Consequences Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Once again, she tried for pacification, but that was totally the wrong thing to do because he swung his hand and struck her so hard she fell to the floor. 'I'm fucking leaving,' he shouted and told her, 'You can get a divorce, or I will, then I can find a more useful bitch.' She heard him banging about upstairs and the next thing she heard was him slamming the front door. She was still on the floor sobbing and trying to understand.

"The long and the short of it is that she was still getting over it. She then knew why her father had asked what she knew about the man and she realised he'd made sure her husband didn't get any family money. At first, she was really angry with her parents for wrecking her marriage, but as days went by and there was no sign of her husband, she began to see the truth and finally she rang her Mum. That was just a week or so before we met, her father was dealing with the divorce and her husband, and they sent her down here to get her head together. Now that she thought about it, there were only two things he cared about - sex and gambling.

"Tania looked at me then, like she was giving me a character assessment. I guess she was wondering if she'd said too much."

Jane interceded. "She was more likely wondering how much she could trust you."

David demurred and continued, "I think she'd decided I was okay with it all because I asked only what she would do next? She told me that maybe she would tell me another day.

"After she'd got it all off her chest she was a changed person, we chatted about this and that, but it was much lighter, more fun, as if suddenly we were the same age with the same fun ideas. I guessed that she'd had quite a protected upbringing, probably more than me even. So, although, on the one hand, she was a 'woman' in the biblical sense, on the other side, she was also just a girl.

"Time flew by, and it got late and I caught sight of my Mum and Dad having a late-night walk. They were cuddling and occasionally kissing, and Dad was obviously teasing her because I heard Mum say something like, 'Later Jim, suppose somebody's watching.' They could not have seen Tania and I sitting in the shadows because Dad didn't take any notice, as he stopped her and took Mum in his arms and kissed her passionately for ages. I could make out that Dad had one hand around her, but the other was missing, but then I noticed her dress was caught up and realised with a 'WOW!' moment that he must have had his hand on her pussy.

"Tania must have noticed, too, because behind me, I heard Tania take in a big breath, she didn't know it was my parents and she obviously thought it was a turn-on. Me, I was just in shock, which was my Mum and Dad! And I would never look at them the same after that, they suddenly became people rather than just Mum and Dad.

"When Mum and Dad turned back to our house, I thought I'd better put off going home for a while. I figured they might need some privacy for a good while. I left it a long time chatting to Tania, her eyes were now hooded, and she kept flexing her thighs, but being the totally innocent that I was, I thought she must be tired.

"When I went to go, she gave me this huge passionate kiss and pulled me tight against her. I could feel myself getting hard, and I became a bit self-conscious trying to hide it, but she seemed to just rub against it. This went on for quite a while, before she suddenly groaned. A short while after, her demeanour changed, as she hurried me away saying, 'Okay, I'll see you tomorrow, maybe,' and she dashed into the house. I just stood there looking at where she'd gone, naive once again. What was I missing? was all I could think. In the days to come, Tania decided I should find out."

David's ladies both went, "Ahhhhhhhh," in sympathy. They were by now very close to him, rubbing their bodies against him, but he was only half aware, as he was lost in his memory. He stopped to think and in the interval, Olivia flowed over him rubbing her pussy along his cock. "Remind you of your memory?" she winked, as she tormented him for a good while and then moved off. They were obviously loving this story because both women had very saucy looks on their faces. "Go on then," they said, "this is just getting juicy, and so are we," they giggled together. Their laughter was infectious.

It took David a moment, but he closed his eyes and was back in time again. "When I got home I could hear my Mum squealing and their bed rocking, which didn't help one bit, it just made me feel even more horny. I crept up to my bedroom, stripped off, closed my eyes, and visualised Tania naked."

"Did you masturbate?" one of his ladies asked.

"And then some," I replied.

"Show us, show us," they chimed in.

"I have to see or feel something sexy for me to do that," I replied.

"No problem," was their reply.

David heard some movement and sighs, so he was intrigued and eventually distracted, so he opened his eyes and looked over to see Olivia and Jane, now cuddled up across him with their fingers inside each other's pussies, stroking in and out with great delight.

"Is this like your mum and dad on the beach?" Jane asked, suggestively.

"What am I to do with you two? You're insatiable," David laughed; they knew just how to hit his buttons perfectly.

"Come on, get your cock out," they moaned, as they brought their fingers up to suck, lasciviously in and out, rolling their tongues around them and sighing like they were having an orgasm.

"Fuck, that's distracting" he said, his cock very quickly at full mast. He reached down and pulled it out of hiding. "I'll need some lubrication," he hinted.

"No problem," came the reply, he hoped for.

Olivia's hand took his cock to hold it up as she turned to Jane, and said, "What are you waiting for? Get that pussy on here and give him some lubrication."

Jane looked surprised. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, definitely. Now, don't make me change my mind."

Jane didn't need any further encouragement. She spread her legs over him and began to lower herself onto his very hungry manhood; it was ready to burst with the thought of having her.

Olivia stroked David, as Jane lowered herself slowly, her tight hot centre of softness took his cock head, and she sighed, "Ohh." Olivia was not about to let go quite yet, and he couldn't blame her - this was breaking new ground. Olivia directed his cock, as Jane and David savoured every inch of penetration, as they both felt that wonderful friction. When he was inside her to the hilt, Jane stopped, rocking her nub back and forth across his pelvic bone, so Olivia transferred her hand to stroke his balls and the sensitive area behind.

Jane purred, "Ohh, that feels so good." The further unsaid words to be lost in their mutual healing of regrets. He wasn't about to stop her, he let her ride him that way, without moving except to stroke her waist; her eyes shut tightly closed, as she focused her attention on the pleasure coming from both her clit and her pussy.

Olivia soon helped out, kneeling behind Jane reaching around to stroke her nipples, her own nipples enjoying the touch and feel against Jane's back, as she moved to and fro. Then, in one defining moment, when Jane was on the edge and then climaxing, Olivia rose up, moved around, and pulled Jane's mouth to hers and ravaged her lips, entwining tongues, kissing her soundly.

David looked on, perplexed for the merest second, then he realised that Olivia was staking her claim on her. As far as she was concerned, if Jane got to fuck her husband, then she had to belong to her, be bonded and committed. Jane was hers now, and she was letting Jane know, in no uncertain terms. Olivia had found a way that she could make the rules fit her needs.

When she'd finished kissing Jane, and Jane was collecting herself, David pulled Olivia to him as best he could. He looked deeply into her eyes for a long, long moment, until he felt she understood, but added firmly, "I understand what you have given. You are one very brave, giving, beautiful woman. I love who and what you are - the girl before, the one I married, and the new you that's blossoming more every day. I will do my very best to love you and keep you safe, and now you have Jane too."

Olivia's tears began.

Jane, who couldn't have failed to hear everything, twisted around, and pressed her body against Olivia's, putting her arms around her, holding her close and kissing the back of her neck. Little tears started to run down her face, too. "You do have me, Olivia. I'm yours now, and I will also try to keep you safe."

David reached his arms as far as he could, trying to hug them both together.

Back to reality - making plans

Much, much later, David realised he hadn't touched base with Monica for quite some time, which was a little unfair while she was training the new girl. He left the ladies planning, then as an afterthought, turned back to them. "Olivia, can you spare me a minute to sort something out before I ring the office." She quickly joined him, now just wearing one of his shirts, and they went to their home office.

David quickly said, "I want to discuss our new refit project. We might have to add some wardrobe space in one room to accommodate our extended family, but I'll leave that to you. I was thinking, rather than me interfering, why don't you do it together, it might help to occupy Jane. What do you think?"

Olivia thought for a minute then said, "I want you to have input, David, I know she's mine now, but it's still our bedroom."

"Okay," David said, noticing she was only wearing the shirt. "How about you guys come up with some options, and then we'll sit down and decide what we want. Then you can project manage it, it's your thing, you're the expert," he said.

She smiled, pleased to have reaffirmed their partnership.

"I'm sorry," he said, his hands stroking her leg devilishly, wanting to be inside that shirt, "I hadn't thought it through properly. It was spur of the moment, trying to think of things to keep Jane busy. I think I could leave that to you, though." He winked, and then teased, "If you think you can, of course!" his hand coming very close to its target, the softness of her skin totally distracting him.

She took that comment well, perhaps also distracted, he hoped, as his fingers felt hot wetness. She flushed a little, and then not letting him off the hook, she put her hand over his to stop further movement. "Well someone's got to keep us satisfied."

He thought it was safer to leave that thought and tried to regain control of himself. He kissed her gently and her demeanour suggested he might easily come back to bed. Good sense won out, as he told her that he was planning to speak to Monica and maybe pop in to meet the new lady she was training.

He said, "Why don't you guys do a little shopping, a little retail therapy will do you both good. I'll see you around five, maybe. Let me know what you want to do about dinner. Let's plan for a busy few days, ehh? I never did take you to that swanky restaurant, so maybe we can do that one day; maybe a bit of socialising too, somewhere Jane's not likely to bump into Richard."

She looked pleased with the ideas, so he continued, "Don't let me step on any ideas you have, or that both of you come up with. I am happy as can be right now; if I could stay in bed for a month with you two, I'd die a deeply satisfied man."

"You!" she said, "Get off with you, you're spoiled enough as it is!" and they both laughed.

****************************************************************************************************

Monica and Webgenie; plus Mark, marketing manager

Monica still kept her trim figure and vitality. She didn't look in the mirror and think she was beautiful or even very pretty, but college friends always said she drew men like a moths to a flame. There's something alluring about you Monica, some would say, particularly as she grew older. She knew she had great breasts; her bone structure was good; her legs were okay, not particularly long, but in proportion to the rest of her. She thought her butt was too big, but she was what many might describe as curvy. None of that seemed to matter to her scumbag husband, who cheated on her more times than she cared to think about. Their divorce had been long and painful, but Monica felt a huge weight off her shoulders when the papers finally came through.

From that point on, she decided that she didn't need a man in her life. She threw her life into her new job with the Thurlow Architectural Design Company and set about forgetting that her husband had ever lived. She absolutely doted on David and would have done anything for Olivia - they were like an extended family.

After a few years, she became indispensable and they made her an associate partner and granted her shares in their company. To David and Olivia, she was an essential part of the company, basically running the business end. She was effectively releasing them to build up their reputation for being a full architectural and design package, as well as specialist work in their own fields.

This meant that Olivia could be freed from always coming to the office if she wanted time off or to work at home. The two senior partners never, for one-minute, lost sight of the fact that Monica was the pivot point upon which everything else relied.

Monica had a child in school and, outside of work, her son was the centre of her universe. David and Olivia always encouraged Monica to leave early when she had a children's event coming up. On weekends and weeknights, she changed her persona, becoming a loud, enthusiastic soccer mum.

On this particular afternoon, when David was about to call, Monica was contemplating her day so far. Earlier, they had received a letter in the post that should have been for the web-design company, Webgenie, on the next floor above their offices. Their neighbours hadn't moved in long ago, and one of the items on her 'to-do' list was an up-to-date website.

She'd thought, therefore, that it would be a good time to introduce herself and their company, as long as her new assistant, Dee, could cope. She left it until a little before lunch, when things ought to be fairly quiet, before she headed upstairs to their offices. There, she was faced by a reception desk manned by a pretty young woman. Beyond her, were glazed cubicles on either side of the room, where she spied people busily working on their computers.

The receptionist greeted her cordially with, "Hi there. How can I help you?"

"I'm from Thurlow Architects and Design, we have the offices below you. We had this letter delivered to us by mistake," at which point, she handed said letter over. "And I thought it might be a good chance to say hi to our neighbours and have a chat about your web-design services," Monica said, cheerfully.

As she spoke, a rather good-looking older guy at the back of the room must have heard her, because he got up and started walking towards the front. Olivia was immediately struck by this smartly dressed man with a boyish smile, and did she see dimples? Her heart suddenly fluttered, and she went a little weak at the knees. 'What is the matter with me,' she thought, 'pull yourself together girl, you've seen a good-looking, handsome, sexy, well-built, nicely proportioned, interesting... man before.' She'd run out of descriptive words in her head.

He came through, took her hand, and said, "Hi there, I'm Mark, the marketing partner here, it's great to meet you at last." Then with a winning smile, "What may I call you?"

'Anytime,' her inner devil said. "Monica," she actually managed to croak out, "I'm an associate at Thurlow Architect and Design. We're looking at updating our website image, and I'm hoping that I'm in the right place to find out what's involved."

"Sounds like we're the right people to get together, then..." he hesitated at the double entendre, but she didn't take the bait, so he continued quickly, "so let's have a chat."

He said this in such a way, as if he was proposing a dirty weekend; or was it just her imagination running away with itself.

"Sounds good to me, perhaps we could agree on a date and time," she tried.

He looked at the clock then noted the time, "How about lunch today. If I come to your office around 12.30pm, could you be available?"

'How would you like me?' She was thinking, 'Sunny side up, or over easy?' She actually ended up replying, "That might work today, it'll give me enough time to organise our new assistant."

He took her hand again and gave her another of those devastating smiles and said, "See you then."

She managed to stagger out of the door and trip down the stairs without destroying too much of her dignity, before flopping into her chair.

"Are you all right?" her assistant, Dee, asked.

"No," she said, "you'll see why in about twenty minutes." Dee gave her a mystified look, to which Monica, turning pink, said, "You'll see. Someone from the website company upstairs, is taking me to lunch to discuss his proposals."

Much longer than she usually took for lunch, Monica returned, and again slumped into her chair. She was buzzing but concerned. Trying to do business with a man with charm, a great smile, AND dimples - was impossible, she decided.

When David rang, she was relieved to hear from him, she needed a second opinion. She felt that her mind had kept wandering during lunch, and that wasn't good. When David came through, she was much relieved to hear from him.

"Hi," he said. "Anything you need me for?"

"Well, I need just one itsy, bitsy favour; do you have time to pop in?"

"Gladly," he said, "Olivia will be pleased to get me out of her hair. Let's have a coffee in the meeting room. Will Dee be able to cover for us?"

"I think so, she is fitting in well."

"That's great, it shouldn't take me long, the traffic is usually good at this time of day. What time do you need to finish?"

"That's not a problem, David. I'm sure our matter won't take long."

So about twenty minutes later, David found himself settled into his favourite chair in their small meeting room. "So, what's up?" he asked.

Monica put on her best business-like face, and described how she'd gone up to Webgenie, the webpage designers. Then, she tried to relate the essential parts of the lunch meeting.

"So, did you feel there's a problem?"

"Well, yes," she hesitated a moment, thinking to put a slightly different spin on the issue. "The entire time during our lunch, I felt his true intention was to charm me, and I'm not sure if it's because I'm a woman. It might be my imagination, but I would like to get your opinion. He wants to get some input from you anyway, and later Olivia, too, for the professional content, so I promised I would ask if you would see him."

David looked at his watch. "Fair enough, I trust your instincts. I will give him a call to see if he has time right now. Shall I get him down here, or should I keep him away from the office?"

"I think let's keep him at arm's length, until we are sure he's the right fit for the business."

"Yes, I agree. I'll give him the home ground for now and see what's to be made of him." David picked up the phone immediately, asked Dee to ring Mark's number and find out if Mark could see him this afternoon.

A short while later, Dee came back to them to say that Mark Johnson had had a cancellation and could fit a meeting in around 4:00pm. David decided to strike while the iron was hot, and asked Dee to confirm that he would come to Mark's office at 4:00pm. He also asked Dee to ring Olivia, to tell her about the meeting in case it ran on and made him late.

On arrival at Mark's office, David didn't want Mark to think he was desperate, so he apologised for coming back so quickly, explaining that he was supposed to be taking some time off and had just popped into the office. "Monica filled me in about your meeting, but said there was info you needed from me, so I thought I'd strike while the iron is hot. I can also fill my wife in on what you'll be needing from her. Have you time to run through it?"

1...7891011...13