Consensual Non-Consent

Story Info
Short story.
771 words
3.58
13.2k
6
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An ex-girlfriend contacted me, she asked me to help her in South Carolina, she wanted help with settling her family's estate and hosting an estate sale at her late parents' home and I told her I would help. We were at this time, no longer together and both of us partnered with different people, but we both still maintained our friendship.

On the drive down I knew there were to be two hotels that we would take, one would be in North Carolina, and the other a shorter drive into South Carolina and closer to her parents' home. It was necessary as we wanted to make sure the place was clean before we ventured a night at the house.

At the first hotel, I took an evening shower, and allowed the door to be ever so slightly ajar and wondered if she would enter and what would happen. With the door slightly ajar, I would look at her as she sat at the desk and my cock throbbing with excitement. Yet nothing happened. In the morning, I played as I lay in bed, and hoped she would look over from her own and join in, but again nothing. Either way, it was still exciting.

We spent the next morning driving and then we got to the house and we did a massive clean-up and then in the evening we went to the hotel nearby, again, I played in the shower door ajar, and in the morning played for her to even see. Nothing. I thought to myself that maybe it was the right thing and I went and made the bed I was sleeping in and got ready to lay down. I was under a cover when she came in the room and asked me for one of the covers I had, the one she wanted was under me, and she lifted the cover to grab it playfully. I acted with some weird modesty attempting to cover up and she said, "Oh, so you weren't there this morning?" I realized then, that she had watched and was letting me know by tone and inflection, that maybe something more could happen. Maybe.

She went to sleep on the couch in the living room which she had elected as her bed and I could not sleep and I decided to act. I was going to go into the living room. I walked into the living room, my heart beating, knowing there were two ways this was going to go, an electric moment, or, disastrously. I had asked her before this moment, months before, "Was consensual nonconsent still on the cards for us?" It was and is something she loves. She reads about anal rape all the time and often fantasized about being taken. She had sheepishly said "Yes" and I never thought the opportunity would actually rise. But here it was, the perfect opportunity.

She was sound asleep, so very asleep. I put my cock against her lips, and nothing, I slowly moved my cock caressing her lips, her mouth opened slowly, enough that my cock was able to feel her inviting warmth, I wanted more and pushed gently, doing this several times, and then, she opened her mouth, and the now throbbing head of my cock entered her mouth, I was ready to pull out, but then began slowly fucking her mouth, then I began to pull out, and she sucked hard on my cock inviting me to stay inside and she sucked hard and enthusiastically getting as much of my cock in her mouth as possible. I was pulling out and took off her panties, she was racing to get them off, she was soaking wet, and when I entered her, she came almost instantly, I let her do so a couple of times and then told her to roll over as I was taking her ass.

She did so and as I was inside her ass balls deep and stroking she squirted all over the couch, drenching it multiple times, I told her I was cumming and unloaded everything I had deep in her ass. We lay there for a moment, and she said, "My ass belongs to you". We got up, showered and we both lay in my bed, and slept, I woke her up in the morning, my cock in her ass again and she shouted in ecstasy then said "Oh my God, I had thought for a moment last night was just a dream!" Then she said, "I've missed your cock, fuck my ass". I continued to fuck it hard and again we came, this time together.