Consequences Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well David you had your chances, so I know you're not that kind of man. You'd rather go without than upset my 'sensibilities'" she derides

"I'm not huh! We'll see!" He strokes her curves quickly before turning and walking out to search elsewhere. Looking to get the last word in.

Stopping momentarily at the doorway he says, "Your clear to check the main bedroom now when you've finished getting out what you're after, need any help before I go to search the office."

Jane asks "Yeh; can you help me pull this bag out it's been jammed a way under, what's in it?"

David replies "Never seen it before, must be Olivia's".

He gets down and crawls to push it from the other side towards Jane's outstretched hands. She lifts it onto the bed.

Jane takes a quick look inside at David's nodded agreement "Well now this is an interesting collection." Inside are a full range of sex toys. "Maybe you've been more adventurous than I thought" she says to David with a grin.

David ignores her inference "Now we have a mystery don't we? I guess you'll have to show me what they are used for" he smirks. "I'm sure you'll know just what to do with them" He grins.

Jane retorts "As if, are you sure this doesn't exceed your sensibilities as well?"

It's getting almost spiteful now as he says "We'll see! are you all mouth and no action"

"Maybe I'm both" she snickers.

David wonders where all the toys have come from and repeats, "never come across them before."

"Looks like an expensive collection." She comments

"You'd know of course."

"Maybe I have had some practice, pity you haven't." She snickers.

"We'll put them in the robe for now. Handy to know where they are!" He relents, laughing.

David continues to search for anything Olivia might need. He wonders what's to be done longer term. Will the circumstances ever be right for her to come back?

It doesn't take too long to gather what Olivia will need to get by, and Jane decides to telephone Olivia to arrange to go to her. She doesn't reply, which in after thought they could expect. She is probably put out that Jane knows and doesn't want to talk on personal matters with Jane.

David decides that the best option might be for him to send her a message. "problem is she may think it's something more than it's going to be."

It doesn't seem to long before Olivia replies that she wants him to come and won't accept anyone else.

He is worried enough to think he needs to check that she's ok.

He replies OK, if she's still in the Hotel. Then arranges to go straight away.

Jane is relieved that she doesn't have to go as she wants to avoid close involvement.

MEETING AT THE HOTEL

Olivia, Ana + David

Olivia has 'made an effort' as it's him coming, and she's looking a lot better than she feels.

He notices uneaten breakfast she's tried to hide and other clues that she's not been taking care of herself. It also looks like she hasn't slept over the weekend despite a little make-up applied.

Despite everything, He feels worried and tender towards her, wants to take her in his arms but tells himself he's no longer Mr NiceGuy.

She's been booked into a good size room with shower ensuite. There's a Queen size bed, table and chairs and a pair of comfortable chairs.

David takes one of the comfortable chairs and asks if there is anything she needs.

"I just need you and I am so sorry."

"You don't look well. You are not taking care of yourself." David questions

"I don't care, I just want to die." She says resignedly

"Despite anything I wouldn't let that happen to you" he assures her then continues

"But these last few days I have tried to understand what's happened, you've betrayed me but I've also realised that I'm not exciting enough" "So is that why you have done what you have to me?"

Her face looks like she doesn't know what he's talking about

"But I need to know who that Ana and Peter are? How long has the affair been going on with them? And I think it's time you told me more about your past."

Olivia

With some relief that he is talking with her she has an over-riding need to come clean about some things; so Olivia begins to explain

"I've been wanting to tell you more about my past since we discussed enjoying ourselves more. I don't know why but I had just put my past away somewhere and my life has been with you. I have never lied to you David, I always answered any question honestly, but you never really asked. Maybe I should have told you anyway, but it didn't seem to matter in our new life."

"First of all, I am sure you have realised that I enjoyed women and men in my past life, particularly Ana. She and I shared a room throughout our time at Uni and were as close as close can be in every way. We were a couple of sluts really, because there was never enough sex. Ana is totally insatiable, and she drew people around us without trying, we had this really fun group for partying and bedmates. I suppose I was her "wing woman" and it was just good times. It was not something I would have done off my own back, but I was open to new experience in every way, it was exciting from the get-go and when I arrived at Uni I was up for the whole new experience of life."

"When I met her, she seemed like a rich girl who always had anything, but I think it was just her nature. The best thing about her was, when she was studying/working that got her full attention and when she was partying, she was into it one hundred per cent. She was like that with anything she did; always fully committed."

"The next thing I want to tell you about my past, I feel guilty about, but you need to give me permission to tell you as I am sure you might be hurt."

David guesses "Was it when we met, were you seeing someone at the same time as me?"

"Nooooo"

"Afterwards?" he questions

"Yes"

"OK, I guess you better tell me."

"After you and I went back to Uni and things went back to normal, Ana kept on at me to return to the scene and for a while I didn't. But one day I was feeling needy and more easily persuaded and my needs that day over-rode my reasoning. If I feel guilty about any of our Uni slut-time it would be then, but I convinced myself that you and I weren't committed and that you were probably having a good time too.

Then you turned up at the graduation and you rocked my world. I have been trying to remember what happened before we left because I can't think why Ana has come here without telling me.

Back then, the best thing we did was go to another town away from Ana. I loved Ana but I knew I could never have another proper relationship while she and I were together. One side of me didn't want to leave, that different side that you have started to reawaken in me lately, but eventually I knew it was the only way. Ana and I kept in touch for a while but haven't really been close for a long time now.

When Ana turned up at the party, I was shocked and stunned but within seconds it was like turning back the clock. She didn't seem to be any different except for being even more beautiful. I don't know how she does it, but I was entranced within seconds. She was whispering naughty things and caressing me as if nothing had ever changed. Of course, because we were in front of everyone it put her in control. I didn't want to make a fuss and I couldn't respond one way or another.

This is hard for me to tell you because I know I have been unfaithful to you with Ana already and anything I say will only add to my guilt. Can we stop there for now, I'll tell you more later, but I'd rather wait until later less you insist. It's just details you might want me to fill in, but I promise I'll tell you as much as you like if you ask. I am not ashamed of the time we had at Uni but I feel so guilty that I allowed Ana to seduce me so easily and I have been unfaithful to you. There's a side to me that takes control and I lose all proper sense.

David

I can't hold with you having sex with someone else behind my back. The thought of you having sex with anyone says to me that you'd rather be with them and you will leave me. Being with another man destroys my self-esteem even more. Ana is an example that it can be someone of either sex who could take you away. When I think of you having a relationship with someone else it makes me feel that that person might be better than me or that you might fall in love with them. I suppose that any normal person would feel that way. Until now though I have never had any reason to doubt you.

I guess it shows just how much I can fool myself. I suppose what I have been hearing from you now and also recently from Jane has proven my almost childish naivety. What disappoints me the most was that we were going to have some fun after all those years of hard work, I don't think I'm that narrow minded but you must have thought so. And we were trying for a baby.

I don't know now about any baby that we might have conceived. When is your next period? I guess that if your pregnant there's a good chance it's that man.

Olivia reacts firmly, "No that can't have happened."

David replies "I can't believe it even if you feel sure, until it's proven one way or another."

"My period is due any day now."

David says "So, what do you want now? I assume that now your love for Ana has been re-awakened that you'll want to be with her and want to escape to a life of more fun and excitement"

Olivia disagrees "I want you David and I'll do whatever's necessary to put things right."

"There are always consequences, personally I know that I have already changed. You must know that I can't trust you."

Olivia's face drops further, she's facing the truth again.

"Is there nothing I can do?"

"Well, if we are going to have any future whatsoever, there will have to be new rules for any trust."

"I'll do anything"

"With this new you, I don't know how you can make promises to me for the future, that I can be sure of."

David then thinks for a moment "We can talk about that later but for now I cannot abide the idea that I will come across that Peter ever again. I do know there's no way that I won't stop beating him to a pulp if I cross paths with him, I'd gladly serve time for the life he has already destroyed."

"You must know him as you were having sex with him, what do you know? I don't even know his surname or where he's from or what he does?"

Olivia guiltily says "I don't know anything about Peter, it's been all Ana and I guess he is her latest wingman. If I can help with information I will. Perhaps the rental agent might help, I don't know where they live or how come they are in this town.

David is somewhat unbelieving as he remarks, "I cannot believe that anyone can be that full on so quickly, but I guess that's just the person you describe. I still find myself wondering why though, how come she was in this town and happened to be at the Party. I guess it could be a coincidence but if I get my way, they are going to face the consequences. I am just hopeful that he hasn't made you pregnant."

Olivia doesn't feel that she can say anything more; even she can't believe that she was unfaithful to David. She doesn't think that David will believe her if she says that Peter hasn't cum inside me.

David decides to change the subject, "I guess you need to check that you have all you need until we know whether you have your period, hopefully that will be soon. Check what I have brought now before I go but if you think of anything later text a list. Janes offered to help with anything she can.

"I bet she has." Olivia says snidely

"What do you mean by that?" retorts David

"She's always had a thing for you, it's as plain as can be." She lies

We had a relationship in my former years but she tells me 'I wasn't exciting enough' and 'because I didn't try it on with her, we never got past 1st base'

Olivia acknowledges "Somehow, after the way you were when we first met, I can imagine that to be true. But we sorted that out. So how come your so good for me if you didn't have any experience?"

David replies "I didn't say that, I just never ever initiated anything, I was too shy. After Jane broke up with me I had a special summer with a lady who showed me a lot. She was hungry for me, and I was a fast learner. I have very fond memories of her."

Olivier is slightly shocked "Wow, I never would have thought, but it explains a lot. I would love to hear the details."

David softens as he says "Seems like we could have spent a lot of good times sharing our experiences. And I was looking forward to our experimenting."

Then back to reality he adds "I feel like my future has been stolen."

Olivia does not want to go down that road so turns the discussion back a bit "Maybe Jane might feel she needs to make up for some of your lost time?"

"Why do you say that? All she does lately is wind me up. Anyway, she has that adventurous husband and a good life.

Olivia doesn't let her off the hook that easily. "How do you know that he might be boring?"

David decides to fill her in about the call last Sunday, "Well, something was going on at the weekend, I know that. I rang at an 'inconvenient' time and she forgot to disconnect her phone; but what I could hear sounded like an orgy." David laughs "I guess her interest was elsewhere because I'm sure that I heard at least two other voices. And neither was Richard"

Olivia's eyebrows raise "That surprises me, but now I'll have to rethink what I have assumed about her in the past. Not that it helps right now."

"No. your right." Agrees David "If you'll finish checking what you have, I'll go now and we'll talk again when you've had your period. Perhaps you'll think about what we have talked about."

Olivia is trying to think of something else to talk about, she's trying hard not to let him go. She thinks 'While he's here, there is hope'

"Please look after yourself. Go into the office if you want, just let me know beforehand. I'm thinking of taking some time off."

"Ohh, have you plans?"

"No," says David "I just need to get away once I have dealt with Ana and that man who she calls her friend."

David walks to the door and he hears her follow. He turns to see her looking dreadful, her eyes pleading. Mr NiceGuy takes over, he reaches out and gives her a hug.

It's a feeling that gives them both some hope.

As they are enjoying their hug, Olivia's phone rings, David lets her go and is about to leave as Olivia looks at her phone and sees that the call is from Anna. She quickly turns to David and says "It's Anna, please stay for this" David is delighted because it's a big step forward that she wants to involve him, so he nods his assent.

The call from David's end sounds hopeful.

Olivia answered "Hello"

[Hi Olivia, it's Anna]

"Ohh"

[How are you, my darling?]

"I'm just about surviving, David's been to see me, and I've been telling him about our life before he and I married."

[Gasp," I didn't know that; do you mean he didn't know anything?"]

"Nope, I never lied to him, he barely even asked and usually it would be about my family. He always said that, to him I was what he knew me as and he didn't need to know more."

[Ohh My!]

"Well now he knows what I was. So you've come along and together we have blown his world apart. We haven't talked details about then or now because I'm not going to rub salt into the wound."

[I'm so sorry Olivia]

"Well, I know I shouldn't be so weak when it comes to you, for heaven's sake I'm not 20 anymore. And that partner of yours; he really did it for David, he is so angry; we're trying for a baby for heaven's sake. What is his name by the way; I assume you aren't married to him."

[No we're not married, I'm not sure anyone would want me permanently. His names Peter, Peter Davis.]

["You always were putty in my hands" she giggles then realises that humour is inappropriate, "but you were a shameless hussy; back then."]

"Please don't remind me, I'm trying to keep my sanity together at this end."

[I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. Do you know what, I think you're the only person I every truly loved outside of my family. I'd really would like to help if I can.]

"I don't have ready answers at the moment. I have no confidence that David would have me back because I have a real trust issue to overcome."

[Perhaps we could have Dinner or Lunch or something when we could talk through the possibilities.]

"Can you hold the call a moment I forgot to turn the tap off in the bathroom when you rang, won't be a second." She directs David to meet her there, then whispers to him "She wants to meet up to discuss the trust issue, what do you think?"

David thinks quickly. "Say yes but then tell her you'll check with the Hotel restaurant to see what's available -- play for time ehh?"

Olivia replies "ok" and turns back to the phone.

Olivia into phone, "Sorry about that, would tonight be possible? If I can get something here in the Hotel's restaurant would that be ok?"

[That's a splendid idea, make it as soon as you can ehh? Best get this done asap and maybe it'll help put your mind at rest a little. I'll bet you haven't been sleeping.]

"No you're right, I haven't. It's why I'd rather talk here at this hotel and to be honest I'm in no state to go out. It'll be comforting to know that my bed is not far away. If I start to go asleep, just push me in the lift."

[Ok well I guess there's not much point in discussing further before we meet, is there anything you need?]

"No thank you, David dropped off everything, I was delighted that he could talk to me otherwise I think I would still be rolled up on the bed now."

[I'm glad he came, I'm not sure I could, if I were in his place.]

Well, it's good to hear you say that. There may be a little redemption for you yet. There's no way they'd let you in heaven though, knowing you, you'd have an orgy going with the Angels

["What can you mean" she chuckles]

"You know you're an insatiable hussy, you should get yourself a permanent 3 way relationship so that you could have sex on tap 24/7. No, make that 5 people, 1 at a time is never enough for you."

["My, you make me sound so bad, not sure 5's enough though" GIGGLE]

"Enough you! Your incorrigible. Go away and I'll find out what the Hotel can do for us. Speak to you later."

[Luv you lots, Bye]

Olivia shuts off her phone and looks up at David.

Olivia asks, "Could you get the gist of what we were saying?"

"Yes, and I caught most of what she said too, she's pretty loud that friend of yours." Laughs David

Tell me about it. What did you make of it all?

David allows a little relief to wash over him. He feels like there's a little light in the dark that had enveloped him.

"Hearing her certainly explains a few things. I think you should see what she has to say but first I think we need to decide what we want from her. Him, I just don't want to think about, but she might tell you more if you let her. What did she say his name was, I'd better make a note of it."

Olivia gives him the name and then asks. "Do you think you could somehow be there within hearing distance?"

"I don't know," David is thinking, "perhaps we could take a look in the Dining room, see if there's any where I could sit near enough without her seeing me. She might not recognise me but it's not worth taking a chance"

Olivia jokes "Ohh she never forgets a handsome face, careful buster she'd have her hands inside your pants before you could blink."

"Then we'll have to be extra careful, perhaps we can book at least one of the tables. I wonder how busy they get. It's a weekday, perhaps they're not so busy if we try for tonight. Let's go see."

Olivia grins and her whole demeanour changes such that for a moment she looks positively radiant. For a second or two, David feels breathless.

1...456789