Consequences Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, I'd love to be your wing-woman, we could have such fun together, and rescue each other," Jane beamed, the joy spreading across her face. "I can't wait to share salacious details with you, I reckon we'll need a whole day, just you and me remembering, I want to know everything, and I mean everything."

Olivia had her own smile going, not the one specially reserved for her love, but a pleased smile, also of relief. Inside she was thinking, 'at last, someone I might be able to share secrets, and gossip with; although, I am going to have to be very careful.'

David thought, 'What a big step forward, that smile says she can see something good in her future.' And then realising, he sighs to himself, 'What am I letting myself in for?'

****************************************************************************************************

David recalls his story

"Okay, your turn, buster," Olivia said, turning to David.

He tried to look innocent, trying to think fast about what to say about anything. Jane also turned to face him, with a big 'Yes you!' written right across her face. The ladies looked at each other, as if to ask, 'Will you or I say it?'

Then, Olivia said to Jane, "I think it's you who needs closure."

Jane took a deep breath and began, "So, David, how come you didn't make it with me and make me yours, when you had the chance to? And then you're suddenly so damned good in bed, even before you met Olivia?

"And don't try to kid me, Olivia has told me how good you were when she called you out on it. What are you hiding, Mr Badguy? Have you got magic or something because my butt says otherwise."

She paused, waiting for a reply, but continued, "Thank you, by the way, for being so tender with me, it was an earth-shattering experience, and I can't wait for us to do it again." She smiled lasciviously at both of them.

"Okay, you asked for it," he replied. "Here it comes, warts and all, Jane," he said, while secretly thinking about fucking Jane again with Olivia's help. 'I wonder if Olivia would go for swapping positions?' he asked himself, doubtfully.

"Right, well, If my memory serves me right, you broke us up just before the end of term of our last year. More correctly, I found you bent over behind the stands with a strange man's cock in your 'cunt', fucking you like there was no tomorrow." He used the C-word completely out of character for him, but he wanted to put maximum impact on his words.

"You looked like a fucking slut, moaning and groaning and screaming obscene words." He couldn't help the barb, but that memory had stayed with him for years.

Jane's face had fallen, her hands went to her face, and she began to cry. Olivia rushed to put her arm around Jane, trying to soothe her. David thought strangely that he didn't feel any sympathy; he had a big enough heart to forgive, but he didn't forget. He wouldn't forget that moment any more than he wouldn't forget what Olivia did - it went too deep.

A silence settled into the room, Jane was bent over sobbing and Olivia was trying to soothe her. Olivia occasionally gave David a rather odd look, as if she couldn't understand why he'd been so cruel at that particular moment, and also wondering just how much David had kept painful scars from his past, saved up like bullets, ready to fire.

David realised then, just how bad his timing was, as after what had happened with her husband was still very fresh, but Olivia's unfaithfulness still burned hot inside him.

Eventually, Jane managed to settle herself, "I'm so sorry David, I didn't know."

David stepped in quickly, "It's not about knowing what I saw, so much as it's about you being unfaithful and you must have always known that. If you'd broken up with me before you became a slut, that would have been up to you; although, the shock of that scene has been burnt into my memory for all time.

"I'm sorry to say it at such a time as now, but it has been waiting to spill out. I should have said it a long time ago. In fact, I should have barged in and beat the guy up there and then. Maybe if I had, then I might have saved you from him."

He continued, "You didn't tell me we were over, for how long was it, a week or more? I was such a coward, and I think that hurts even more. I just needed you to be honest and come clean, but you didn't; you just said we were finished and that was that."

Jane's sobbing came back, and now Olivia gave him a really dirty look, and he shot a similar look back that surprised her. David didn't feel like being kind but decided to try and lighten the situation.

"Anyway," he said, "in a way, you kind of did me a huge favour."

Jane half looked up, a little hope in her eyes. He looked down to her with a very hurt but affectionate look, which sent her a tiny bit of hope.

"So, for the next few days," he continued, "I moped around the house and my Mum kept asking me what was the matter?

"'Are you worried about leaving for University?' she kept asking, 'then is it, Jane?' All of which didn't help at all. Then suddenly, one day she announced, 'Your father and I have been doing a lot of thinking and talking, and we've come up with a plan. We've decided to take a beach house for the summer. Your Dad's taking as much time off as he can and otherwise, he'll be with us every weekend and drive back for work on Mondays. It's not perfect but we've moved heaven and earth for this, as it's probably your last summer with us.'"

"At first," David remembered, "I almost baulked at the move, thinking like a true eighteen-year-old about leaving my friends for so long, but then I realised it was just what I wanted and needed, so I surprised my Mum and Dad by thanking them profusely and doing my best to make sure it happened. I think Mum and Dad had been expecting a reaction and were just stunned.

"Anyway, moving on, I was a bit lonely for a while at the beach on my own."

By now, Olivia had moved back to her sitting position, so that they were again sitting either side of him. Almost simultaneously, they took one of his hands in theirs and squeezed, as he told of how lonely he had been.

David squeezed back a little, to reassure them that he was past his hurt, then, "Yeah, there wasn't much going on to start with, people were slowly trickling into their homes, but not too many near my age. One morning, I was wandering along the beach trying to decide what to do with myself, when I heard someone crying. I had noticed a really fabulous beach house, obviously a rich family, but it always seemed boarded up. This day, I looked up and the boarding was down and I tracked the crying to its big veranda. I walked over, and there was this young woman slumped over a table bawling like a new-born baby."

The ladies had moved to putting their arms around him at this point, his sadness was palpable. "I asked her the stupid question everyone does, 'Are you okay?' to which she looked up at me, then fell back to bawling again. I stood there for a while, not knowing if, or what, I should do. But then I thought, I should try to comfort her, so I carefully put my arms around her, and eventually she got used to me being there. I pulled her closer and eventually she turned into me and rested her head on my shoulders, as she wept. As the minutes passed by, I just stood there holding her, not daring to move.

"Eventually, after what seemed forever, her crying subsided and once she'd gathered her wits, she leaned back some and regarded me. Now that I could actually see her properly, I thought she must have been maybe three years older than me, maybe a little more or less, but I never found out. Her face looked ravaged with dried tears and sorrow, but I could see that she must have been very pretty.

"After taking me in, she said in a sassy way, 'My saviour is truly a handsome prince, where's your horse?' Then she kissed me firmly on the lips, and suddenly my cloud lifted a little bit. Someone thought I was handsome and kissed me and wow, 'It was a real woman,' my ego said to itself.

"I let her go and asked if she would like me to make her a hot drink or something. She looked at my face, searching, and then surprised me by saying, "Yes, please. The kitchen is straight through there," gesticulating through the sliding patio doors and as an afterthought, she asked, 'Would you mind bringing the tablets that are in the first high cupboard, I have a dreadful headache. I think there is coffee and some cold drinks, feel free to root around, I'll have some lemon tea please, that's also in the fridge.

"I remember then that she gave me a really big smile and her whole face changed.

"Well, to cut the story short a bit, we sat on that veranda chatting pretty much all day. I messaged my folks to say I had made a friend and I would be back later, and they sent back a row of smileys. The woman's name was Tania, she never told me her surname that I can recall. We walked a bit and then she brought out some lunch and we talked some more; it might be, that she did most of the talking, but I was happy just to be in her company. Tania told me that her family was very rich, that she'd been to University where she met a guy in his final year who she fell for - hook, line, and sinker. He'd pursued her and she'd later realised that he almost totally controlled and kept her away from meeting anyone else.

"After he'd finished University he'd asked her to marry him and they were to be married within months. Tania's parents had been delighted at first, and then one day her father had asked her what she'd known about her betrothed. She'd told him that she didn't know and didn't care. Her father had frowned and left her, and she'd heard her mother and father talking intensely together in another room. She had just shrugged it all off; she was totally besotted. The wedding went ahead, but it was a low-key affair which was strange for her mum, but again she didn't care. After the wedding, there was no super gift she was used to getting. Her father just told them they could live in the apartment in town, but it was up to them to pay the bills.

"They hadn't been married very long when her husband came storming into the flat telling her that he'd asked her father for a loan to start a business and he'd flat refused. Then as weeks went by, bills started arriving and he ranted and raved about how her father wouldn't help to pay them. 'But you have a great job,' she told her husband, 'Where's the problem?' He mumbled about all his responsibilities and that he didn't have money like her family.

"This went on for a few days and then one night he came in really drunk without letting her know he'd be late. He staggered around until he stood right in her face glaring at her. 'What good are you?' he told her. 'I went to that all the time and trouble to court you and what do I get? A woman who has nothing more than any other woman on the street.' She looked at him stunned and hurt and tried to pacify him by telling him that she was sure 'Daddy would help if I asked him really nicely.' 'No, he fucking won't!' he told her, 'he's told me flat out not to try and send you.' He told her, 'I'm into the casino for thousands you stupid cow and what good are you, they'll fucking cut my hand off if I don't find the money.'

"Once again, she tried for pacification, but that was totally the wrong thing to do because he swung his hand and struck her so hard she fell to the floor. 'I'm fucking leaving,' he shouted and told her, 'You can get a divorce, or I will, then I can find a more useful bitch.' She heard him banging about upstairs and the next thing she heard was him slamming the front door. She was still on the floor sobbing and trying to understand.

"The long and the short of it is that she was still getting over it. She then knew why her father had asked what she knew about the man and she realised he'd made sure her husband didn't get any family money. At first, she was really angry with her parents for wrecking her marriage, but as days went by and there was no sign of her husband, she began to see the truth and finally she rang her Mum. That was just a week or so before we met, her father was dealing with the divorce and her husband, and they sent her down here to get her head together. Now that she thought about it, there were only two things he cared about - sex and gambling.

"Tania looked at me then, like she was giving me a character assessment. I guess she was wondering if she'd said too much."

Jane interceded. "She was more likely wondering how much she could trust you."

David demurred and continued, "I think she'd decided I was okay with it all because I asked only what she would do next? She told me that maybe she would tell me another day.

"After she'd got it all off her chest she was a changed person, we chatted about this and that, but it was much lighter, more fun, as if suddenly we were the same age with the same fun ideas. I guessed that she'd had quite a protected upbringing, probably more than me even. So, although, on the one hand, she was a 'woman' in the biblical sense, on the other side, she was also just a girl.

"Time flew by, and it got late and I caught sight of my Mum and Dad having a late-night walk. They were cuddling and occasionally kissing, and Dad was obviously teasing her because I heard Mum say something like, 'Later Jim, suppose somebody's watching.' They could not have seen Tania and I sitting in the shadows because Dad didn't take any notice, as he stopped her and took Mum in his arms and kissed her passionately for ages. I could make out that Dad had one hand around her, but the other was missing, but then I noticed her dress was caught up and realised with a 'WOW!' moment that he must have had his hand on her pussy.

"Tania must have noticed, too, because behind me, I heard Tania take in a big breath, she didn't know it was my parents and she obviously thought it was a turn-on. Me, I was just in shock, which was my Mum and Dad! And I would never look at them the same after that, they suddenly became people rather than just Mum and Dad.

"When Mum and Dad turned back to our house, I thought I'd better put off going home for a while. I figured they might need some privacy for a good while. I left it a long time chatting to Tania, her eyes were now hooded, and she kept flexing her thighs, but being the totally innocent that I was, I thought she must be tired.

"When I went to go, she gave me this huge passionate kiss and pulled me tight against her. I could feel myself getting hard, and I became a bit self-conscious trying to hide it, but she seemed to just rub against it. This went on for quite a while, before she suddenly groaned. A short while after, her demeanour changed, as she hurried me away saying, 'Okay, I'll see you tomorrow, maybe,' and she dashed into the house. I just stood there looking at where she'd gone, naive once again. What was I missing? was all I could think. In the days to come, Tania decided I should find out."

David's ladies both went, "Ahhhhhhhh," in sympathy. They were by now very close to him, rubbing their bodies against him, but he was only half aware, as he was lost in his memory. He stopped to think and in the interval, Olivia flowed over him rubbing her pussy along his cock. "Remind you of your memory?" she winked, as she tormented him for a good while and then moved off. They were obviously loving this story because both women had very saucy looks on their faces. "Go on then," they said, "this is just getting juicy, and so are we," they giggled together. Their laughter was infectious.

It took David a moment, but he closed his eyes and was back in time again. "When I got home I could hear my Mum squealing and their bed rocking, which didn't help one bit, it just made me feel even more horny. I crept up to my bedroom, stripped off, closed my eyes, and visualised Tania naked."

"Did you masturbate?" one of his ladies asked.

"And then some," I replied.

"Show us, show us," they chimed in.

"I have to see or feel something sexy for me to do that," I replied.

"No problem," was their reply.

David heard some movement and sighs, so he was intrigued and eventually distracted, so he opened his eyes and looked over to see Olivia and Jane, now cuddled up across him with their fingers inside each other's pussies, stroking in and out with great delight.

"Is this like your mum and dad on the beach?" Jane asked, suggestively.

"What am I to do with you two? You're insatiable," David laughed; they knew just how to hit his buttons perfectly.

"Come on, get your cock out," they moaned, as they brought their fingers up to suck, lasciviously in and out, rolling their tongues around them and sighing like they were having an orgasm.

"Fuck, that's distracting" he said, his cock very quickly at full mast. He reached down and pulled it out of hiding. "I'll need some lubrication," he hinted.

"No problem," came the reply he hoped for.

Olivia's hand took his cock to hold it up as she turned to Jane, and said, "What are you waiting for? Get that pussy on here and give him some lubrication."

Jane looked surprised. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, definitely. Now, don't make me change my mind."

Jane didn't need any further encouragement. She spread her legs over him and began to lower herself onto his very hungry manhood; it was ready to burst with the thought of having her.

Olivia stroked David, as Jane lowered herself slowly, her tight hot centre of softness took his cock head, and she sighed, "Ohh." Olivia was not about to let go quite yet, and he couldn't blame her - this was breaking new ground. Olivia directed his cock, as Jane and David savoured every inch of penetration, as they both felt that wonderful friction. When he was inside her to the hilt, Jane stopped, rocking her nub back and forth across his pelvic bone, so Olivia transferred her hand to stroke his balls and the sensitive area behind.

Jane purred, "Ohh, that feels so good." The further unsaid words to be lost in their mutual healing of regrets. He wasn't about to stop her, he let her ride him that way, without moving except to stroke her waist; her eyes shut tightly closed, as she focused her attention on the pleasure coming from both her clit and her pussy.

Olivia soon helped out, kneeling behind Jane reaching around to stroke her nipples, her own nipples enjoying the touch and feel against Jane's back, as she moved to and fro. Then, in one defining moment, when Jane was on the edge and then climaxing, Olivia rose up, moved around, and pulled Jane's mouth to hers and ravaged her lips, entwining tongues, kissing her soundly.

David looked on, perplexed for the merest second, then he realised that Olivia was staking her claim on her. As far as she was concerned, if Jane got to fuck her husband, then she had to belong to her, be bonded and committed. Jane was hers now, and she was letting Jane know, in no uncertain terms. Olivia had found a way that she could make the rules fit her needs.

When she'd finished kissing Jane, and Jane was collecting herself, David pulled Olivia to him as best he could. He looked deeply into her eyes for a long, long moment, until he felt she understood, but added firmly, "I understand what you have given. You are one very brave, giving, beautiful woman. I love who and what you are - the girl before, the one I married, and the new you that's blossoming more every day. I will do my very best to love you and keep you safe, and now you have Jane too."

Olivia's tears began.

Jane, who couldn't have failed to hear everything, twisted around, and pressed her body against Olivia's, putting her arms around her, holding her close and kissing the back of her neck. Little tears started to run down her face, too. "You do have me, Olivia. I'm yours now, and I will also try to keep you safe."

David reached his arms as far as he could, trying to hug them both together.