Consensual Non-Consensual Awakening

Story Info
A new friend helps me with my girlfriend’s intruder fantasy.
12.7k words
4.26
22.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
story442
story442
246 Followers

This is a true story from a few years back regarding a particularly adventurous night I had with my girlfriend at the time, Alison. It's without a doubt the kinkiest situation I've ever taken part in, and I thought it would be worth sharing here.

Whenever I go a few weeks without sex, and a few days without masturbating, it can lead my brain to end up in a very horny and perverted state. This night in question ended up being a result from one of those such instances. As best as I can remember, it all started while I was at work, but with me hopelessly lost in the various sexual fantasies running through my head. I was sitting at my desk, staring blankly ahead at my computer, but I couldn't stop thinking about Alison. In situations like this, I would start daydreaming about all sorts of ridiculous sexual scenarios involving Alison and me, but my horny brain would try to justify them as somehow plausible. In this instance, I was focused on something specific Alison had mentioned to me a few months prior, that until then I hadn't given the attention it rightfully deserved.

Alison and I had been dating for roughly a year and a half at this point. I was a pretty typical 26 year old guy, while she was 25 and awesome. Describing her in one word was easy, she was the definition of cute. She was on the smaller side, but not ridiculously petite. She was probably 5'3" and 120 lbs. She had shortish natural blonde hair that came down to just above her shoulders, and an extremely cute face. She wasn't very curvy, as her boobs were just B cups, but she did keep herself in decent shape. She did have a little bit of pudge, but I felt that only enhanced her cuteness. She also had the sweetest personality and was just an extremely nice person. You add it all up and she was the perfect girl-next-door type that I had always found extremely sexy.

Alison was also a lot of fun when it came to sex. I didn't think of her at the time as super kinky, but she did have a little naughty streak. Sometimes for no reason, she would flash me when we were out in public. It would only ever be for my eyes, but she might pull down her dress quickly to reveal a nipple before immediately covering back up. In terms of sex, she was usually willing to give most things a try. We had even had anal sex a couple of times, and while I got the sense it wasn't her favorite, she still suggested it as something adventurous for us to try.

One thing she wasn't a fan of though was getting her ass licked, which was too bad because I found it so appealing. Sometimes she would be on all fours and I would have a chance to admire her ass crack, and it was gorgeous. She would have a few scattered blonde hairs around her asshole that would feel so good touching my nose as I hovered my face in there. She was convinced though that licking an asshole was just too inherently gross that no one should ever subject themselves to that. And it didn't matter how many times I tried to tell her that I was willing to do it so badly, she never could get past her own grossness factor. Normally, if a girl told me she wasn't into some aspect of sex, I'd have no problem completely respecting that, but I definitely struggled with this. It was probably because her reasoning seemed like she was trying to needlessly protect me, but either way, I definitely asked her way too many times, but every time I would get denied.

Anyway, back to my sexual daydreaming at work... A few months prior, Alison and I had been discussing some of our own sexual fantasies. During this talk, she had mentioned that she had always had what she referred to as an "intruder fantasy". Obviously, when I heard this, I had to ask for more details.

She went on to explain that as crazy as it sounds, she found the idea of a guy breaking into her bedroom and "having his way with her" (her exact words) to be a huge turn on. She clarified that she didn't want to actually get raped for real, but that it was simply the make-believe fantasy that she found appealing. Alison then added that in her fantasy, the guy breaking in would have to be really good looking. She loved the idea that it would be a guy who was very capable of finding other girls who would willingly have sex with him, but that he was so unsatisfied, that he would be willing to go so far as to commit a crime to have sex with her instead.

At the time, I definitely remember thinking it was unbelievably hot that Alison had such a kinky fantasy. Now normally, if a girl I was dating described a fantasy of hers to me, my first instinct would've been to make it happen, no matter what it was. The sooner the better too! But in this case, for whatever reason, I didn't even consider this was something we could actually attempt. There was no doubt I was hugely turned on by her fantasy, but I must've just thought it was such an unrealistic and unobtainable scenario, that I didn't even consider it in that way.

Fast forward to my day of extreme horniness while at work. Not only did the thought of Alison's fantasy cross my mind, but it was literally all I could think about. It was basically a perverted epiphany. I'm thinking to myself, "Holy shit, Alison has a fantasy about getting pretend-raped, and I NEED to make this happen. How do I make this happen?"

In about an hour, I went from never having considered this fantasy in real life, to being completely obsessed with pulling it off. I quickly realized that if we're ever going to do this fantasy justice, it pretty much has to involve another guy. I've never been much of an actor, so trying to pull off some purely role play scenario involving just the two of us almost certainly would've been a huge letdown. It might've been high in comedic value, but it would've been very low on the sexiness scale. So in order to make this work, I was forced to ask myself one key question: Could I really handle seeing Alison with another guy?

Again, it doesn't seem to matter what the scenario is, it won't be any match for my horny state of mind. I find myself thinking, not only could I handle watching Alison fuck some other guy, but it sounds downright amazing. Part of the appeal is in the idea that the two of us, mystery guy and me, would be acting as a team working together to enjoy Alison as much as possible. Supposedly it would be her fantasy, but how could it not be ours as well? I start to just love this idea. There are still so many potential details to work out, but I decide right then and there in my office that I need to at least bring this scenario up with Alison and see what she thinks.

I got home that evening before Alison, and normally if I was this horny, I wouldn't think twice about jerking off to relieve the build-up. In this case though, I was worried that if I came and cleared my head, I'd immediately lose interest and no longer have this urgent need to talk to her about the fantasy. I'd probably end up convincing myself that it could wait, and who knows, later on I might just chicken out completely. I didn't want that to happen, so I couldn't possibly let myself cum until after I had gotten the courage up to tell her.

By the time Alison got home, I had dinner for the two of us ready so we immediately sat down to eat in front of the tv, like we normally would. A few minutes in and I start the conversation with, "So I've been unbelievably horny today."

Alison quickly responds apologetically, "I know we're overdue for sex. I'm sorry, I've just been so swamped lately."

"No, no, I'm not complaining about that at all.", I try to assure her. "I know you've had to work way later than you normally do these last few weeks. It's totally fine."

I decide to just jump right in. "Listen, I know this is so random, but I was thinking a ton about the intruder fantasy you had mentioned awhile back."

With this, Alison just kind of laughs and goes, "Oh really? What brought that up?"

I tell her I don't know what initially made me think of it, but that once I did, I starting obsessing over the idea that we should try and make it happen.

Alison interjects, "You know I said it wasn't a real fantasy, I just like the idea of it, so it's not something I would even want to happen."

"I know, I know." I respond. "But what if we could do something that seemed real, but was totally safe?"

"You're gonna put on a ski mask and climb through our window?"

I respond, "Ha. I thought about that, but I decided that would just be kind of lame. I was trying to think of a scenario that would be totally safe, but also really fucking intense. And so now I have this idea, and it just turns me on beyond belief just thinking about it."

Alison is obviously quite curious now and says, "Ok, go on..."

"So picture this... you're asleep in bed. Meanwhile, another guy and I both sneak into the bedroom, wake you up, and force you to have sex with us. Both of us." Before waiting to even see her reaction, I try to explain it a bit more, "We would have a safe word so you could end it at any point, no questions asked. But there would be no need for pretending or acting, it would actually be me and this other guy just doing whatever we wanted to you, and you could react however you wanted. The whole key is involving this other guy, though. If it's just me, then it's obviously going to feel consensual because we've had sex a hundred times before. But if there's a stranger there, then fuck it's going to be intense. And I would make sure the whole time that we weren't being too rough, so it never became painful or anything, and like I said if it ever started to be too much or too uncomfortable, you could always stop the whole thing at any point."

I finished my speech and waited for a response. Meanwhile, Alison just looked at me with a totally blank expression. I break the silence with, "I assume you're not onboard?"

Another few seconds pass and Alison says, "Yeah, I don't know about this. First off, the huge question you didn't even address... Who's this other guy?"

"Ha. Excellent question." I answer. "Short answer? Anyone you want. I mean either it's a friend of ours or a stranger? My vote would be a stranger, but then there's the question of how do we find this stranger? I know this whole scenario is ridiculous, but god my heart is pounding here just discussing it with you. Doing something like this would be the ultimate adrenaline rush, I can't even imagine."

"Wow, I don't think I've ever seen you this worked up before." Alison points out. "You seem really nervous right now too."

"Yeah I'm definitely nervous."

"Ok, well there's no need to be nervous just talking to me about this. I'll tell you right now, it's not a hard no. But, would you really be ok watching another guy fuck me?"

"If we're both fucking you, then definitely. One thousand percent. And if you add in the forced aspect, then holy fuck yes."

Alison pauses to contemplate what to say next, and then goes, "I'll tell you what. Let me think about it some. And while I'm doing that, why don't you come up with a hypothetical plan with how you'd find this stranger. I agree there's no way we could involve one of our friends in this so it has to be a rando."

Hearing this is way more than I was expecting so I'm pretty psyched. And then Alison adds, "And remember, this new friend of yours who is going to rape me has to be hot. Really hot."

I purposely had not used the R-word the entire time discussing this with Alison, and I'm pretty sure she hadn't either. I avoided it mainly because I was worried it would make the whole idea sound too extreme. So when I heard her use the phrase, "rape me" my heart just about skipped a beat.

I was so overwhelmed and turned on by the possibility in front of us that after we finished dinner, I acted like I had to go take a shit, but instead went into the bathroom to finally cum. I was so paranoid about leaving the state of things exactly where they were, that I didn't even want to chance things by asking Alison for sex after our conversation. Instead, when I got into the bathroom, I promptly took a seat on the toilet and replayed Alison's words "this new friend of yours who is going to rape me has to be hot." in my head. The sound of her voice saying those words was just unbelievably exciting. I immediately started pumping my cock, pointed it straight down, and then started cumming into the water below. I held it there until my squirts were all done, and then I cleaned up the tip with a single piece of toilet paper. I felt so much better. I went back out and could finally relax after that huge buildup and release. Going to bed that night, I felt so content that the conversation with Alison had gone well, but I still had plenty of nerves and excitement about what was to come next.

That next day, I started coming up with our plan to recruit this mysterious stranger. This was quite a number of years ago, so there was only one obvious place to start the search for this guy, and that was Craigslist. I ran the idea of posting a feeler ad online with Alison, and she gave me the go ahead. I told her I was going to keep it completely anonymous and just mention the bare minimum of what we were looking for. It basically said we were a couple looking for an intelligent and attractive straight man to take part in a consensual non-consensual scenario. I didn't post any pics of us, and I even asked for them not to send pics until we had chatted a little. I finalized the post, submitted it, and then waited.

Over the next day or two, plenty of responses came in before it started to dry up. The problem was that quality responses were few and far between. I only had two simple criteria a response had to have to be considered. First, it had to include at least a couple of complete sentences, and secondly, it had to not have a pic attached to it. I mean, that was explicitly in the instructions. For such basic requirements, it was pretty disappointing to only have like two responses pass this test. I followed up with both, and after a couple messages with one of them, I asked the guy to send a picture.

I won't go into a detailed description of the guy, but upon seeing his pic I was pretty confident it'd be a no-go with Alison. And sure enough, when I showed her contestant #1, she looked at him for half a second and said simply, "Nope."

I was a little disappointed at our initial attempt on Craigslist, but I wasn't about to give up. I waited a week and then reposted our request again. For whatever reason, this time was a lot more promising. I probably got 4-5 leads where it was worth having them send a picture. I definitely had a favorite among them from our brief conversations, as there was a guy named Jason that seemed both comfortable with the scenario and was also able to crack a few jokes that showed he had some personality. I waited until I had pictures from all the guys in this round and I showed them each to Alison. I probably would've ranked this Jason dude as second best by appearance, but what do I know? As luck would have it, Alison went through them one by one, and gave them all no's except for a single yes, this Jason guy.

"Oh really?" I said. "I actually like this guy the best based on his messages too, so maybe we're onto something here."

"Yeah he's cute. He looks like an assertive guy too." Alison added, whatever that means.

"Should I send him a pic of us?" I asked, thinking that was the step where all of this would become pretty fucking real.

"Go for it." Alison said, with a look as if she was calling my bluff on this whole adventure.

And that was that. We were about to take the next big step forward and blow our anonymity. I found a pretty benign picture of the two of us where we were dressed nicely, but nothing that was too revealing of Alison. It did have a clear shot of both of our faces though, so there was no hiding who we were. I replied to Jason and mentioned that Alison loved his pic, and included the picture of us as well. Only a few minutes had passed before we got a reply that simply said, "You guys look great!"

I was in the process of replying back to start going over our proposed scenario when a follow up email came. In it, Jason asked if the three of us could chat briefly on the phone. I checked with Alison and she was fine with that, so I abandoned the email I was working on and instead sent our cell number back.

A minute later we got a call and it was Jason. We put him on speaker and Alison and I just kind of looked at each other like, what are we doing?

Jason was perfectly nice on the phone. He started off by saying, "Hey, thanks for taking my call. I know I'm paranoid but I figured before we go any further on this we should probably just chat to confirm we're all actually real people." And then he laughed.

In hindsight, it made sense that he wanted to talk to us as he had only been chatting over email with me to that point. Not only did he need to make sure that Alison was a real person, but he probably was most worried about confirming she was fully aware of this whole scenario and it wasn't some sick stunt I was pulling without her knowledge.

So with the three of us all on the call, we were able to assure everything was above board. Jason was easy to talk to and he and Alison actually had a number of back and forth exchanges that seems to go well. Since we were already chatting, I figured I would go into some details about how I envisioned the night going.

I proposed that he and I would meet later in the evening at a bar a few blocks from our place. At this point, Alison would head to bed like she normally does. While she was falling asleep, Jason and I would get to know each other, have a few drinks, and plan out how we think the scenario should go. I warned him there was a very real possibility that while I was at the bar, I could get cold feet and decide to call the whole thing off. He was very understanding and even mentioned that I should be prepared for him to back out just as well. For whatever reason, him saying that put me at ease even more. I then explained that after discussing everything we needed to, if we were both on board, we would head back to our place together and begin the fantasy.

We all agreed on the plan, and we decided to do it this upcoming Saturday night as that worked for all of us. We ended the call and Alison looked at me and said with a kidding / not kidding demeanor, "I don't know about you, but I'm kind of excited!"

I responded nervously and honestly, "ha ha ha, I'm also excited, but mostly terrified." And then I took Alison's hand and put it on my chest so she could feel my heart racing.

"That's just from talking to this guy on the phone? Holy shit, are you going to be able to handle this?"

I told her I had no idea, and boy was that the truth.

Fast forward a few days and Saturday evening had arrived. It was a little before 8pm and the plan was for me to meet Jason at the bar around 10. Alison and I were having some last minute discussions, when I noticed I got a text from Jason that said, "can I give you quick call?" So I dialed him up.

Jason answered and apologized because he had a last minute request. He asked me if I could have Alison call his cell and leave a voicemail, just so he could "cover his bases" as he put it. In this voicemail, he asked that Alison state the current time and date, and then give her name, my name, and Jason's name and mention that we all were going to partake in a consensual non-consensual sexual role play fantasy this evening. And then finally, he wanted her to state that Jason had her full consent to have sex with her, but that the consent could be withdrawn if a particular safe word was mentioned. And then he asked that Alison state her safe word in the recording.

Again, this whole scenario was totally new to Alison and me, so I had never thought about how things could go wrong for someone in Jason's position. I totally understood where he was coming from, but more importantly it made me realize that Alison and I hadn't even agreed on a safe word yet!

story442
story442
246 Followers