Consequences Ch. 01

Story Info
Johnathan Roberts blackmails his friend's Mom/MILF.
2.4k words
4.34
60.4k
76
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18/legal age. This is a non-consent story of blackmail, so if that's not your thing, please click away now!

***

Thanks to KENJI SATO for his excellent editing skills - without his this would not have been possible! Okay, well if you've read my other stories, you know that I concentrate on the Roberts family, and their antics in the panhandle area of my fine state! (Locations and names slightly changed to protect the not-at-all-innocent.) This one is the 'origin' story of Johnathan and his wicked ways...hope you enjoy!

***

Consequences 01

Johnathan Roberts pulled into the driveway of his high school friend's home with an air of both confidence and determination. Mckinsey Craft's common-law 'husband' worked second shift, so he wouldn't be home until midnight, and her child, Don, would not be home until about 9:30pm. PERFECT.

He mostly hung out with Don through high school because Don had a big house, generous 'parents' and his Mom was utterly gorgeous. Some of the guys said his mom was fifteen or so, when she had Don, so Ms. Mckinsey Craft couldn't be over forty. They were eighteen, so Johnathan's personal bet in the cash pool for her age, was thirty-four. She was maybe an inch shorter than his five-foot-eight-inch frame in those heels she always wore, with dirty-blonde hair, small--though, pert--breasts, tight sexy hips and ass, and a flat tummy. Mckinsey Craft had a sexy MILF body, he intended to enjoy.

He pulled into the drive and nonchalantly walked to the door. 'Mrs.' Craft opened it before he even got there; she appeared frazzled to see him, as though she was expecting someone...of course, she was.

Mckinsey was filled with anticipation, thinking of Alejandro, the man with which she'd recently been having an affair. Her boyfriend was a very good financial provider, but lately had been so tired, and sex with Alejandro was new and exciting. But he wasn't due for another hour, so she was very surprised when Don's schoolmate, Johnathan Roberts, pulled in.

Johnathan Roberts wasn't the most attractive kid. He worked out, but had yet to show it, so he lacked the hot bod, and until recently he wore glasses. Even without them, he was still just average at best, so Mrs. Craft thought nothing of meeting him at the door, as she really needed to shoo him away, and quickly, too.

"Hello, Johnathan. Don isn't here, he's at --" she tried to say.

"Yes, Mrs. Craft, I know, I just came by because I really needed to speak to you," Johnathan said. He pointed to indicate coming in and did so quickly, before Mrs. Craft had a chance to stop him.

"Oh! Well, umm...Johnathan..." Mckinsey said, backing up, as she didn't expect Johnathan to barge in. "Is something going on with Don?" she asked, curious now.

"Well, no," he answered, "I just heard that you were getting divorced, or breaking up, or whatever."

"WHAT!" Mckinsey Craft exclaimed. "What are you talking about -- that's NOT TRUE! Where did you hear such a thing!?!?!"

"Oh, I got it from this," he replied, and held out an old tablet Johnathan had, in which he had downloaded the video of her and the other man. It was replete with her blowing him, and his skin tone was obviously different from her boyfriend. He watched with swelling confidence, as Mckinsey Craft turned shock white. It made him smile.

The color ran from Mckinsey's face, as she saw what this little dweeb of a kid was holding. "SHIT," she finally said, as her knees went weak. Mckinsey Craft leaned for a moment on the door frame to steady herself. Her mind was spinning. "What...H-H-How..." was all she was able to get out.

"I was getting a tool Don let me borrow, from the shed in the backyard," Johnathan explained, "but wow, was I ever surprised when I saw this! Mrs. Craft, can you imagine, for even a moment, what your son would do if he saw this? Your Boyfriend? Shit, is right, and wow, are you ever in it."

Mckinsey was at a total loss. She had been caught at the one thing she feared most. Her boyfriend had been an excellent provider--large house, nice car and clothes, and a more posh lifestyle than she had ever thought she could live. And now this twerp was in a position to take it all away, and it angered her.

"Okay, Johnathan, I get it now." Mckinsey said, crossing her arms. "You want something, what is it? Cash? Go ahead, little boy, spit it out."

Her name-calling flashed anger in him, but he understood, and was ready. "I'm not the one who's going to be spitting anything out, 'Ms.' Craft." he said. "If you want to keep your relationship and this lifestyle, you'd best change that tone, because you are NOT in charge here. You got that?"

Seeing her shrink a bit at his flash of temper, he scooped her phone off the table beside them and tossed it to her. "You'll start by letting loverboy know he's not coming by. You're about to be busy." Before she had a chance to react, he said, "We'll discuss the rest upstairs." And with that, he walked right past her and marched up the stairs.

"Johnathan--HEY!" Mckinsey exclaimed, as she followed the young man, who simply marched past her, as though he owned the place. The master bedroom was at the end of the hall on the right, at the top of the stairs. Little asshole had a fast pace, too, because she only got to him just inside the door, only to have him pin her against the wall just inside it.

Johnathan let her catch him, and then, his prey against the wall, he stuck a finger in her face, and in a loud voice, proclaimed, "ONE EMAIL...ONE!!!" He grabbed her by her shoulders, pulled her away from the wall, and dropped her in a large, overstuffed chair, and continued his tirade, "MAYBE YOU DON'T GET IT MCKINSEY! -- MAYBE I SHOULD JUST SEND THIS TO YOUR MAN AND BE ON MY WAY!"

Mckinsey Craft knew she had poked the bear too hard. Little jerk was right. He had her, dead to rights. Mckinsey had a 'fear' or 'weakness' towards angry men, so his yelling made part of her break. "NO!" she exclaimed -- "PLEASE, Johnathan...I...I CAN'T..." She teared up a bit, and then said, "Johnathan, you wouldn't do that. Please..."

"If I have to, I most certainly will," he responded. "So, like I said before, take that damn phone and get rid of loverboy, then we'll talk. Do it now." Johnathan was the wolf, and his prey's hands were shaky, but she got it done. He took her phone away, turned it off, and tossed it across the room.

Stepping in front of Mckinsey Craft, he then said, "I'm going to take everything you intended for your loverboy, and then some. If at ANY time, you say no, or refuse me in any way, for ANY thing I desire, I'll send that lovely video, and the life you know will be over." He let that soak in for a minute, and then added, "Now to show you agree, you get on those knees and take my cock out. We have a few hours, so let's get this party started."

Oddly, Mckinsey found herself immediately sinking to the floor. She SHOULD fight, but what choice did she really have? He had already unzipped, and her stomach turned, as she unbuttoned his pants. He was wearing boxer briefs, and only took a small tug for a surprisingly large, uncircumcised penis to pop out. It hung there in an arc, at nose level, staring at her. Mckinsey took the thing into her hand, surprised at how much longer than the width of her hand it was. "This is wrong," she blurted out.

"Yep, what you did WAS wrong..." he said. Mckinsey automatically gave the length of his cock a 'squeeze' with the pump. Damn that felt good. He leaned forward just a bit, and said, "And now, you get to pay." He then had only to touch her chin with his thumb, and Mckinsey Craft's mouth popped open. For someone so resistant, she took him into her mouth with no resistance at all. "Yesss..." he said.

'For a twerp kid, he had a good-sized one,' Mckinsey thought. While not the thickest, it was nearly double the width of her hand. It was also grotesque, being uncircumcised and feeling the foreskin on the top of her mouth nearly made her gag. However, Mckinsey kept at it, figuring she could make this kid pop his cork early and buy time to figure some damn way out of this.

Johnathan guessed she thought holding it in her mouth for a minute would do it. Not hardly. Mrs. Craft had her hair back in a ponytail, and he grabbed that thing like a fucking handle, and began to pump her face, working his way towards the back of her throat, her --guh-aa-ck, gu-wack-- --gurgle, gurgle, cough-- noises really making him feel good.

Mckinsey was never that big on sucking cock, and then, some damn, twerp kid's ugly-ass, uncircumcised one was working its way to the back of her throat. He had hold of her head, too; but she managed to wrestle it out of her mouth to complain. When she did so, a big wad of spit and goo rolled down her chin and on to the front of her workout shirt. "AH--Dammit, Johnathan!" she said, then coughed and spat, heaving as she took in a deep breath.

Johnathan wasn't one to let some bitch, hot MILF or not, tell him what to do. He grabbed her hair harder and tugged on it, making her call out. "Dammit my ass, Mrs. C, we aren't done yet," he said. Stooping lower, he grabbed her shirt and pulled up roughly on it, adding, "Peel that damn thing off, woman, and the bra, too."

As she struggled to follow his commands, he stepped out of his pants and boxers.

Everything reset, he said, "Okay, we're going to try this again. If you suck it like you mean it, I won't be so rough." Looking down at Mckinsey Craft's naked B-cups, he noted her nipples were poking out. "You gag, but those hard nipples tell me you really like it. Now this time, you suck it like you mean it, or I'll give you a lesson in rough." Her eyes glared at him for a moment, then she gave his cock a squeeze, as she began to lick the head as it protruded out.

'Buy time, girl...buy time,' she told herself. Mckinsey took the uncircumcised head into her mouth after coaxing it out its sock, as it were, and with one hand, she began to stroke up and down its length while her tongue swirled on the head. Part of her had to admit the damn thing had size, it was too bad...then she pushed the thought out of her head, as she got some salty pre-cum in her mouth

"Shee-yit, you know how to suck a dick," he said, and he wasn't joking. Again taking that ponytail in hand, he pulled her head back, taking him out of her mouth. He slapped the side of Mckinsey Craft's face with his wet cock, smearing her makeup, and said, "Take the one hand you got that's not on my cock, shove it in those yoga pants and rub that twat while you suck this thing," and then pushed his dick back in her mouth.

Mckinsey felt totally humiliated, with some damn pissant kid rubbing his wet dick on her face, then telling her to masturbate, but she had little choice. It was uncomfortable, as he shoved it forcefully into her cheek, making it poke far out (and he laughed at it too), then it was back out to the head as before. Mckinsey was both surprised and not, to find herself wet, and her fingers on her clit made her moan, as he started to pump himself into her again.

Johnathan's cock moved along the ridges at the top of Mckinsey Craft's mouth, as he pumped, but soon enough, he found the soft area at the back. He was now fucking this MILF's throat. Mckinsey had been moaning on his cock as she played with herself, and she gagged a bit. Shifting herself to handle him, she had her mouth opened as wide as she could, trying to breathe, so he shifted as well, grabbing the sides of her head at the base of the skull, and began to thrust harder and faster, making the MILFy Mrs. Craft gag all the more. He was getting close.

Mckinsey had had enough sexual experience to know what was coming. This damn kid was pumping her face like a masturbation tool, and as humiliating as this was, part of her was excited at being used like this. Mckinsey knew that if he blasted her throat, she was going to vomit his ejaculate and the smoothie she had consumed not too long before, and ruin her nice carpet. Mckinsey Craft began grunting and struggling, because she already got a small taste and could feel him twitching.

Johnathan couldn't stand it, time was up. At the last possible moment, Johnathan jerked his stiff dick out of MILF-mama Mckinsey Craft's mouth, and cupping one hand behind her head so she couldn't get away, he dumped three heavy, solid spurting cum ropes on her gorgeous face. The first two were right on her nose, eyes and forehead, the third on her cheek and neck, with some drips on her chest for good measure. As she sat there sputtering, he scooped his phone off the dresser beside them and got a pic of her face, coated in his thick gooey jizz, his dripping dick in the frame for full effect.

Mckinsey sat there on her knees, her eyes shut, face covered in another man's ejaculate, and cried. She had never in her worst nightmares thought something like this could happen to her, and yet here she was, forced to service the dick of someone the same age as her child. The shame of it was, it was a REALLY nice dick, and the whole episode excited her to almost make her cum. Her torturer sent her to the bathroom to wash her face, and Mckinsey thought he was done, but when she came back a few minutes later, she found Johnathan Roberts pulling a particular item out of her lingerie drawer. "Oh shit." She said again, realizing it was far from over.

_______________