Consequences Pt. 05A

Story Info
The Psychologist, The Pool Club, and the Health Spa.
9.8k words
4.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Consequences Five

Part A

Main Characters

David: A successful Architect who wants to start a family, they start to play teasing games to spice up their life but it's getting out of hand.

Olivia: David's wife and business partner, a successful designer working in tandem with her husband. Begins to find her inner demon taking over her sexual desires. Inadvertently gathers 'lost' women around her that David calls her 'harem.'

Jane : David's first girlfriend who hurt him badly. The first to join the home after her husband proved to be a slimeball.

Ana: Olivia's former University roommate and sexual partner in their escapades when not studying. Finds herself becoming disenchanted with the city highlife and decides to look up her first love Olivia, almost destroying their marriage.

Bree: Former Wife of a famous ex footballer, Chase. Ex-beauty queen type who is looking for a new life and fresh adventures after the disappointment of her husband becoming a worthless drunk. Came to a truth or dare party and never left.

Jo : A recluse who always received criticism by family and friends because she didn't achieve expectations. Pretty and vivacious underneath layers of shapeless clothes to hide herself, friends drag her along to Olivia's party and she never goes back to her dingy little room.

Michael : An Architect who studied with David through University. Moving to the area and possibly join their firm but has problems with his wife, Sarah, who is having an affair with Wes Daniels.

Aleesha : A private investigator specialising in family matters. A tough cookie having gone through her own marriage break-up.

Monica, David, and Olivia's business supervisor and now a minor shareholder, totally reliable and a family friend, long term single mother but heading for a 'fling' with a handsome 'player' Mark, from the website company on the next floor up.

Joannie & Francine, Real Estate Agents

Before anyone rushes to point out that my geography is all wrong in this or any other parts of my story, I hereby state that no intention is intended to mislead or otherwise, all information is obtained from the internet and I have done my best to approximate as near as possible.

The Psychologist, The Pool Club, and the Health Spa

Jane escorts Olivia for her first appointment.

After taking time off on Tuesday, Wednesday looks overloaded at first consideration as they sit having breakfast. Jo is off to work as usual, Bree wants to make sure that all is ready when Ana arrives, also taking on all the outstanding household duties. Most of the stuff Bree needs from her house is here now or in the shed that is fast growing full of plastic storage boxes. Olivia is planning for an early meeting with the psychologist and Jane is going with her, then they are both going to the office, Olivia for the meeting with Mark and Jane to meet Monica and Dee. There is also a new idea of sectioning off an area of the office in the future for Jane and Bree to use as a base for the new business; so Jane could kill two birds with one stone.

*******************************************************************************

Jane relates about the visit to the psychologist

At the psychologist, I have an immediate worry because Olivia is greeted by a striking looking man who might have stepped out of one of Olivia's fantasies. However, it turns out to be a false alarm as he is apologising for his colleague who is being delayed by another client. Relaxing then, I found myself looking him over with interest as I seem to do with every eligible man. I'm vetting them, with the group need in mind, for more male presence at upcoming events. I haven't noticed anything unusual about his pants so I wrote him off and then laughed at myself.

There is the original concern about Olivia. She however seems disinterested, although I have been fooled by that one before. I chance a whisper, "He looks yummy, do you think he'd fit our group criteria?"

Olivia seems to show interest at this remark and take a proper look, she smiles slightly, "Yes he probably would but I'd be worried that he would be analysing us all of the time."

"Good point."

We didn't have to wait long before a harassed but striking looking woman ushers a patient out of a door opposite. I thought she has a gypsy type of look about her, dark, long curly hair hard frames a striking angular face with piercing dark eyes. I put her as older than both of us but it is hard to be sure. Once she has passed her patient to the receptionist for another appointment she visually took a deep breath then after a moment turns to us with a warm smile.

"I'm Doctor Angela Marston, which of you lovely ladies is Olivia Thurlow?"

"I am," replies my partner. "And this is Jane my very close friend, she is going to accompany me for at least part of the first appointment." Angela shows us through to her office, where we make ourselves comfortable in an informal arrangement beside a small table, Angela bringing a third chair over for herself.

"Ok Olivia, would you like to start us off with some general idea of the issue or will you Jane?"

Olivia began, "Jane, my husband and I are all very concerned about an issue I have and they are trying to get me through it without breaking my marriage. Jane knows almost everything, so she and David, my husband, felt it would be a good idea to ensure one of them is on hand to fill in any gaps."

"So what is your issue?"

"I have a kink, fetish, lust, overwhelming desires, whatever you want to call it in particular for a certain type of man, but in no way exclusively. I find myself getting out of control and doing things that my normal self would never even consider. The thing is not an issue in day to day life but when I face a situation of potential erotic interaction I lose complete control. Part of the reason that Jane is here today is that on the last occasion this happened she discovered me and stopped me in the throes of committing adultery, which I promise you is the last thing I want to do. May I add that my husband does not know about what happened on that occasion."

And so the interview went on, it soon becomes apparent that I am no longer needed as the Doctor discusses earlier parts of Olivia's life and I signal her to ask whether I should leave and she nodded.

Olivia comes out after her allotted session looking happy, which I hope is a good sign and like the previous patient she went to make her next appointment. The Doctor asks if I might talk to her a moment so I follow into her office. "Olivia tells me that you have a home that you hope to expand into a kind of retreat for women going through difficult divorces or other women who find themselves homeless because of similar problems."

"Yes, that's a general idea, we are at an early stage, at the moment there are 5 of us in our group, not all fit under that criteria but we are hoping to expand into something larger and more remote in the future."

"It's an interesting idea, I wonder what led you to the idea."

At that moment Olivia comes back to join me. "So far it has happened by natural accident, I was the first, I went to David and Olivia's house because I was alone and didn't know who else to talk to. Later, Ana who is Olivia's long term friend decided to give up her seemingly pointless socialite life and having met up with Olivia again decided she'd like to move out here. Bree is also going through a divorce; she came to a gathering we were having and never left and likewise Jo who is a social misfit, also never went back."

"Do you plan to provide any professional services to the group?"

"We haven't thought that far ahead as yet, our mission at the moment is to enjoy our lives to the full and provide help when it's needed. We are starting a business that can involve wives who haven't acquired skills or work experience outside the home."

"May I ask what it is you hope to start?"

"Yes, its event arranging, wedding planning, conferences that kind of thing."

"I can see how that might work. Well, I am interested in your project, I won't hide the fact that my professional interest is spiked."

I say, "Would you be interested in joining us at some informal event?"

"Yes I would, that would be nice of you."

"May I ask what your own marital status is so as to avoid any faux pas."

"I am single at the moment."

"That's fine, the only one of us who is still with a partner is Olivia, but I will warn you that we don't have any relationship rules in our community." The Doctors eyes have a little sparkle when I say that and it makes me wonder. I could see she wanted to ask, so I helped her out.

"I can see you have a follow on question," I smiled, "I tell you what lets exchange questions and answers," I see her eyes sparkle again, she is enjoying the game, and she nods. Olivia is also up for the game too, "You first, ask away?"

She thought for a moment, then "What's the relationship between you two?"

"Olivia laughed a little, I could see she is in her element, we both are, and tussling to take part. I let her have this one. "Jane and I are in a polyamorous relationship." I had hoped she would leave follow up questions open. And she didn't let me down.

"Our turn I think, Olivia," then she and I looked at each other, she whispered "les?" I knew what she meant so asked, "What's your sexual orientation?" expecting to be stone walled.

"I don't have one" she smirked.

I should have seen that coming, she looked so pleased with herself as I asked.

"Your turn," I say. She thought about her wording for a few moments.

"How does David fit into the relationships of your home?"

"That's very wide ranging," I say, "More than one question I think."

"What do you say Olivia?"

"I think a general question deserves a general answer," she says. "David is the head of our family; he cares for us all and tries to protect us all."

"Touché" says Angela

It is Olivia's turn and Angela looks surprised as Olivia asked, "After hearing about me this morning can you say whether there have been other cases like me that have been successfully resolved?" I have wondered myself so am pleased with her question.

"There are a wide range of identified obsession disorders which you problem may be. However there are some unusual elements, for example you say there has been a period of 10 years between events." She raises a questioning eyebrow with that observation. "So it's possible that your disorder is being triggered. There are treatments but we will explore those if and when. For now we have a long way to go before I can say what approach we'll take but on the face of it from what I know there ought to be something we can do."

"Thank you that gives us hope." Olivia says brightly.

I intervened, "Your turn."

"I have lots of questions" she says. "Let's rain check until we next meet as I have another patient due."

Olivia takes a chance with "Would you like to come to a gathering we are having on Wednesday? We are taking friends to a Health Spa, each of our members is bringing one old friend. I don't suppose you can take the time off but we are meeting after lunch to get to know each other. My husband and I may not be at the health spa session as our staff are going but I will be at the gathering for a while beforehand and we hope everyone will come back to us for a glass of wine afterwards."

"I'd love to come if I can. Can I try and move things around and let you know?"

"Of course, if not we will keep you in mind for our first themed party its, Demons and Succubus."

"That sounds potentially very naughty," she says with a wicked grin.

"I hope that coming doesn't exceed Patient/Doctor rules." Olivia responds quickly.

"I don't think so unless you're intending to seduce me." She winks.

"You never know!" shot back Olivia with an equally wicked grin.

'Oh, Oh,' I thought, 'Game on.'

"Bring that male Doctor too if he's single, our group is looking for trustworthy male friends." I say, "If he likes women of course."

And we left it at that.

*********************************************************************************************

Bree updates

The builders of course didn't arrive on time, so I couldn't resist saying, "I thought you guys respected David, what time do you call this?" They put my back up by trying to blame traffic and picking up materials and tools. I didn't remind them that good workers prepare the night before but am determined to report to David the first chance I have.

*********************************************************************************************

David's day

I have a full list of tasks to deal with this morning so I arrive bright and early still feeling extremely lucky to get an enthusiastic kiss from each of my lovely ladies before I left.

I quickly gave Michael a call to see how things are going with him, as much as I worry about his situation I also have a little worry that he might not join us after all. In order to do everything that is coming up we are going to need another pair of hands. He reports that his wife is not communicating with him but his lawyer is getting papers together as quick as possible in order to push her to employ her own representatives. I am not getting any negative vibes so I put it to the back of my mind and wish him luck

Bree rang me during the morning about the builders and that led to a further meeting later in the day. I remember then that we have the gathering later and suggest to the builder that he might as well call his men off for the day as they couldn't possibly get much done by the time they set up. "Tell them to get everything prepared and then come back early tomorrow," I suggest.

I think my builder is starting to get the message, if they let me down there won't be any further work recommendations from me. "I know you tried to do me a favour moving jobs around, but your two knuckle heads tried to fob my lady off with some story or other and that's not how it works with me, they should know better. I'll leave it with you this time."

About 10ish Olivia and Jane arrive and their smiling faces told me that the appointment has gone well. "Hi, my darlings" I welcome them as they come into my office. Then I very cheekily say, "You look so good, I think we should christen the meeting room table." I gave them a suitable grin and they began taking clothes off. 'I've done it again,' I thought, 'They will get one over me.' Having taken their tops off, they both stood in front of me hands on hips, with a 'well what you going to do with us?' look.

When I stood unmoving, open mouthed admiring them, they start kissing, then turn to me, and say, "We'll start without you then if you're not really interested." As I come around my desk they burst into fits of giggles with, "got you! chicken!!"

"You guys!" I exclaimed, "wait till I get you home."

"What, no desk fun?" Olivia exclaimed, followed up by Jane saying, "How disappointing!"

I gave up, I am never going to win, but it is great fun trying.

When we walk out of the office, we are looking straight at Monica who has her hand over her mouth trying to stop herself from laughing, 'well so much for office walls' I thought. It also occurs to me that Monica ought to be updated a little bit about our 'family' changes, so I suggest to Olivia that we need to bring her up to speed.

Olivia and I introduce Jane and ask Dee if she will show her around while we are having an impromptu meeting. Jane offers to help at the office if we are ever short staffed by sickness or something. "Could you set her up on a computer when your done please Dee."

********************************************************************************************

Plans progress for the party and more

Olivia and David went back to the meeting room to prepare for the update and Monica joins them, it is a good opportunity to tell her about some of our changes at home.

Monica made a quick recovery from what we tell her, which surprises us. Her interest seems to peak however when we tell her about people going through divorce who seem to visit and then never leave and other lost souls the same.

"Do they have to live with you to stay as part of your group?" she asks.

"Ohh no," says Olivia, "It just seems to work out that way, Ana was just going to stay weekends but even she is moving out this way, she is really starting a new life."

She gave Monica time to digest that and then adds, "David is working on a bigger project right now to make it even easier for people to stay. It's a bit of a secret at the moment because its early days but we are hoping to renovate and extend a big farm out in the country."

We could see where Monica's mind is going, so I say that we hope to have lots of children there as time passes. And just in case she makes a wrong assumption I add, "We'll run it from the office just like any other project work we do. Part of the project may be a joint venture Golf and Leisure development so there may be exciting times ahead."

Whichever answer is right, I could see excitement in Monica's face and am delighted because we need her onside for what we are doing. "Would you mind giving Dee a condensed version of what we have told you about our homelife, there will be others at the Spa and at other future occasions who will also have no idea, so there is bound to be questions flying about and I would rather Dee had a bit of a heads up."

Moving on Olivia says, "I am so pleased you and Dee can make it to the Spa tomorrow. As soon as David arrives back from lunch, or no later than 1pm leave for our house even if you have to close the office."

David pops out of the meeting room for a moment so Olivia asks Monica, "How did it go at Dinner with Mark?"

Monica smiles knowing the question is coming as soon as Olivia could get a moment, "He definitely thinks he's god's gift to women, I strung him along all evening, gave him a kiss at the car, show him a bit of leg getting in, and drove away"

Olivia laughs delightedly, "Nice job, what do you think?"

"Ohh definitely hot!, but he needs to come down a peg of two." At this the two thoroughly enjoy a bit of a giggle and some ribald comments, anyone looking on would know they are fast friends as well as colleagues.

Mark arrives promptly and Olivia makes sure to put him right next to Monica who looks at him nonchalantly but still allows him a quick glimpse of her cleavage as she reaches across to move the phone. They give Mark a hard time, testing him on some of the details but they have pretty much decided to go with him. Monica has phoned around and found that pricing is very similar or higher so they went with Webgenie, solely because they are close by, (and Olivia agrees that Mark is quite tasty.) Monica continues to subtly play her catch, with occasional looks and smiles but nothing too overt.

********************************************************************************************

Who to invite?

In the hour or so she is waiting, Jane looks up Ryan Woods and Jason Freeman, the two old friends she has remembered. Surprisingly neither has moved away from the area according to their online profiles and photos on social media, it also seems that they have remained friends. This is interesting she thought and then chances to send both a message, it explains that she and some others are trying to get in touch with past friends to invite them to a party coming up soon. She asks if they are interested, and of course adding that they could bring partners or close friends. Then she left it at that, not wishing to show any particular interest one way or the other.