Consequences Pt. 04E

Story Info
Consequences for Sarah and Wes + Plans of things to come.
7.9k words
11.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bacchant2
bacchant2
233 Followers

CONSEQUENCES FOUR

PART E (Novels and Novellas)

Consequences for Sarah and Wes.

Main Characters

David: A successful Architect who wants to start a family, they start to play teasing games to spice up their life but it's getting out of hand.

Olivia: David's wife and business partner, a successful designer working in tandem with her husband. Begins to find her inner demon taking over her sexual desires. Inadvertently gathers 'lost' women around her that David calls her 'harem'.

Jane : David's first girlfriend who hurt him badly. The first to join the home after her husband proved to be a slimeball.

Ana: Olivia's former University roommate and sexual partner in their escapades when not studying. Finds herself becoming disenchanted with the city highlife and decides to look up her first love Olivia, almost destroying their marriage.

Bree: Former Wife of a famous ex footballer, Chase. Ex-beauty queen type who is looking for a new life and fresh adventures after the disappointment of her husband becoming a worthless drunk. Came to a truth or dare party and never left.

Jo : A recluse who always received criticism by family and friends because she didn't achieve expectations. Pretty and vivacious underneath layers of shapeless clothes to hide herself, friends drag her along to Olivia's party and she never goes back to her dingy little room.

Michael : An Architect who studied with David through University. Moving to the area and possibly join their firm but has problems with his wife, Sarah, who is having an affair with Wes Daniels.

Aleesha : A private investigator specialising in family matters. A tough cookie having gone through her own marriage break-up.

Monica, David, and Olivia's business supervisor and now a minor shareholder, totally reliable and a family friend, long term single mother but heading for a 'fling' with a handsome 'player' Mark, from the website company on the next floor up.

Joannie & Francine, Real Estate Agents

Authors note. All geographic and other factual information is obtained from the internet and I have done my best to approximate as near as possible to the information available thereon. Therefore please note that no intention is intended to mislead or otherwise nor to express any opinion of those facts.

A Pregnancy announcement

Bree came into the kitchen where David is distractedly making the coffee. She says seriously to him, "Jane and Olivia would like to speak to you upstairs if you can spare a minute."

"Sounds serious, I'm on my way."

He finds the bedroom door shut so respectfully knocks. There is some movement he can hear and then Jane says, "You can come in now." He hears Bree coming upstairs behind him as he opens the door and steps in cautiously.

All of a sudden he hears "SURPRISE" and there before him are two naked women with bows hiding their private parts each holding a homemade banner that says in capitals CONGRATULATIONS YOUR GOING TO BE A DOUBLE DADDY and behind it are two faces full of happiness. "Do you like your celebration gift?" they giggle together.

David's heart feels full to bursting, a smile from ear to ear. Never has he stripped off his clothes so fast and he dives in amongst the lovelies. As he strips, Jane beckons Bree who had been standing beside David, and delightedly she strips to join in too. At some point when David is 'resting' he notices the time and thinks, 'I've got 2 hours before I need to leave, I wonder if I'll still be alive.' The three ladies beside him are almost indistinguishable curled together as they are in mutual pleasuring. He risks a question, "Would anyone like to come with me for lunch with our Lawyer in about 2 hours' time." There's no reply of course, there are much more important things to do with one's mouth.

David eventually staggers out of the house leaving the Ladies to explore the possibilities in the toy box and as usual he asks himself whether the toys were so lifelike these days that men will soon be unnecessary. Then he remembers the joy on their faces as they told him they were pregnant and he decides that maybe he still has at least one function left. The joy in that room, even from Bree, was enough to fill him up for the rest of the day.

*********************************************************************

Much Later

Very much later that day. Bree wobbles her way down to refresh their water, while she's there she answers the phone from Ana, "Hey babe, how's my favourite lady"

"I'm great thanks," Bree replies brightly. "I thought Jo was your favourite," she teases.

"Ohh you are definitely my favourite lady and fuckbuddy, Jo's my favourite girl, I am so into her."

"Me too," says Bree without a breath of animosity whatsoever. "Can't wait until you're here full time, that girl is not going to be able to walk in the mornings."

Ana laughs sinfully, the picture of Jo's butt and her wicked smile looking back at her that previous weekend, was etched on her brain.

"I was phoning to let you know that I have to spend some time at the Baltimore office from Thursday through to the Tuesday after, so I plan to fly down tomorrow night. It's all a bit quick, my feet are hardly touching the ground."

"That's great news, for us, Jo will be bouncing off the wall tonight. I don't suppose you'll be able to make it but I've booked with Jo to visit her health spa tomorrow night, she says there's a sports team coming in that day for their regular injury treatment and stuff."

"What kind of team?" Ana asks. "I think she said it was a basketball team, she mentioned that I should make sure Jane could come, so I'm guessing it's a bunch of big guys."

"Sounds intriguing, what time is it?"

"It's set for 4pm but we are gathering here earlier to get to know everyone."

"I'll see if I can wangle it somehow."

"OK my darling, better run. see you soon, I know a certain someone who can't wait to wake you in the mornings." She said with a giggle, shutting off the call. Bree bounces up the stairs a lot more athletically than when she came down.

Bree enters the bedroom to give the ladies all the news, in all the excitement earlier she'd forgotten about the spa visit.

"Ladies," she says, "I have 2 lots of good news for you."

"We love good news," Jane says for them.

Olivia is lying spread out across the bed, arms and legs thrown wide at the moment, looking very satiated after some heavy attention from Jane.

"Well first, Jo says we can go to her spa on Thursday at 4pm, evidently there's a team coming in for treatment and said that you would want to know. Do you know anyone who might be interested in big sportsmen Jane?" She teases

"I might." purrs Jane if a certain 2 ladies don't wear me out beforehand. Bree smiles wickedly and starts towards the toy box, looking for what she knows Jane now needs.

As she searches she carries on, "Ana has to come down Wednesday night and will be staying until Tuesday. She is going to see if she can get here in time for the spa."

Olivia is thoughtful, "Why don't you ask Monica and Dee to come too, tell her that David and I will cover the office, it would be really nice for you all to meet them, and if you want to, ask them to the party with partners.

"Are you sure?" Bree says, "You are our beloved leader."

"Yes I'm sure, I am going to slow down some, especially outside this house. I reckon I can leave organising social stuff to you Bree, would you mind?"

"Not at all, I am delighted that you asked me."

"That's great, we need to organise a trip to the farm. Are you able to contact Jo and find out when she will be able to make it."

"Leave it all to me, says Bree, I'll get right on it."

"Great, I want us all to meet this receptionist that David is lusting after, as well as the Realtor he has the hots for. So, shall we meet at their office and go from there."

"Leave it to me." Bree says distractedly attaching the toy and spying Jane turning over and pushing her butt into the air. Bree sighs as she pushes her end of the toy inside herself and feels it rubbing against her clit.

Jane lets out a much louder moan of, "Who needs big sportsmen?" as she feels her favourite toy sink deep inside her.

*********************************************************************

Aleesha turning the screw on Wes

Aleesha has assured Michael that she won't be alone and made sure that a colleague is available to accompany her. She has called Wes's office saying she needs to drop something off that has to be signed for and ascertained that he should be in his temporary office at 11am. She gives her name and makes sure the receptionist has made an appointment. Much relieved that she doesn't have to burst in unannounced, she prepares everything she needs including duplicates that will be carried by her colleague in case he tears the originals up.

When she is shown with her colleague into Wes's office, he looks up, somewhat worried. Ever since the receptionist had told him what the visitor wanted, he had worried what it was to be served on him. Aleesha had hoped that that would be the case but sometimes it backfired when people refused her entrance. 'Best to keep it all honest and legal from here on', she thought knowing that some of the photos were far from legally obtained.

Wes greeted her nervously and she got straight to the point. "Mr Daniels, I represent the husband of Sarah Tyler, it has come to his attention over a period of time that you are having an affair with his wife, Sarah. My client has already set in motion the divorce proceedings." All blood has begun to seep from his face. "There will also be associated custody proceedings and your relationship will be cited in those proceedings. I have obtained indisputable documentary evidence of your affair," and as she says that she passes across one of the less damning photos, showing the couple in intimate embrace in the hall.

"So that's who you were, in the hall with a laptop, I felt that I had seen your face before." Wes says. "But this proves nothing," he says on automatic counter attack.

"I thought you might respond that way," she says, realising that shock tactics will be necessary. So she slides a photo across the table perhaps the most damning of all, it's the picture of him entering her anus, it has both his face, with a look of pure animal lust, looking down at where he's entering her and a similar expression on Sarah's face laid sideways on a pillow looking directly into the camera.

Wes had been standing but now flops back into his chair, his face totally drained. "What do you want from me?" He stammers out, knowing that his life is about to fall apart.

"Well I know you have a lovely family; your wife is really a lovely woman and so good natured and friendly and that child of yours, beautiful."

He blanches further if that was humanly possible, "What have you done?" He gasps out.

"Nothing yet! But I rather think it's a matter of what you have done," she says with emphasis. "I have shown my client photographs and talked to him about them. You are an extremely lucky man Mr Daniels, my client is a very good human being, why she's taken up with a scumbag like you is beyond me."

"It just kinda happened, it wasn't intended, I was just comforting her," he pleads.

"Well that doesn't matter now, the photos and videos I have suggest that you were more than comforting her." She points to that photo and says, "that doesn't look much like a comforting expression on your face. And I know that it's been going on for weeks, not one day, it was even going on when my client made a surprise visit."

The shock of that memory hits him then, that was their early warning, why, oh why, didn't they stop after that happened? It was so obvious he was checking up on her.

Maybe you can begin to understand that the only reason I am standing here is my client's concern for the children who get caught up in nasty divorces. So here are your instructions. You will leave your hotel immediately and you will never set foot in this city again except to see out your time with your employer, we don't care what problems that might cause you. You will return to your home town and either get yourself transferred a long way away or you will find another job. At no time will you make contact with Sarah again except to send this message and you certainly won't go anywhere except to this office. She slides a paper across to him upon which is written 'Sarah, I won't be seeing you again, do not try to contact me, Wes.'

"Is that it, can't I even say goodbye?"

"I don't know, how do you think your wife would feel about that?"

He gulped as he thought of his wife facing all this.

"My client owes you nothing Mr Daniels and I think he is being more than generous, personally I would have made sure everyone knew, your employer, her employer, your wife, her friends, your friends, your families, it's a long list of people." She was really screwing with him now and after the trouble she had with her own husband she had no qualms whatsoever of exacting the most consequences on the scumbag and his slut.

"OK." She continues, "it's up to you now, there will be someone monitoring you, to see how you behave. I have phone calls to make to Lawyers to load their guns. Goodbye Mr Daniels." And at that she turned and stalked out of the office.

As they step out of the building her colleague says, "Geeze you are one scary woman, I was all ready to run away myself, you're that scary."

She laughs. "Just one more notch to cut into my belt," showing him her belt that really has got notches in it.

"Shit", he swears. "Your husband must have done some number on you to make you that mad."

"Yep, you could say that" she says with finality. "Who is coming down to track this guy?"

"John will be here later; I'll stay until he gets here"

She recognises the name of a retired policeman who did such work for them from time to time.

Her thoughts go to her next task, she ought to report to Michael but she doesn't feel strong enough at the moment, as he is bound to break down at some point and this could very well be that moment.

Returning to the office to speak to Michaels lawyer, she is pleased to find that Michael has paved the way for her, she fills him in on the details including some that even Michael won't know yet. The Lawyer asks for photographs that aren't explicit but are damning, plus a short report setting out briefly her investigations and results. She is pleased with the instructions she receives and steels herself to call Michael.

*********************************************************************

After David's lunch with James

David's lunch with James goes well. The proposal is complicated but doable; he was suggesting they set up a company and allocate shares relative to the percentage of the combined purchase price, repair, and upgrade costs. Alternatively it could be financed and then everyone paid rent, that way they could keep their existing properties and use that rent to contribute to the payback. "You might want to talk to some finance people," he says.

"Know any that are trustworthy?" David asks, smiling.

"I have one or two that I could mention as finding to be honest in the process of legal matters I've dealt with over the years" he replies cautiously.

"Would you mind texting or emailing me a couple?" David asks.

James gives a rueful smile and says, "Of course David, but I'll expect an invite to your parties though."

"And Louise too, of course," says David.

"Now who said I had a partner?" Says James.

"You sly wolf don't tell me you've broken up with Louise, I liked her, she is one foxy lady."

"Sadly yes, she tired of me working all the time, thought I was playing away."

"I shan't ask," said David, "Just don't come too near to my Ladies, you're dangerous."

James laughed a little forced and David wondered what was really up with the relationship, he had been expecting wedding bells at any moment. Perhaps one of his ladies could find out.

Arriving back home David is delighted to find his beloved ones wandering around in their shirts.

"No guesses what you guys have been doing since I left."

"Can't you tell by the way that Jane is walking bow legged," laughs Bree.

David laughs and carries on. "I have bits of news and a mystery for you guys to solve."

Olivia suggests they open a bottle of wine and they gather around the table, "Bree and I aren't bandy yet" whispers Olivia winking at him with a naughty grin.

"We have got Bree's initiation to do" says David. "Better wait until after we've talked though, as Bree might not recover." To which he adds a very dirty laugh. Olivia slides up to David sighing sexily, "I think my initiation needs renewing as well." David looks at Jane who has a wicked grin and she nods her approval.

"Ok," he says, trying with some difficulty to get the blood back to his brain.

"I have to talk about the Farm purchase, any chance we can get Ana on skype?"

"We can try," says Bree, "but I know she is rushing around trying to organise coming here tomorrow."

"Ohh that's news."

"Sorry David, she rang this afternoon. Her Baltimore office wants her to spend a few days there before she takes her holiday. And my other news is that we are booked to go to Jo's Health Spa on Thursday at 4pm."

"That's fine by me," says David. "What's the catch?"

Bree thought she better tell the whole story. "Well there's going to be a men's basketball team there. I assumed you wouldn't want to be there this time but Olivia has suggested that Monica and Dee come too. Olivia is going to look after the office with you."

David looks at Olivia fondly, "I'm proud of you."

Jane joins in saying, "that's exactly what I said."

Bree looks mystified so Olivia thinks she ought to tell her something. "My poor suffering David and recently Jane have been putting up with me getting carried away. For some reason I can't seem to control my lust around certain young men that are my weakness, as we discussed at the New York meeting. I have been risking my marriage but David and Jane have been really helpful."

"David the poor dear had to watch me having that boy in the Hotel until he left. You see he's supposed to stop me and take me back and make me his again but he didn't want to on Saturday morning."

The penny drops for Bree, and she nods knowingly. "I tried to tell you he wouldn't want sloppy seconds, especially right after a guy that big, how do you think it made him feel? I tried to give you an example in the club."

Even though Olivia has been through much of this with David earlier she is still shocked by the harsh words of reality.

"So that was what the business with the busty blonde was all about." Olivia realises.

"What busty blonde?" asks David, not quite with it. "Did I miss something?"

"You sure did," says Bree. "She had it all, you wouldn't have wanted any of us afterwards," she adds pointedly.

"Ok." David butts in trying to change the subject, "I need to clarify some stuff before I go off the boil completely. Are you happy that you know enough about what's going on with Olivia? She is seeing a psychologist tomorrow that we are hoping will help. What Jane and I are now trying to do is keep her away from men like that Daniel. I don't think you have met him yet, other than seeing him at the Truth or Dare game."

bacchant2
bacchant2
233 Followers