Consequences of My Porno

Story Info
It can be a slippery slope from porn into submission.
16.2k words
4.43
32.1k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It can be a slippery slope from porn into submission

Warning: This story contains elements of video sex, threesomes (MMF and FFM), group sex, nonconsent/reluctance, and even a gangbang.

************************

I caught my boyfriend Brad watching some porn on his computer. It was gross, but really, it was not surprising. Most men watch porn on their computers, or so I'm led to believe. I think it's disgusting, myself, but I also realize things are different for men.

We had a long talk about it. Perhaps I was being a little mean, because I know Brad hates my "talks." We can talk about our jobs, our bosses and co-workers, our friends, our enemies, news of the world, sports, even politics. (Brad is red and I am blue, even deep blue.) The point is, though, we can talk about these things, and have a good time doing it.

We just can't talk about emotional issues between us. That drives Brad crazy.we certainly cannot talk about sex. We can have sex, and we do, quite a bit if you ask me. We just can't talk about it.

I knew that, so I tried an unusual tack. I told Brad I had never watched porn (true) but was curious about it (also true, but not in the way I let Brad think I was), and could we watch together? Perhaps he could give me some pointers about the nuances and the like?

Brad laughed when I mentioned "nuances" but when I explained what I meant, he stopped laughing. He was thrilled I was - for once - not being judgmental and being open. It took some acting on my part, but Brad was buying it, and besides, I wanted to see what my lover liked.

A personality flaw of mine is that I tend to think I'm right about anything on which I have an opinion. I had a of opinions about porn, even if I had not yet ever watched anything. First, I figured porn was for men. Perhaps it was not exclusively for men, but most of it was for heterosexual men, gay men, and yes, well, okay, perhaps also lesbians. It was not, however, made for women like me.

Second, like everything else, I figured it was exaggerated. It portrayed scenes and events that probably never, or at best rarely, ever happened. This isn't surprising, and it's not even a bad thing, a priori. For example, just go see an action movie and you see all sorts of highly improbable things happening. You know it's the movies, and you've suspended disbelief, and so it's fun, even if it's not always realistic.

Third, I figured it was all staged, with men and women paid to act in the porno flicks, even the short videos, as nobody would do such things for free. It was hard for me to imagine people doing such things at all, to be frank, but I knew they were doing it, so that kind of reality forced me to temper my thoughts. To be honest, I knew most of the stuff portrayed really did happen, but without doubt it happened only rarely. It nevertheless amazed me that women would do such things, even if they were paid to do it in porn videos. The whole thing I found mind boggling.

Women drug addicts, sure, they might be happy to do pornos. Often women sold their bodies on the street in order to score drugs, so why not do porn videos? It was safer, cleaner, and probably more pleasant. I kind of suspected, even, that most of the women actresses were indeed drug addicts, getting money for their next scores.

Pornographic pictures, however, I felt might be different. I knew a lot of girls and women sent risqué or even lewd pictures to their boyfriends, and/or the boyfriends took such pictures. I also figured some of the boyfriends became ex-boyfriends and in a fit of pique posted the pictures of the unfortunate girls and women on the Internet. So, I concluded, some of the porno pictures, as opposed to the videos, might be of ordinary women and not of actresses.

As you can see I had thought about all these issues. I'm not sure why, but the entire porn phenomenon had always intrigued me. I suspect it might have been because such things were completely unimaginable to me. I was raised an upper middle-class girl. Porn actresses, like the now famous Stormy Daniels, were probably trailer trash, or close to it.

I was intrigued by the 'bad girl' aspect of it, however, and part of me (okay, just a small tiny part of me) wanted to break out of the iron vice grip of my good girl upbringing and be one of those 'bad girls,' if only for an evening. That was never going to happen, however. It was just a fantasy. It was a hot fantasy, but it was, unqualifiedly, a fantasy!

What I was the most interested in, however, was what aspects of porn appealed to men. Of course, different men could have different tastes, so in particular I was interested in what the men who I liked, or might potentially like, liked in porn. Did they just like seeing naked women, did they like seeing naked women getting fucked, and if so in what positions? Did they like misogynist aspects, did they like seduction, or perhaps simulated nonconsent? Did they like biracial sex, bisexual sex, lesbian sex, first times and the deflowering of a virgin girl, what?

There was no easy way for me to know in general, but I did have Brad right there, now didn't I? I might as well find out what he liked! I could do the obvious thing and ask him, right? I could secretly log onto his computer and check out the browser history and learn in detail what he had been watching, but my computer skills were not up to it. Besides, Brad changed his password frequently, and I did not know it.

Asking Brad seemed to be the way to do. That might not work, however, because he might be ashamed. Maybe he liked, for example, watching bondage and discipline, or scenes close to rape, or gangbangs, or other perverted things? He would surely be too embarrassed to reveal those tastes to me, especially given my conservative nature about all things sexual.

I decided to play it simple. "I've never seen porn, Brad. Can you show me a few of your favorites? It might be fun watching porn together?"

"You're teasing me, aren't you?" Brad asked, although it was not really a question. It was more of an accusation.

"Look Brad, I'm horny. I've never seen porn. Would you like to introduce me to it? Could you show me my first ever porn video? Choose something you like, and then maybe we could try it? Just the two of us?" I figured that might get to him.

"You're serious?" Brad asked.

"Completely," I said.

"No judging?" Brad asked.

"None at all. I'm tired of living in ignorance. You know me. I like always to learn, to know more stuff. This is a part of popular culture I've been missing out on. It's time to rectify that!" I said. I silently knew, however, that I was fibbing. I would judge. I would judge him every six ways from Sunday. You can't just turn off a part of your personality. I guess Brad knew I would silently judge him, as well. We both silently agreed to ignore this, however.

"You'll be grossed out, Cammie. There's oral sex galore, and also anal sex, and a lot of group sex, you know. Want to act out some group sex? A little two on one action?" Brad said.

"Don't be silly Brad. Let's stick to one on one sex," I said, and then realized my mistake. What if group sex was Brad's thing? I'd have no idea given the restriction I had just put on him.

"No, strike that, Brad. This is the new and improved me. Show me anything you want, and then we can try to act it out, assuming I'm limber enough," I said, thinking about some of the positions of the Kamasutra. I was pretty sure Brad would not go for group sex. Brad was the jealous type and was not about to share me with someone, or get his jollies watching someone else ravish me. Besides, I was not about to do anything like that!

Brad was no fool. He started small, I realize that now, but at the time I was shocked! Every single video he showed me began the same way. The woman was nude, the man was naked too or perhaps partially nude. The woman was always nude. Always. Well, there were a few where the woman was wearing socks, but nothing else! I still counted those as nude. There were a couple where the woman was naked except for a T shirt, but she invariably lost the T shirt at some point during the video.

The sex would not begin with kissing and some light fingering, as our own sex did, but with the woman giving oral sex to the man. The woman almost never received oral sex herself, she only gave it. It was the ubiquity of the oral sex that surprised me.

About the socks, though; that little touch intrigued me. I remembered learning in college how Eugene Delacroix, in his famous painting "Liberty Leading the People," had a man dead, naked from the waist down, but with his socks still on. That was supposed to underline the horror of his suffering and death. The idea of nudity plus ankle socks stuck with me after that, and here it was again in porn: Some woman getting royally fucked while wearing only her socks, for no apparent reason. Was it an homage to Delacroix? Or maybe just the floor was cold?

There was indeed a massive amount of oral sex, although it was a bit one sided. The videos all began with the woman giving the man a blowjob. I had never done that, not even once. Sometimes the woman would stop her blowjob and the two would fuck, and sometimes the entire sex video would be a blowjob. Usually the man squirted onto the woman's face or her boobs or both, and sometimes the woman would swallow his cum. I was totally grossed out but tried valiantly not to show it. Only rarely did the woman receive oral sex, but it did occur.

"That was a hot video," I lied.

"Yeah, it was," Brad said. "Do you still want to act it out?"

I was caught. I did love Brad, and I did want to please him, so well okay, I lied some more and I said, "Yes. I've never done it before Brad, but it looks like fun."

Brad's face lit up like a Christmas tree. He was so excited. He began pulling me to the bedroom.

"Excuse me, Brad. In the last video we saw, the blowjob took place in a living room," I said. "Not in a bedroom. You have to stand, and I kneel in front of you," I said.

"You're being too literal, Cammie, I thought you hate that?" Brad said. He was referring to his tendency to be literal.

"Like I said, this is the new and improved me," I replied. I was undressing. The woman in the video was, of course, stark naked. Before you ask, she was not even wearing socks. Jaybirds and porn actresses have nudity in common, at least most of the time.

"People can see us in the living room," Brad said. I was now down to my bra and panties. "People can see you like that, Cammie, right now!" Brad had some urgency in his voice. He didn't like other people seeing his woman naked. I was not sure I liked it, either.

You know, though, we women are conditioned to show off our bodies. Women's swimsuits can be very revealing, and if you wear such a swimsuit to the beach, as I have done quite frequently, nobody thinks anything of it, but men sure do check you out! I happen to love it when that happens. So being in underwear in our picture window did not bother me much. I was not ready to go to the next step and remove my bra, however!

I was on my knees and I crawled over to Brad, pulling at his belt buckle, when Brad said, "No! We're going to the bedroom!"

"Ooh, I like a man who takes control," I said. Actually, I hate it, but I was playing a role. I was getting into it, too.

"You do? Since when?" Brad asked.

"Since today, big guy. This is the new, improved me," I said.

"I like it. Are you my slave?" Brad asked.

Strangely, a shiver ran through me. I even began to get a little wet down there, or so I thought. Sometimes it's hard to tell. Just then for no apparent reason, I wanted to be Brad's sex slave. I knew if things got out of control I could stop them and Brad would respect that.

"Tell me what to do, master," I said.

"Strip," Brad said. "Stand up and take it all off, right here, right now," he said.

"But the neighbors can see us, here in the living room, Brad," I helpfully pointed out.

"I know, slave. Stop talking and just do it!" Brad said. His voice now had a lot of authority in it. He was ordering me around, and he liked doing it. I shivered again. Could I actually do that? I got an erotic thrill just thinking about it!

"Yes, master," I said, and I slipped my bra straps off my shoulders. I found it incredulous, but I was getting into this! Besides, I was fairly sure nobody was looking. It was the middle of a lovely Saturday afternoon. Few neighbors would be home and those who were had better things to do than stare at us out of their windows.

"Take off your bra and toss it to me," Brad said.

I have nice boobs. They're a little on the big side, not too big, and they have a nice color to them. My areolas are nice and big, and my nipples are a bit on the long side. As I removed my bra, I noticed my nipples were hard, and erect. I tossed my bra to Brad. Brad loves my boobs. He never seems to get enough of them. I like that in a man.

"Now take your panties off. Slowly, slave," Brad commanded.

The moniker "slave" gave me tingles. I looked Brad right in the eye as I slowly, even tantalizingly slowly, pushed my panties down beyond my hips. Once they were past my hips I gave a tiny shove and they were at my ankles. Now I was truly naked, and on display, too.

"Kick your panties over to me, slave," Brad said. I kicked them. My panties hit him right in his chest. They were my turquoise bikini cut panties. Brad brought them to his nose and flamboyantly smelled them. I had seen that done, too, in one of the porn videos we had just watched together.

I figured my high kick must have titillated both Brad and any neighbors who might have been looking. It was a great way to flash my pussy now, wasn't it?

I walked over to Brad and we kissed. As we kissed I began to unbuckle his belt and unsnap his jeans.

"No, slave. We're going to the bedroom," Brad said.

I smiled and followed him to the bedroom, boobs jiggling as I walked. I wondered if I had flashed anyone with my naked body. I thought it unlikely, but the possibility turned me on ferociously, to my surprise.

Suddenly, it was showtime part 2. I was staring at Brad's erect cock, and he was expecting a blowjob. I began to panic. "I don't know how to do this Brad. Tell me when I make a mistake, okay?"

"Just do what you saw in the videos. Hide your teeth, though. No chewing on my cock," Brad said.

"I'd bet if you were a Wookiee you'd like me to chew on you," I said.

"Maybe so, but I'm a man. Sorry, babe," Brad said.

"That's okay, honey," I said as I rubbed his cock between my boobs. "Truth be told I prefer red blooded, live men to fictional Star Wars characters like Chewbacca."

"Good to know," Brad replied as I positioned my mouth in front of his nice, thick, hard cock. Showtime. Ten, nine, eight, seven, oh fuck it! I licked his cock and gently put a little bit of it in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around Brad's cock's head and Brad groaned in pleasure in response. So far, so good! I thought.

Okay, I was scared, I don't know why, most women my age do it with alacrity. Then again, they probably also can ride a bicycle, and that's something I was always too terrified to learn how to do. I summoned my inner reserves of courage and I took more of his cock into my mouth. Nothing bad happened. In fact, judging by Brad's reaction, only good things were happening.

Suddenly something flipped inside me. I was giving intense pleasure to the man I loved, and it was not really that horrible for me to be doing this! I began to feel proud, and I enjoyed the connection Brad and I had while his cock was in my mouth. It was not as intense as when it was inside me where it was supposed to go, of course, but it was very intimate nevertheless. I began happily to bob up and down on his cock, just like the best of the girls in the porn videos we had earlier watched.

I stopped. "Hey lover, do you want me to finish you off with my mouth, or do you want to come inside my pussy?" I asked. I spread my legs invitingly, hoping that might inspire the pussy option.

Brad was still into the slave/master thing. "Keep sucking, slave. Don't stop again until I blow my load."

I resumed sucking. I'd just suck until he told me he was going to cum, and then I'd let him shoot all over my naked boobs, just like in the videos. I began to panic. In some videos the man squirted on the woman's face, and sometimes even in her hair, and in one video he squirted into her mouth. She then showed him her mouth full of cum, and next she flamboyantly swallowed the stuff!

Which would he choose? I hoped to goodness he would choose my boobs! Why does sex have to be so messy anyway? These were my thoughts as I sucked and bobbed away. Then it occurred to me that one woman had sucked a man's balls, too. So, I did that too, to major approving sounds of Brad. I began to give Brad a combined hand job/blowjob. Brad approved, judging by his groans of pleasure.

Brad shot his load into my mouth. The first cum stream had real force, and it hit the back of my throat like a fire hose on full blast. He shot three ropes of cum into my mouth, one after the other. Taking my cue from the videos, I opened my mouth to show him, I smiled, and then I swallowed. No, I did not much like the taste, but I could tolerate it. I wondered if cum were fattening?

Brad was thrilled. Really, he was thrilled beyond all reason, and he had a silly smile on his face that just would not go away. I knew I was not the first girl ever to have blown him, but I might well have been only the second, and I was his true love (I was fairly sure) and I realized he had always wanted me to give him blowjobs but had been too shy to ask me. Or, he had been too scared to see my grossed out and hostile reaction if he had in fact asked me.

Before that fateful day, I would have been grossed out, shocked, and angry had he asked me. Everything changed that day. I loved the poor guy, and to see how happy he could get just from a blowjob showed me I could give him sexual pleasure in ways other than a hand job or of course fucking. This would come in handy, I realized, when for example, it was 'that time of month' for me. I usually have a heavy flow.

The next night we watched porn together again. This time Brad showed me bondage videos. I had never been kinky before, but now that I saw girls and women tied up at the mercy of their guy, I realized I had been missing out, big time. I simply loved the idea of being helpless before Brad and letting him ravish me!

We improvised, using Brad's silk ties and our bathrobe ties, and I was bound hand and foot on the plush carpet, tied to the radiator at one end and to doorknobs at the other. Brad loomed above me, his erect cock that was capable of giving me such extraordinary pleasure, dangling above me.

I thought he was going to use my helplessness to "force" me to give him another blowjob, and I was wet just at the thought of the prospect of that combined with my submissive state. Instead though he just fucked me silly. He shot his load deep inside me, staying inside me as his cock began slowly to deflate. We kissed and he fondled my boobs, tweaking my nipples, mumbling sweet nothings to me as he lay on top of me, his warm body feeling so good pressed against mine. This had to be every girl's dream.

The next evening's porn selection made me nervous. It was anal sex night for our porn watching. Brad was prepared. He had a set of anal plugs, and after the first couple of videos he put the smallest one inside me. It hurt initially, but I quickly got used to it. We watched another video and he swapped out the plug for a slightly bigger one. After the fourth video, it became showtime.

I screamed when Brad himself entered me at my backdoor, having first of course removed the plug, but it ended up being okay, and I actually enjoyed it to my complete surprise! I realized tons of gay men enjoy sodomy, so why shouldn't I enjoy it, too? Unlike a gay man, though, I have a clitoris, and this little anatomical observation was not lost on Brad, who fingered me and caressed my clit while he fucked my bowels. That really helped and while I did not cum, I had a memorably good first time.