on its eighty reprints. Fourteen other books had also been published; he now had sold over one hundred million books.

Jack had been very quiet about his success; he wrote using a nom de plume, though he had written two successful books on Asset Management in his own name. He lived quietly; he drove a small car but mostly walked around the coastal town he lived in. When he first bought the Penthouse, he had been dating a girl for a year. Jack felt that the Penthouse with its lift would have been ideal if he and his girlfriend had any kids in the future. He has dated this girl until two and a half years ago. He didn't miss her at all apart from the sex. Then after a dental appointment, he asked a busty dental hygienist out for a meal. She filled the sex void; she was married but not in a happy relationship.

Jack's family home was a half hours drive away. He still kept in contact with his mum. Usually, she phoned on a Sunday evening when Jack was watching television. He took the time to talk and listen to her. Over the last couple of months, mum complained that Jack's father was spending less and less time at home. Mum was convinced that he had something going on. Jack's father was an Ear, Nose and Throat Consultant. It was not unusual for him to go to other Hospitals to do significant operations. He had also invented several surgical instruments for ENT operations. Jack's father was a wealthy man.

Jack father was now mostly staying with Jack's younger sister. This had sent warning signals to Jack's mum. Jack was very close to his mum and not very close to his father. Jack's mobile rang, it was his mum, she said, "Good morning Jack, what a gorgeous morning, it's beautiful here, how is it with you?"

"It's lovely mum, I've just had breakfast on the balcony; it's going to be a great day today; I think that I'll dust down the barbecue. What are you doing today?"

"Not much Jack, I've not heard from your father for over three weeks; my allowance came into my Bank at the end of the month but not a phone call from him. I'd love to get away for a few days. Can you give me a bed, and I'll cook and clean for you?"

Jack knew things were serious when mum said this; Jack replied, "I would love that mum, come and stay as long as you want. When will you be here? Shall we go to the Grange for lunch?"

"I was hoping that you'd say that, my bags packed, I'd love at the Grange, their roast on a Sunday lunch is excellent there, see you soon, I'll put on something a little more formal if we're going out for lunch."

Jack then checked his wallet; he had no money; he walked to the Bank and got some cash. He got home and changed into a blazer and trousers with a shirt and tie. He looked smart when the security system buzzed; mum was at the door; Jack asked if he could help with her bag. Mum told him her suitcase had wheels. Jack was standing at the lift door when it opened, mum looked good, but she was looking a little tired. Jack hugged her; they cheek kissed each other. Jack carried mum's suitcase into her bedroom, then said, "I've made a reservation for twelve. Shall we have a glass of Champagne on the balcony?"

"I'd love that, let me unpack my suitcase; I have several things that I don't want to be creased. Jack, I'm so happy to be here; I feel so comfortable in this apartment. Is what I'm wearing too formal for lunch, or would you prefer me in something more casual?"

Mum looked gorgeous; the outfit that she was wearing showed her curves to perfection. She looked beautiful with her pearl necklace and earrings; if anything, she could have undone a couple of buttons on her blouse; Jack didn't tell her this; he said, "You look, gorgeous mum, I'll be on the balcony with the Champagne."

Jack was sitting on the balcony, two glasses had been poured, but he had waited for mum. Mum had a smile on her face when she came out; Jack noticed two things, one button of her blouse had been undone, and mum wasn't wearing her wedding or engagement rings. She had a diamond ring on but not on her wedding finger. They toasted each other, then mum said, "It's gorgeous here, I could sunbathe here, and nobody would see me. The last month hasn't been good for me, Jack. Your father has been drifting apart for the last two years. I don't believe that he could afford a divorce as all the medical instruments he made were in my time; the royalties are enormous."

Jack replied, "Mum, remember that I'm a lawyer, I know lots of lawyers, father would be a fool to take us on. You relax and enjoy yourself; I think that you've realised that your marriage is dead, you must move on with your life. You can stay here as long as you want, you'll be under no pressure here, and if anything happens then, I can shield you from it."

"Jack, thank you so much; I believe that your father is fucking one of his junior doctors; she's twenty-nine; I was told that in confidence from another doctor at the hospital. I was going to employ a private detective; should I do that?"

"Yes mum, without a shadow of a doubt. One of the lawyers at University specialises in this; his firm has its own private detectives. I will phone him after lunch; I doubt that he'll need long. I got distinction in my law degree; I helped this lawyer a lot; he owes me."

Mum lent over and squeezed Jack's hand; mum said, "I'm so glad that I phoned you this morning; I've wanted to phone you and tell you for the last two weeks."

It was nearly twelve; it was a two-minute walk to the Grange. Mum looked so much happier when they walked there. They both had Roast Beef; it was delicious; after lunch, they walked back after mum had visited the toilet to wash her hands, another button was undone, mum was showing a massive cleavage, her tits looked enormous. As they walked back, Jack said, "Mum, the first thing we do when we get home is I phone Peter, my lawyer, we get that out of the way. You are more aware of dad's movements; there's a lot of information that you must give him. I don't know my sister's address, that doesn't worry me. If the weather keeps up, then we'll have a barbecue tonight; I will do my delicious potato salad."

Jack opened a fresh bottle of Champagne, they went into the lounge, and Jack phoned Peter, his phone was on speaker, mum could hear everything and also join in the conversation. For the next thirty minutes, they talked. Mum gave so much information, addresses, phone numbers and car numbers. Peter was happy. He told Jack that he'd get his guys on to it today. Mum was delighted after the call. She told Jack that she thought Peter was very professional; he was asking all the right questions. Then mum said, "Jack, it's such a wonderful day. Have you any sun cream as I'd like to sunbathe this afternoon?"

"Yes, mum, I'll get a couple of loungers and towels out, and I'll join you."

"Jack, I don't have anything to wear except a bra and panties, I will get something tomorrow, but I'd like to sunbathe nude today if that's OK with you."

"Mum, I don't have a problem with that; let me get the stuff organised; there's a towelling bathrobe in your bathroom; you can use that."

"OK, I'll use that. Can you get the sun cream, and I'll sun cream my front, you can do my back.?"

"No problem, I see that I get all the good jobs."

Jack then got the sun cream and gave it to mum. He then got the loungers and towels organised. He then stripped and put on swimming trunks. He lay on his lounger, waiting for mum. It was warm; there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Jack was lying on his front. Mum came out; she was wearing the bathrobe. She took it off then said, "Jack, you've seen tits before, I'm only wearing panties, let me put the sun cream on you; if you don't have it on, you'll be toast soon. I will do your back first."

Jack didn't move; then he felt mum's hands applying the sun cream; her touch was soft but firm. She did all of his back and legs. She then asked him to turn around. Jack couldn't believe what he saw; mum was only wearing a thong, her tits were massive, she had a beautiful body, her figure was so curvy. Mum applied the sun cream to Jack's front. When she had finished, she asked Jack to do her back. Jack did her back; he loved mum's body, he could feel his cock stiffen. He finished, then the two of them lay sunbathing on their loungers.

Three hours later, Jack got up to prepare his potato salad; mum's body was tanning, her tits were amazing. He did all his preparation, boiling six eggs and getting all his ingredients ready. Everything was made; Jack showered, put on a pair of chinos and a polo shirt. Mum wasn't on the balcony. Jack then prepared the barbecue; it would take fifteen minutes to get to the cooking temperature. Mum came out; she looked gorgeous, she was wearing a top and leggings, she had got the sun today. They ate half an hour later. The meal was delicious. After dinner, they went into the lounge to watch television; Jack thought that they'd both drunk quite a bit of alcohol in the course of the day.

Mum sat beside Jack on the sofa; Jack was sure that she wasn't wearing a bra; he even thought that she was jiggling her massive tits for him. After nine, Jack's mobile rang, it was Peter; Jack switched on the speakerphone and answered, saying to mum to listen but say nothing. Peter said, "Jack, we have made a lot of progress; your dad is not living with your sister; he bought an apartment just over a year ago. His young doctor is living with him there. With the information that I've got, your mum has full grounds for divorce. My guys have done a high-grade observation; they have pictures and recordings of them talking. Your dad must be on Viagra; he's fucked her twice since four this afternoon. The both of them talk so dirty to each other. I will keep the guys on it for a couple of days, but I've enough evidence already."

Jack thanked him then said to mum, "We have got him, mum, we can now play it any way you want. I would suggest that we proceed slowly as Peter will come up with a lot more. I feel so sorry for you, mum; you are still a beautiful woman. You have still a life to live."

Mum started to cry, Jack hugged her, he felt the weight of her tits against his chest, he knew that she wasn't wearing a bra, Jack said, "Mum, I'm so sorry for you, you must try and be strong."

Mum pulled Jack closer to her; it felt so good for Jack; mum said, "Jack, my tears are not of sorrow, my tears are of gratitude that that fuck is out of my life, I have one thing to ask, may I stay here, out of the way until all this shit has passed? Jack, I'm not young anymore; I'm in my fifties. Who wants an old bag like me? I must be realistic."

They were still holding each other then their mouths met, mum's tongue was deep in Jack's mouth, she was pulling him very close to her, Jack's hand found mum's massive left breast, her nipples were so hard, he slipped his hand inside her top and started teasing her hard nipple with his fingers. A minute later, mum said, "Don't stop, Jack, I love that; my tits haven't been felt for years."

Jack kept playing with them, then said, "Mum, you're so intelligent, you have a wonderful body; as I applied your sun cream today, looking at your body made my cock stiffen. Of course, you can stay here as long as you want. I enjoy it when you're here."

Mum's hand then moved to Jack's groin; she said, "The next time I sunbathe, you can apply the sun cream to my front; the next time, I won't wear any panties. Jack, I love to be naked; it makes me feel so free. Two years ago, the last time your father tried it with me, he couldn't get it up, he couldn't get hard, now he needs fucking Viagra with his whore, I'm glad I made you hard with looking at my big tits. My god Jack, your cock is not soft now. Would you like mummy to make him hard?"

Jack didn't reply; mum started to unbuckle his belt and unzip his chinos. She soon had him naked; the way mum was feeling Jack aroused him; his cock was now erect, it looked massive. Mum said, "Jesus Jack, what a magnificent cock you have got; I've never seen anything as long and thick. Your balls are so heavy. Can I empty them for you?"

Mum then took her top and leggings off; she was now naked as she went down on Jack's massive cock. Her tongue was teasing the bulbous head of his stiff cock; then she took the head of his cock inside her mouth; it felt so good as mum angled her throat so she could take more of his stiff cock. Jack was fingering mum's long sex slit; she was wet; it was beautiful to look at. Her vulva was smooth and swollen, her cunt lips were thick, mum had a perfect pussy. Jack then laid her on the floor, positioning her so that they could 69.

Jack then started to suck mum's clit as he finger fucked her wet cunt with two fingers; mum had spread her legs open, giving him so much better access. Then mum said, "I love that Jack, it feels so good."

Mum's clit was big; it was the thickness of Jack's thumb with a length of at least an inch and a half; it was very suckable. Mum was still sucking Jack's cock; she was taking his full length now. It felt good as the head of his stiff cock hit the walls of her throat. Then mum said, "Jack, you're the lawyer, is this adultery?"

"I think that the legal definition is having vaginal intercourse; we haven't got that far yet, but what we're doing is a lot of fun."

Jack went back down on mum; mum loved it; she was now pushing her pussy against Jack's mouth; Jack sensed that she was close; he was finger fucking her with three fingers now. Mum was gripping his fingers, then mum said, "I'm going to cum, Jack, it's so good, no man has ever done this with me in my life."

Jack kept going. A minute later, he felt the warmth of mum's cum in his mouth; there was a lot. He swallowed some but kept the bulk of it in his mouth. A couple of minutes later, Jack took mum in his arms; they cum kissed, mum's tongue was transferring her cum back into her mouth, their kisses were tender and passionate. Jack said, "Mum, we would be more comfortable in my bed; I want to make love to you, that was adultery, but I want to do it with you."

Mum kissed Jack, then said, "It's going to be incest, Jack, that's a big step forward. Are you sure?"

Jack pulled mum close then said, "Mum, it will be incest, but it will be consensual incest; I want to be there for you; please understand that I'm there for you."

"Let's go to bed, Jack; I want you so much."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers