Consequences Pt. 03D

Story Info
Playing out Fantasy.
8.6k words
12k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bacchant2
bacchant2
234 Followers

CONSEQUENCES THREE

PART D

Authors note: This is the final part of Consequences 03, to be continued soon in Consequences 04. This is part of a much longer journey so anyone looking for a quick BTB will be waiting a while.

Back at the Thurlow home.

"Shall we go into the office this afternoon?" Olivia suggests to David while Jane is busy on the phone.

"Yes, that would be good."

"So is it time to talk about yesterday?" asks David.

"I think we have to," says Olivia.

"Do you want Jane involved, too?" asks David.

"Can I speak to her first?" she says.

They know that Jane is going to be busy on the phone for a while so they talk about the Vacation plans, and the weekend in New York.

Eventually, Olivia finds Jane in the kitchen and motions for a private chat. "I need to have a heart-to-heart with David but I want you to join us after we have got one or two things out of the way. Would you like to be involved?" Jane has misgivings about the subject matter but she is more delighted to be involved in personal family matters.

"Can I ask you something, Jane, hopefully not making any incorrect assumptions?" She takes a deep breath. "Do you honestly think my desires won't cause an irreparable problem between David and I?" Olivia continues with, "I heard some of what you and David discussed in the kitchen yesterday."

Jane thinks for a moment and responds, "My opinion is that you have to be 100% honest and let David at least have the choice. For example, I know you'll want to get into Daniel's pants again. It's like an itch you need to scratch. I think you like to tell David what it is you want by making up fantasies for him, but I'm not sure it's right for some things. There are things that you have to come straight out with. My worry would be if you'll be satisfied with just one time."

"What do you mean?" asks Olivia.

"Let me first say, my darling, that although we have only been living together a short while, I feel sometimes I can read you like a book. When we were doing the photos on the couch I could see your mind working. You were thinking about Daniel then, I'm sure. Then your mind was up to something when I mentioned him for Bree's job. Come clean, this is your first honesty test."

Olivia takes Jane's hand in hers. "I worry, you know, that you and David will think I am just a slut."

Jane looks slightly worried by what may be coming.

Olivia continues, "Well, let's take the photo session. I was thinking how nice it would be to have a man we could play with the way we did with Jo. Of course, Daniel came to mind and I could visualise us all teaching him how to stay hard."

"Us or you?" Jane quizzes.

"I remember it as us but I wouldn't mind either way," Olivia tries to joke.

So now the big one, "Is your mind engineering a way to get him alone long enough to fuck him again before David arrives?"

Olivia looks very indecisive, desire and concern fighting to be top.

"I think your face says it all," says Jane, "but I want to hear how you feel from your mouth, and from your heart and mind."

"Ohh, Jane, I am such a mess at the moment. When sex is in the air I can't get enough of breaking the rules-thoughts of Daniel then keep coming back to me. Yet the last thing I want to do is put my relationship with David in jeopardy."

Jane noticed that Olivia didn't mention the word 'love' and it worried her greatly. "You have a funny way of showing it, Olivia. You are on probation and continue to break all the rules. I am mystified as to why you are still here, I really am." She pauses to gauge Olivia's reaction.

"To be completely honest, Olivia, if I was David I would think I could lose you to Daniel or someone else. I am even thinking that myself right now. I have my kink, but somehow it comes and it goes and that's it. I don't think you would want to live with Daniel, but I do worry that you will want him more and more."

Olivia looks dreadful-like she has just heard terrible news. 'This can't be me,' she wants to believe, 'I am so lucky, I have a loving caring husband who panders to my sexual needs. We have a flourishing business, a nice house, great friends, and even my own harem that I can enjoy any way I like. What is the matter with me?'

She looks at Jane, voices much of what she has thought, and then drained she says, "I think I need professional help. If I can't burn off this problem by the time our holiday ends I will have to see someone. I can't go on like this, and I'm sure David won't."

"What do you mean by burn off?"

"I think I must ask David to let me go for a while."

Jane looks aghast, "You know he won't let you do that. As far as I could say having seen you together through thick and thin recently, I'd say he would either want you to stay and work through it or leave forever."

Olivia knows she was kidding herself. "I don't know what to do." She looks at Jane, pleading for the answers to her problems.

"You know something," Jane says, "you don't have enough confidence in your own husband. What gives you the right to make such a decision on your own?"

"So, what can I say to him?"

"The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. You made vows when you got married, and you need to start remembering them more often." Jane has decided it was time for a 'no-nonsense approach.'

"Is there anything else we need to talk about before we go to see David?" Jane asks.

"I think it's better to put anything else on the back burner until we've got through this first."

"I would totally agree," Jane says, giving her a small, encouraging smile.

Jane takes Olivia in her arms and gives her a big hug. "I know it's only been a short while, but I am falling for you. I don't want to lose you. If you decide to stay and you want me to, I'll stick with you like glue. I'm telling you, there are going to be babies to look after soon."

"Babies plural?" Olivia quizzes.

"I just have this feeling-my period is due next week. When's yours due?"

"I just had mine after the blow up," says Olivia.

"The gold day was yesterday, so we'll see. I hope you hung on to your little seeds and didn't accept any others. I was very careful with that big cock to make sure nothing went wrong," she said, slightly regretfully.

Olivia looks stunned. "You gave up part of your kink for the chance of having David's baby?"

"You betcha. Even if he threw me out tomorrow, I would want his baby. Who wouldn't?"

Olivia has absolutely no answer to that and it worries her that she doesn't feel as strongly.

With all that could be said, they take each other's hand and go looking for David.

They find him in the living room. Jo has gone to work and Bree has gone to her home to see how things are. She hasn't got the same anger as Jane, more a disillusionment. Ana, of course, is on a plane.

Olivia looks at Jane, silently asking her to get the ball rolling. Jane says, "Olivia and I have had a real heart-to-heart, and she has a very important problem that I've asked her to be honest about with you."

"Is this more important than last night?" David asks.

"Much, much, more important," replies Jane. "What happened last night was because there were so many people here. You have to take a big part of the blame, David, because it's time you got some balls and put your foot down, instead of hanging around feeling sorry for yourself. Ring any bells?"

David has the good grace to colour up. This doesn't sit well but he knows it's true. He shakes his head ruefully, "I guess you got me, again. I thought I'd gotten past that part of me. I guess I still have a lot to change."

Olivia looks at him like she doesn't really want him to change, but Jane is right and having none of it. "If you can't put it behind you, David, and move forward, then there's nothing more to talk about, because we need you to be stronger, right now, than you probably have ever been. Can you be that man, David?"

"Now, you've really got me worried," he says.

"It is up to you David, either you are going to fight for us or you're not."

"Us?" queries David, being slightly obtuse.

"Yes Us, David. So, what's it to be?" she says, not feeling there's any need for further discussion.

"Ok, you're right. It's forgotten. So, put me out of my misery."

"Are you sure, David? Are you sure that you're not going to bring up the past every time there's some problem or other?"

"Yes, I'm sure. What are you trying to make me out to be?" he exclaims.

"I'm sorry to question your principles, but right this moment we need to be very sure of you, possibly more than ever before." She is setting him up so that when the problem comes out it might seem less than he feared.

"So, talk to me then, as this is getting really worrying. Are you ok, Olivia? You're not ill or something?"

"I appear to have been appointed as Olivia's spokeswoman," Jane points out, not really wanting to have so much responsibility on her back. But she had to do it and she hoped that if the roles were reversed, Olivia would do the same. Somehow she knew, with certainty, that she would. It somehow didn't seem right that someone with so much going for her has to face this problem without seeming to have any control.

"I am honoured to speak for her, but I will ask her to put me straight if I get anything wrong."

"For goodness sake, tell me," pleads David.

"You know that Olivia has this problem that has awoken in her. I don't think it's necessarily anything to do with her past. I don't want to spoil what you have together, but in a nutshell, her problem goes deeper. We will use Daniel as an example. We were all there and we saw how she behaved. Personally, I thought at first that she had gotten it out of her system-that's certainly the way she behaved afterwards. Either she is a great actress or it was like a temporary stop on the ladder. What she really wants, David, is to fuck him. We don't even know if that would be enough." She casually paints over the fact that they had already done the deed.

Jane continues, "Olivia is now seeing her problem, perhaps for the first time, as a problem that is not going away easily. She feels out of control, that she can't trust herself, and is very frightened-after our talk-that she will lose us. And yes Us, because she thinks if she goes away then we both won't hurt so much. I can understand, because when you look at it there doesn't appear to be an easy answer. She is worried that she will be a serial adulteress and will lose your love."

"We've talked it through as far as we can, and we have a couple of immediate options. As things stand, we don't know whether her fears are based on fact or whether we are just looking at the worst possible scenario when she really just hasn't finished her kink and has been affected by all the sexual vibe in this place."

Olivia put in, "I even imagined us having a male equivalent of Jo to play with. Unfortunately, my next thought was that Daniel would do nicely," she admits bravely.

"Well, my imaginary man is a bit bigger in the endowment area." Jane helps by trying to lighten things a little.

"I wouldn't mind if the man wasn't too big-like that Ben." Olivia laughs.

Jane adds, "This baby better be coming or I'll be around at his place trying to fuck his brains out."

"Baby?" asks David, eyebrows heading to join the hair on his forehead.

Olivia replies, "Jane thinks you had golden seed, yesterday. And if we kept it in, we got pregnant." David smiles for the first time since they came in.

He stops to think for a moment, half relieved, half profoundly worried. "Are there any other ideas?" he asks Jane.

"Olivia suggested a specialist, and I expect she's right, but I don't want to send her down that road until we know for certain. David, I don't want an answer right now, but I think you need to decide what you're prepared for her to do."

David thinks for a moment and then makes his mind up. "It seems to me that we were doing ok until I didn't man up yesterday, or should I say 'you failed my test.' So this is what I think, I will do my best to rescue you, Olivia, if anything starts to get out of hand and I am sure Jane will do so, too. I won't give up on you, but if something does happen, then that will be the end of us as a couple. If you are untrue to me then you will have to live with it and without me as a husband, but you better not get pregnant by someone else or that really will be the end. Let's hope Jane is right about you already being pregnant."

Then he laughs to himself, "I'll be giving Jo and Jane lots of attention from now on as they deserve, because the consequence of your behaviour is that you no longer have any say in what I do. But until your next period you better be available if I need you, because I'm going to be firing more gold seeds. And don't think you'll be free during the day either, especially weekends. I've been looking to break in our office meeting table, and that new bed will take a lot of bedding in." He laughs, trying to think of any other mad ideas.

Olivia is very aware of what he said about his rights to have others and is stunned, as another reality comes home to her. Jane is both pleased and concerned.

David decides instead to put theory into practice and, with a naughty grin, turns his eyes upstairs. Olivia decides for the moment that she might have got off lightly and giggles. She and Jane hug each other in relief that it is over. He goes to smack their butts and they run upstairs, making sure not to get too far ahead. For the next few hours there was nothing but moans of pleasure and giggling coming out of the Thurlow house.

Later that day, they have been napping but Olivia wakes first and is dumbfounded to find that she has literally woken up super horny. She hears David stirring and decides to test the water on their favourite teasing fun. She touches his shoulder and he responds,

"Hi, Babe. You OK?"

"I'm horny already. Can we play our teasing game?"

"I don't see why not."

"Well, it's about Daniel."

"I see," he says.

"I see myself arriving somewhere, maybe Bree's house, maybe Janes, maybe here. I go in and Daniel is standing there, shirt off wearing just a pair of shorts.

He comes to me and I run my hands across his body. He starts to undress me and I stroke his bulge to let him know it's ok. He gets me totally nude and he still has his shorts. I want to feel inside his shorts, but he doesn't let me. He wants me to bend over the sofa!"

David asks, "Do you want Daniel all the way?"

Olivia replies, "It's such a naughty idea."

"If you fuck Daniel without my ok then I'll punish you by fucking all the others and not you, so it's up to you."

Olivia chooses to ignore him. "Suppose I lay him on the sofa, make him hard, then kneel with my pussy right above his cock."

"Then I might hold Jo in the air and slide her pussy onto my cock."

"But what am I to do if I'm kneeling over the couch and he gets his lovely cock to push against my pussy?"

"Well, he might push deep inside you. He might cum, wouldn't that worry you? Did you send me a message to save you?"

"I did, David."

"How long ago?"

"As soon as I saw him there."

"I hope you can keep him going long enough for me to get there."

"Of course, David. My pussy is waiting for you to come fuck me."

"Where is his cock then?"

"Well, it's pounding into me... hard. Mmmmm that feels good. He is stroking my clit as well."

Jane chimes in, "I'm coming, too. That sounds like fun." Trying to deflect from the obvious unsuitability of this fantasy.

"I feel him as he's about to come. Are you there?"

At which point all three bundle on top of each other until David accidentally on purpose loses, and has Olivia riding his manhood while he enjoys the sweet taste of Jane's pussy as she sits astride his face. 'Such a hard life,' he thinks, trying determinedly to keep control of himself.

Sometime later into the afternoon, David finds himself out of the game after some serious cheating by the ladies, and they are lying face to face- slowly pleasuring each other without need to rush to another climax. 'There had been plenty of those already,' David smiled to himself. And now he is savouring the sight of two beautiful bodies rubbing against each other, legs rubbing against clits, occasional little touches of their breasts together, and hands stroking along the sides of each other-bringing goosebumps to their skin. Every now and then their lips would come together and they would enjoy the sensation of the extra softness of a woman, and then twirl their tongues in an impromptu dance. David took all this in, 'Learning from the experts,' he thought.

After one particularly longing kiss that brought extra colour to their cheeks, Jane swivelled on top of Olivia. Her own hooded eyes looked into Olivia's and an intimate smile crossed between them in a way that had become something only they had. It was knowing and understanding and loving and other unfathomable things that no one else had a chance of understanding [although, David felt he ought to try hard for the sake of his future sanity.] He laughed again at himself for such thoughts.

The look seemed to last forever, eyes searching for secret answers. Then Jane asked, "Would you like to do your fantasy? You're thinking of it, aren't you?" Olivia is reluctant to admit it, feeling that it was insulting to her partners that she should be imagining something else other than them. Jane adds, "Come on, my love, you can be honest with me. I'm not going to be offended."

"I was," says Olivia shyly, looking with hope back at her.

"Would you like to work through your fantasy? I would love to be Daniel."

Olivia has a feeling of relief and love that Jane would be her Daniel. She closes her eyes and nods.

"Just give me a moment Jane says, I have a surprise for you."

Jane gets up and heads to the drawers where she keeps her things. As she goes, she motions David to join her and says in a low tone, "Come rescue her when I give you the wink."

David nods, thinks for a moment, and says, "I'll be right back," before dashing down the stairs. As he returns he finds Jane opening a package taken from her bottom drawer. He moves closer to look. It's a strapless dildo, and as he looks it begins to dawn on him.

"Recognise it?" Jane looks at him with a smirk. "I was saving this for a special occasion."

He nods and turns to sit on the bed, his camera clutched in hand. Olivia is intrigued as she has felt the bed move.

"What's happening?" she asks, slightly querulously, eyes still firmly closed.

"It's ok, my Darling, just making sure David knows what's happening."

"Ohh good," says Olivia, smiling broadly. Seeing the smile, Jane wants to give her the benefit of the doubt that her love for David is more powerful than her dark desires.

*****************************************************************************

Jane describes as they play out a fantasy

While Olivia and I were laying facing each other, lazily caressing each other's bodies, my mind couldn't stop looking at the problem we were facing with Olivia. David, bless him, had reacted just as I had hoped. I felt slightly guilty for winding up the poor lamb so that the eventual truth didn't seem so bad. His response was so perfect. It only went to strengthen my secret love for him. I think I felt almost as much for him as I had thought Olivia did, although a part of me is now doubting her love. It was because my mind couldn't reconcile Olivia's dark desires to be greater than a love that was supposed to be so deep. Whatever happens, I will support her in going to see a specialist.

My thoughts drifted on. I wondered whether something else could be done to satisfy her needs without her being unfaithful. Then it hit me, I had been keeping back a special toy. Let's see if she's up to playing out her fantasy with me as Daniel; it was risky but worth a try, I thought. I got up to go to the drawers and then realised I ought to keep David in the loop, and in fact get him involved as he was supposed to save her at the end and ravish her as only he could. I look at the poor love, lying sideways on the bed. We had really done a number on him this afternoon, making him cum inside us when he was trying so hard not to. He loved every minute, and I knew that there was nothing he enjoyed more than to watch us indulge, and of course, we played up to him constantly. If it were physically possible, David would have a hard-on all day watching our antics. By the end of the weekend the house was so sexually charged you could have cut the atmosphere with a dildo. I laughed to myself at my own joke.

bacchant2
bacchant2
234 Followers