Consequences Pt. 04C

Story Info
Room service - A New York adventure.
9.8k words
9.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bacchant2
bacchant2
234 Followers

PART C The New York getaway.

Apologies for any repetition on the meeting agenda, it's just a reminder of what the characters are talking about, including a start to a new direction for the adventures following.

Main Characters

David: A successful Architect who wants to start a family, they start to play teasing games to spice up their life but it's getting out of hand.

Olivia: David's wife and business partner, a successful designer working in tandem with her husband. Begins to find her inner demon taking over her sexual desires. Inadvertently gathers 'lost' women around her that David calls her 'harem'.

Ana: Olivia's former University roommate and sexual partner in their escapades when not studying. Finds herself becoming disenchanted with the city highlife and decides to look up her first love Olivia, almost destroying their marriage.

Bree: Former Wife of a famous ex footballer. Ex-beauty queen type who is looking for a new life and fresh adventures after the disappointment of her husband becoming a worthless drunk. Came to a truth or dare party and never left.

Jo : A recluse who always received criticism by family and friends because she didn't achieve expectations. Pretty and Vivacious underneath layers of shapeless clothes to hide herself, friends drag her along to Olivia's party and she never goes back to her dingy little room.

The story continues in New York......

Olivia takes up the story

Friday was fairly low key and I was very pleased because the week had been hectic. I monitored what was going on within the group with great interest. Jane and I generally walked arm in arm, but I noticed now that Ana didn't seem so envious about our closeness. Instead I found myself watching the interaction between Jo. Ana and Bree. Jo was her usual self, bouncing from one person to another, chatting and occasionally bumping hips. When walking she tended to enjoy linking arms with Ana on one side and Bree on the other.

I knew that Bree had been introduced for the first time this past week to the delights of sapphic intimacy and I had watched with interest her developing pleasure in our sisterhood. I believed that it had given her something by way of a new segue, a good distraction at a time when she must have been very disillusioned, and the idea of starting a new business had really put a spring in her step. She'd also been asked to take Jo under her wing but far from being a chore she absolutely adored the role and it seemed was forging an intimate bond with her new friend. Their sexual antics had become more and more raunchy and in between times they would be seen curled up together

Ana's skype with us had also been interesting in that Ana seemed to miss Jo. Jane's report of their goings on after we went to bed seemed to suggest that Jo had 2 admirers but at the moment there didn't appear to be any problem of jealousy in the dynamics. I decided the reason was Jo herself, somehow she managed to spread her affection in such a way that everyone felt loved by her. She was always coming to me and stroking me and in her way reminding everyone that I was her first. Overall it pleased me greatly, Jane and I had something more than affection, more like 2 sides of a coin, we each had qualities that were different and complemented each other, but it didn't affect our relationship with the others.

I began to think that our new 'family' might become a staging post for lost women and in time, maybe men too. I had expected that people like Bree and Jo and possibly Ana would eventually find something new to take them away from us and that was absolutely fine; we certainly couldn't keep up the intensity of activity that we were currently living. In fact this day was perhaps as near to normal as I could remember recently. So I watched with interest, and I suspected that beside me Jane was doing the same. Thinking of her in that moment, I reached my arm around her and gave her a squeeze and she squeezed back giving me a smile that almost convinced me that she had read my mind.

When we arrived back to the Hotel, purchases firmly in hand, we dropped them off in our rooms and then went in search of David. Reception confirmed that he had checked in so we headed for the bar and found him chatting to a couple. We five ladies all embraced David uninhibitedly. Watching as I was, I noticed that Ana embraced David differently to that which I had seen her greet someone before. There was a fond element to her greeting which I could see he appreciated and found endearing. I concluded that she liked him as a man she could respect.

David introduced us to the couple he was talking to, they were tourists like ourselves and a little while later another couple joined who were travelling with them. The couples, Bruce and Darleen, Tom and Janice seemed friendly enough like ourselves and time sped by exchanging info on the places we'd visited so far. I could see Darleen and Janice's interest spiked a little when the names of the women's sex shops came up, Darleen in particular. Their men tried to change the subject and being unsuccessful began talking to David about sport or some such.

I particularly noticed that Darleen, who was standing next to David, had touched him from time to time. However the two couples seemed confused by the dynamics between us five women and David. Of course we ladies played up to it, keeping them guessing. I noticed that each of us would run a hand down his body at any passing excuse and Darleen was not slow to catch on. Jane realised how the time was getting on and we regretfully had to leave our new friends but did so with a promise to meet them in the bar later in the evening. I had a feeling that Darleen would make sure they would be there. If nothing else she couldn't let go of her need to know what our group was up to and her friend wasn't too far behind. The only disappointment of the meeting was that the men weren't much to talk about, they'd gone to seed too early in their lives.

All in all, we had had a good day so far and were ready for the evening. Ana had chosen a restaurant she'd hoped would suit them. We ladies were much lauded by our man when one by one we paraded for him when ready. In half jest he started locking the bedroom doors and threatened to throw all of us on the bed, so we knew we were looking good. At the restaurant we had a rectangular table, three either side, Jo of course managed to inveigle herself between Ana and Bree and David was between Jane and I.

I watched the dynamics of the three opposite as the evening went on. We were quite restrained by our usual normal expectations but I noticed that whenever possible, Ana and Bree moved closer to Jo, there would also be occasional squeaks from across the table as idle roving fingers found their mark. In a lot of ways they were lovely to watch and I was slightly jealous as Jo had been mine for a short while, but who was I to complain. Jo must have noticed because when she got up to go to the bathroom she came to whisper in my ear a suggestion that was so naughty I felt myself blush. Then between courses I felt my legs being parted and noticed she had disappeared from her seat; I wasn't about to complain especially as all eyes were on me slightly enviously. David put his hand on mine as I felt hands move my panties aside and the feather light touch of Jos tongue. There I was thinking the evening was quite restrained, but the pleasure coursing through me now heightened by the risky setting and the eyes on me was just too much and my hand went to my mouth to stop me moaning loudly, when quickly, I came.

Jo's face appeared back in her place from under the table and she had such a naughty grin on her face she looked like the cat who'd got the cream and looking at the smears around her face there was no doubt she had. The ladies on either side of her took turns to kiss her on the mouth and then turned to face me licking their lips. They are such dirty girls. After that the interaction between the three ramped up with lots of whispered requests in Jo's ears. As the evening went on, I was more surprised to see Jo in her seat than out of it and when Jane and then David gave out moans I knew she had achieved a full set, she really had become something else, it was a good thing that we had a quiet corner to ourselves.

Back at the hotel I was not surprised to find the two couples, 2 new guys were also chatting to the husbands. The newcomers appeared younger and fitter, so it was going to be interesting how our ladies reacted if we joined the group. Darleen immediately spotted David' and I had half an eye on him to see if he reacted, he gave her a pleasant smile but nothing more. She was attractive enough, possibly older than us, mid-thirties I guessed and she was dressed to kill, her hubby seemed to be oblivious. David had a good opportunity to tease me here and I wondered if he would, it gave me pause considering when I would step in if that happened.

Our group seemed tired, as the little sexual adventure at the restaurant seemed to have blunted their ardour somewhat. Jo had probably been promised something special for her sterling efforts to please us all, so was more than happy when someone suggested bed. David had got into a conversation and said he would be up shortly, leaving us to go ahead. 'I wondered if Darleen would try her luck after we left. I stopped Jane to tell her what I suspected and she decided to join me as we found a discrete alcove where we could observe any comings and goings.

I was not surprised when David and Darlene left together, we could just hear her thanking him for escorting her to her room. Knowing David, I thought he was blissfully unaware of her intentions. He said he was going to tease me but I thought that would have entailed giving me some level of build-up. But as I watched them standing waiting for the lift, he nonchalantly scanned the area, then spied us and gave a cheeky smile and a wink. 'You wait buster' I thought.

We trailed them as best we could and wouldn't have caught them if Darleen hadn't stopped to try for a kiss along the way. As we finally arrived at a corner I could see David was stalling and then he saw us and the naughty man reached in for a kiss. 'HUH,' I thought, 'see if I care.' Finally after a little groping, mostly by her I noticed, she got her key in the lock and dragged him in.

We took turns waiting while each took breaks for calls of nature. About 20 mins later, David stepped out tucking himself in. I couldn't believe it, he looked down the corridor and smirked!!! I thought, 'You wait till we get you back to our room, what's the penalty for chopping a man's cock off!' He joined us and said nonchalantly, "What are you doing here? Do you need to see Charlotte? She's a bit indisposed at the moment." Jane and I gritted our teeth and made suitable murder signs.

We got back to our room and stalked in, hands in tight fists, he managed to get as far as the bed with his cocky expression and then he couldn't hold it any longer and fell on the bed in loud fits of laughter. He was so loud that a naked Jo and half naked Bree and Ana dashed in. "Your faces" David just managed to croak out, "what a picture, where's a camera when you need one."

Jane and I wanted revenge, so we moved into the adjoining room together with the others and shut the communicating door. Jane and I started to strip naked, Bree and Ana finished their own stripping and fitted strap-on dildos as they had already planned. We all proceeded to make sounds of pleasure as loud as possible. Jo really didn't have any problem as Bree then Ana exercised her new delight singularly and then together as the toys were used to full effect.

We monitored any noise from next door, and at the same time tried to make him aware that we were enjoying ourselves without him. Eventually, we couldn't wait longer and left the others to continue giving Jo an overload of pleasure. We crept in as naked as the day we were born, He seemed to be asleep so we crawled under the blanket and cuddled up together making sure he thought we were pleasuring each other; of course we were.

Eventually we looked at each other, nodded and as one decided that we had exacted enough revenge; his body was definitely a better option to pleasure first. He ignored us asleep and we were about to give up, when the cheeky monkey spread himself across us. He picked Jane up in one swoop to place her on his crotch and then me to straddle his face.

"Ok ladies, up to you," he said. "Would you refuse your lord and master? (he wished)"

Of course we wouldn't, and there I had been thinking this was going to be a subdued weekend.

*********************************************************************

Room Service!

The following morning came too quickly but Olivia and Jane had a call of nature. Olivia got up first and her movement disturbed Jane and she followed into the bathroom where they chatted, leaving David asleep. They decide to wake David with breakfast and telephoned down to reception. A knock on the door awakens David, he squints and sees Olivia in a short nightie answer the door.

This could be interesting, thinks David, like a part from one of her fantasies. A shy looking young man comes in with a trolley loaded with food. He's goggled eyed at Olivia who might as well be naked. He turns to collect his trolley and David takes his chance to rush to use the bathroom.

There is a fair bit of whispering and a head comes around the door, "Want some teasing?" Jane asks. Coming from Jane he is intrigued and nods, the fog clouding his brain is disappearing and his blood is rising in anticipation of the game. With a toothbrush in hand David cracks the door open enough to see Olivia and Jane helping what looks like a shy young man. Both of his ladies are barely dressed in nighties and the boy is goggle eyed, the women are making it worse by the second, their helping is actually slowing him down as he enjoys the view; he has no problem if the delivery takes all morning. Jane is particularly excited and that surprises David but a particular movement she makes, stroking across his crotch turns him to better positioning, and David realises that Jane is admiring a rather large looking, and fast growing erection. No wonder she was excited he realises, rolling his eyes at Jane again, supposedly trying to help, then accidentally on purpose slides her hand the full length of his penis, giving it a good stroke along the way.

She looks up and gives David a questioning look and he gives his nod together with his usual 'no cumming inside' instruction. She nods her thanks with a huge grin, looking at her he realises that she really wants this in much the same way that Olivia wants Daniel. He doesn't feel threatened by this anymore, more resigned, and perhaps more importantly he was worried that he even cared.

Jane turns to give Olivia a knowing look and wink. Anything could happen, thinks David.

"I'm sorry I touched your lovely cock by accident," simpers Jane, "Would you like us to make it better?" The poor man is struck dumb and just about manages to nod. Jane quickly unzips his uniform trousers, drops them and his pants to the floor and takes hold of the rapidly stiffening cock. "My, my, Olivia," the Size Queen simpers, "we were right, this is nice, a very large one, so soft and hot too, I need to give it a little kiss." He watches as Olivia moves in too, the pair licking and caressing in tune with each other, enjoying their signature kiss around his pole. David thinks to himself, "I can't leave those sex sisters alone for a minute, they are like a couple of sluts when they are in the mood."

He turns back to the sink, leaving them to it for a while. After a good few minutes of hearing plenty of sucking and slurping he notices the bedroom goes quiet. Sounds like they've made him cum and sent him on his way, one satisfied boy. All goes quiet so David carries on with his ablutions then having finished with his teeth, David hears moans coming from his room, He cracks the door open again to check, this time wider and sees the young man lying on the bed. Jane is deliriously riding his cock, wincing as she's trying to get him all in, eyes closed indulging in playing out her big cock fantasy. She keeps sliding up and down, twisting and opening her legs wider, "oooh", sounds coming from her as she pushes deeper. With a sigh of achievement and a groan, she sinks down at last taking him all the way now and grinding her clit against his pelvic bone with unleashed lust, she fucks him gradually faster and faster crying out her joy. Olivia is riding his face, her eyes half closed as she concentrates her senses on the sensations of his mouth and tongue lapping along her labia and probing her lips then sucking on her clit.

David opens the door fully so that his ladies can see his face, upon which he attempts to look impartial, making a slight noise from the door to catch attention, he causes Olivia to look up to him, first with relief, and then she raises an eyebrow to belatedly seek his permission. Strictly speaking to the absolute letter of their bond she hadn't quite broken the agreement yet, (well maybe a little bit) and so she next looks guilty but this is quickly negated by the arched eyebrow that follows, the cute pout of her lips and the sweet questioning look. 'She knows just how to wind me around her little finger,' he thinks.

David is torn, amazingly he is becoming somewhat quickly immune to such antics. He is so used to finding his wife curled up with either Jane or one of the others that this doesn't seem much different to that or even the Daniel incident that had been discussed more recently. It is really worrying.

Still he wouldn't refuse her and having given her his nod, Olivia gives him a wicked grin and closes her eyes. He glances back to Jane as she rises and falls on the boy's cock, she is satisfying her basest needs. It still worries David that she might damage herself. But how could he deny her even though it made him very jealous, especially the fear of being compared, somehow it seemed very different from when the ladies play with toys.

He knew from discussions about kinks and fantasies with them both that Olivia had a thing for young guys with nice cocks, but it was something they were trying to prevent from becoming uncontrolled. Jane most definitely had a size thing but they all felt that it was a more controlled thing for her. He remains watching as Jane begins to roll her clit back and forth against the young man's pubic bone and he looks about to cum, too soon he thought but not surprising. Jane lifts off frustrated and looks back to David, he crooks his finger and she comes.to him. He pulls her in but turns her around to watch Olivia with him. David does not want sex after that young man, would she even feel him, so he presses three fingers inside her from behind, his thumb lightly caressing her little anus and the other hand teasing her clit. "Fuck me," she pleads but he ignores her. Jane grinds on his hand, and her own hands fly to her breasts to help bring on the much needed climax. Arching her back, grasping her breasts she is soon letting out a low moan, her body vibrating in his arms. He holds her tight as the waves of pleasure flow through her and then she flops against him.

Olivia is grinding hard now against the young man's mouth and David wonders how the boy can breathe. Eventually Olivia sees Jane in his arms and pauses thinking for a minute. She decides to see if the boy will recover as fast as 19-year old's are reputed to be able. She leans forward to feel and touch his softness waiting for Jane to recover. David whispers to Jane, I think she's waiting for you. She looks up and suddenly finds a burst of energy. Jane and Olivia join each other pleasuring his cock until magically it rises to its former glory. As David knows, it's inevitable under such heavenly treatment, but then Olivia looks at him, points at herself then the cock and gives him a pleading look, mouthing "pleeeaassse," to David, who is now openly standing leaning against the wall wearing just a towel around his waist.

bacchant2
bacchant2
234 Followers