Consent, TN

Story Info
Couple learns about free use.
6.6k words
4.21
9.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ollegio
Ollegio
71 Followers

Ted and Vickie were on vacation, taking a wandering road trip just to see what they might stumble upon. On the first day they stopped in Blue Ridge, Georgia. The small town was only a few hours from home but neither had visited it in several years. They had lunch in a brewpub, wandered the two-block long Main Street, and window-shopped several stores.

While checking out possible dinner spots they discovered a restaurant that would be having live music that night. Deciding to stay, Ted googled hotels on his phone and found one that looked good and had vacancies at a reasonable rate. He made the reservation and they headed over to it, as it was already past the check-in time.

Once settled in the room, Vickie started kissing and then fondling Ted. He, of course, reciprocated and it wasn't long before they were both naked. A spirited sex match ensued, involving both of them giving and receiving oral, some mild ass finger play, and a hearty pounding of cock into pussy, resulting in two orgasms for Vickie and one for Ted.

They showered, put on fresh clothes, and drove back to Main Street. They parked not far from the restaurant and walked to it. The hostess quickly seated them and in moments a waitress appeared to take their drink orders while they scanned the menus.

Once dinner was finished they settled the bill and moved to the lounge area on the lower level. They listened to the band - bluegrass, which is the most popular genre in this area - until ten and decided to head back to the hotel.

After completing their pre-bed routines they climbed into bed, both naked as usual. This time they made sweet, soft love with minimal foreplay. In their late 30s, neither usually needed any more than the presence of the one they loved. When Vickie spread her legs and Ted positioned himself between them, she reached down and made sure his cock was lined up with her opening. As he pushed forward it was apparent that she was fully wet and ready. Once they both came - her's triggering his - they cuddled and fell asleep, spooning.

The next morning they showered and dressed before going downstairs to avail themselves of the free breakfast. While they ate, they shared Vickie's iPad, with Google Maps open."This route looks interesting," Ted said, pointing at what appeared to be a rural road that connected with others that hinted at good scenery. Vickie agreed and the decision was made. Then they went back to their room, packed the few things that had been left out, and checked out.

Once in the car, Vickie programmed the iPad to lead them to the road they'd selected to start on. It headed northwest and crossed over into Tennessee, and it took them about fifteen minutes to get to it. Their instincts or perhaps raw luck were correct as the scenery on the road was spectacular. Spring had sprung, the trees and bushes were bright green with new life, and wildflowers populated the shoulders of the road. The rolling hills kept things interesting and, along with the many twisties, demanded Ted's complete attention.

By eleven o'clock they started thinking about lunch. There had been many times they drove for miles without seeing a house or building, or in fact any signs of human life. They began to worry they might have to change routes in order to find a restaurant when the saw as sign that read 'Consent 12 miles'.

Fifteen minutes later they turned right where another sign directed them and they soon arrived at a small building next to a barrier across the road. Pulling up to the building they saw 'Welcome Center' and 'Consent, TN'. Exiting the car, they entered the building to be greeted by a woman a few years older than they.

"Hi! I'm Gail. Do you have a reservation?"

"Um, no. We're just driving around and hoped to find a place for lunch," Ted said.

"Oh, so you don't know about Consent?"

"Not a thing. I guess we assumed it was just another small, rural town," Vickie offered.

"Well, it is, but it is much more. Are you familiar with free use?" Gail asked.

"The only free use I know of is sexual," Ted said. "I believe it's when a couple in a relationship agree that one person has complete access, sexually, to the other any time they want. That person basically can't ever refuse."

"That's pretty much correct, although there can be variations. Here in Consent it goes far beyond individual relationships. Every resident, in order to live here, has to grant free use to every other resident."

"I'm speechless! Pardon my language, but are you saying everyone who lives here fucks everyone else?" Ted exclaimed.

Gail laughed, "Well, they can, although I don't know how many have actually done everyone else. We have over 300 residents. And then there are the visitors, of course."

"What does that mean?" Vickie asked.

"Anyone who wants to visit Consent must sign a contract agreeing to be free use to any resident or other visitor who so desires. It also includes a non-disclosure agreement, to prevent anyone from encouraging prurient stories about us in the tabloids. Hence the name, Consent. We all give our consent."

"That's incredible. Does everyone walk around naked? Are there children here?" Ted asked.

"No, everyone, when outside their own home, is required to dress the same. Women wear a t-shirt dress such as this," she said pointing to her attire,"and men wear a t-shirt with elastic waist workout pants or shorts. Both genders are commando underneath." As she said this she pulled up the hem of her shirt dress to reveal a nicely trimmed bush and naked breasts.

"Here," Gail said, come take a look at this. Leading them down the counter she showed them a computer monitor. On the screen was a live video image of a restaurant. When a man approached a woman and they walked together toward the back of the place, Gail clicked a few keys and the image changed. They saw the couple enter a private room equipped with floor mats, padded hammocks, and a small sofa.

The man and woman both stripped and, as Gail had said, wore nothing underneath. Laying down on the mat the man got between the woman's legs and they immediately started having sex.

"Every retail shop and restaurant in town has a back room similar to this. While we've never had a rape or assault, everyone knows every such room is recorded full time, and the videos are maintained and reviewed before deleting.

"We didn't have these rooms when we first started, but issues were raised at our village hall meetings. Some people objected because others would sometimes engage in sex right at the table in the restaurant, or bend a woman, or man, over the display counter of a shop and take them from behind. Everything here is decided by vote and the majority voted to ban such behaviors. The back rooms are a solution that allows free use spontaneously while keeping the sex off the front page, so to speak."

"Still wow! Earlier you mentioned visitors. Do you get many visitors?" Ted asked.

"More than you might expect. Many only visit once, having satisfied their curiosity or realizing they were not comfortable with the concept. Others return again and again. We even have a time-share program, but no need to go into that now.

"Would you like to visit? Our small hotel has some vacancies. I can book you a room," Gail explained.

"What exactly is involved?" Vickie asked, a note of intrigue in her voice.

"Well, as I said, you would both need to sign the contracts. You could then enter Consent and either have lunch or check into the hotel, which by the way, is free. Once past that barrier," she said, pointing out the window, "you must allow any resident or visitor who wished to engage in sex with you to do so. We do not permit scat, watergames, or hardcore BDSM with visitors. Beyond that pretty much anything goes as long as there is no risk of injury."

"What about STIs?" Vickie asked.

"All residents are tested every three months, and again if they engage in sex with others outside Consent. Since that isn't practical with visitors, all sex involving visitors must utilize condoms. If you decide to stay, you must book at least two nights. Your first days will likely be exhausting so you can't enter now, for example, have lunch and expect to drive safely tomorrow morning.

"You will also be provided with loaner clothes and a supply of condoms - 15 each for each day you're here."


Ted raised his eyebrows. "Fifteen?" he asked incredulously. 'That's a lot

of fucking!' he thought to himself.

"Don't worry - there are jars of condoms pretty much everywhere. Ours are special in two ways. First, they are all flavored, which isn't that unique but important. When Vickie is used by one of our residents they will have to wear a condom. If they want a blow job the taste of regular ones would probably be unpleasant for her."

"What's the second difference?" Vickie asked.

"The inside of the condoms provided to visitors are coated with a mild desensitizing powder. It won't stop you from cumming," she said looking at Ted, "but it will delay it. That's to help ensure your user is satisfied."

"But it's all or nothing, right? Once we go inside we're committed," Vickie asked.

"Yes, but I can provide a preview if you like." With that, she pulled off her dress and said, "Why don't the two of you get naked?"

Ted and Vickie looked at one another, shrugged, and stripped. Gail ushered them through a door and into a back room similar to the one they'd seen on the video. Indicating that Vickie should lay on her back, legs spread, Gail got between them, kneeling in a doggy like position.

"Ted, I'll be using my mouth on Vickie's pussy. Choose either of my other orifices and enjoy," she said before burying her face in Vickie.

Ted saw another woman going down on his wife for only the second time in their relationship. And that woman was granting him free use of her lower regions. Looking around, he saw a bottle of lube and a jar of condoms. Opening one of the latter he pinched the tip and rolled it down onto his hard cock. Taking the lube he generously slathered it on Gail's asshole, using his finger to push some in to lube the sphincter.

Ted pressed the head of his sheathed cock against Gail's ass. He could feel it relax, inviting him in. As Vickie began to moan loudly, he pushed forward and breeched the muscle. Gail was obviously experienced at this since he was able to insert fully without pausing to let her adjust.

Ted started pumping his cock in and out of Gail's ass, who pushed back against him to get the action she wanted. The moans issuing from Vickie made it clear that Gail was fully capable of multi-tasking. Vickie screamed out "I'm cumming!" and her body began shaking uncontrollably.

Vickie's orgasm stiffened Ted's cock even more, and might have triggered his own were it not for the desensitizer in his condom. He continued pounding Gail's ass for at least ten minutes and, just as Vickie announced her third climax, felt his balls unload.

Once he came, Ted stopped stroking and Gail relaxed and also stopped fucking him. She raised her face from Vickie's pussy and pulled herself off Ted's rapidly softening cock. Sliding up Vickie's body, Gail kissed her, giving her a taste of her own cum. Then she moved off Vickie and stood up.

"Keep in mind that, while residents will want to sample the 'new selections' you, too, have free use of anyone you wish. So, should I call the hotel?"

Ted and Vickie consulted one another, silently, and Vickie said "Yes, please. Two nights should be good for now."

Remaining naked, Gail entered their full names and address and then printed out the contract. They read it together and, with one last look of 'you're sure?' both signed. Gail then took them to a closet where they each picked out their clothing in the correct sizes. Gail gave each a small tote with condoms and lube in it and attached a red wristband of the type usually found at clubs to their arms. "Good luck and Enjoy! The hotel is two blocks down on the right. I'll call right now so they'll be expecting you," she said, showing them out.

Once Ted started the car, Gail hit the remote control to open the barrier and they slowly drove into town, easily locating the hotel and pulling around back to the parking lot. They entered the hotel and, at the front desk, an attractive woman in her fifties greeted them, saying "You must be Ted and Vickie! Welcome to Consent! I'm Catherine.

"I believe Gail told you there is no charge for the hotel stay. Dues from our HOA and Merchant's Association cover all our expenses, so we host our Visitors at no cost. We don't have a bar or restaurant so no need to provide a credit card - there won't be any miscellaneous charges. Here are your keycards. Enjoy your stay!"

Ted carried their suitcase although they would only need their toiletries from it. Entering the second-floor room they looked around. The bed was king-sized and the room also contained an upholstered armchair and an unusual settee. Examining it, they found two pipes open on the top and closed on the bottom mounted to the bottom edge of the piece. "What the heck are those for?" Ted asked.

Vickie said, "I have an idea," as she opened the closet. "Yup," she said as she grabbed an item from the closet and carried it to the settee. "These are mounts for what are usually called stirrups, although gynecologists these days have moved on from the old stirrups you put your feet in."

The item in Vickie's hands was comprised of a pipe that would fit into the ones on the settee and a trough-like plastic piece attached in a roughly perpendicular manner to the top of the pipe. She inserted the pipe into the mount on the settee, laid on it, and lifted her leg to lay her calf in the trough.

"With both of them in, a woman's legs are held open for internal exams, abortions, surgeries that are done through the vagina and so on. You'll notice there are several adjustments to raise or lower, change the angle, etc."

"Interesting," Ted said. "I'm sure that can lead to some new positions."

It was now after noon and both were hungry. Going back to the front desk they asked Catherine for a restaurant recommendation and were directed to a pub four doors down the street.

Entering the pub they found a table and ordered drinks while they examined the menu. Both decided on hamburgers, Ted a swiss-mushroom and Vickie a plain cheeseburger. One got a side of onion rings and the other fries, planning to share both.

When they finished eating a man and woman from a four-top approached them. "Hi! I see we have some new visitors with us today. I'm Ben and this is Diane, my wife. The friends we had lunch with are Sam and Jean. How long have you been in town?"

"Hi. I'm Ted and my wife is Vickie. We came through the barrier about 20 minutes before coming here. We checked into the hotel and then walked right over."

"Did Gail orient you properly?" Ben asked.

"She did," Ted replied.

"And when she gave you your choice of pussy or ass, which did you take?"

"Anal, it's been a long time since I had that."

"We'll have to see what we can do about that. The four of us have already decided to use you two. That you have a hotel room makes that much more convenient. Are you ready to go?" Ben said, more a demand than a question.

Ted squeezed Vickie's hand, hiding his nervousness. "Yes, we're ready as soon as I settle up the bill."

"No need," Ben said as he called over to the bartender to put their drinks and meals on his tab. Once Sam and Jean joined them the six left the pub and walked to the hotel.

Inside their room, the four residents immediately stripped off their clothes. Ted and Vickie followed more slowly. Ben went to the closet and attached the second trough fixture to the settee. He then called Ted over and had him lay on his back and put his legs in the troughs. Ted hadn't noticed the straps on the troughs but Ben knew about them. He quickly put them over Ted's legs and buckled them tight but not overly so. Ted's legs were now locked into position.

At the head of the settee Sam reached under the headrest and, releasing a hidden catch, dropped the headrest to the floor. Ted's head now hung over the end of the settee. Another strap Ted hadn't seen was attached to the bottom of one settee leg and pulled over his neck before the other end was attached to the other leg. Sam adjusted it so Ted couldn't raise his head.

Ben and Sam both donned condoms and Sam knelt near Ted's head and said "Open, please."

Hesitating just a little, Ted slowly opened his mouth partially. Sam moved closer and pushed his cock into Ted's mouth, creating a blowjob gag. Meanwhile Sam squirted lube on Ted's asshole, now making it clear just what the game plan was to be. "Is this asshole a virgin, Ted?" Sam pulled almost all the way out of his mouth so Ted could mumble "Yes."

"Then the most important thing to remember is to relax. Tensing up is the worst thing you can do. Don't worry, you're not my first virgin," he laughed. Ben moved closer and pressed the head of his cock against Ted's asshole and pushed, firmly but slowly. He saw Ted clench his hands into fists but continued to push. All of a sudden his head popped past Ted's sphincter and Ben stopped pushing and remained still. "Relax, Ted," he told him.

Ben knew Ted needed time to adjust to this new sensation. When he saw Ted's fists start to unclench he slowly pushed in deeper. On the other end, Sam was pushing his cock into Ted's mouth. When both were about half-way in they stopped. Once again they allowed Ted time to become accustomed to this invasion on his body. When he felt Ted's ass relax slightly Ben continued pushing in and Sam followed suit.

Soon both men were balls-deep in Ted's two orifices and began fucking his in earnest. Ted noticed that the alarm clock had been moved from the nightstand to the floor and realized this was done to allow him to see how long he was being used. At the twelve minute mark, both men withdrew and swapped positions. Ben politely stripped off his condom and applied a new one before putting his cock in Ted's mouth. Ted could tell he was thicker than Sam, and shifting his mental focus identified that his ass was not stretched as far as Ben had done.

After another 18 minutes Sam exploded in his ass and Ben followed in his mouth shortly thereafter. "Ted, I'm going to stay right here for now. Make sure you don't snag my condom with your teeth or you may tear it. I don't think you want that."


On the other end, Sam eased his cock out of Ted's ass, holding on to the condom. When he was almost out of Ted he pulled his cock out of the condom, pinching it shut with his hand. There was less risk of the condom breaking if it wasn't stretched around his cock. Holding the end closed, Sam pulled the rest of the condom out, pleased to see it filled with his cum.

"Okay, Ted, I'm softening. Open as wide as you can and let's see if we can get this condom out intact," Ben told him. He then unbuckled the neck strap as Sam did the same with the calf straps. Sam helped Ted lift his legs out of the troughs and down to the settee, knowing he would be weakened from both the physical and emotional assault his body had just endured for over half an hour.

While Ted was losing his anal virginity, Diane and Jean had been using Vickie. They had strapped her to the bed using the straps that had been hidden under the bed-frame. Each strap ended in a velcro cuff, lined with fake fur. They adjusted the straps so Vickie was essentially immobilized.

Diane lay on the side of Vickie, while Jean climbed between her legs. Their faces were both at pussy level. Jean began tonguing Vickie, starting at her ass and then working past her perineum to her slit. Diane, meanwhile, took Vickie's clit between her lips and both sucked and flicked her tongue across the tip. Vickie quickly became highly aroused.

Ollegio
Ollegio
71 Followers
12